Emily and the Firemen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieRB
JamieRB
127 Followers

John, whose cock was buried in Emily's mouth, tenting her cheek, growled, "Put this little slut on her knees." His two friends pulled themselves out of her and, not for the first time that evening, Emily found herself kneeling on the ground, surrounded by three monster cocks. The men were wanking their dicks vigorously in her face and staring at her intensely. Emily knew what was about to happen, and relished it. The perfect slutty end to a once-in-a-lifetime slutty evening.

Biting her lip, she fluttered her eye-lashes at the men, as they stroked their cocks inches from her face. "Mmm," she giggled. "Are daddy and his friends going to glaze my big tits and pretty little face?"

Will and Peter grunted excitedly as Emily turned her face up towards the ceiling, pouting her lips and making slutty expressions for them as she also lifted up her enormous breasts with her hands.

"Fffuccck!" shouted Will. "You little fucking cumslut!" And as a torrent of creamy white cum shot from his cock, Emily turned her face towards him, still pouting and biting her lip, to take the full blast. Peter and John watched as Will's dick shot multiple thick ropes of cum all over Emily's forehead, nose cheeks and lips, covering her, and the sight was too much for them - pushing forward, they joined their friend in cumming on Emily. Their jizz went everywhere in a wild, white blizzard, almost covering Emily's huge, engorged tits, going in her hair and further coating her face, from where it dripped off her chin and pooled in the cleavage made by the ledge of her upturned breasts.

Emily giggled. "Wow, you boys really needed that."

One of the men handed her a towel and she cleaned off her face. Suddenly, she felt exhausted. What a night! It has been an incredible experience, but not she just needed some time alone.

As if reading her mind, John ushered his friends out of the bedroom and left Emily to take a long, hot shower by herself.

When she emerged and returned to the bedroom, Will and Peter had gone.

Climbing into her bed, Emily cuddled up to John. The two said nothing to each other. Instead, John spooned her, holding one enormous tit in his hand.

For a moment, Emily considered restarting the fun, but tiredness got the better of her and swiftly she fell asleep in his arms, dreaming the dreams of a guiltless wife.

When they awoke early the next morning, John swiftly departed, but not before ensuring Emily took his number. He also left a small momento - a toy firetruck. Emily placed this on corner of the lounge mantelpiece, where it sat next to the small rugby trophy which Emily had brought back from her trip to Brighton some six months previously.

The next day, her husband Chris returned from his trip to find the house freshly cleaned and spotless. Despite everything, Emily found herself happy to see him, and gave him a sweet welcome home kiss.

"I love you," he said. "Did you have fun without me?"

JamieRB
JamieRB
127 Followers
12