All Comments on 'Emily and Jocelyn'

by Merganser20

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EroticExperience69EroticExperience69almost 4 years ago
5*

I loved it. Very unusual and surprising but I’d like more please. 5 stars.

BigHornyMeBigHornyMealmost 4 years ago

Beautifully erotic, extremely arousing. I need to cool down now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG

What have you done to me? I'd just read the section when Emily confronted Anne following the open door sex, when my usually boring Mum walked into my room and asked what was I doing. Rather than click the X and lie, I was so worked up I turned the screen around to face her and told her to have a look. She read for about 30 seconds, looked up at me and smiled, then said, "Can I start at the beginning?". Life for this teenage girl will never be the same again.

Maddie624Maddie624almost 4 years ago

This story was very amusing. I appreciated the fact that there was a line drawn between Emily and her mom...The reaction to Kerry mumbling that it would be hot actually made me laugh because of the mental picture of the moment. Also, fruit roll-ups are normally a relationship starter...Fruit By the Foot would have basically been a marriage proposal for me, I think...

This was a fun story and I also like your style of writing (witty). I look forward to reading your future offerings.

Donos253Donos253almost 4 years ago

Great story and can we have more thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great, with reservations

I really liked this story, except for a couple points that could use some work.

The romance was really good, but the sex scenes were a bit sparse (although very good for what we got) A little more please.

The thing with Emily's mother masturbating while she watched her daughter have sex was...tasteless. It was like something you would have read in Hustler years ago. The orgy scene involving Annie was for me pretty borderline as well. The romance between the two mother's was fine, but suffered from a lack of a sex scene.

I'd love to see some follow up in spite of the criticisms.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Started off as a very nice idea. Two criticisms:

- the whole story is rushed, like it's just a summary. Especially when we get to a sex scene, it needs to slow right down and go into loving detail.

- it starts off in 'realistic' mode. Then suddenly we veer off into 'fantasy' mode, where everyone can do it to everyone else. It's an approach, certainly, but to me it jars.

nogravynogravy11 months ago

Damn good story and I really enjoyed reading it. I'll let the others give you literary critiques, while I just say that I admire the way that you handled the characterization without specifically describing the characters. It was alll the things that an erotic romance should be: totally implausible, rushed and with a completely satisfying ending that doesn't close the door on a sequel. Well done!

roveroneroverone6 months ago

like it a lot-very likeable characters, and hot...

great that the girls got the moms hooked up

and contrary to what a gold-star author on Lit claimed, proof males can write very hot lesbian smut

and believe not only should women of a certain age should have bush-think women of any age should have it too...

5 and fave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMerganser20@Merganser20
I don't usually reply but I do read all the comments and appreciate the insightful critiques.