Emily Learns The Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Anita relented, letting her son undress her, seeing her nude body for the first time, other then a quick, accidental glance. Once she was naked, Anita knelt, biting her bottom lip, facing the back of the couch pushing her beautiful, ass back.

Scott, knelt behind her, watching as her cheeks spread open. Her brown rosette, opening slightly. He saw the dark hole quiver, open in anticipation, along with her wet, pussy below. The dark hair, around the lips damp, with her secretions.

Scott, he could smell, her womanly charms, along with the exotic thrill, of seeing her in all her naked, glory. He moved his face closer, he could smell her ass too, her scent, making his cock rock hard. He stroked it slowly, as he studied his mothers beautiful ass.

Anita, with her bare ass hanging over the edge of the couch, sighed, with excitement waiting for the touch of her sons tongue. Her uncertainty settled, she knew she took good care of herself, she didn't need to feel embarrassed, about her nude body, at all. Her ass, was her best feature, she reasoned.

Whether or not she felt ashamed, or embarrassed afterwards, well that she would have to deal with later. For now, she felt her excitement, mounting.

She gasped, when she felt Scott spread, her asscheeks open. His fingers, opening her cheeks, like a tempting fruit. She knew, he could see everything, including her wet, pink, pussy. She felt his lips, touch the cheek of her ass, in a kiss. One of several kisses, her ass received. All her negative thoughts vanished, when she felt the magic, of his tongue, as it ran the length of her crack.

It has been so long, the feeling of a lovers touch, she purred with

pleasure, feeling his tongue licking up and down her asscrack. It felt so incredible, especially when his tongue stopped, then teased her asshole. She cried out, how good it felt, her moans, and gasps, of pleasure, telling the story, of her aroused state. She pushed her bottom back, feeling his tongue enter her ass. Her moans filled the room, she gave herself to the feeling of sensual, pleasure.

Scott, felt himself almost lose it, his sperm leaking, from the tip of his cock. The taste of Anita, his own mother, her pussy juice that trickled around her asshole. That decadent taste, of her sticky, brown hole, made him throw any reservations, he might have had, to the wind.

Emily couldn't resist, she peeked around the corner, watching her husband licking his mothers ass. She thought of the craziness, of this picture, but she was really excited and pleased, watching, as Anita finally felt the joy of sex again.

Emily, stark naked, at this point couldn't help herself, as she moved her hand to her dripping pussy. She rubbed herself, as she watched the erotic display unfold, before her. She looked between her husbands red asscheeks, spots on his cheeks, turning purple, from the extended spanking he received. She watched, as he pushed his ass back, his cheeks spreading open, revealing his hole.

Emily, had started fucking Scott up the ass, with a strap-on recently, she watched, as his hairless, asshole winked, at her. Emily seriously, considered fucking him in the ass, while he licked Anita's shapely bottom.

Gaining control, of her sexually frenzied mind, she reasoned, that might be a little too much. She was dominant in their relationship of marriage, but she respected his thoughts, and possible limits. Deciding to just stay in the shadows, and just pleasure herself. She started rubbing her wet, cunt. Emily, could hear the wet sounds, her fingers were making, almost obscene like.

Anita moaned, at times, sounding like a cat in heat, as that tongue worked its magic, inside her sensitive asshole. She slipped her hand down to her wet pussy. She didn't care, that she was self pleasuring herself, right in front of Scott. She decided, she wasn't going to waste this moment, it felt to good.

Scott could feel his mothers knuckles, tapping his chin as he ate, her brown hole out. Tasting his mothers ass, was really having a sexually charged affect, on him. He was tempted to masturbate himself, but both his hands were busy, holding Anita's asscheeks open. This time, it was about his mother, not him. He twisted his hips, his ass doing an erotic dance, for his wife's pleasure, as she looked on.

Emily, really wanted to take her husbands bottom, with her dildo, while he licked Anita's asshole. But she relented, to something else. She had to involve herself, my gosh, I am so fucking horny she thought to herself.

Emily reasoned, I have to get involved, she thought as she crept, behind her husband. She touched his lower back, startling him for a second. Then she knelt behind him, she placed her hands on his red cheeks. Emily spread his cheeks wide open, peering into his crack, she leaned forward.

Emily, stuck her tongue out, teasing Scott's asshole. She heard, his groan of pleasure, as she started licking him, before pushing her tongue in. She licked his ass, for several minutes. She would get excited, tasting his ass, The earthy, manly taste, of him. Em, holding his bottom cheeks, open with one hand. Emily moved her other hand down, over Scott's balls, cupping them while her tongue, pleasured him.

Emily slipped her hand further down, and started stroking her husbands hard cock, she moved laying down on her back, she settled her head under Scott. Emily, started licking the head of his cock, tasting the slick juice at the slit. Opening her mouth, she filled it with her husbands cock, while she stuck her finger up his ass.

Emily thought about this, wondering what Anita would have thought, if Emily would have fucked her son, up his ass. Anita did eventually find out about Scott, getting his ass fucked, how he totally submitted, to Emily.

Emily, revealed that secret, shortly after the erotic threesome, took place. While having coffee, with Anita, she revealed that she would sometimes fuck his ass, with a dildo.

Anita looked surprised, but only for a moment. She giggled, "I never would have imagined, or figured he would go for that."

She sighed, as a smile, came to her face, saying, "alright Em, I will come clean also...I used to fuck his fathers fanny, sometimes. Now that you bring it up, I would love to be able to screw a man, up the ass, again. I really love that total power exchange."

Emily agreed totally, as the two women conspired, and giggled. Emily wondered, how it would be if she watched, Anita, spank, then fuck Scott up the ass, directly after his spanking. The thought of that absolutely, drove her wild.

Emily said, "if we ever decide, to do this, of course I would have to play with my pussy, while I watch that."

Anita chuckled, "Hmmmm....I am not sure, if I am ready for that, just yet Em, but if or when I am, I will certainly let you know."

Present

Emily, sat looking, at her husbands, spanked bottom, as all those memories, played in her mind. With so many more, still fresh in her mind. Now she was ready to start the second part, of his spanking.

But first things first, Emily had to pee, and she knew what the best way was to dry, her pussy. She stood up, her excitement mounting, as she thought of what she was going to do, Em seductively said, "honey, get down and crawl to the bathroom with me, I am going to need that tongue of yours."