All Comments on 'Emily Ch. 02'

by ShyTammy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SexymaxSexymaxabout 7 years ago
Awesome

The wait has been worth it, I have missed reading your stories gorgeous. I hope part 3 is almost on its way.

I hope you have more of your own as well.

Keep Up The Totally Awesome Work.

ShyTammyShyTammyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you Sexy

I Love the feedback, you are so sweet! I have a tendency to work on multiple stories at a time, so sometimes I publish in bursts. I am working on Emily's story and Ch3 will probably be the next thing I post, though getting her to sit down and write with me is kind of like pulling teeth LOL. She is such a procrastinator! I am also working on another story from my life and another story someone commissioned me to write. I will have to get permission from the requester to post that one, though I think she'll say yes. Thank you for continuing to read my stories! You keep me writing!

Kisses,

Tammy

ajignatsajignatsover 6 years ago
Awesome

I love the story so far.

This is my first story from you and it’s fantastic so far.

Excited to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my first comment

Tammy your stories are all wonderful I have never made s comment to anyone here but I just had to tell you how great you write, and I think your a even better person. Please keep up the good work and making all your readers smile and happy.

THANK YOU TAMMY

PS AND EMILY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hot story about Emily as a crossdressing hooker. But how did she find herself and become Emily? Her story is only half told. Did she ever reconnect with her accepting siblings? (Screw her hateful parents.) The "youth minister should be in prison. It is not easy being a t-girl.

LatexSolarBeefLatexSolarBeefover 3 years ago
Ch. 3

Give us Chapter 3, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShyTammy@ShyTammy
Hello dear reader, It has been a while so i thought I would take some time an update my profile. I am a 36 year old trans woman. I transitioned when I was in my teens so I am very passable. I am also a massage therapist and an active sex worker (this is not an advertisement bt...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Emily Ch. 01 Previous Part
Emily Series Info