Emily Ch. 03

Story Info
Girlfriend's coworker directs a live lesbian show for me.
2.4k words
4.64
16.8k
17
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of the bar, into the cool, quiet night air was sobering. My girlfriend Abby was holding my hand, and clasped between our palms was Becky's thong. A few paces behind us, a blushing Becky was being led to our apartment by the giggling Emily.

I spoke softly to Abby: "Where the hell did all this come from?"

Abby slowed her pace somewhat to walk closer in-step with me. "I don't know. I've fantasized about something like tonight happening, and I know you have too. I guess I was nervous to ever try it for real though. But I love you and I trust you and I want to have fun with you. Sending Emily to the apartment to give you a blowjob and a titty-fucking was planned. Picking up Becky and what just happened in the bar was all pretty spontaneous. Emily sure is a wild one... I wanna be a little wild too."

"Hey, this has been the best day of my life, so if you wanna do more of this, then I'm in. I love you too." I told her.

"Good," she kissed me on the cheek. "Now shut up, you're spoiling the mood."

I smiled as Abby sped back up walking toward our apartment. I tuned in to the conversation the other two girls were having.

"No, never!" Becky was explaining. "Well, except... So one time, in my freshmen year, my roommate and I had a couple guys over in our dorm. We were playing truth or dare, and well, you know how boys are, so they dared us to kiss. It was real quick, just a couple of seconds, but I think she was trying to rev the guys up, so she grabbed my boob while we were kissing. I panicked and said I had to go study and I left her there with the two guys."

"So that's your only girl-girl experience?" Emily asked.

"Yes, ma'am." Becky replied. "I'm from a pretty conservative town, so we didn't do things like that."

"And you've never been eaten out before tonight. Damn, you're missing out. Speaking of, what happened with your roommate and the two guys?"

"Oh!" Becky blushed again. "I never got the full story, but when I came back in the morning, I found the three of them naked on the futon. I tiptoed around the apartment, grabbing my books for the day, and then left for class. When I came back that evening, the guys were gone and I never saw them again."

"Damn. Well, no missing out tonight. Tonight we're gonna have some fun. I mean, more fun than we've had already." Emily declared.

Abby unlocked our apartment and led us all toward the bedroom. I was glad I had straightened up while I was waiting to go to the bar, just in case. I stood dumbly in the corner waiting to be told what my role would be in tonight's proceedings. Becky and Abby were making idle small talk. We seemed to all be waiting for our instigator, who had disappeared at some point between the front door and the bedroom door.

Emily seemed to know she was our ringleader because as soon as she entered the bedroom holding a bottle of red wine from our kitchen, she started giving orders. "Abby, give me your corkscrew, you know I always lose mine. Ben, pants off. Becky, - no, keep the dress on for now - just bring that chair over here. Abby, bring me four of Ben's ties. Ben, pick up the pace, shirt off, boxers off, let's go!"

We all stumbled around the bedroom, trying to each do our part. Abby brought over my four ugliest ties. Were we each going to wear one? That could be interesting. Becky set down the chair facing the bed. I took off my clothes and stood there proud of my body (and my semi-hard erection). Emily took a swig of wine straight from the bottle, looked me up and down approvingly, and then pushed me down into the chair.

"Abby, give me a hand." Emily and Abby got to work tying my arms to the chair arms and my legs to the chair legs. I was bound, naked, with an erection that had been begging to go off for hours. "Good, good." Emily looked around appraising the scene. "Ok, we want Becky to feel safe, so Ben, you're staying right here where your libido can't get the best of you. Girls, on the bed!" Emily stripped off her shirt (Abby's shirt, borrowed that afternoon and still spotted with my dried cum) and let her gorgeous 34Es bounce free.

"This is gonna be fun!" Emily cheered. "I was just telling Ben this afternoon about how I mostly watch girl-girl porn. Now I get to direct my own little scene for Ben to watch!"

"Ok, Ms. Director. What's first?" Abby asked.

