All Comments on 'Emily Fessenden Ch. 03'

by Doctor O

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please let the next episode

be the one in which the good doctor delivers the exquisite pleasure his patient so willingly desires! This series is one of the most delightful ones I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Creative and Erotic

This is a lovely story that I'm finding very appealing. I love Emily's battle against repression, and the prospect of emotional and sexual symbiosis between George and Emily is extremely erotic.

Don't let complaints about pace of your story discourage you. As long as you keep it going at a reasonable rate, I'm willing to wait. But please don't leave us hanging forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AWW

Aww come on, nothing has happened yet, you get all excited and then it ends. Please write the next chapter and put a bit more in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Let the bored ones depart

You're story of Emily and George is one of the more sensual submissions I've found here. It's well planned, well executed, well written, and suggests that you know exactly where the story is going. You don't seem to be 'winging it' with these two, as so often seems the case with many of the so-called writers on this site. Your grammer is good, and your rendering of conversation quite tuned with the ultra polite cultural context of the time. Also quite notable is the absence of direct anatomical references, and coarse language. Again, showing awareness of the time and place, not to mention the sign of a good writer who can paint a picture without crude or inelegant dialogue. There may be a place for that further on in the story, but -- not quite yet. The pace of the story is also right for the cultural context, a slow unfolding that observes the social niceties of the period. You have it nailed, and I patiently await the next chapter. Let the bored ones depart and masturbate elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Great. Can't wait for the next chapter. Soon,I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enjoying the Tease

Excellent, story development and anticipation are very erotic. Looking forward to the next chapter! Great job - keep up the good work! THANKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Titilation

You are a master of erotica. You tease and tease and give just a little bit more each time. Keep up the great work!

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
This is getting interesting.

Thus is getting interesting, but... let's let these folks get on with the "examination" so poor Emily can start feeling better, and how to treat herself when George isn't around. I am also curious why all of Georges other female patients like to see him so much, if George is so unfulfilled himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous