Emily Exposed and Fucked

Story Info
Emily is blackmail by the gym perv to expose herself.
4k words
4.55
80.5k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At school everything was normal. If that old man had put her pictures online he didn't use her name. Nobody was treating her any different. She still wore the same slutty clothes to school that were just on the line of what she could get away with. Today was tight, ripped up jeans and a low cut shirt, black with no bra. The nipples were poking out and you could see the bumps of her nipple piercings. She got the usual looks from everybody but if those pics were around it would be so much worse.

Emily was in history when she got the first text. "Meet me at the gym today, 5 pm. Don't be late." There was no caller ID and she still didn't know his name, she usually didn't when she sucked a guy's dick. She wondered what he was going to want today. Her face grew red and her pussy wet. She was glad this time to be wearing jeans.

After school, Emily went back home to the trailer and took some gym clothes, put them in a bag and started walking to the gym as she was told to. When she arrived, there was a loud honk from a pick up and when she looked over she saw him. Nervous, but feeling the same helpless, submissive and excited feeling from the first time, she walked quickly over to the truck and got in the passenger seat. The truck was as dirty as he was.

"Brought an extra set of clothes today?" He asked her. She nodded and he took them from her, looking through them. A bright pink sports bra and matching shorts. "Alright, this will do. Put it on." He told her.

"What? Right here? In the truck."

The man answered only with a stern look and Emily complied. Taking off her shirt, her big tits exposed to anyone that might peak in.

"Now the pants" he told her.

She did what he said and took off her pants next until she was butt naked in his truck. That was when he pulled out his dirty cock.

"You sure know how to suck cock. I expect this one to be like the first time."

She leaned over and started licking his cock, up and down till it was rock hard, getting him nice and wet before taking it down her throat. Emily didn't know at what point he took out his phone and started recording her but she knew it was too late now. If something was leaked it might as well be something she was proud of.

He was too small to make her gag, after all the face fucking she got from Austin it made regular cocks go down effortlessly and that meant she could blow guys anyway she wanted. She sped it up and fucked her own throat with this rock hard, dirty old man cock. Sucking harder on the tip, plenty of tongue and spit and then back down her throat as she rubbed his balls.

There was nothing the man could do to stop from groaning and as his cock pulsed it shot the thick load of cum into her mouth. This time rather than swallow she saved it till he was done. She looked up at him and opened her mouth revealing his big load. She waited for him to get a good shot.

"You love the taste of my cum?" He asked still recording. Emily nodded and moaned.

"Spit it into your hand and rub it into your face and tits."

She did as he said, rubbing it in until it was a sticky shine all over her skin. As she was finishing he told her to open her mouth, she did and he spit into it.

"That you can swallow."

She obeyed.

The man put his phone and his cock away before he started driving. Emily was sitting there naked with his cum rubbed all over her.

"You can get dressed now." He told her.

Since they had left the gym she was putting her clothes from school back on. She had no idea where they were going or what he had in mind. She looked at him but his face was only on the road. After about 10 mins they arrived at a bar. It was an old shady looking place with a row of bikes outside and just a few cars. It was only about 4:00 pm so just the day drinkers without steady jobs were there now. He pulled up and parked.

"Are you ready?" He asked her.

"Ready for what?"

"You're my new piece of ass. I want you to be seen, not heard, do what I tell you and show everyone what a good little piece of tits and ass you are, and most importantly, I want them all to know that you belong to me. They can look but only I can touch. Understood?"

Emily nodded and followed him out of the truck and into the bar. This was the only time she had been in a bar apart from a few times when her mom dragged her in as a kid while she argued with whatever guy it was at the time. Emily was only 18 and just by a few weeks at that. He knew but he didn't bring her to buy her a drink. As the two walked he stopped her before the door by grabbing her shoulder length dyed red hair and told her to hold still. He lifted her hair and wrapped something around her neck. It was a dog collar. She couldn't see what it said but he pulled a leash out of his pocket and put it on. Emily started to feel the sweat mix with his cum between her tits.

