All Comments on 'Emily Goes Door to Door'

by davidwatts

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
well done!

I truly enjoy your style of writing!

GhostbearGhostbearabout 19 years ago
I can't believe it

Just when I think you cannot get any better you come out with a story such as this. If any of these stories are even half true, you have been very blessed. Your female characters are very interesting, not to mention adventurous.

Again, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow!

Incredible. Thank YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Superb

That was an amazing story, the best I have read here. I actually came back and read it a few times. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Crumbs

Well Mr watts had his cookies and crumpit and crumbs

Loved it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hooray for thin mints!

i wonder if emily found a table or platform for him to eat his cookies and drink his milk from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Incredibly erotic and fun too!

This story is simply delightful in every way. Please introduce me to Emily, because she is great!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
unbelieveably HOT!

Could it get any better? Hell no! This story with role play can give us all ideas and the mental pictures you created with your writing were all in hdtv!!!! Just absolutely superb! I look forward to more entertaining stories from you! Please!

Your fan!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This is an unforgettable story

I'm going to print this out, because it's a keeper. Funny and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cookie Mom

As a troop "Cookie Mom" who also happens to be pretty hot, I had a really good time reading this story. Definately got the juices moving. Wonder how many boxes I could sell?

tinman69stinman69sabout 19 years ago
Great story!

This was a great story!! I loved Emily and the role she played so well. And the heat of the moment was terribly hot!!! I would love to meet a cookie Mom like her! I'd have a year round supply of GS cookies every year!!!

cymruisraelcymruisraelabout 19 years ago
Keep up the good work

I love your writing. You take care to build your scene and characters, which makes the difference between erotica and pornography. I'm looking forward to reading more about Emily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
back to back door to door

cheapskate!!A performance like that would certainly be worth at least 15 boxes!!!!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Right, I agree- a cheapskate

That's exactly what I was thinking at the end of the story.

Cookie Mom, catch the man of the house home alone and you could sell 20 boxes per house, easy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

Nicely written... very nice, well thought out...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WoW!!!

Suddenly I'm in the mood for a box of cookies.

Don GrampaDon Grampaabout 19 years ago
Great !!!!

Want to add my voice to the others that think your writing is excellent. Keep up the good work.

talldarkskatietalldarkskatieabout 19 years ago
scrumpdillyumpshus!!!

This was an amazing story. The anticipation, the tease, the buildup... all of this leading to earth shaking climaxes for the both of you... wasn't sure i could handle an anal story, but this has given me new ideas.. keep up the good work.

Lia MondeLia Mondeabout 19 years ago
Dynamite Cookies and Cream

Erotic and humorous. A tough combination to pull off but you succeeded. Likable characters, believable action and a bang-bang climax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You Silly Cookie Monster

What a great touch author - applause applause !!!!

By all means, please keep on keeping on - You are one of the best here - entertaining us and arousing us sensually but not crudely.

With high Regard

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Author what a way to go

Emily is a very interesting and erotic person. She is not afraid to experiment in the bedroom. The way you write of her exploits, it is like being in the rrom watching it happen. I am sorry I didn't give my comment on the first two chapters, because they were also good reads.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Author what a way to go

Emily is a very interesting and erotic person. She is not afraid to experiment in the bedroom. The way you write of her exploits, it is like being in the rrom watching it happen. I am sorry I didn't give my comment on the first two chapters, because they were also good reads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Best Story Telling Ever

I think the subject says it all. Great character development, fun dialog, great sex. Your stories have it all. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it

Looks like my wife and I will be digging out her old uniform again tonight ;)

Sweet_ShaySweet_Shayabout 19 years ago
I LOVED THIS !!!

I loved this ... your presentation was great ! GO Emily !!!

jwl300jwl300about 19 years ago
omg

This is the best I have EVER read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Speechless

INCREDIBLE! Thank you!

FCGuyFCGuyover 18 years ago
I'm speechless!

WOW! One of the best stories on here! Period! Now I have to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Super

If you're not writing professionally, you should consider it. Great character development, wonderful dialogue, and superior action. I could almost feel the heat.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story!

Great job!

bigdick13_2001inbigdick13_2001inabout 18 years ago
WOWWW

This is one of the best stories Ive seen here.. Great job mate.. would love to see you writing more. GREATT.

MasterslittlewhoreMasterslittlewhoreabout 16 years ago
Nice Choice!

Mr. Watts has excellent taste in both women and wine, white zinfandel washed down with a cute blonde has got to be a favourite. Although it has to be said that blackmailing himself out of cookies was probably not the wisest of choices, besides, cookies are good, why not buy 15 boxes?

Great story anyway, uber-hot! Keep writing!

JustLikeEweJustLikeEwealmost 15 years ago
What a fun read!

This story had everything - it was funny, warm, erotic and it was just the perfect length because when it was over I wanted more. Great work here.

AmberLionAmberLionalmost 10 years ago
Damnit now I'm horny AND hungry

Great story! And the best part is Mr. Watts didn't just do it all for the cookie ~ he truly enjoys the church girl. Sweet and dirty always go better together. Thanks for posting this. Gonna have to go read your other work now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 great story

love it!!

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142almost 6 years ago
So funny..... !

I'd barely even started this and I had to jump to the comments;

" just up to Barney Rubbles nose, please. " … god, I almost choked !

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142almost 6 years ago
Not sure if two comments in a row are allowed ?/

but that was just so bloody good I couldn't resist ! "Door to door , indeed " . Cheeky !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot damn!

Wow! That was awesome!

Arinderk75Arinderk75about 2 years ago

5 stars, 3 belly laughs, 2 chuckles, and a smirk! Ingenious in thinking up the story, exceptional in the presentation. I will be very disappointed when my Girl Scout cookies finally arrive. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous