Emily and the Firemen Pt. 02

Story Info
Busty Emily continues her night with three firemen.
4k words
4.52
35.9k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieRB
JamieRB
127 Followers

"...Put on the sluttiest outfit you own."

John's words were ringing in Emily's ears as she stepped out of the shower. The hot water and lotion lathered on her body had made Emily feel fresh and renewed following the intense physical and emotional experience of that evening. She enjoyed the quiet moment to herself in the bathroom.

Towelling herself dry, she quickly applied some make-up and sprayed a light and fresh perfume on her neck and wrists, before entering the walk-in wardrobe where she had modelled dresses for John earlier that day.

Tingling at the excitement and naughtiness of what she had done, and what she was about to do, Emily considered John's command. What was the sluttiest outfit she owned?

She opened a drawer of underwear and sifted through for some moments, considering the different lingerie she had bought over the years, before settling on a matching set of sheer black bra and knickers.

The knickers were high waisted, but had a large opening at the back giving access to Emily's arse and bare waxed pussy, her modesty only partially preserved by a large black ribbon tied in a bow which fell over the opening.

The bra, which could be opened at the front by unhooking a clasp hidden behind a small ribbon, was made of the same sheer, black material as the knickers, and cupped and thrust her 32HH bust up and forwards so that it jutted out magnificently, with a deep, swollen cleavage created between each enormous tit. As ever when she considered her figure, Emily was struck by how absurdly large her breasts were compared to the rest of her curvy but petite body, which was barely five foot tall in her socks. Each of her breasts was about the size of a cantaloupe and bigger than her head, and even when she was motionless they strained and bulged against the confines of her bra.

Posing in front of a mirror, Emily thought to herself that the lingerie ticked most of the boxes - hot, slutty and showing off her ridiculously proportioned body for John's pleasure - however it wasn't enough.

From the lingerie drawer, Emily donned some additional accessories: sheer black stockings that rose to mid-thigh and were topped with a laced section and little bows; and a thin, white lace choker to go round her neck.

Lastly, Emily put on her slutty, red, two inch high heels - the heels she had on when John had fucked her that evening, and the same heels she had worn when being spitroasted by that rugby team in a hotel some months before.

The end product was indeed the sluttiest outfit Emily owned. Slutty, but she felt womanly and energized. She wanted John to look at her with the same lust he had shown earlier that evening, before he had fucked her and cum inside her pussy. She wanted him to appreciate how they fit so well together, feminine and masculine, her tight, busty little body and his big, strong manly physique with that enormous, alien horsecock - so much more powerful than her husband's meagre offering - which she so badly needed to submit to.

***

Butterflies in her stomach, Emily put on her silk dressing gown and left the bedroom, looking for John. He was nowhere to be seen, so she proceeded downstairs, and as she did so she heard the unmistakeable murmuring of men's gravelly voices. Who could it be?

Peaking into the lounge, she saw John sitting with two men she recognised as Will and Peter, the two firemen she had danced and flirted with at the wedding. They were still in their dress uniforms from the wedding and she was struck again by what handsome friends John had.

Taking a closer look, she saw that Will was around six foot tall, with dark blond hair and soft blue eyes, and a fit, athletic body - broad shoulders, slim waist, muscled arms and long legs. Peter was taller than Will, maybe six foot two, with brown hair and geen eyes. His slightly boyish face belied a rough, burly, manly physique, with big hands and thick, strong, powerful forearms. Both Will and Peter looked to be in their late twenties or early thirties, and were holding glasses of whiskey which must have been taken from her husband's collection.

Emily paused and took in the situation. The sheer impudence of John inviting his friends into her husband's home late on a Saturday night! There could be no question what was on the cards if she went into that room. When John had spoken about having his friends fuck her earlier, Emily had enjoyed the fantasy and the sluttiness of talking in such terms, but she hadn't appreciated John was being serious. On the other hand, Emily was in a state of heightened horniness - she wanted to be held down and fucked all over again by John and his huge cock, and the thought of also putting her hands on Will and Peter's thick, meaty dicks made her pussy even damper.

Despite everything, Emily thought she could trust John - if she went upstairs and pretended to have fallen asleep, she felt certain that John would take his friends away. And equally, if she asked him to stop, in the back of her mind she knew he would and that he would keep tabs on his friends.

Emily thrilled once more at the thought of these three big, strong firemen sitting in the lounge waiting for her to arrive, at their hunger for her, and she recalled with tingling desire how her busty little body had made Will and Peter's cocks rock hard when they had grinded with her on the dancefloor.

Her mind made up, Emily took a deep breath, thrust out her chest and slowly pushed open the door to the lounge.

When she entered, the three men turned to look her up and down without speaking. John was smiling in a self-satisfied way, while the other men openly gazed at her tits, desire written across their faces.

Still not saying a word, John rose from his armchair and walked confidently over to Emily. He bent down and kissed her lustily, his hands falling to grab and knead at her big, round arse through her silk dressing gown. Emily savoured being lost once again in longing for his overpowering manliness, for the sheer muscly bulk of this strong and dominant man.

Spinning Emily round to face his friends, John placed his hands possessively on her shoulders. First Will, then Peter, rose and walked towards Emily, and she was surrounded by the three huge men, towering over her in their crisp uniforms. Will bent down and wordlessly began kissing one side of her neck, and then Peter did the same on the other side, biting her ear. Emily felt their hands begin tentatively exploring her body, cupping her heavy tits through her bra and reaching down to caress her pussy through her panties, which by now was dripping wet with anticipation and desire.

Slowly, John removed the dressing gown from Emily, first one shoulder then the next, and then the gown fell to the floor about her feet and Emily's fertile little body was exposed to the men, her huge tits and round arse encased in the sheer black bra, her legs in their slutty stockings. John manhandled Emily around to face him, and she felt Will and Peter's hands falling to her arse, and they grabbed at and slapped it hungrily.

"Good girl," John's deep voice rumbled, finally breaking the silence. "What a good little slut, dressing up for daddy and his friends."

His finger traced across the lacy white choker Emily wore round her neck, then down to the heaving cleavage pushed towards him by the cups of her bra.

Emily reached back to Will and Peter's crotches, and began stroking their enormous bulges with her little hands. She was pleased to feel that she hadn't been mistaken about their size - each man's cock appeared to be almost as big as John, and they were already rock hard for her.

Emily's batted her eyelashes at John. Time to go full slut.

"If I'm a good girl and get down on my knees, will daddy and his friends let me feel their big, strong cocks?" She cooed in a girly voice.

Will and Peter's growled in approval and desire, and she felt a hand grab the back of her head, and force her down to the ground. She eagerly obeyed and got down on her knees, turning to face Will and Peter, whose huge erections were battling the confines of their dress trousers directly in front of her eyes.

Emily bit her lip and slowly, gingerly unzipped the trouser fly of first Peter, then Will. Set free from the strictures of their trousers, the men's enormous cocks sprung up and out, and when the men had also removed their boxer shorts Emily marvelled at the sheer size and beauty of the two new penises in front of her. Neither man was quite as big as John, but each was at least ten inches long and extremely girthy, and their cocks were beautiful, huge and clean and rearing up like great statues from the men's neatly trimmed pubic hair. The two enormous cocks raged angrily in front of Emily, and she swallowed in anticipation, her mouth watering at the prospect in front of her.

Struggling to fit her small hands around the men's cocks, she stroked them slowly for a few moments at eye level, before bringing each man's penis down to rest on her face. Emily luxuriated in the warm softness of their skin and the pulsing weight of the cockmeat. Will and Peter's penises were so huge that together they covered most of the surface area of her face. Each man wordlessly rubbed his cock over Emily's nose, lips, forehead and cheeks for several moments, and then Will started slapping his cock on her before Peter eagerly joined in, the two men beating her face with their heavy penises. Despite herself, Emily thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of being put in her place by these monster cocks.

The slapping became more vigorous, and then Emily felt Will gripping her hair and twisting it round his hand so he could control her head. Will said roughly, "Open wide, you dirty little slut," and, as his friend held her in place for him, Peter stuffed his cock into Emily's mouth.

