All Comments on 'Emily’s Egg meets Eric’s Sperm'

by BuiltInBestFriend

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 1 year ago

Got to be honest with you.. if the science textbooks describe the whole thing more like this, I really would have paid better attention!

TarkoreTarkoreover 1 year ago

Absolutely love the detail on impregnation :)

TheArsonistTheArsonistover 1 year ago

Fun! I'd advise taking a little bit more care with proofreading; you're missing apostrophes all over the place, and it's a needless distraction while reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The possibilities are there, too bad it didn't get explored

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect balance of romance and clinical order generous shipping of heat to seal the deal.

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story, please not only write more, but would love to see what happens to these two after

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Pretty clinical.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

different. I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love impregnation stories. Especially when young cock breeds young pussy and they both knew she was in heat ready for a hot cock. What will daddy say when her belly begins to swell with a little one?

NesticNesticover 1 year ago

Great start … please continue…

MeanderlwcMeanderlwcover 1 year ago

Clinical. A fun read. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Nice read

However fertilization takes place in the fallopian tube not the womb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are physiological inaccuracies. Is still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good idea but PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD read at least 30 seconds of any biological text on human reproduction before doing another story. Wikipedia is free and has lots of information on the topic.

Eggs only live 24 hours. Fertilization happens in the falloptian tubes. The pill takes more than 2 days to wear off.

I like the idea, I like what you're doing, but you need to educate yourself. Badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do continue on with the next part, this story is hot. Ignore all the self-appointed medical professionals in the comments, they seem to forget, while having left their pricks flopping out of the zippers of their jeans mid-stroke, that we didn’t come here for a biology lesson; we came here because we’re all twisted fucks who get our rocks off on a brother fucking and then impregnating his own sister. Carry on, looking forward to another part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bruh, if you are going to write a story that relies so heavily on detailing the human reproductive process you have to be accurate with that description. I’m no expert and even I could tell so much shit was just plain wrong. I couldn’t focus on the story just the horrible biology.

Ilfen1Ilfen1over 1 year ago

umm sorry is it just me or do I find that you focused a bit too much on the 'biological goings-on' to the detriment of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, no.

How the fuck does this have such a high rating??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, the first sperm asks, "Are we there yet? I'm tired."

The second sperm says, "I don't think so. We just passed the tonsils."

Please, please learn to use apostrophes when using the possessive form. It detracted from an otherwise clever story.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Wow this make me want to get impregnated! Very hot! Loved it, any takers?💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i actually thought the details of the reproductive process was enticing. it was certainly different than most stories, cementing just how a brother got his sister pregnant. good story i thought.

HumbleIncubusHumbleIncubusover 1 year ago

Greatest story.

The only thing missing was a flash forward where the sister has a baby bump. and the brother admiring her naked body’s new shape. They both claim to regret the accident, but they both love it, and keep on fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shame on Emily. She should have known that she was ovulating and insisted that her brother use a condom. She was careless and had a hot pussy that needed to be penatrated. Her brother thought that it was safe to ejaculate inside of her, because she told him that she was safe and couldn't get pregnant. On a scale of 100 Emily gets a 90 for allowing her brother to cum inside of her and her brother gets a 10 for believing her

I love brother and sister stories about impregnation

Outside of a few things that you wrote about that weren't true, I liked it and hope that you continue with this story and tell what their parents say when Emily has a baby bump.

Looking forward to it

N_AmbruscoN_Ambruscoabout 1 year ago

I absolutely love impregnation stories. Brother and sister should be allowed to procreate if both are willing adults. I admit that I'm jealous, as I wish this was my sister and me.

WindHawkWindHawk10 months ago

Like a sexy version of that Nova special, Life’s Greatest Miracle. Imagining John Lithgow narrating the reproductive parts of the story. A few biological inaccuracies that others have already pointed out, but I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked it and I think that you should definitely follow up on it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice job with this story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

64 to 128? What happens next? I must know! ;)

Aside for the excess narration of the details of the sperm and what not, this could have been the start of a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Biologically inaccurate, but still hot!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

sister is pregnant brother is the father

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Chapter 2- Fortunately for Emily and her brother Eric, Emily conceived only one week before she and her brother Eric graduated from the university, they were both attending. Emily and her brother Eric accepted high-paying jobs in a state and city on the opposite coast from where they grew up together. Emily legally changed her name by dropping her last name Cann. Emily and her brother Eric got married by an unsuspecting justice-of-the-peace. Tragically, Emil and Eric's parents were killed in an auto accident one month before this. Emily gave birth to twin babies eight months and three weeks after Emily conceived for the first time. Emily and Eric had a baby boy and a baby girl. None of their neighbors in their new upper-middle-class neighborhood suspected the truth. Emily and Eric had six more children over the next twenty-four years, three more baby boys and three more baby girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To anon: there is a group within this site that absolutely hates the fact that you had the gall to

finish a story that wasn’t yours. I am not part of that community, and do appreciate it when

someone comes forward when an author abandons a story. There should be a rule that if a story

isn’t resolved within a year, that readers be permitted to offer their continuation. That said…

maybe with a little more detail, that could have been a really good ending, but at least you

contributed. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous