Emily Steele Science Professor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good!" The Dean stated in a morose tone and returned to his computer.

"Hi Sean, how are you doing?" Emily asked as she past his office.

"Fine!" Sean stated sarcastically.

"I can see they are in a good mood." Emily thought and giggled.

Emily went to her office to find a contrite Assistant in the guest chair. "How are you doing today Arnold? Why are you here you want me to take my clothes off?" She asked in a chipper tone laced with sarcasm.

Arnold didn't acknowledge her last remark he stated. "I am doing Okay under the circumstances. I am sorry what I did to you. I can see it was wrong." He stated with remorse.

"Apology accepted Arnie." Emily stated cheerfully.

"I need a favor, could you write a letter of recommendation for me?" Arnold asked worried she would not do it.

"I can do that as long as you don't pull anything like you did to me again on anyone, Arnold." Emily scolded.

"No, I learned my lesson. I will never do anything like that again. I don't know what came over me I felt this power and I liked it." He said as a way of explanation for his actions.

"You know Arnie, I would have done the class willingly, if you didn't require all the unnecessary nudity. I know you wanted to learn also, and I would have let you observe the class and participate even if you wanted a private lesson. I would have helped you, but you and Mr. Smidt pissed me off to the max. You humiliated me in front of a number of my students, my son, and my future daughter in law." Emily reprimanded her assistant.

"Do you think I can stay here as your assistant?" He implored. "You are the best instructor I have ever worked with." He stated to see if he could get some brownie points.

"Hell, no Arnold after what you did to me and everyone knows it. YOU NEED TO LEAVE!" She stated emphatically.

"Thank you, Professor for you time." Arnold said dejectedly. He figures he better quit while he was ahead. It could only go downhill quickly.

Emily had a great day of classes everyone stayed away from her and let her to do her job as she sees fit. She went home in a stellar mood. She walked into the house and noticed roasted vegetables in the oven and four large porterhouse steaks on the counter.

Frank walked in from the patio he wore a pair of shorts no shirt. "We decided to eat here tonight mom you have been a good hostess, so we decided to cook for you tonight."

Just then Lesley came into the kitchen in her signature shirt unbuttoned. "Get comfortable Mom dinner is almost ready." She stated as she went to the oven to check the veggies.

Emily went to the master bedroom stripped and donned a shirt, but left it unbuttoned. She walked out onto the patio to find her husband with a cocktail reclined in a lounger. She took up the lounger in front of his and boldly spread her legs as she sipped the cocktail which was made for her.

Frank was beside his father and could see his mother. "I can't believe I came out of that little hole." He thought as he ogled his mother's shapely body and especially her pussy.

Not to be outdone Lesley sat next to Emily and adopted the same position. Both women were very exposed and in a semi public setting.

The couples relaxed on the patio after the meal, until it became dark and cooled. They went to the den and watched TV and cuddled. Lesley boldly grabbed Frank by his pecker and led him to their room. As they bid the older couple good night.

Lesley could be heard over the sound of the TV when she orgasmed.

"Ah to be young again my dear!" Emily stated.

"What do you mean by that?" Craig stated and he pulled his wife to him spread her legs and commenced to eat her. He licked her slit and found he clit. He paid an enormous amount of attention to it.

"You have to stop let's go to our room to continue. What if the kids come out and see us?" Emily moaned as she tried to push his head away from her pussy. It was no use she didn't have the strength or the willpower to stop him. "Oh, my gad it feels so good." She moaned as she squirted her orgasm all over his face.

After she recovered Craig helped her up and to the master bedroom. Craig went to the master bath to clean up the act. He wanted to get his pleasure. He laid down on his back and Emily returned the favor with a blow job that was second to none. They fell asleep after their bedroom antics.

The couples didn't wake until the alarm went off on Thursday morning. They went through their usual morning routine. As if both women discussed their wardrobe beforehand they came into the kitchen nude. Frank in jockeys, he had the paper and Craig cooked breakfast he was dressed for his golf game.

