Emily and Jocelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nobody wanted to be my friend and then you saved me a seat on the bus. You looked so hot, so sexy, I fell for you right away. I could barely keep my hands off you that first day."

"For me, it was that very first day. My heart started pounding watching you walk down the aisle of the bus. I was a goner then."

"So, actually, we've been a couple for weeks already. We just didn't know it."

The kiss that followed set off another round of frantic kissing, touching, fingering, eating, and cumming.

The girls were sitting at the table having dinner when a car pulled in the driveway.

"My parents!" Jocelyn screamed. "I forgot about the time."

There was a scramble to get clothes on. Jocelyn was done first since she didn't wear panties or a bra. Emily took longer because she couldn't find her panties, which were between couch cushions. She had barely finished tucking in her blouse when Jocelyn's parents walked in.

Emily was introduced, and there was polite conversation until Jocelyn's father offered to drive Emily home. It was an awkward goodbye. The girls wanted to kiss but not in front of the parents. They hugged instead. No need to announce their status as a couple just yet.

Emily lay in bed, gently playing with herself, remembering every moment of the afternoon.

"Jocelyn" was her last thought before drifting off to sleep and dreaming about their next time together.

The girl Emily was dreaming about was still awake. Her mother, Hannah, knocked and entered.

"Is there anything you'd like to tell me?"

Jocelyn honestly didn't know what her mother meant. "Like what?"

"Like how these got under the couch cushion."

Hannah held up Emily's panties. They were still damp.

Jocelyn turned red and slowly pulled the covers over her head.

"I don't know?"

Her mother pulled the covers down enough to look at her daughter.

"Did you have boys over? Were you and Emily having a sex party?" Hannah was visibly upset.

Jocelyn sat up, outraged at the accusation.

"No! No boys were here. It was just me and Emily. I don't even like boys!"

That stopped Hannah in her tracks. She hadn't been expecting her daughter to announce she was gay. Although Hannah wasn't totally surprised by the announcement either.

"So, you and Emily had sex?" Hannah didn't sound so upset.

"Mom," Jocelyn explained, "Emily is my girlfriend."

"And you had sex?"

"Yeeessss," said in that tone teenagers use when their parents are being complete idiots.

Hannah had heard that tone before.

"I'm the idiot? Let me see. I come home and find a girl I've never met who wasn't supposed to be here and who left a pair of wet panties under the couch cushion. My daughter announces she's a lesbian, that the girl I've never met before is her girlfriend, and they had sex in my house. Did I miss anything?"

Jocelyn grinned. "It was great sex if that helps."

Hannah laughed. "I think you need to invite Emily back for dinner so we can get to know her. Or I can get to know her. Your father has another out of town job coming up. Besides, I have to give Emily her panties back."

Jocelyn snatched the panties out of her mother's hands and held them to her cheek.

"I'll give them back, thank you. Maybe." Jocelyn got more serious. "You're not upset I don't like boys?"

"It's not exactly a surprise. I think the last time you liked a boy, you were in second grade, and he gave you his Fruit Roll Up."

She kissed her daughter good night and closed the door behind her. Jocelyn went to sleep with Emily's panties clutched in her hand.

On the bus the next morning, Jocelyn explained they had been busted by her mother and how her mother had been okay with it, but they needed to do some fence mending. As in, dinner with the parents. She didn't give the panties back.

Emily told how her mother had confronted her about rushing to the bathroom all the time and "Was I sick?" and "Who was that man who drove you home?". Emily had been so happy, she confessed that Jocelyn was her girlfriend and that they had been "making out a little."

"Making out a little" sounding much better than "getting naked and fucking each other for hours."

Emily's mother hadn't been thrilled, so dinner with Emily's parents was also on the To Do list.

By the end of the day, half the Senior class knew Emily and Jocelyn were a couple. They didn't say anything, but the hand holding, goo-goo eyes, constant touches, and "secret" kisses were a dead give away.

The popular girls walked around with smirks on their faces. The rumor about Jocelyn had turned out to be true. She was a lesbian. It was no wonder she hadn't been interested in their obviously hot boyfriends.

The regular girls got friendlier. Since Jocelyn was now part of a couple, it took some of the "oddness" away. Plus, they knew Emily. The regular girls were back on familiar ground.

Dinner with Jocelyn's parents came first. It was really with Jocelyn's mother. Her father had already left for his out of town job.

Hannah liked Emily and had no problems with her being Jocelyn's girlfriend. Although, she did have to tell them to tone down the lovey-dovey stuff several times. PDA is only cute in small doses.

Hannah brought up the sensitive subject of sex. It had to be discussed.

"You girls are over 18 now, so you're technically adults. But you're also in my house. My rules apply."

The girls were silent, nervously squeezing each other's hand.

"I know I can't stop you from having sex. If you don't do it here, you'll find another place to do. But . . ." She paused for effect.

"But you can't just rush in and go to the bedroom. You can't be in the bedroom for hours and hours. You can't be in the bedroom every day. You have to be civilized human beings. Talk to me. Help with the chores. Do your homework. Be visible."

She looked at them sternly. They were nodding in unison.

"Let me be very clear. You can't just constantly fuck in my house."

The girls broke out in laughter. The tension was broken.

"Can we fuck this much?" Jocelyn held her hands wide apart.

"No. Only this much." Hannah held two fingers close together.

"We'll try to be good, Miss Hannah," Emily said earnestly.

"You better be," Hannah said with a smile, "or I'll throw your naked little asses out the front door."

Emily sensed that it wasn't entirely a joke.

At Emily's house, the conversation was much shorter. Annie, Emily's mother, was old fashioned. Sex should not be talked about, seen, or heard.

"When you two are together, the bedroom door stays open. I don't want any hanky-panky going on."

That was the entire conversation.

The two girls tried to alternate between houses, but love and hormones led them to Jocelyn's house more than Emily's.

It was almost Thanksgiving when the rules changed. Jocelyn and Emily were at Emily's house. They were in the bedroom, with the door open, watching a movie. Emily had her arm around Jocelyn's back.

Emily was feeling romantic. Her arm crept lower. And lower. Her hand went under Jocelyn's skirt. It caressed Jocelyn's bare ass. The girl still didn't wear panties.

Emily found Jocelyn's pussy. It was shaved clean and plump as could be. Emily massaged the thick lips, getting herself aroused as she got Jocelyn aroused.

They kissed and touched and got hotter and hotter. Some clothes came off. More clothes came off.

They forgot which house they were at. They forgot about the open bedroom door. They forgot about everything except pleasing each other.

Annie was collecting dirty laundry for the wash. She turned in the door and stopped. Her mouth hung open.

Her daughter was lying on the bed naked. Above her, Jocelyn was also naked. Two pairs of legs were spread apart, and a head was between each pair of legs.

Annie saw the top of her daughter's head. Saw Jocelyn's cute ass. Saw her cute ass and wet pussy, lips spread apart. Saw flashes of tongue, her daughter's tongue.

Jocelyn raised up and adjusted her long hair. Annie stared at the side of the girl's small puffy tit.

Annie stepped back into the hall, leaning against the wall next to the door. Her breathing was ragged.

"I just need a moment to regain control," she thought. "Then I'll pretend I never saw that."

The empty laundry basket dropped soundlessly on the carpet. Annie crossed her arms and one hand rested on her breast. Stayed on her breast. Squeezed her breast.

"I can't do this," she thought. "It's wrong."

Annie took two steps away from the door. Her hand squeezed her breast and went under her tee shirt. She played with her nipple and found herself next to the door.

"I shouldn't look. I won't look."

She peeked around the door. Jocelyn was upright, head back, sitting on Emily's face, moaning. Her small tits were thrust out. Her nipples were hard. The puffy end of her tit was covered by a dark areola.

Annie pulled back. Inside the room, there was a very loud moan, suddenly cut off. A pause. A sigh. She heard people moving.

Somehow the button on her jeans had come undone. And the zipper. A finger went under her panties, then two, then her entire hand.

There was a new moan coming from the room. It was her daughter. She recognized the voice. She couldn't look. Not at her daughter. Annie's hand felt pubic hair and kept going.

"A quick look. One quick look is all."

Emily was sitting on Jocelyn, upright, and facing her mother. Emily's head was thrown back, her tits thrust forward. Dark hair was between her legs.

Annie was pressing on her clit. She bit her lip to silence a moan. Watched her daughter's big tits bounce as she moved.

"She's got such great tits. And such big areolas."

Her daughter grabbed both of her nipples and pulled. Pulled again.

Annie stumbled to the bathroom. She locked the door and grabbed a towel to muffle the sound. She couldn't stand. She lay on the floor, fingers thrusting into her pussy until she came. A long, powerful orgasm.

Just like her daughter had done a few months before.

She was limp but relieved. Annie mopped up the cum, got dressed, and listened at the bathroom door. She didn't hear anything. It was probably safe to go out.

She retrieved the laundry basket and walked past the bedroom as if nothing had happened. Annie peeked out of the corner of her eye as she went by.

Jocelyn and Emily were cuddled together, still naked. Annie was instantly aroused again but kept walking.

There are some people who are careful and old fashioned because that is their nature.

That was not Emily's mother. Her mother hid her true nature behind a facade of prim, proper, careful, and old fashioned.

Getting aroused at seeing her daughter naked was her true self. Getting aroused at seeing Emily and Jocelyn make love was her true self. Women, not men, are what truly aroused her.

In the kitchen, Annie remembered her second college roommate. Remembered what they had done. The first time, they both had been drunk. But not the other times.

She remembered the day they had pushed their beds together. Remembered that afternoon like it was yesterday. Remembered falling asleep in each other's arms.

It had been a sad day when her roommate flunked out and had to leave. From first time to last had only been five weeks, but it was an incredible five weeks. It was five weeks she had pushed out of her mind, instead trying to be the perfect girlfriend then wife than mother.

The five weeks had been more the real Annie than the ensuing 20 years. Careful, prim, proper, old fashioned Annie was a lie she hid behind.

Emily stood at the counter that divided the living room from the kitchen. Jocelyn was still in bed.

She had seen her mother walk by the bedroom, carefully not looking at the two naked girls. She had glimpsed her mother's foot in the hall while she and Jocelyn had been making love. Emily herself had spent time masturbating in the bathroom. It was not hard to draw a conclusion.

Her mother had listened, maybe even looked, as her daughter made love. Her mother had gotten hot and masturbated. Her mother was not as old fashioned as she seemed.

Now, Emily watched as her mother stopped chopping vegetables and slowly reached down to touch herself.

"Did you want us?" the girl asked. The double entendre was deliberate.

Her mother jumped and turned around. Annie's face was flushed.

"No. I didn't say anything," replied Annie. It sounded more like an excuse than an explanation.

"I thought maybe we were being too loud," Emily was pushing the boundaries.

"No. I didn't hear anything." Annie looked guilty as she said it.

"Next time, we could shut the door, if we were too noisy this time."

"And there will be a next time," Emily thought with delight.

"No. Don't shut the door," Annie hastily replied, near panic on her face.

Let me watch is what she meant.

Annie regrouped. "You know the rule. The door stays open."

Emily's blouse was only partially buttoned. She was braless. She had dressed in haste to confront her mother. The girl leaned on the counter. A lot of cleavage was on display. A lot.

Annie turned red. Her eyes were flicking between her daughter's face and her daughter's tits.

"This is wrong," she thought, "To be aroused by my daughter's tits."

She couldn't stop herself from looking. If it had been another girl, not her daughter, she would have gone to the counter and opened the blouse even more.

Emily toyed with a button. Undid it. The edge of an areola came into view. Emily had areolas the size of saucers.

Her mother was hot. Desperately hot. She crossed her legs and rubbed her thighs together. It wasn't much relief.

"Stop it," her mother suddenly said, standing straight.

She was taking charge. But it wasn't clear who she was talking to - her daughter or herself.

"You shouldn't leave your company alone. It's not polite."

"She's my girlfriend, mother," Emily pointed out.

"That's even more reason you shouldn't leave her alone."

Emily straightened and returned her mother's look. She nodded.

"We'll leave the door open. You're sure the noise won't bother you?"

Annie nodded. An unspoken agreement had been reached.

The doorbell rang, breaking the mood.

"That'll be Kerry. She wanted to join the party."

Annie knew Kerry. She had been a friend of Emily's for many years. The woman came out to say, "Hello." She looked at Kerry and bit her lip.

Kerry was a huge fan of Dolly Parton. It was eerie how much she looked like her idol. Some things, like her short height, double D breasts, narrow waist, and wide hips, were natural. Other things, like her bleach blond hair, tight top, tight pants, and cowboy boots, were deliberate imitations.

Like her idol, Kerry displayed a lot of cleavage. Annie's already wet pussy managed to get wetter.

"These girls are going to be the death of me."