"First, I want to see your tits, Ms. Abby." Abby crossed her arms to take off her shirt. "No no no," Emily tutted. "Becky, I want you to take off Abby's shirt for her."

Becky blushed but reached forward eagerly. She grabbed my girlfriend's shirt and raised it up slowly, revealing inch after inch of skin. The shirt caught briefly on Abby's 32Cs in her push-up bra, before springing upward to cover her face. Becky looked away embarrassed. "You both have such nice boobs," Becky lamented.

"Thank you," Abby replied. "Do you want to see more of them?"

Becky didn't answer, but reached around to unclip Abby's bra. As Abby shook the bra off her shoulders and down her arms, her boobs swung back and forth. I've always thought my girlfriend was the hottest girl I'd ever seen naked. Her areola are nickel-sized, light brown, with perpetually erect nipples that often poke through her shirts.

"Becky, show Abby how much you like her tits." Emily directed.

Becky leaned forward and took Abby's left nipple into her mouth. She sucked on it gently and my girlfriend hummed in pleasure. Then, Becky bit down slightly and my girlfriend yelped in surprise. Becky released my girlfriend's nipple and looked at her in horror, but my girlfriend smirked at her and ordered, "Come here!" They wrapped their arms around each other and began making out.

"My work here is done," Emily declared. We all looked at her in confusion. "What? I'm a deist director. I put the cogs in place, now it's time for you two to get it on. I'm sure you'll figure out the rest." Abby and Becky shrugged and got back to it.

Emily got off the bed and started walking toward me, while unbuttoning her pants. She stopped to push them to the floor, presenting me once again with her neatly trimmed bush. "Woops," she said. "I was going to stuff my panties in your mouth to keep you quiet during the show, but I forgot my panties are still under your coffee table."

Just then, a black thong landed on Emily's shoulder. We both turned toward the bed and saw my girlfriend smirking at us, already somehow completely naked, with Becky once again sucking on her nipples.

"This'll do." Emily agreed. "Ah, and this one too." Emily bent to pick up Becky's discarded pink thong from the floor by my chair. She wadded them both up and stuffed them in my mouth. "Perfect."

Emily turned toward the bed, and while I was disappointed to lose sight of her perfect tits, I had the consolation of seeing her perfect ass. "Is this seat taken?" she asked, as she backed up toward my hard cock. She put her hands on top of each of my hands, raised up onto her tiptoes, and then guided her pussy toward the tip of my cock. "Best seat in the house," she decided as she lowered herself onto me. There was no up and down. She must've been as excited as I was by the show in front of us because she lowered herself steadily, slowly, deliberately onto me until I was balls deep in her pussy. If I thought her throat was snug, her pussy felt like home for my dick. As she rested her ass cheeks on my thighs, she groaned. "Oof, that feels good. That's all the activity you're getting though. You gotta wait your turn."

And so, we turned our attention to the two hot girls on the bed. Emily leaned toward the side to make sure I had an unobstructed view, but otherwise didn't grind or move her hips at all. It felt like she was making a mold of my dick, as her pussy held such warm and tight, unmoving pressure around it for so long.

Meanwhile, Becky was trailing her way down my girlfriend's body, one kiss at a time. "Just do what comes natural. What you would want done to you. What Emily did to you a couple hours ago." Abby instructed. With that, Becky nodded, took a deep breath, and dove in. We watched as Becky tongued and sucked on Abby's clit. Becky lowered herself a bit more and thrust her tongue into my girlfriend's pussy and licked her deeply. Then she moved back up and munched on her outer lips while swiping her tongue up and down. Abby, for her part, seemed to be loving it. She began moaning in ecstasy, but as Becky's intensity grew, Abby threw her head from side to side. "Oh my God. Oh my God! OH MY GOD! Ben, she- ooooooh- she may be better than you! Damn, Emily, you must be a good teacher! Fuck!"