This was the most she had ever done in public. The other guys made her feel like a sex slave in private but this was different. This was public humiliation, Emily couldn't help but bite her lip. She was barely even thinking about the blackmail he had on her and followed on her own desires. As he opened the door and walked her in, she wondered when he was finally going to use pussy. He took her over to the counter and everyone's eyes moved onto them.

"Get me a scotch on the rocks, same as usual."

"Damn, what's this here? Finally started paying prostitutes by the hour?" Asked the bartender.

"Nah, this is my new girlfriend." He grabbed her ass hard, making Emily jump a bit. "This is all mine and all free. Isn't that right?"

"Yes sir." Emily replied and the man moved her hand under her ass and between her legs, just enough to tease her as each moment made her more and more wet.

"Does your wife know about this one?" The bartender asked, pouring his drink.

"None of her business." He said laughing. "If I wanted a threeway I'd just fuck one of her 18 year old tight cunted friends." He raised his glass and took it in one go.

Emily could feel the guys staring at her tits, it was warm in the bar and as she got horny she was sweating even more. She didn't know what was more embarrassing, the leash or if anyone would start to see her armpits getting sweaty.

"Let's make a deal gary. I drink for free here and in return I bring these massive 18 year old tits out."

The bartender thought it over as he judged her body. Emily stood there biting her tongue as the man played with her ass.

"Fully topless, not just a flash. Drinks are free when her tits are out."

The bartender agreed and they shook on it. The man then turned Emily around and ripped open her shirt. She was shocked and looked around. She had never been bare chest for more than three people at once before. Now 20 men, almost all of them drunk, were staring right at her tits, and the man had done this for free drinks, and to humiliate her. To establish his power over her and push her limits. She felt her face and chest go red. There were cheers and yells from the bar. Emily felt alive.

For the next few hours she was there, her bare tits out, as the man drank and laughed with friends at the bar. Men took pictures of her and she was told to let them. He kept what he said that no one was allowed to touch her besides him. A few tried but he stopped them. To the disappointment of both the men in the bar and Emily who was desperate to be grope and fucked the whole night. But she waited, obedient to her new owner. At least while she was with him. She could never give up Austin and Nick but they were out of town. Why can't she serve a few men? But while she was with this old creep she was his. She did look down at his crotch often until it was time to go.

She left with him having said almost nothing all night. Being talked about but not too. He led her out of the bar, still with her leash and topless to his truck. When they both got to the other side out of sight she couldn't stop herself. She reached over, grabbed his shirt and kissed him hard. Throwing herself and her big tits at him only to be pushed off.

"Fuck me! Please sir! Fuck me!" She begged him. "Please I'll do anything, I don't care. I need your dick in me." She sounded desperate and pathetic. Again, he just pushed her off.

"No, I got a whiskey dick." He laughed and nearly fell over. Emily was so concerned with her exposed tits and throbbing pussy, she barely thought of how much he drank until now.

Emily got on her knees and started ripping at his belt until she could get at his cock. It was soft. She started sucking it desperately but it barely got past half way. He laughed and spit on her as she begged his cock to fuck her.

Finally he started to pass out and fell to a sitting position by the truck. Emily got up and went back over to the bar still topless. She opened up the doors and marched right in. Night came and the bar was filling up at this point. There must have been 80 men in there now and even a few women. Everyone turned and looked at the topless crazy looking young slut.

Emily went right up to one of the older more pervert men who tried to get at her pussy. Grabbing it when her owner wasn't looking. He was at a table close to the door. She got right into his lap, straddling him and kissed him hard. Pushing her massive tits right into him. There were loud woos and the sound of hands slapping tables. Emily stuck her tongue down his throat as he just laid back in shock with his arms out. Finally she picked her face off of his. She stood up and faced the bar with her tits out for all to see. All the eyes only getting her more wet.

"The old fuck passed out while I was blowing him. Anyone here want a real party?"

She smirked. She didn't care what anyone thought. She was past the point of no return. Laughter came from behind the counter at the bar from the owner.

"Ha! I knew that drunk old fool couldn't keep up with a girl like that! You want to have some fun tonight?!" He shouted at her. When Emily nodded he yelled out to everyone.

"Alright, we're gonna have a little auction. Bitch! Get up here!" He told her and she followed and got on to the bar.