After breakfast Emily did her makeup and donned a button front dress with no undergarments. She walked up to her husband kissed him and said. "I will see you at noontime for lunch."

"Emily you have no undergarments on don't you think you should wear them?" He asked when he felt for her bra and panties and found none as they embraced.

"I will just need to remove them for the class today anyway. It is warm so I thought I will stay cool this way. Doctor Ozzy stated on one of his shows it is medically advisable that women go commando frequently to avoid female problems." She stated as a way of an explanation for her lack of undergarments.

When she walked into the office area the Dean noticed she was braless and called her into the office. "Are you feeling better now that you can teach the class without demands put on you by Mr. Smidt? The Dean asked as he wanted to get a closer look at her outfit. He knows she is braless, but he needs to check if she has panties on. With the tightness at her hips there are no noticeable panty lines. He surmises she only has the dress on. When she left the office, the Dean decided to investigate further to see if he could get a photo to verify, she only has the dress on.

It was the last class before lunch and the Dean popped into the class with a camera he secreted in his palm. He caught the professor as she read a passage from a textbook and unintentionally exposed her womanhood to the class the way she sat on the desk. She was so engrossed disseminating the information to the students she absent mindedly gave he students a beaver shot.

The Dean went to his office and wrote her up for indecent exposure in the classroom and attached the photo which showed her vaginal area in the shadows. He went back and interrupted the class. "I need to see you after class Professor."

"Okay, I will be there before I go to lunch." Emily stated, and continued with the lesson.

Emily went to the Ladies room; she donned a black bra and pantie set she secreted in her purse, because she felt the Dean noticed she didn't have any undergarments on.

"Hi, Lenny what's up?" Emily asked in a cheerful tone.

"This!" Lenny said triumphantly as he threw the photo to her. "You have no undergarments on. You made a big deal about being forced to go nude and you're dressed like a slut today letting your students see your intimate area." He stated with anger.

"I have black bra and panties on I will have you know. Even though it is none of your business." Emily stated with confidence. She walked out to the young lady at the desk. Could you come to my office with me Cindy?" Emily asked in a polite manner. She walked with the young lady to her office. "It is embarrassing to ask but could you verify I have on black undergarments today for the Dean." Emily asked as she opened her dress.

"What is this all about Professor?" Cindy asked dumbfounded at the request and the Professor's action.

"The Dean wrote me up that I don't have any undergarment on, and he has a picture that he showed me." Emily stated in a morose tone and acted near tears.

Cindy marched into the Dean's office. "Professor Steele has a black bra and panty set on you pervert. Dean you are disgusting to pick on the Professor." The young lady stomped out of the Dean's office.

"Lenny I am ashamed of you trying to discredit me after all that you have done to me already. I still forgave you." Emily stated, with tears in her eyes. The actress in her just came out again.

"I-I'm sorry Emily it looked like you didn't have any undergarments on." The embarrassed Dean stuttered.

"You're a pervert Lenny admit it!" The Professor said in mock anger as she stormed out of the Dean's office.

Emily walked into the cafeteria to find Craig there with the food already. "Where have you been?"

"The Dean tried to set me up. He said I didn't have any undergarments on." Emily stated.

"You didn't when you left the house." I know Emily stated as she took a mouthful of food.

She explained to her husband what she did when she noted he checked her out on the way to her office. They both had a good laugh at the expense of the Dean.

They finished their meal. Craig per usual cleaned up the table. Emily headed for the change room. When Craig entered, she was in her bra. She handed her husband her discarded garments. He put them in the locker and unhooked his wife's bra. She took it off and handed it to him. She threw on her dress. Buttoned it enough to maintain her modesty for the journey to the classroom.

Emily stood on the platform by the exam table. As the students entered, she greeted them with a smile. The group conversed among themselves and with their Professor as they waited for all the students to enter. Craig counted them and when all were seated, he closed and locked the door.

"Has everyone here had a chance to perform the stimulation of a woman and know how to do it properly? If you haven't, raise your hands." The Professor asked the students.

"We haven't completed the vaginal stimulation exercise yet." Three students stated.