Emily struggled at first to accommodate this huge cock, but her mouth somehow managed, and for a few moments she slurped and sucked, enjoying the hot, slightly salty sensation of the second cock to grace her tongue that evening. Then Peter pulled out and, before Emily could catch her breath, Will's big dick took his place. For what must have been several minutes, the men took turns on her mouth, each one holding her head for the other and forcing her mouth further onto his friend's penis. Emily loved the sluttiness of being passed from cock to cock, of her mouth being used by the two men as a pussy, and she eagerly slobbered over each cock so it was slick with her spit and the men's precum.

"Good girl," one of the men grunted, and then the two of them began slapping her face again with their cocks, except this time the fluids in which their penises were coated mixed all over Emily's face and smeared her make up to give her a wanton, whoreish look.

Suddenly, Emily felt herself being manhandled onto her hands and knees on the plush carpet of her family home, and realised that John had re-entered the fray, having stripped himself naked while his two friends had been pleasuring themselves with her mouth and face.

"Time for little piggy to get her spitroast," he growled, and the men all laughed, as John roughly entered Emily's dripping wet pussy from behind and, without preamble, began to fuck her doggystyle. Emily gasped at the familiar pleasure and pain of John's enormous, alien penis, as he fucked her mercilessly in long, deep strokes, the noisy thwack thwack thwack of his pounding filling the lounge. Looking up, Emily was pleased to see one of the men had drawn the curtains - her neighbours wouldn't have the pleasure of watching Emily being spitroasted like a whore by three strange men in her husband's house.

Will and Peter shouted encouragement as John fucked her roughly from behind, calling her a "little slut" and "huge titted whore", before placing their cocks at her face and taking turns to stuff her from the front. Emily obediently took each man into her mouth, alternating between the two for several minutes as John continued to pound her in doggystyle, slapping and jiggling her arse and pulling on her long blonde hair. At several points, Emily managed to stretch her mouth wide and fit both men's cockheads inside her at the same time, the two enormous penises jostling and swordfighting for position. After a few minutes of this, the three men began rotating position, and Emily's pussy tingled and pulsed with pleasure at being fucked and used by these three alpha men.

As Emily was fucked by each man in turn, her huge tits, still encased in her sheer black bra, bounced, swayed and shook with the rhythm of the pounding, and each of the men took every opportunity to roughly grope them through her brassiere. Then, without warning, Peter, who was fucking her, grabbed hold of Emily's arms and, pinning them behind her back with one hand, pulled her up so she was standing upright on her knees, his cock still buried deep in her pussy. Tugging on the back of Emily's lacy white neck choker with his free hand, Peter forced Emily to arch her back so that her big, fat tits jutted forward obscenely, and with a shout of lust and triumph Will began slapping her breasts with his hands, smacking them back, forth and around through the material of her bra. As Emily's cantaloupe-sized titties bounced violently under this assault, all three men called her names, remarking how huge her tits were and what a filthy whore she was to cheat on her husband in his own house. Emily revelled in the abuse, the sheer unadulterated sluttiness of it all.

Then, in a burst of frenzied lust, Will ripped the bra open at the front clasp and, as if there had been a landslide, Emily's 32HH breasts tumbled out and swung free of their confines, engorged and swollen from the abuse they had enjoyed. With one mind, Peter and Will pushed Emily to lie on her back and, positioning themselves on top of her so that they faced each other, massed the two great mounds of her bare titflesh between their hands into an inviting valley into which both men pushed their excited, rock hard cocks.

The two men began vigorously double titfucking Emily, their cocks sandwiched and pressed firmly together by her two enormous breasts, but able to pump in and out by the lubricant of a mix of Emily's pussy juices, saliva and sweat, and the men's own precum.

As Emily was being titfucked by the two men, she felt John's big cock pushing into her mouth and eagerly opened wide for him, swirling her tongue all over his cockhead and reaching back with one of her hands to stroke the base of his cock.

After some minutes of the three men using her tits and mouth in this fashion, Emily felt Will and Peter climb off her before she was pulled to her feet gently by John. Giving her arse an affectionate slap, he declared to his friends, "Now, let's take this slut upstairs and gangbang her in her husband's bed."

And with that, John scooped up Emily's little body and threw her over his shoulder, her big tits dangling down, before marching her up the stairs with Will and Peter eagerly following.