"I'm so proud of my student!" Emily beamed. Emily had taken to masturbating while watching this show. She still wasn't moving her hips on me, but as she swiped her fingers faster and faster across her clit, I could feel her pussy muscles contracting around my cock. It wasn't much, but it was building a long-awaited orgasm in me.

Becky persisted and my girlfriend screamed. "OooooooOOOOOOOO ahhhhhhieeeee" followed by staccato whimpers told me my girlfriend was cumming.

Simultaneously, Emily bent forward in front of me and then began shaking. I could feel her pussy milking my cock without her ass cheeks ever breaking contact with my thighs. Emily took a deep breath and then looked over her shoulder at me. "Thanks, Ben. That was just a small orgasm, not like the one you gave me earlier. But enough to tide me over til later. For now, I'm due on set." She giggled as she raised herself off of me slowly, and it was agonizing for my dick to be released again without cumming. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take. My hands were still bound to the chair, so I couldn't even take care of myself if I wanted to. As Emily's pussy finally broke contact with my cockhead, a thin sticky thread of her cum continued to connect us until it too finally broke away.

Emily climbed onto the bed. "That was amazing, girls. I know Abby enjoyed herself. What about you, Becky?"

"It got me so turned on hearing her cum and knowing I caused it. Damn. And she tastes so good! I had no idea!" Becky effused.

"Oh, really? Let me try some." Emily said as she put her hand on the back of Becky's head and pulled her into a deep kiss.

I was aching watching this and anticipating what was coming next.

"Two of us are naked, and one of us is still wearing a dress." Abby pointed out.

"Hmm, that doesn't seem fair, now does it? Becky, arms up!" Emily ordered. She reached for the hem of Becky's dress and started raising it up over her body. I was gradually treated to views of her luscious thighs, shaved pussy, and firm tits. If I had to guess, they were 34A, with dime-sized pink nipples.

"I don't like wearing bras. No one at my college seems to mind." Becky explained.

"I'm sure they don't. They're so perky and fun!" Abby told her.

"I wish I had big boo- er, tits like you two." Becky complained, blushing.

"No, they're perfect!" Emily exclaimed. "Look, I can fit a whole one in my mouth." Emily attempted to demonstrate, but only managed to get about half of a boob in her mouth. She giggled, "See they're not even that small! I love them." Becky looked like she wanted to respond, but Abby wrapped her up in a kiss.

The next hour was a blur of limbs and moans and tits and giggles and blushes and smirks. Becky made out with Abby while Emily ate Becky's pussy. Abby lay down while Emily sat on Abby's face and Becky ate Emily out again. The three girls lay in a triangle on the bed with Abby licking Becky who was licking Emily who was licking Abby. At some point, Abby retrieved her bag of toys from under the bed and shared them with the girls. Becky grinded on my girlfriend's vibrator while eating out a standing Emily, while Abby laid back and watched with her fingers on her clit. Becky and Abby knelt on the ground and bent over the bed, while Emily shoved dildos into each of their pussies. Emily and Abby scissored while Becky licked from one pussy to the next. Becky and Abby sixty-nined while Emily laid back with her fingers on her clit. I lost track of how many orgasms they each had. Meanwhile, I sat forgotten on the side - a lonely voyeur with an aching cock. Finally, the three girls collapsed onto the bed, spent.

I managed to spit the two thongs out of my mouth and gasped for air. "Abby...please..."

"Oh, my god. Ben, I forgot you were there." Abby said.

"Oh, Ben, I'm sorry, I promised you more fun later and then we forgot about you. I think I'm too tired to get you off right now." Emily said.

"I wouldn't mind helping him out..." Becky suggested, blushing.

"Becky! What has gotten into you!?" Emily feigned shock.

"When we met you tonight, you were this demure country blonde college girl. SOMETHING has corrupted you." Abby smirked.

Becky blushed harder. "Look, this has been fun and all. I really appreciate the new experiences you girls gave me, not to mention all the orgasms. But I went out tonight expecting to get some dick."

"Well, help yourself." Abby offered with a wink at me.