All Comments on 'Emily Plays The Game'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNMalmost 2 years ago

a little expected but well written and exciting.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but proof read. You used Amy's name in place of Emily's in quite a few places.

Maybe add a part 2. Intro to swingers club. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How fucking stupid does a woman have to be to believe in this BBC mythology? Do a little research? There's plenty of it, and the bell curve for cock sizes is pretty much identical for white, latino and black men, or mixed race men, obviously. There is no such thing, it's just an urban legend, spread my people who hope they'll get you in bed before you realize their no bigger, and roughly half the time, statistically, smaller than any other men you've been with before. Wake up and smell the reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You couldn't keep her name straight

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, I messed up the names in one paragraph. I will consider re-posting the story with the correction.

As far as Anonymous ragging on the BBC mythology, please keep in mind that the black man in this story is a PORN STAR. Did you really expect him to be average?

Surfdude1965Surfdude1965about 1 year ago

So, Emily just to let you know that we have never had a male winner in the Winter games. None of the married men want to suck another man's cock. They keep using their safe words. LoL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done! There could be several sequels - a recounting of what Brian received, the winter games and special prize, intro to swinging, etc. Wonder how much information about the game and prize was provided to Brian up front? Porn star names were great. Hope you continue the story.

Mfj

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.