"Okay, that is where we will begin today. Craig could you observe the three students as they perform the vaginal stimulation on me. The rest can practice the breast stimulation if you like or just watch." The Professor stated as she removed her dress, handed it to her husband and he hung the garment up.

Emily's mind wandered "I look around the room and see all these young men look at me totally naked and the worship I can see in their eyes. I love to have them touch me intimately." Emily closed her eyes with the erotic thought.

Craig approached his prostrate wife and could see her excitement as it bubbled from between her exposed vaginal lips. Her heady scent became more prominent in the air as you approached to the exam table. He has become more concerned about her moral compass. She has become accustomed to her nudity and from all signs she enjoys the exposure. Craig watched with fascination as the first young man rubbed his wife's lady lips together.

"That is great you're are rubbing me just the way I like it." Emily breathlessly moaned. "Now stick your fingers in me. Ah-ah-ah! Just like that." She instructed as she rose up from the table to get more of his hand into her vagina.

"Next person please." Craig directed he was the timekeeper for this exercise. They needed to finish this section of the course today.

The next young man got between the Professors legs. He had the advantage because Emily was only moments away from her first orgasm. He played with her lady lips, he inserted his finger in her manhole and proceeded with the 'come here' movement of his finger. When he touched her clit, she had her first orgasm.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!" She screamed as she clamped her legs shut on his hand.

"You did a great job Scott. Emily would you like to rest a few minutes?" Craig asked.

"Yes, I would." Emily moaned as she gave the young man a satisfied smile.

"Let's go over what we learned about pleasuring a woman and her orgasm." Craig stated to fill in the time it will take for Emily to be ready again. The conversation lasted about ten minutes.

"Okay, Peter you're the last one who hasn't pleasured my kitty yet. Come on down and see what you can do." Emily stated, with a smile.

Emily looked around as the young man positioned himself to start the manipulation of her pussy. There was not a limp dick in the bunch. She thought satisfied and excited she brought all the dick's to attention.

The young man went right for Emily's clit. She jumped up when he strummed it. His next move was to drive four fingers in her pussy as a miniature cock and pumped her. She wondered if she could take his whole hand in her pussy. Within the next few minutes, he found her G spot and she went off like a roman candle.

"Oh-my-gad that feels so goo-------------------------d." Emily gasped. "Thank you! I needed that." After Emily came down from her orgasm high, she stated breathlessly. "We need to go over all you have learned to date and ask any questions as on Tuesday there will be a test which will constitute half your mark. It will be written and practical."

For the rest of the class the students went over all the information they received. Emily stayed in the exposed position and let anyone come up to touch her as needed as is pertained to the subject matter.

"It is time to end the class." Craig stated as he draped is wife's dress over her. The class filed out and Craig locked the door. "I have a hard problem that needs attention." He explained as he stepped up onto the stool dropped his garments from the waist down and proceeded to slip his man meat into the confines of his wife's velvety smooth sheath. She was so moist warm and smooth. He rubbed her clit as he pumped his meat in her.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah my gad." She screamed when another orgasm hit her.

The couple was worried they would think someone was injured from the noise produced from her orgasm. Emily put on her dress buttoned it to maintain modesty as the couple ventured to her change room as they held hands. There was an envelope on the desk for Emily and a Check for Craig he was paid as an instructor for the class at an hourly rate. Emily put her bra and panties in her purse, after she showered, and they left for home.

They arrived home to find Frank at the stove with the dinner preparations. Lesley as his helper. She was nude.

"Mom you look overdressed." Lesley stated.

"You're right." Emily stated as she removed her dress and was naked, as her daughter-in-law.

Frank served the dinner out on the deck as it was warm. As you may remember the backyard is semi private so anyone that wanted to, could see two naked ladies seated to have their dinner brought to them by their men. The night was spent in discussions of the wedding.

It was just before eleven when Frank asked his parents. "Lesley and I would like to bring you to a place we have frequented it was close to our former home about three hours from here. It will be our treat. It is a surprise."

Emily and Craig have been so busy they have not taken a vacation for a long time, so they decided to take the younger couple up on their offer. It was decided they will leave after Emily's last class at the college. She will be picked up there as it is on the way.

They retired after the eleven o'clock news. The older couple discussed the weekend trip and were intrigued by Lesley's refusal to give them any hint as to where they will go. Emily and Craig could hear the younger couple in the throes of passion. Emily and Craig fell asleep to the thump of the bed against the wall in the next room. It seemed like it was not long ago when it was them who could not get enough of each other. Emily and Craig fucked themselves silly on many occasions when they were newlyweds.

Friday morning dawned bright the sunny. Emily packed an overnight bag and prepared for her classes. Frank and Lesley said they will pack what is needed for the weekend. Craig forwent the golf game today to help pack for the trip. Emily left glad everything has worked out.

Craig as he packed their SUV for the weekend get away had a premonition there will be rough roads ahead for Emily. It seemed too easy last Monday.

Emily had a great time with the instruction of her students. She was a clock watcher today and couldn't wait for her last class to end at noon. She bolted out of the classroom when the clock hit twelve like she was shot out of a cannon. The rest of the group were in wait of Emily. Frank drove and Craig was in the back seat. They left Emily's car in the school lot.

Lesley had on a button front dress she stated. "I have a dress for you if you want to put it on mom?" She handed the garment to the older woman. "I decided not to wear any undergarments."

Without any thought for modesty Emily stripped out of her work clothes included were her under garments. She put on the dress attached one button. She moved next to her husband for the trip. Craig put his hand on her thigh as they discussed her day. She in turn rested her hand on his short's clad thigh. She worked her hand under the garment as they conversed. Emily found her prize and wrapped her hand around him. This caused a gasp of pleasure from her husband as she manipulated his organ.

Not to be outdone Craig worked his hand up to the juncture of his wife's legs and found her clit. The conversation faltered the more he rubbed her little bud.

In the front seat Lesley turned to her fiancé. Her back to the door, one leg on the floor and other on the seat. She wanted to give him a view of his prize. She rubbed her lips together as they conversed. Frank had a hard time with the control of the vehicle. He pitched a tent in his pants as he divided his time between the road, Lesley's antics and the action in the back seat.

The SUV passenger compartment soon filled with the scent of perfume and excited female. Frank glanced in his rearview mirror just as his father exposed his mother's breast.

"Dad do I have to separate you two in the back seat." He admonished his father with smile.

"Son I think you should pay attention to the action in the front seat before your lady gets upset with you. It looks like she is performing for you and you are looking in the back seat." Craig reprimanded his son playfully.

"Hey buster, pay attention here in the back seat I need to be serviced." Emily boldly stated with a moan, as she positioned her body in a more open position, so her husband had better access to her flower of life.

The only sound heard in the vehicle was the road noise and the sound of moist pussy manually manipulated. The exotic smell of excited women was also present to the delight of the two males in the vehicle. Frank was at a disadvantage as he drove. He was taken aback by the public show that was put on in the back seat while in route to their destination. Frank never dwelled on the notion the reason he is on earth is his parents had sex.

It was a two-orgasm trip for both women and a very uncomfortable trip for the two men. They needed to constantly adjust their rampant manhood throughout the trip because of the intimate over the road show the two women put on.

The couple in the rear seat were surprised when Frank pulled off Route ninety-three and up to a gate. He used a gate card to get in. It was middle of May and there were few cars in the car park. The four went to the office. Emily and Craig were surprised to be greeted by a naked woman.

"Frank you have taken us to a nudist camp!" Craig stated in surprise when the light came on.

"Quick study dad, quick study. We are at Full-Tan Sun Club." Lesley said and they all laughed.

"We have a season pass for the club. The way mom has been lately we figured this would be fun." Frank stated.

Frank rented a cottage on the premises it is one room with two double beds, a bath, and a minimal kitchen facility. There is a full-service restaurant in the rec hall clubhouse.

As Frank explained the amenities he stated. "It is great to eat at the restaurant as you don't have to worry about soiling your outfit. You can just take a shower when you're done with your meal."