Emily and Jocelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry was not a shy girl. She was the life of the party and right now the party was out in the hall. She rolled off the bed and crawled across the floor, knelt in front of her friend's mother, moved the hand out of the way, and spread the lips apart. The girl took her first taste of the wet pussy.

Annie was shocked. Shocked and aroused. More than aroused. Her daughter's friend was licking her. And doing a fine job. Her legs weakened, and she slowly slid down the wall. Kerry helped the woman onto the carpet. Annie pressed the blond head against her pussy. She was moaning.

Emily and Jocelyn looked up at the sound. Emily watched as Kerry put some fingers into her mother's pussy and sucked on her mother's tit. Jocelyn bit Emily's nipple, and Emily didn't see any more. She pinched her lover's nipple, and they kissed. Tongues tangled in one mouth and then the other.

There were moans in the bedroom. Moans in the hallway. Annie came first. It had been a long time since she had sex. A longer time since she had felt a woman's touch. She clamped her legs around Kerry's head, and her moans grew louder and louder. Cum gushed out and Kerry swallowed.

Emily came next, and Jocelyn soon after. It was a thing they did. Coming separately, so each could enjoy her orgasm, but close enough they could share the feeling together.

Poor Kerry was going to have to masturbate herself to orgasm. Annie lay limp in the hall. Emily and Jocelyn were in post-sex cuddling mode.

But, true friends that they were, Emily and Jocelyn called Kerry over to the bed. They covered her tits and pussy and ass with kisses. They sucked and fingered and caressed.

Emily and Jocelyn discovered that Kerry was a screamer and a squirter.

Annie was helped to bed. The girls went to the kitchen to continue preparing dinner. They didn't bother to get dressed.

Kerry disappeared after a few minutes. Not long after, Emily and Jocelyn heard moans coming from the master bedroom. The pair giggled. Kerry was giving Annie a good workout.

Apparently, Annie returned the favor because Kerry's screams resounded as the two girls set the table.

Dinner was ready. Emily and Jocelyn got dressed. They gathered clothes and went to the other bedroom to dress the other two. Maybe not the best of ideas since putting on panties and bras led to kissing and caressing.

Fortunately, everyone was orgasmed out and managed to get dressed without further sex play. The four finally sat at the table, ready to eat.

"This was wrong. This shouldn't have happened. This can't happen again," Annie declared, not very convincingly.

Emily took her mother's hand. She spoke quietly.

"Mom, it wasn't wrong. It was very good. We all enjoyed it." She continued. "You not only enjoyed it, you deserved it. I know you and Dad aren't very intimate. You deserve to have some pleasure."

"But you're all so young. And you're my daughter."

"We're all over 18. We are adults and responsible for our decisions. Kerry wasn't forced into anything. You saw me naked, and I saw you naked. So what? You saw me have sex, and I saw you have sex. So what? You and I didn't have sex."

Kerry muttered, "That would be so hot." Everybody looked at her. She shrugged it off. "It would be."

Emily continued. "Again mom, WE didn't have sex. Nobody did anything wrong. You seemed to enjoy it a lot. Like maybe this wasn't your first time?"

Annie didn't blush. She smiled. "Well, I did have a roommate in college . . ."

It didn't take much persuasion to get her to tell the story.

"I missed out on a lot," Annie concluded.

Kerry said, "I don't want to seem pushy . . ." and everybody groaned.

Kerry stuck out her tongue and continued, quieter. "I certainly wouldn't mind being with you again. If you wanted. You've got a hot bod and a very tasty pussy."

Emily put her hands over her ears. TMI.

Annie looked at Kerry. Looked over her body. Looked at the big tits in the tight top. Looked at the narrow waist and wide hips in the tight pants. Looked at the camel toe between Kerry's legs.

"I think I would like that."

It wasn't long before Kerry had her own key to the house.

It was one of those rare days when Jocelyn and Emily weren't together. Jocelyn walked into her house and hung her coat up.

"Mom?"

There was a noise from the back of the house. An unfamiliar noise. Jocelyn crept quietly down the hall and eased a bedroom door open.

