Emily, BBC, and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Master Ice begins to own Emily and me.
4k words
4.52
33.1k
66
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,333 Followers

NOTE: Just like the first chapter, this story continues to focus on interracial cuckolding with humiliation and gay sex. Lots of interracial gay sex. Please skip this story if you do not like these themes, with my thanks. Also, you should probably read chapter 1 before this one, would be my suggestion.

NOTE #2: If you have a derogatory comment to make about the story, please write a really, really long and painstakingly edited comment. This way, I can smile at how much time you wasted when I delete it. Thanks! This is not high art--and I have no use for critics. 😂

Now the story...

--------------------------

Ten minutes after gaining my agreement to her becoming Ice's "main girl," Emily changed into a cute, tight-fitting outfit--a tight little green dress suitable for our summer weather--and left me to go to his place. "Don't wait up," she said, on her way out. "I probably won't be home until near sunup. This will be Ice's and my first leisurely fucking since our reunion started last week! Knowing that you are home thinking about it is going to make it even hotter for me!"

She wasn't kidding, I knew. And I didn't wait up. I beat off a couple of times before taking a sleeping aid to knock me out. Around nine AM the next day, a Saturday, I got a text from Emily. "Hi, cucky!" it said. "Thank you SOOO much! I'm getting the best fucking EVER! I'll see you Sunday evening! Thanks for understanding!"

This was followed by some pictures and short videos. These were the first that I had ever seen of Emily with Ice--or of Ice at all.

The pictures and videos were amazingly hot, easily rivaling any of the prior photos and videos from any of Emily's other black lovers that I had ever seen.

Ice was huge! His whole body, not just his big black cock--although of course that was huge as well!

Ice must have been 6'3" or 6'4". He was extremely well-muscled. As Emily had said, his face wasn't especially handsome. He had rugged good looks. He had rather African features that suggested less of the genetic melting pot that has occurred in the U.S. and more pure African genetic heritage. He was correspondingly a dark brown color. His hard cock was a thing of raw power and beauty, as long foretold and expected. It was ramrod straight and looked to be every bit of the eleven inches Emily had told me about, if not a little longer. It was a gorgeous medium thickness. The kind of cock that would probe deep and stretch a vagina but without threatening to rip it open--was the thought that came to mind. For some women, it would likely probe through all the way to their womb, it occurred to me. I imagined that indeed it reached well into Emily's womb.

It made my little hardon leak nearly a squirt of precum in my pants to think about how much further Ice's cock would get up inside Emily than my meager five-incher ever, every could. What a turn on! My mouth also watered at how good Ice's cock should feel once I eventually got it jammed down my throat.

Ice was either bald or his head shaved, and it suited him. He looked neither friendly nor menacing. He looked like a serious man focused on his lover.

My slight, petite blonde wife entwined with him in various sexual positions was a sight to behold.

Emily knew I especially got turned on from seeing her making out, so she had sent me a lot of photos and video clips of her french kissing Ice. Also there were several of Ice with his cock balls deep in her as they french kissed--in three different sex positions, I noticed: missionary, cowgirl, and spooning but with her head turned back so she could receive his tongue in her mouth.

My absolute favorite thing in the world was to watch Emily French kiss a black stud while he is balls deep. She always looked in love but knowing that it was with a man whom she really did love was so much the hotter.

Hottest of all were the video clips where Emily professed her love for Ice and how he owned her. She shouted multiple exciting variations of "Yesss!!! I looooove you!! I looove you sooo much, Ice!! You own meee!!! You own my pussy!!! I'm only yours!! Arrrggghhhh!!!"

I beat off three times on Saturday before sleeping fitfully one more night alone at our apartment. My cums were intense. It wasn't lost on me that my cums felt even more intense than when I had sex with a woman! I was truly becoming more and more of a cuckold!

When Emily came home late Sunday afternoon, she was more of a disheveled mess than I had ever seen her--and she had come home a mess many times over the past few years!

Emily's hair had cum caked in it. And her face had a fresh load of cum dripping from it--apparently Ice shot a load on her face right before sending her home to me. Her shorts looked like she had peed herself, but it was simply that the combined juices from her fucking Ice were still oozing from her pussy in quantity.

"Emily!" I started. "Oh, my God! You look amazing! You look like you got the fucking of the Millenium!"

