Emily, BBC, and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Ice did get hard again, he said he was going to save it for Emily this time. He let me know that Emily was waiting in her car out front to switch places.

"I know what you're thinking, punk cucky," Ice said to me. "You're thinking 'dare I ask to watch?' The answer is 'don't.' I'll let you know when you've earned watching us live and in person. In a sec, you'll get the fuck out of here and send in my cunt. I've been allowing her to listen in to all your cooing in gratitude, and I'm sure it has her pussy drenched and desperate to get fucked. I will summon you again before long. Remember, you must not cum other than with me!"

As I got myself together to leave, Ice quickly fitted me with a smart watch and explained that it would let him know if I had any orgasms away from him--or if I removed it. Did I understand? "Yes, Sir Izaak, I understand, Sir."

"Okay, cucky. Scoot now. I'll summon you before too long!"

When I opened the door to leave, to my shock, Emily was already standing there totally naked--in broad daylight. She nearly ran me over in her excitement to go throw herself at our Master, Master Ice. Before he slammed the door in my face, I saw her tongue reaching for his mouth as she wrapped herself around him.

It was a Thursday night, and I knew Emily had planned to be off work the next day. Something told me I would not be seeing her until Sunday night... And I was not disappointed!

Would you like to hear more?

--------------

Author's closing note: This is fiction (unfortunately?). If you enjoyed it, feel free to leave me suggestions for future chapters in the comments. Thanks!

If you read to the end without enjoying it--golly, I feel badly for you! 🙂

12