Kerry was one of the girls who threw Emily the birthday party in the woods. One of the girls who's tits and pussy Emily had studied. At the time, it had amused Emily to note that Kerry's pussy was big like her tits. A long slit with curly lips that hung down like curtains.

Earlier in the week, Jocelyn and Emily had been doing their normal fondling on the bus. Now that they were a couple, hands went higher on thighs, fingers might caress a breast, they kissed. It hadn't gone unnoticed.

Kerry sat down behind them. She leaned forward. It was hot watching them. Her arousal built as she watched them fondle and wondered about what else they did. Or might do.

"Is this a private party, or can anybody join?" Kerry had asked, semi-joking.

"Wouldn't that be hot?" Emily said.

Her cautious, careful self was long gone. She loved Jocelyn, but she had discovered that she loved sex too. Emily would never cheat on Jocelyn, but she might cheat with Jocelyn.

"Want to come over this weekend?" Jocelyn purred in her sexy voice.

The fates had combined to make this a most interesting weekend.

In the morning, sex had not been allowed at Emily's house. In less than an hour, that had changed. Not only was sex allowed but so was voyeurism.

Kerry had arrived just in time to add a new twist to the fun.

"Kerry wanted to join the party," Emily had said. Annie wondered if that meant what she thought it meant. Was she about to host an orgy?

In truth, that wasn't what Emily, Jocelyn, or Kerry had meant. They intended to have a make-out session, with clothes on. Mostly on. Besides, you needed more than three people for an orgy.

Annie watched her daughter and Kerry hold hands as they walked down the hall. Before going into her room, Emily looked back at her mother and caressed Kerry's big, firm ass.

As soon as she was in the bedroom, Kerry whispered, "What's your mother doing here? I thought we were going to make out."

"My mom isn't going to say anything."

Emily pointed at Jocelyn. The naked girl wiggled her fingers as a greeting. Kerry's thoughts of a make-out session quickly changed.

Annie edged down the hall. It would be awkward to just stand in the doorway watching. She had to let things get going first. She told herself what she was doing was wrong. She told herself that with every step she took toward the bedroom. Told herself with less and less conviction.

A couple feet from the open door, Emily's mother stopped to listen. It was clear that Kerry appreciated Jocelyn's naked body. Annie listened some more. It was clear that Kerry's tits were huge and her tight pants were difficult to remove.

Annie massaged her breast and rubbed her pussy through her pants. She heard moving and kissing and more moving. Heard kissing and sucking.

Annie realized she was on the wrong side of the door. She would have to stick her whole head in to see anything. The sounds continued. She had to see. Emily's mother dared to take a peek.

Jocelyn was lying down. Kerry's tits were huge and pale. They bounced and swayed like living creatures. The two girls were scissoring their pussies together. Both were starting to moan.

Emily was sitting at the head of the bed, watching. She was naked, playing with her tits and pussy. Annie gazed at her daughter's lovely tits and hairy pussy. It wasn't right to be aroused by her own daughter but aroused she was.

Emily looked up and locked eyes with her mother.

The girl smiled and gestured, signaling her mother to move. To get in a better position to watch. Annie took the hint and went to the other side of the door.

"Wrong, wrong, wrong," the woman said to herself as she stepped back into a slight shadow in the hall.

She had a clear view of Jocelyn with her cute puffy little tits. Kerry was kissing Jocelyn and had one gigantic tit in sight. She had a good view of her daughter, playing with herself, watching her girlfriend fuck another woman.

Annie's hand was in her pants. Her other hand was under her blouse. She pulled at her nipple and thrust inside her slit. She undid her pants and pushed them down.

Kerry was getting her tit sucked. She was kneeling with her gigantic ass up in the air. Emily spread the cheeks, licking. Licking ass crack, ass hole, and pussy with long swipes of her tongue. Kerry's hand was pressed against Jocelyn's shaved pussy, massaging the plump lips.

Emily's mother couldn't tear herself away. Her pants and panties were off. Her dark bush closely resembled her daughter's.

Kerry was lying on the bed. Emily and Jocelyn each had part of a gigantic tit in their mouth. Hands caressed the blond's body, and she moaned at the sensations. Annie was sucking on her own tit as she watched.

The two girls had abandoned Kerry for the moment, in favor of some one on one time. Kerry was fondling a tit and fingering herself. She looked out the door and saw Emily's mother, only half-hidden in the shadow, naked, sucking on a tit, and fingers in her pussy.