"Okay, here is what's gonna happen." He turned to her and spoke softly. "I'm going to let them bid on doing things to you. At the end We'll split it 50/50. Deal?"

"Deal!" Emily grinned.

"Okay! Who wants to take home this whores pants? We'll start at 10 bucks!"

One hand went up followed by another "$15" "$20."

"Sold, 20 bucks!" The bartender said. He made Emily turn around before pulling off her jeans. To the pleasant surprise of all watches, there were no panties. Those were left in the passed out old guys truck. They cheered and slapped the tables as Emily's ass and pussy were out for all to see. A sudden rush of embarrassment, shame and excitement came over her as her heart pounded. "If i had know I would have started the bidding higher. Dumb bitch." He told her under his breath.

"Sorry." Her face flush with red.

The guy who won this round came up and took his prize. Taking his time for a nice long look at that 18 year old pussy before going back to his seat.

"Okay, now. Who wants to buy this girls tits a beer? Well start at $25."

This time one of the women raised her hand. She was around 40 with long brunette hair in tight jeans, a white t-shirt with a beer logo and cowboy boots. A few guys were about to bid but decided it would be more fun to just sit and watch this one.

"Alright bonnie, come on up." He said as he poured a tall beer.

Bonnie left her table and strutted her own hips as she walked over.

"On your knees." The bartender said and Emily got down and kneeled on the floor. He handed the beer to Bonnie who turned so she wouldn't block the view.

"Open wide." She smirked before pouring the drink into Emily's mouth and all over her face and tits. She tried to drink what she could but almost all of it ended up covering her. She was grateful. Her pussy was only getting more wet and now no one could tell.

That was what went through Emily's mind before Bonnie bent down and stuck her tongue down her throat. Out of surprise she pulled back but Bonnie held her in place and started grabbing at her tits. The bar erupted and Emily stopped resisting. Then the hand started to move down between her legs and that was when the bartender pushed her away. There were boos but he simply said. "Not for free."

"How much for her to kiss my ass?" Bonnie asked.

"You gonna pull those jeans down too?" Some drunk guy asked and she smirked.

"$400. Who wants to chip in?" The bartender asked. A few guys got the money together and gave it to the man.

"I want her nose up her ass for this!" Someone shouted as Bonnie unbuckled her jeans. The bartender turned to Emily who was watching from her knees. Once Bonnie had her ass out and bent over in front of Emily, he grabbed her by the hair and forced her face into the older woman's ass. He pushed her in so tight that she could barely breathe. Bonnie bent over even further to get her pussy into Emily's face. With no one able to see, Emily gave it a lick.

The bartender pulled her back suddenly, almost throwing her to the floor. Bonnie pulled her pants right up and sat back down at the table closest to them on the lap of one of the bikers. The bartender pulled her up to her feet and smacked each of her tits a few times.

"I think she liked it. How about we make her regret this? Who wants her to lick their shoes? $150."

"Right here!" Someone yelled out.

He raised up some cash and Emily received a kick in the ass towards his direction. When she got to him he stuck out his feet and she got down on her knees, brought her face down and started licking his dirty boots. Kissing them and brushing her hair out of the way so they could see her face. She felt another boot on her throbbing, wet pussy. It would rub against her, making her rub against it as her desperation grew only to receive a short kick to her horny cunt, making her left out a loud moan.

"Turn over, tits up." He said and she turned with her back on the dirty bar floor. "Anyone who wants her to come back, throw some money at the dirty cunt. Don't forget to spit on it first." The bartender said and everybody started to spit on dollar bills before sticking them on and in every hole. Into her mouth, crammed into her soaked pussy and even one single into her ass.

"Alright, I'm closing up. Everybody get out." He told them but they took their sweet time leaving. Everyone wanted one last look at the most shameless teenage whore they had ever seen.

Once everyone had left, the bartender locked the door behind them, turned and stood over the naked and money-covered body of a grinning Emily.

"Spread your legs." He ordered and she complied. He placed his boot on her pussy and grinded the cash further into it. She moaned louder the harder he pressed and moved her hips.

"You sure are a nasty cunt." He told her.