When they were upstairs in the bedroom, John lowered Emily gently onto the bed, before climbing on top of her in the missionary position. Parting her obedient legs, he pushed himself into her pussy and began fucking her slowly but deeply. Will and Peter stood back in deference to their friend, watching and idly striking their dicks.

Emily gasped at the pleasure of her pussy being stretched out by John's enormous girth, as John nibbled on her ears and kissed her neck, with one hand reaching between their sweaty bodies to gently stroke her clitoris and labia. Panting, after some minutes of this Emily felt her pussy begin to gush as a white hot pleasure overtook her. Then, as John began fucking her more vigorousy, her body shook with pleasure and she felt herself orgasm.

As Emily's pussy gushed wet, John rolled her over so she was riding him in cowgirl, his cock still buried inside her. Emily's enormous tits hung down heavily above him, her nipples puffy and engorged. Pulling her head down towards his, John whispered in her ear. "Now sweetie, are you ready for what daddy really wants from you?"

Emily nodded and smiled. "Are daddy's friends going to stuff all your little girl's holes like you promised?"

"Good girl," said John, before kissing her tenderly on the mouth. Then he raised one big hand and gently grabbed onto the white lacy choker which still encircled her neck. As he did so, Emily felt one of the men - Will she thought - lower himself behind her and then the pressure as a cock, which had obviously been thoroughly lubed, pushed against her arsehole.

Emily had enjoyed anal sex many times but she had never been fucked in the arse before by such a big dick, and certainly not DP'd, although the thought of it had always turned her on and it was one of her favourite genres of porn.

John's cock stopped moving in Emily's pussy as they both anticipated, and then felt, Will's big, slippery cock push slowly into Emily second hole. Emily felt a twinge of pain - but this disappeared moments later as Will eased inside of her - and realised she was so horny and relaxed, and Will so well lubed, that the double penetration was going to be fine.

A great shudder ran through Emily's body as Will's cock slowly pushed deeper into her. She felt - and there was no other way of describing it - completely and utterly stuffed, and it was sublime. Will paused as he went as far in as he could, and then with small movements began to ease in and out of her. John similarly began to move his cock into and out of her dripping wet pussy, and gradually the two men worked up a rhythm, going in and out, faster and faster, working as a team to share her arse and pussy between them.

Pleasure rippled through Emily's body at this new sensation of being so completely stuffed and stretched out by two huge cocks, and looking to the side she caught sight of herself in her bedroom mirror, sandwiched between the two men, her face red and flushed as she moaned in ecstasy.

The two men became more aggressive in their fucking, Will slapping her arse and pulling hard on her long blonde hair, and John reaching up and grabbing her big, fat tits.

"Peter, come stuff this slut's greedy little mouth," growled John. "Let's make the whore airtight."

As Will and John continued to pound Emily, Peter climbed onto the bed and, standing over her, roughly grabbed her head and fed his dick into Emily's mouth. Emily greedily accepted the new cock, slobbering over Peter's big cockhead and stroking his shaft. Once again, her eyes found themselves drawn to her image in the bedroom mirror, and for several moments she enjoyed the vision, as if from one of her sluttiest dreams, of herself being gangbanged by these three horsecocked studs - all her holes completely stuffed, as if she were in one of the porn films she loved to watch with her husband.

The men began to rotate between Emily's pussy, arse and mouth, and then after each man had tried each hole a couple of times they placed her onto her back, so that she lay on top of the man fucking her arsehold, her legs spread wide exposing her bare, waxed pussy to their huge, plundering cocks. Emily's fat, round, 32HH tits bounced around on her chest as she was fucked mercilessly in this position, the three men calling her a "whore", a "cheating slut", a "big titty princess", and in turn gripping her neck and slapping at her face and big, bouncing tits. And then John, who was fucking her pussy, grabbed Emily's blonde hair and pulled her head forward so she could watch his and Peter's enormous penises push into her together. Emily stared at this obscene sight with fascination, amazed that her little body could fit two such colossal cocks inside her at once.

After some time - Emily had no clue, it could have been ten minutes or an hour - the men's groaning began to grow in a crescendo, as if they were egging each other on, their arousal heightened by what they all knew was to come.

JamieRB
JamieRB
127 Followers
12