Her mother was in bed, hand wrapped around a vibrator. That was the noise Jocelyn heard. The vibrator went in and out a few times before sliding up to her mother's clit.

Apparently, her mother wasn't a moaner or a screamer. Hannah was clearly quite aroused, wriggling around on the bed, twisting and turning the vibrator to get the maximum sensation. She clamped her thighs on the vibrator and arched her back. One small sound escaped her mouth. Her breathing was fast and shallow.

Hannah relaxed. The vibrator moved gently around her pussy. The woman shaved as her daughter did. Her pussy lips were thin but hung between her legs. Her breathing returned to normal.

She opened her eyes and saw her daughter in the doorway.

"You weren't supposed to see that," she stated.

She didn't try to cover up. Her legs remained slightly apart. Her tits were bigger than Jocelyn's but not by a lot. Her nipples started to soften.

Her daughter sat on the bed. "You do this a lot?"

Hannah shrugged. "Your father is gone for months at a time." She smiled. "I must have lost track of time. I like to be done before you get home from school."

"You don't really have to hide it from me. I mean, it's not like I've never had sex."

Mother and daughter both smiled. Emily and Jocelyn regularly had sex at Hannah's house. Noisy sex.

Jocelyn thought about things. "Do you like women?"

Hannah shrugged again. It wasn't a conversation she ever expected to have with her daughter. She raised up on one elbow.

"There was a woman in college. We were together for almost two years."

"What happened?"

Hannah sounded bitter. "Your father got me pregnant. We were pretty conventional, so we got married. Jill and I broke up."

"Would you like to be with a woman again?"

"Thanks, but you're my daughter, so no."

"I didn't mean with me. Although you do have a nice body. I just meant in general."

Hannah thought about it. "I've never really forgiven your father for getting me pregnant. I mean, it was my fault too but I've always blamed him for the breakup." Her eyes teared up. "I miss Jill sometimes."

"So that's a yes?"

"It's yes, like yes, I want to get married someday, or yes, I want to buy a house eventually."

"But is it a yes like yes, I'd like soft lips touching mine again? Soft fingers playing with me? A soft voice whispering in my ear?"

"Now, you're making me both sad and horny."

Jocelyn lay down, propped on her elbow. "Emily isn't the only girl I've had sex with. Emily isn't the only woman I know who likes women. Just sayin'. There are options."

"You cheated on Emily?" Hannah's voice was full of disappointment.

"No." Jocelyn hesitated. "Emily was there, too."

"You had a threesome?"

Hannah sat up, surprised. The disappointment in her voice was gone. "You dog!"

Her daughter had a sly smile on her face. "More than one."

"Maybe I do need to get out more."

Jocelyn got up and went to work on dinner. Her mother followed after getting dressed. She hugged her daughter from behind and kissed the back of her head.

"You were right. I do miss being with a woman. The curves, the way she smells, the way women know how to please other women."

She stepped back. "A woman, not one of your teeny bopper friends."

"You've never met Emily's mom, have you? Her husband travels for business a lot. Not as much as Daddy but a lot."

"I know how she feels."

Jocelyn faced her mother.

"She had a college roommate once . . ." She watched her mother's reaction. ". . . a long time ago. And she likes one of my teeny bopper friends. Kerry."

"The Dolly Parton look alike?"

Jocelyn nodded. "The one with the big tits and big ass and big pussy who likes younger women and older women and just about any woman in between."

"Is that the one you had a threesome with? That would be too weird to have sex with someone my daughter had had sex with."

"That would be weird, but I wasn't thinking of Kerry so much as Emily's mom. You're both about the same age, same marital situation, and you already like her daughter. Maybe I could introduce you?"

"You and Emily and me and Emily's mom? That wouldn't be weird at all."

Jocelyn grinned. "Imagine what a kinky foursome we could have! Seriously, think about it."

Which is how Hannah and Annie ended up at a lake together watching their daughter's undress. The girls had planned the outing, finding an isolated cabin for a weekend getaway that included skinny dipping. That was the reason the girls' were undressing.

"If you don't mind my saying, your daughter is pretty sexy," Annie opined.

