Emily and I Ch. 03

Story Info
I clean up my girl’s pussy.
923 words
4.46
32.9k
42
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
929 Followers

I could detect the distinct smell of semen as I slowly peeled Emily's sopping wet knickers off and ran my tongue up her inner thigh towards her pussy. I knew in that moment that I was tasting the remnants of her lovers cum that had trickled out of her cunt and down her leg.

I traced my tongue over the matted tuft of dark pubic hair that hid her cliterous, savouring the wonderful aroma as I flicked my tongue over her clit and slid it inside her opening. The taste was undoubtedly stronger now, there was no question that I was licking another mans cum out of the woman I was going to marry, and oh my word was it hot.

I enthusiastically licked and sucked her like never before as she moaned and writhed at the touch of my tongue. I had her cumming in a few short minutes, and I could hear the muffled vulgarity of her mouth from beneath the sheets.

"Oh yes, clean me up you little cuckold," she screamed as she climaxed. "Let your tongue do what your tiny little cock can't, and make me cum."

Emily held my head firmly on her cunt by grabbing my hair tightly, while she writhed on my face as she came, rubbing herself all over me. Her juices, mixed with those of her lovers, covered my face and as she let go and allowed me to breathe, I felt trickles dripping off my nose and chin.

After she was satisfied, Emily instructed me to put on a pair of her sexy knickers and make her breakfast, wearing nothing else. She watched and giggled as I prepared her meal, still not telling me anything about her evening.

As i cleared away her dishes she came up behind me and slapped my arse, before reaching between my legs and squeezing my balls. My cock twitched in its cage as she lent over me and reached for some rubber gloves, pulling one of them over her hand, before squeezing some washing up liquid over her finger.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Just having a bit of fun," she replied, before pulling the knickers I was wearing to one side and probing my arsehole with her gloved finger.

I gasped and lent over the sink as she slid a finger into my arse. My cock was aching against the cage as my beautiful fiancée fingered me. She tweaked my nipple with the other hand, giving me a wonderful feeling of submission.

"You know, last night made me realise how small you really are," Emily whispered in my ear as she probed my arsehole. "I hadn't felt a proper cock inside me for so long, but as soon as I unzipped Steve's jeans, I knew I was in for a good time. Such a shame I had to return to your sad little thing."

I felt my cock twitch uncontrollably at her words as she milked my prostate. tugging on my cage with her other hand. "Do you want to know how many times he made me cum?" She asked with a whisper, nibbling my earlobe as she did so.

"How many?" I enquired.

"Six," she replied without hesitation. "Three times last night, then another three this morning. And only one of them was with his tongue, the rest were with his fucking fat cock... How does that make you feel?"

"Small," I replied, struggling to think.

"Very fucking small," Emily giggled as she probed deeper inside my anus. With that I began to feel an orgasm coming on. Emily expertly fingered my arse while simultaneously pulling on my cock cage. "Oh my god," I shouted as the most intense feeling came over me and dollops of jizz shot out of my caged penis, onto the floor.

"My oh my," Emily chuckled as she pulled her finger out of my arse and removed the glove from her hand. "Not so fast," she smiled as I went to sit down and get my breath back. "First clean up that mess," she instructed, pointing to the pool of cum on the kitchen floor. I went to reach for some kitchen roll. "With your tongue," she said sternly.

"Really?" I asked, knowing the answer immediately by the look on her face.

"Yes fucking really, now get down on your knees, or I won't be unlocking that cage anytime soon." She barked in a manner I was only used to hearing when she was particularly annoyed.

I submissively knelt down on all fours and began to lick up my cum from the kitchen floor, as Emily laughed from above. "That's a good cuck," she said giving my exposed balls a little kick from behind. I felt in total awe of my soon to be wife, who was in the most insatiable mood I had ever seen her in.

I licked every drop of my big load off the floor, before standing up and receiving a loving cuddle from my amazing woman.

"I'm glad I got to do that before Steve moves away," she said. "It was honestly some of the best sex I've had."

That afternoon we snuggled up on the sofa and Emily teased me with snippets of information about her evening with Steve. She even told me that she'd arranged to meet up with him again when he returns for his cousin's wedding in a few months.

"Maybe next time you can watch," she said as she tweaked my nipples and teased me all the more.

DandJ69
DandJ69
929 Followers