All Comments on 'Emily Plays'

by mistress_diana

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
A Wonderful Delightful Experience

Diana,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us. So many of us love Asian women and you certainly fulfilled many a fantasy with your story. You know, speaking selfishly, there must be a sequel somewhere in there.

duddle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Why so little attention to Emily's pretty ass?

This was a well-written story, but I was somewhat disappointed nonetheless. After Jen is mesmerized by the sight of Emily's pretty rear end in a thong, I was certain the older woman would at the very least want a closer look. Instead, she hardly pays any attention whatsoever to the oriental girl's beautiful butt. Instead it's the younger girl making all the moves, which to me lacked an erotic fantasy element. I would much rather have seen the older woman become the aggressor.

DexicreonDexicreonalmost 18 years ago
Make a sequel!

Why not have your sequel follow from their e-mail contact, maybe even a few years later? BTW, the story was hot, especially with the younger girl seducing the older woman. You could have had the older woman do more with Emily.

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingover 13 years ago
that was AWESOME!!!

So HAWT!!! Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow!

Great story! I imagined that it was me with the girl! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous