Emily Ch. 04

Story Info
Girlfriend and her coworker watch me fuck our new friend.
1.8k words
4.64
23.2k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never seen anything so erotic. Sitting on the bed, backs resting against the headboard, were the two hottest girls I had ever known: my girlfriend Abby and her coworker Emily. They were both completely naked. They both had bedhead, from all the head they had been getting and giving in bed. Their generous chests were flushed. Four erect nipples were pointed at me. Emily had a neatly trimmed triangle of hair above her pussy. My girlfriend had a narrower rectangle above hers. Their legs were intertwined and the tips of their big toes were touching. They each had one arm around the other girl and the other arm holding a glass of wine. They were waiting, like I was, to see what would happen next.

In the foreground, was a petite college sophomore we had met earlier that night named Becky. I could only assume Becky was a natural blonde because her pussy was completely shaved. Her face was glistening with the other girls' cum. She was sitting at the foot of the bed, arms by her sides gripping the sheets, legs swinging as she considered where she wanted to start. Becky had been through a lot of firsts tonight, and it seemed like she wasn't done yet.

I was still bound, naked, to the chair, my dick aching for relief after hours and hours of teasing.

Finally, Becky seemed to make a decision. She stood up confidently, and slinked toward me, swinging her hips exaggeratedly. She sank to her knees in front of me and reached out with both hands, left on my balls, right on my shaft. "I have been waiting for this all night," she told me. She stuck out her tongue and touched it gently to my balls and then trailed it slowly up my shaft and around the head once. Then, she sucked the head into her mouth, looked up at me, and winked with her lips still wrapped around my dick. She started jacking her hand up and down my shaft firmly. Just then, a small squeeze bottle of lube landed at her feet. Becky stopped sucking me just long enough to turn to my girlfriend and thank her. Becky globbed plenty of lube onto my penis and then resumed stroking me, faster now.

I felt euphoric at finally getting some real stimulation. I tried to hold off, but I didn't know how long I would last at this point.

Becky returned her lips to my dick and started sucking insistently. With both hands and her mouth involved, she was working every part of my cock. On a downstroke, she left her hand wrapped around the base of my cock and let her mouth take over the stroking. In and out, she worked me deeper and deeper on each pass. I was moaning and groaning in ecstasy. Becky took me as deep as she could (about ¾ of the way down), and hummed a staccato.

All my attention was on the girl on her knees, choking on my dick. That is, until Emily appeared on her knees next to Becky. Emily started coaching, "Yes, girl, just like that. Take that dick. Open your eyes wide and look up at him. That's it. Faster now. Swipe that tongue back and forth. Deeper now. Push some saliva out of your mouth. Take it. Take it! Do you wanna taste that cum? Do you want him to cum down your slutty throat? Deeper!" Emily was tweaking Becky's nipples, making Becky squeal in pleasure around my dick. Then, Emily grabbed a fistful of Becky's hair and started forcing her deeper. I grunted, but managed to hold on. Emily took over complete control of Becky's blowjob. Emily started violently pulling and pushing Becky's head back and forth on my dick. Becky gagged, but as she looked up at me, I could see determination in her eyes. Emily pulled Becky completely off my cock, turned her face 90 degrees, and then spit in Becky's face. The two girls started making out passionately. I glanced up briefly to see what my girlfriend thought of all this. Abby had hunger in her eyes, one hand massaging her tits, and the other hand working her clit.

My attention snapped back to the blowjob as Emily stopped making out with Becky and instead impaled Becky's mouth on my cock until I was lodged firmly in her throat and Becky's nose was buried in my pubic hair. Emily held Becky there until Becky gagged once, twice, three times and then pulled her all the way off as Becky spluttered. Becky took hold of my dick once again and resumed stroking it rapidly. "Enough! Enough!" Becky told Emily. "That was amazing. I've never taken a cock so deep before. But now I want him inside me."

Emily acquiesced and returned to the bed, where she began masturbating right next to my girlfriend. Becky stood, turned around, and seated herself unceremoniously on my dick. She began riding me in a standing, reverse cowgirl.

I couldn't believe I was still holding on. I had felt ready to burst all night and now I was holding on impossibly long. As Becky continued to bounce up and down in my lap, I started to grow concerned. I've done this to myself before. Sometimes, when I masturbate, I'll edge myself too long and then I won't be able to cum. That wasn't an option tonight.

I started thrusting up into Becky as she rode me. Becky stopped bouncing and instead started rolling her hips in my lap. She was working herself to a quick orgasm. She started grunting, higher and higher pitched each time, until finally she screamed and her body shook on me. She stopped briefly to catch her breath and then got back to work, bouncing her assup and down. She untied my hands and I took the opportunity to grab each of her boobs and knead them firmly. She moaned in pleasure and rode me harder. I used one hand to push her forward until her boobs were touching her knees. While she was down there, she untied my feet.

Now, fully freed, I picked her up with my dick still inside her and bent her over the bed. I started pounding into her from behind and she yelped as I dug deeper and deeper into her vagina.

"Damn, babe," said Abby. I looked up at them and saw that Abby and Emily were still sitting side by side, but now their arms were crossed and they were working each other's clits instead of their own. "I love watching you fuck. Fuck, this is hot!"

I grabbed this petite college blonde by the thighs and I spun her around on to her back without taking my dick out of her. I put her feet up on my shoulders, grabbed her thighs, and pounded into her, as I watched her 34As bounce. Her eyes alternated between squinted shut in concentration and wide open in shock. I could tell by her breathing, fast then held then gasped then fast again, that she was going through cyclical waves of orgasmic pleasure. I could tell my abs, my legs, my everything was going to be sore tomorrow. I was sweating profusely trying to bring myself to orgasm with Becky, but I just couldn't do it. I pounded her harder and harder until, at one orgasmic peak, her eyes fluttered then shut, her head slumped to the side, and her arms dropped.

"Um, babe. Babe! Stop!" Abby yelled and started to crawl across the bed toward us.

Becky opened her eyes. "Don't - don't you dare - don't you dare stop. Don't you dare stop him." She pleaded drearily.

Abby stopped and looked at Emily. "Damn," they said together. Abby and Emily crawled along the bed toward us and each took one of Becky's nipples into their mouths. Becky's eyes opened wide as she screamed out in another orgasm. I stepped back from the bed for a moment to catch my breath. Then, I grabbed Becky by the feet and pulled her toward me. I put one hand behind her shoulder and lifted her, set her down on the ground in front of the bed. I raised her ass in the air until only Becky's shoulders and head were still on the ground. I then lined up my dick with her pussy and pounded down into her, while holding her thighs in the air.

Abby crawled off the edge of the bed, put her elbows on either side of Becky's head, and started making out with Becky. Emily crawled up behind Abby, spread her legs which were still on the bed, and started eating Abby out.

I piledrove into Becky and finally felt an orgasm building in my balls. I grunted as the orgasm built in me. WIth a guttural yell, I came deep into Becky's pussy, spurt after spurt until her pussy filled up. I removed my dick and continued to cum down Becky's trim stomach, on her tits, on her face, in her hair...I had never cum so much in my life. When I was done, I dropped Becky's legs to the floor and then dropped to the floor myself, exhausted.

We all lay in a heap, breathing deeply for several minutes. Becky was the first to get up. She quickly disappeared from my peripheral vision, and when I raised my head, she had found her phone. She was taking selfies of all the cum caked to her face and her body. "I've gotta memorialize this night," she told us. "Group photo!" she announced. The three girls crowded together and I took a couple photos with Becky's phone.

"Now a fun one!" Emily called.

The girls all stuck their tongues out and made peace signs. I snapped a photo. They put their peace signs in front of their mouths and stuck their tongues through the V's. I snapped another photo. They continued this photoshoot until they ran out of ideas for poses. Becky then texted the best ones to each of us, so we could all have her number.

"We should get together again soon." Abby suggested. "Maybe we could all watch a movie, and eat starbursts out of each other's pussies?"

Becky blushed, but was the first to say, "Absolutely!"

Becky and Emily got dressed again. Emily giggled as she convinced Becky to leave her underwear behind and leave the cum on her face, at least until they found Becky's car. We exchanged hugs, and the girls finally left.

"Hey babe," Abby started after she shut the door. "I texted one of those photos to Beth, and she wants to join us for movie night. And speaking of movie night....I didn't tell you, but I installed a hidden camera in our bedroom the other day. I was expecting to catch a little action with Emily TBD. But do you wanna watch tonight's video?"

I took a deep breath and laughed. "Maybe tomorrow night, hun."