Emily, BBC, and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very next evening, only a day after telling me about looking for a "friend with benefits," Emily decided to go "borrow a cup of sugar" from Richard, a kind, tall, distinguished and retired sixty-something black widower, who lived down the hall from us in our luxury condo tower. "Jeff," she said. "I think that handsome widower seems like he could be a 'good friend,' maybe. Let's find out!" And with a quick smile and a peck on my cheek, she was on her down the corridor with a measuring cup.

Five hours later, Emily came back disheveled with cum streaming from her pussy and ass, dripping from her face, and sprayed in her hair. It turned out that Richard had his twenty-three-year-old son, Devin, visiting from grad school, and he of course was horny, too! She had socialized with them for an hour, and then they had spent the next four hours taking turns with all her holes. Emily loved it. Apparently father and son had nearly identical eleven-inch black cocks, nicely thick, and very quick to recharge after cumming.

Richard and Devin became Emily's regular lovers for a few months, until they both moved West, Devin for his first job and Richard to keep him company.

Emily sulked. She really enjoyed her routine with Richard and Devin. It wasn't too emotionally intense, but it was 'emotionally warm'--as she said--and the sex was amazing for her. She was not sure where she could find that balance next.

Emily moped for a couple of weeks--it was an exceptionally long stretch of time for her not to have her next idea. She was a person of action. Usually it only took her a day!

After two or three weeks, Emily sat me down. One hand holding my hand, her other hand grabbing my crotch lightly. I knew this meant Emily wanted to gauge whether what she was going to tell me turned me on. I suspected this meant she had a bold idea. Indeed, she did!

"Jeff," Emily started. "I have an idea that's a little out there that I'd like to run by you... It's a little bit scary in some ways, but please hear me out."

"Sure thing, Em," I interjected.

"I've been thinking about all of these different black sex adventures I've had--we've had--since you gave me the go ahead some time ago now," Emily went on. "I'm so grateful to you for them. They have been incredibly exciting and satisfying for me, and thankfully they seem to have worked really well for you also... But unfortunately, none of them have really fulfilled me as deeply as being with my ex-boyfriend, Ice..."

I was surprised! Emily had seemed so satisfied with her various BBCs to me. I told her so.

"Yeah, Darling, I know," she responded. "It is amazing isn't it? It's true that I've really been enjoying all the different BBCs... Even so, as hard as it may be to believe, Ice was even better, even more amazing. Frankly, Ice is in a class by himself."

"Wow!" I said, simply. I was floored. "Uh... this is a little unsettling, but I guess I should hear more?"

"Yes, cucky," Emily went on. "I'm really sorry, but I should continue, yes... There is just something special about Ice, even among big black guys. Yes, he has a great eleven-inch cock that he is beyond expert in using. Yes, he has a great body. His rugged and not-all-that-handsome face is a turn-on... But he also just really gets me and knows how to anticipate my needs.... He is masterful at really 'owning' me in the bedroom, so to speak... Sometimes he makes love to me, but other times he fucks me rough in a way I really love. Also, he'll occasionally get me used hard in a gang bang with his friends in a way that, it's hard to admit, I find deeply, deeply fulfilling... I think it's because I know that as rough as it gets, Ice will always keep me safe... And he's a brilliant intellectual, so my mind doesn't get bored with him... Well... I've been meaning to tell you... I ran into Ice recently, only about a week ago. He stopped by the lab to say 'hi' and let me know he's moving back to the area. He's also a biochemist, and he had other business in the building as well, to be fair... I'm really sorry, but I did end up fucking him in his temporary apartment that afternoon and am only telling you now... I've been taking off work every afternoon since and have kept on fucking him... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to break our ground rules--I just found him irresistible... as usual... Then after I broke my promises, I needed to think more before sharing it... If I had any doubts about Ice being my best lover ever by far, he obliterated them in the first five minutes of our first 'reunion' fuck last week..."

"I guess I understand, Em," I interjected meekly. I was turned on, VERY turned on. But I'll admit I was also feeling deceived and dejected. This was news that I had to process.

"Well, seeing as your tiny cucky dick is rock hard... I guess I can continue, eh?" Emily offered with a smirk. I nodded. "Ice has a simpler explanation for why I enjoy sex with him even more than any other black guys... I think you'll find it stings a little to hear but it may also be erotic for you, my cucky... And Ice insisted that I tell you this... Ice says that my sex with him is better than with anyone else because I lost my 'womanly' virginity with him, because his cock took me from being a girl sexually into being a true woman, finally fucked by a proper-size black cock... He says it made me bond with him in a way that is unique and that no one else can hope to replicate, especially not a little-dicked white husband... I don't know, but he has fucked a lot of white women, so maybe Ice knows... Maybe he is right... I did feel this unexpected surge of emotion when I saw him and each time I've been with him this past week... If I'm honest, it feels a lot like 'love.' I'm so sorry, Jeff, but in addition to loving you--loving you very, very much--I think I am also still *in* love with Ice!"

Emily briefly got quiet, stroked my hand in a comforting fashion, and then shared more.