"They're both pretty sexy. And neither seems bothered by walking around nude. It can be hard to ignore sometimes."

"I know."

Annie paused. She liked Hannah. She wanted to see where this went. But she had to be honest too.

"I have something to confess. Something you may find shocking."

Hannah arched an eyebrow and waited.

"I've watched them. Watched them making love."

Hannah considered the information. "That must have been hot."

"There's more. I masturbate when I watch them. And they know I watch."

Annie rushed on.

"That's how I met Kerry. They were having a threesome, and Kerry saw me in the hall. I was naked and playing with myself. She crawled over - crawled! - and ate my pussy until I came. She's been eating my pussy off and on ever since."

Annie waited for the explosion. What kind of mother would watch her daughter have sex? What kind of mother would have sex with her daughter's friend?

Hannah looked over Annie's body. The firm tits and slender waist. The shapely legs. The outline of the pussy hidden under the bikini. Her pussy stirred.

She took her sunglasses off and faced Annie.

"I was with a woman in college for almost two years. I miss the curves and the smell. The way we knew how to please each other. The feel of her nipples hardening in my mouth. The taste of her cum."

Hannah glanced toward the lake. The girls were swimming toward the raft a hundred feet off shore.

"I'd like to have that again. Have a woman I could talk to. Share troubles and successes. A female friend I could pleasure and be pleased by."

Hannah dropped her top on the chair. Her bottoms followed. She held out her hand.

"I also prefer an air-conditioned cabin, soft bed, and a glass of wine to hot sun and beach chairs."

"Amen to that," said Annie taking the hand.

The girls got on the raft and looked toward the beach. Their mothers were nowhere to be seen. They slathered suntan lotion on their naked bodies. Then they did other things with their naked bodies.

It was more than an hour before they returned to the beach. They noticed a bikini abandoned on a beach chair. The girls went inside.

Annie and Hannah sat in the two easy chairs in the living room, drinking a glass of wine. Both wore shorts and a tee shirt.

"So?" Jocelyn said, excitedly.

Annie slowly lowered her glass. "So, none of your business."

"Come on. We set up this whole weekend just so you two could meet. At least you could tell us what happened."

Hannah had a gleam in her eye. "None. Of. Your. Business."

Emily came out of a bedroom. "Bikini outside. Bikini by the bed. Covers on the floor. Sheets rumpled. Wearing different clothes. Methinks we can draw a conclusion here."

The two women shrugged and remained silent.

"I'm mad at your mother," said Hannah to Emily.

"All I said was that women of a certain age ought to have some hair down there," Annie protested.

"You hear that? She called me a woman of a certain age. How insulting." The tone was light and humorous.

Jocelyn spoke up. "Mom, you don't have any hair down there, and you are a woman of a ... "

Her mother cut in. "Don't you dare say it."

Emily looked at Jocelyn and winked. "Did any women of a certain age . . . or not, enjoy themselves? Are they planning on enjoying themselves again?"

Hannah and Annie smiled at each other. "It's a definite possibility."

Emily stood with her arm around Jocelyn. She had a wicked smile.

"Could daughters watch these mothers enjoy it?"

"NO," came from both women.

Emily protested to her mother. "But you watch us."

"That's because I'm your mother. When you are a mother, you can watch your daughter have sex. If she'll let you."

Jocelyn and Emily lay in bed, snuggling after a long day in the sun. They heard footsteps. Emily waited before getting up and poking her head out.

One bedroom door was shut, and another was open. She tiptoed to the closed door and listened. Two people were kissing. She heard a soft moan. Two people were doing more than kissing.

Emily climbed back into bed and snuggled up to Jocelyn.

"I've been meaning to ask you something."

"What?"

"Would you like to go to the prom with me?"

Jocelyn smiled as she considered the question.

"It depends. What's in it for me?"

"A limo ride. Prom. Dancing. A nice meal afterward."

"Is that all?"

"Maybe a little cootchie-coo."

"Cootchie-coo? I don't know about that. But I don't have a better offer, so I guess I'll go with you."

The two kissed and snuggled and went to sleep to dream of prom dresses and cootchie-coo.