"I did, cucky!" she replied. "Oh, wow! It was so incredible! Ice had his cock hard inside me almost continuously from the time I got there two days ago until ten minutes ago! It was so incredible! I've never seen him so insatiable! Apparently he saved it up all week for me. Also, he said he's really been missing me, and he is just so excited to have me as his lover again... Apparently, for whatever his shortcomings, he says I'm his favorite girl EVER! Can you believe that!? That stud is more turned onto me than anyone else EVER?!! It's unreal!! He even said the 'L' word to me a couple of times!!"

"You sure he's not putting you on a little bit, Em?" I suggested.

"No... I don't think so. If a man's dick stays hard for you pretty much constantly for a whole weekend, I think a girl can believe that she's actually his favorite! Oh my gosh!" she said. "Also, hot black studs like Ice are not known to throw the 'L' word around lightly--no, not at all! But before I talk to you more about it, Ice said to be sure you lick up all his cum and our juices with your tongue and mouth... The only part of me you don't have to clean is my hair... Let's go to bed, and you can get busy!"

I spent easily an hour, with me still fully clothed, first licking all of the surface cum and juices from Emily's face and body--it tasted delicious, thankfully--and with her then sitting on my face, rocking back and forth slowly to alternate me between her pussy and ass. Ice had filled her with cum in both holes, of course. His cum--and her juices--leaked and leaked and leaked down into my mouth. Emily came from my attention--or at least, admittedly, it was *during* my attention. It was a small little orgasm, but it gratified me that I could play a role in giving her one. "Cucky, please know that I came mostly from daydreaming about my reunion with my lover and his amazing cock--but I do appreciate your little role in it. Thank you!" she said. She wanted to make sure I wasn't too proud of myself. "I'm sorry but you do not get to cum now. Ice told me that he wants you to be extra horny when I send you over to his apartment on Thursday night."

Orgasm denial--for me--had at last arrived! I had mixed feelings. Part of me had long felt that this was inevitable--that Emily could not be my alpha, my mistress, without at least occasionally denying me release. Another part of me hoped it would never come to pass. The inevitably was the stronger sensation. Now that the denial arrived, I was hoping that I would overall find it additive to my life overall. Golly, was I hoping!

In any event, this first denial period did not sound too frighteningly long. Thank goodness! And thank goodness that I had drained myself so thoroughly while Emily was at Ice's!

"I'm going to help out," Emily added. "You're going to sleep in the guest room until then and be porn free as well for the next few days. It may be a little frustrating for you to overhear me masturbating, but you can always retreat to the guest room and put in ear plugs, I figure."

Waiting for Thursday evening was excruciating, but finally the moment arrived for me to head over to Ice's place. I was incredibly nervous. In the past, I'd mastered deep throating ten-inch dicks, but eleven-inchers like Ice's had been a struggle for me. Would I be able to please my wife's favorite and committed lover now that it was my time to service him? Or would he be dissatisfied with me? And if he were dissatisfied with me, would he break it off with me, her, or both of us? And what would Emily do? Is it possible they might just replace me and find her a new white beta cuckold? I was nervous with performance anxiety, for sure!!

When Ice answered the door, he was stark naked and to my shock and awe, his cock was already rock hard and pointing upwards. The physics of it pointing up made sense to me--I thought quickly. It was more like an obelisk and less like a cantilever.

"Come on in, cucky," Ice said matter-of-factly in his deep, commanding voice. "And get to your knees. Whenever you come into a room and find a naked black cock--whether it's mine or of a friend of mine--you are to drop to your knees until given more instruction. This is the one time you will be told this expectation. Remember it, will you?"

I got on my knees, silently. Ice continued. "Anytime I ask you a direct question, you are to answer it, cucky Jeff. You are to address me as 'Sir,' 'Sir Ice,' or 'Sir Izaak.' Usually I prefer 'master,' and I expect you to obey me as such. However, your slut wife prefers the idea of you as a 'servant' rather than a 'slave,' so 'sir' will do for the time being. If you call me 'Master' by accident, that will not be punished... And before long, *my* slut's preferences will be irrelevant--to me *and* to her... So... I repeat, you will remember that if you see a naked black cock, you are expected to go to your knees. Will you remember this?"