"I never fully explained to you, but the real reason that I broke it off with Ice was that I was fully in love with him--totally and completely in love--but he only 'loved me a little' in return... He had no ability to give me the fulfilling, emotionally reciprocal relationship that you and I have... And I thought I would get over him. Maybe I would have if we hadn't started down this path with black lovers for me again--and if he hadn't shown up at my lab when I hadn't been properly fucked for a couple of weeks... But here we are! I do feel badly about it, Boo! I'm so sorry for this mess!"

Emily paused there for a bit, and for whatever reason my overwhelming urge was to comfort and reassure her. Maybe I was shifting towards being at peace with this situation in the space of just a few minutes? Wow!!! I must be a seriously committed subservient cuckold, I thought to myself!

I realized I was even more turned on than usual when thinking about Emily getting fucked... I realized then, that watching Emily have sex while *in love* with a black guy with a BBC would be even more erotic than less emotional sex... Indeed, of course watching Emily with Ice--whom she obviously loved--would be another level 'up'!

I said a number of comforting niceties. I leaned in and gave Emily a long hug and some gentle strokes on her head and back. I reminded her that I caused the mess, too, by also sending our love life down this path. Then I let Emily have space to say more.

"Maybe I'm crazy to want this, to ask for this, but I'd like the best of both worlds, Boo... I want to stay married to you and also have Ice as a regular lover again. I want to have you as the love of my life while I have Ice as the lover of my life... I realize it's a huge 'ask' for me to suggest that I start a love affair with an ex, start seeing him regularly again, especially because it's not just sex and I still feel in love with him... Ice says that he would like to start up with me again, too, as his main girl--he's ready to dump two of his three girlfriends to focus on me--and he's cool with us being married and staying married. He says he even prefers it--since he doesn't love me the way I need, the way you do... He's just going to keep this one other girl, whom he only just started fucking and isn't bored with yet... He says he does have feelings for me, just not 'in love' feelings... Ice is not looking to settle down, but he says that he'd be excited to have me be his main girl again!"

"Oh," I managed to mumble. "I guess at least he doesn't love you back... I suppose that's a comfort."

"Oh, good, Boo!! I was hoping and praying you would see it that way!! There's some more though, that I'm not sure how you will feel about it... You need to know that if Ice takes a married white girlfriend, he feels adamant that her white husband must be a dependable bi cuckold and must also become a cock slave to him... So while you would be allowed, even expected to watch, you would also be expected to service him on command. So that's something for you to think about... I love you, Boo, and I want to stay married. So while I'd like to start seeing Ice again, I also understand if you say you can't live with it--because I'm in love with him, or because you don't want to serve his cock on command... And if 'no' is your answer... Well, I don't know. I guess I'm hoping you'll say you're okay with this... I know this is a lot, so I could give you some time to think it over... That being said, I'm *not* going to end this chat without commenting that your teeny-tiny white, inadequate dick feels super hard! So perhaps that's my answer?"

Finally, after laying that all on me, Emily paused. This was all a lot to digest--even if my dick was hard from hearing all of it! If I heard Emily right, this sounded like something she desperately wanted to do, starting up with Ice again. Also if I heard her right, if I said "no," that could potentially even jeopardize our marriage! Third... I also heard that this was not going to be just "friends with benefits" but an outright love affair--and of uncertain and potentially quite long duration! Fourth... this was also going to be the start of *my own* BBC submission!! It was a lot to process, even if my instinct was to be excited!

That Emily had tossed in commenting on my "inadequate" dick was a turn on, and I'm sure she knew it. She poignantly underscored that I enjoy being her subservient beta white cuckold.

Very aware of my hard-on, especially since Emily called it out, I knew that I could hardly feign anger. I had to go with the flow of how turned on I was. "Hmm," I said, as I playfully dramatized a pensive pose with my hand on my chin and half a smile. "Indeed, that's quite a lot to take in... Let me think..."

Emily smiled back, leaned in, and fidgeted playfully with my little hard-on, offering: "Well... You do that little mister cuckold... Meanwhile, I have a pretty good guess as to what your answer will be... I don't think you're going to want to miss watching me get the greatest fucking that I know of on earth... It. Just. Does. Not. Seem. Likely." She said slowly and with a bright big smile, before she leaned in and started an all-too-rare make-out session with me.

When we broke our kissing after several minutes for some air, Emily looked at me wondering and waiting, as I still had not said anything definite. "Of course, you're right, Dear. As always!" I answered her, finally. "I would not miss seeing you get fucked by Ice for anything in the world. I'm sure it will be amazing to watch you BBC-fucked with someone you're in love with! And you're right. It is time, I'm sure, for my own BBC submission. I admit it!"

"Oh, excellent, Jeff! That makes me so happy!" Emily gushed. "Oh, but there is one more thing, I almost forgot. Ice says that once you said 'yes,' that you're into it, I cannot touch your penis again or mouth kiss you again unless he happens to order me to as a special treat for you... So congratulations, you're now a celibate cuckold, to boot! All you get to kiss from now on will be Ice's cock! He and I both think that you'll love it!" With that, Emily retracted her hand from my crotch.

That promise of being a celibate bi cuckold cock slave to a charismatic and brilliant BBC black man, paired with my adorable love-of-my-life petite white wife, excited me so much, I couldn't stop myself from groaning out loud and oozing precum that became visible to Emily and me, both.

Would you like to hear more?