Emily Exposed and Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was able to sneak in to her side for her clothes, put them on, use the napkins to clean herself off and even reach into his wallet. She checked his id and it said Jack Steveson. Age 56. Address 12 mcgraw dr.

Emily grinned before taking out her phone and texting him.

"Sir, I just needed to send you this. You had a lot to drink and I am worried you won't remember but you have just given me the fucking of a life time. I can not believe that i was so lucky to meet you at the gym. It is the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I will do anything to say, my body is just a toy for you to use whenever you want. Yours truly. Your slave. Emily Blanch."

Since he was blackmailing her anyway she might as well have some fun with it. She sent the text before hopping out of the truck. It took her completely by surprise when someone reached from behind and pulled her tits back out.

"We've been waiting for you." A woman's voice said.

12