"You want to find out?" She asked. He just grinned and continued to crush her pussy.

"You think you can take it?" He kicked her once and she let out a scream. "I'll fuck you up little girl. You're better off going home and fingering that fat cunt."

"Please, I don't care what you want. I'll do it." She looked up at him begging.

He smirked and started taking off his belt. Emily grinned as his pants hit the ground. He got down on his knees over her and stuck his balls in her face which she immediately took into her mouth as the bartender stroked his hard cock.

Emily slobbered his hairy balls and got her tongue all over before taking hold of his cock, stroking it herself. He started sliding forward until his ass replaced his balls over her mouth.

"I know from watching Bonnie that you like eating ass so eat up."

A sudden crack as he played with his belt made her flinch before she stuck her tongue into his dirty ass. He continued to crack the belt. He takes one hand and starts to fondle and grope her big tits, sticky from the beer, spit and sweat. Emily moans as her tongue pushes into his ass.

The first thing Emily's soaking wet, throbbing pussy feels is his big hand smack it hard right on her clit, forcing her to scream out, only leading to him smacking it again and again. When she closes her legs he just forces them open and hits her harder.

He takes his ass off her tongue, smacks her hard in the face and chokes her.

"The next time you close your legs, I will kick you out into the street. Got it?"

Emily nods her head and gets smacked again.

"Yes sir." She is able to get out despite his big hand choking her.

He holds her down and forces his hard cock down her throat. Pinning her head to the floor as he fucks her face. His cock is a good two inches bigger than the guy he brought her and it makes her gag, which only makes her pussy wetter. Emily can't stop herself. She reaches down and starts to finger herself fast and hard.

The bartender pays no attention to this and just fucks away at her tight 18 year old throat. While he would never give her the satisfaction of knowing, it was the best throat he ever had and she was by far the most attractive girl. He had to just keep thrusting away, she clearly wanted it nasty and degrading and he was more than happy to oblige.

Finally when his cock felt like it was about to blow he stopped and stood up, looking down at her in an almost trance like state as she moans and fucks herself. He can hear her pussy splash with each motion Emily makes.

"Please fuck me! Please!" She begs him.

He smirks before getting on his knees between her legs. Pulling her hand out of her cunt, Emily groans and starts squirming.

"Please!" She screams.

He laughs before spitting in her face. Slowly he pushes his cock in as she tightens around him. She moans out loudly before he thrusts in hard.

"With all this screaming you better cum fast." He tells her as he starts pounding away at her tight slippery pussy. He knows he won't last too long but if she doesn't cum, it's still her fault.

Emily picks her head up, her fat tits bouncing around, nearly hitting her in the face. His cock felt so good, it was worth every bit of degradation and humiliation he put her through. He picked up the pace and started slapping her tits around.

"Hold them up you fat cunt!" He said spitting at her and she did so, each time he hit them she would scream until her tits were as bright red as her face was during the show. He loved hearing her scream in pain.

"Oh my god! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" Emily screamed as he pussy convulsed and she squirted all over his dick and floor. She came so hard she almost passed out. It was her first real orgasm from being fucked in over a week and it was a horny week.

The bartender pulled out his cock and let the rest drip onto the floor. Reaching down he grabbed her hair and pulled her over to his cock and forced it back down her throat. He had a great pussy but her throat was still her best hold. He fucked it almost as hard as he did her cunt, making her gag until he pushed her back down to the floor, held her down and came, emptying his balls all over her face with a big thick load.

They both were panting as he looked down at the fuck toy that was Emily's body. Emily was almost in a trance state until he put his boot on her cunt again. He pulled out his wallet and stuck $200 onto her cum covered face.

"We're closed, get out." He told her. She sat up and looked around before realizing she had no clothes, except the gym clothes in the man's truck, if he was even still here.

He kicked her in the pussy and she yelled out. "Let's go, you can come back next week." He told her as she got to her knees. He just kept kicking her in the ass until she was crawling to the door and literally kicked her out into the cold night with cum dripping from her face, wearing just a collar, leash, and her shoes. The only car left in the lot was the truck, she came around to the other side to find the man that brought her still passed out.

12