"Yes, Sir Izaak," I said weakly.

"Good, cucky. And if a black cock approaches your face, you will open your mouth to entertain it, using your mouth only." And he walked his cock right up to my face. I quickly obeyed.

I greeted his cock with my mouth and tongue as though it were the tongue of a woman that I was in love with. I don't think I ever treated Emily's tongue--or any part of her body--with any more ardor than I lavished on Sir Ice's cock. I licked it and sucked it, with passion and creativity, which--frankly--flowed easily as I was so turned on by my new master's impressive BBC.

I was gratified to sense that I was getting a positive reaction: master's cock hardened and leaked precum into my mouth. Still, after a couple of minutes, Sir Izaak backed off.

"That's a good beginning, cucky. You show promise. You may prove adequate. Let's sit and talk for a while. You can remain clothed while we go sit on the sofa together. I am not much interested in seeing your little dicklet."

We moved over to the sofa and pivoted to be facing each other. I noticed that Master Izaak sat on a towel to keep from soiling the sofa but of course I didn't say anything. I got the idea that I should only speak when necessary.

"So, cucky, you're probably wondering why I even bother to have you as a cock servant, given that my slut Emily is such a hot fuck, and I am not generally speaking gay," Ice began. "Well, it serves me on multiple levels. First, I can enjoy a white slut, like *my* Emily, more fully if I can relax in confidence that she has a beta cuckold to care for her needs that don't interest me. You will provide additional companionship, finances, and stability for the slut. I care because I have made her my main woman. I will also refer to her as my slut, bitch, whore, pussy, or cunt--or any term that might so move me. She doesn't care. In fact, my calling her degrading names turns her on, and you will certainly never challenge me on it... I am mostly a nice man, and I want Emily, as my main cunt, to have a good life. So this explains why a beta cuckold is in place. With that in mind, we come to a second reason... I really want to be sure that you, as the beta cuck, know your place, that you are not interested in distracting my main cunt from pleasing me. If I have you as a dedicated cock slave then my cock is your primary sexual focus--and not any pussy, Emily's or otherwise... If I don't sense enough focus on my cock, I can remedy that through training--usually quite easily! In your case, I doubt I will have any problem training you... After all, your initial few licks and sucks were quite amorous... and I can see you practically drooling at the sight of my cock as I sit naked before you... As you can see, my cock is indeed quite an impressive phallus, isn't it?"

Incidentally, Master Ice was casually fondling it this whole time, presumably to maintain its hardness. Indeed, I found it mesmerizing and majestic.

"Yes, Sir Master Izaak," I responded, having noticed the question. "Your cock is truly majestic, Sir."

"We will have it so that soon you will think of my cock, specifically, any and every time you are aroused, even if the initial stimulus is something else, such as cleaning my slut's cunt or ass. Your imminent obsession with my cock will keep you in your place and assure that slut Emily stays focused on my needs... Would you like to know the third reason that I require you to be my cock slave, cucky?"

"Yes, Master Sir Ice, please do tell me," I whimpered.

"Very well, then.... The third reason is the 'black power' dynamic of owning a white couple sexually--I very much enjoy it... As a black man, I'm determined to accumulate as much power over white people as my interests might facilitate... Since I like fucking white women so much, it is easy to align this interest with enjoying power over whites... Are you going to help me have power over whites, cucky, as I do *require* your assistance?"

I noticed the question so I replied, "Yes, Master Izaak, I will help you have power over whites. I promise."

"Good, cucky. I sense promise in you. I like the hungry look you seem to have when you glance at my cock. I like how you can barely look away from my naked cock at all and find it so compelling... Perhaps you will do... But you are right to have some anxiety. If I find you troublesome, I may task my bitch to replace you. I can sense the fear in you, and you are not without reason... I can be callous when called for. My hope is to be mostly beneficent, however. My initial plan to train you to your new desired sexuality is to have you over regularly... It will be when you are with a big black cock--and ONLY when you are with a big black cock--that you are allowed to cum... After satisfying me orally, or perhaps some friends of mine, you will usually be allowed *a* means of cumming. It might be a humiliating means but there will typically be a means. But also cumming after satisfying mine or my friends' cocks shall be your *ONLY* release--at least for some months, until I have you fully conditioned--until you are a true servant of black cock. Do you understand, cucky?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir!" I replied. I knew I was going to continue to be quite horny, so I hoped Ice would have me over very often and not torment me too, too much.

"Yes, you are welcome, cucky. I am glad you see the righteousness in this approach. Now, go get your ass into my bedroom over there, lie on your back with your head hanging over the edge backwards and prepare to be face fucked! Don't be shy or coy. I know from my cumslut that you will like this! I hope you're as good at this as the cunt has said, or it could be a long rough throat fuck for you!"

I was on Ice's bed and in the required position in a flash. I opened my mouth, drooling, as I watched him walk towards me and aim his huge dick right on into my throat. I sucked, slurped and tongued him like crazy while he fucked my face with long, deep strokes.

My new master encouraged me and taunted me at the same time. "Yes, cucky!! Suck on the cock that owns your wife now!! Suck on the big, black cock that controls your wife's pussy, ass--and soul! Show me that you are serious about committing her to my cock and my needs! Love on this cock so I know we have your blessing and commitment! Make out with my dick like it's the love of your life! My cock is going to be your main lover indefinitely--show it your gratitude!"

After about ten minutes of goading me on and fucking me progressively harder, finally Master Ice exploded down my throat. He held himself balls deep in my battered face as he exploded in one of the longest orgasms I've ever seen from a man or woman. I couldn't keep all the cum down, he shot so much. It surged back up my throat, filled my mouth, and some even squirted up through my sinuses and out my nose. Wow, was that exciting to be a part of!

The scene was such a turn on. I felt so sexy and powerful to turn Master Izaak on so much. My little dick was next to exploding in my pants. I could feel the precum flowing wildly.

"Good first time effort, beta cuck!" Master Ice shouted as pulled his still hard cock from my face. "Hmm... How shall I allow you to cum tonight? Hmm. I think since you are just starting to learn your place, you can reach inside your underwear while licking and sucking me clean. You'll have to hope you are horny enough to cum without much range of motion... You can unbutton and unzip your pants but not take them off, and your underwear stays on... This will be your standard approach for your own cum when you have performed satisfactorily... You must also thank me abundantly while playing with yourself and tending to licking and sucking me... I want to hear it out loud--a lot... You saying all the things that you are grateful for about me will help cement our roles, so you will be a contented little beta white cuckold!"

"Yes, Sir Isaac, Sir Master. I'm so grateful to you for owning Emily spiritually, emotionally, and sexually... like I never could... and now also for owning me... Thank you for seducing Emily to the core and getting her addicted to your amazing phallus--and now for addicting me to your cock, in turn... Thank you for owning Emily's heart, mind, and holes better than anyone else ever has or ever could... Thank you for taking Emily to the highest of sexual heights... She's never been sexier than when she's taken you in all of her holes... She's never looked more in love than when making out or with you... She's never looked more sexually gratified than when you are fucking her hard and deep... Thank you for making Emily fall in love with you and worship you, Sir Izaak... Thank you for having the mercy and kindness to include me and also own me... I'm so grateful to have you own me, too, with your totally magnificent cock... I love your cock so, so much! Thank you for letting me make love to your cock... I don't need anything else to touch sexually because your cock is so satisfying... Sucking on your cock is more satisfying than I have ever found anything else... Thank you for the privilege of serving you!" And I prattled on, slavishly thanking Master Ice for everything sexual in my life and Emily's that I could think of. It was an immense turn on for me to say all these thoughts and feelings out loud while I tended to my new master's gorgeous BBC with my mouth and tongue.

I did clean up Ice's cock--and I also got it hard again. I also came in my pants right as I got him hard, I was so turned on. I was barely rubbing myself when it happened. I came with more force than I ever remember coming before. I dropped his cock from my mouth just to be sure I didn't bite it as I spasmed in joy from my own hand and the gratification of serving Ice's cock well. Wow!!!

I shouted out. "YYYYESSS!!!!! YYYESSS!!! SOOOO AMAAAAZZINGGGG!!! Unghhhh!!! Argggghhhhh!!!!!!! You owwwwwn meeee!!!!!"

When I finished spasming, I added. "Oh, thank you so much, Master Ice. That was the best cum of my life! Thank you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you Sir Master Ice!!"

syn4321
syn4321
1,333 Followers
12