Emily Steele Science Professor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This brought a chuckle from all. They registered, received their keys, and went to the cottage. When they entered the older couple noted there was only one room with two double beds.

"We are going to become a closer family before this weekend ends. I can see that!" Emily stated.

"We hope you don't mind bunking with us. This was the last cottage available this weekend. We can go to the Best Western intown if you like." Lesley stated with regret.

The older coupled smiled and Emily stated. "This will be fine!"

The ladies stripped down and were out the door with their towels, hats and a bag with sunscreen included with other items routinely carried by the females of the species.

Craig reluctantly removed his garments and wrapped a towel around his waist.

Frank was nude already, with his towel over his shoulder and waited for his father. "What is the matter dad I thought you would like this?"

"What happens if I get a boner?" Craig asked with concern and embarrassment.

"Oh, that problem. We can take care of that for you if it happens." Frank went to the cooler they brought. Removed some ice and six soft drinks, put them in a small container with the ice. Gave it to his father and stated. "If you feel an erection coming on pull out the cold can and rest it between your legs. Instant boner relief." Frank stated as if he solved a problem of the universe.

"Cool!" Craig said with a smile.

"No dad downright cold. You have to watch out you don't get frost balls. I mean frost bite of the balls." Frank giggled at his own joke and his father followed suit.

The two men walked to the pool area in front of Emily and Lesley. The two women sat in a lounger they conversed and had their feet against their bottoms and legs spread. Their flower of life visible for all to see. When the men walked past, the two men had a wonderful view of their ladies' lower lips.

Frank took it in stride, he has seen Lesley multiple times in this position he concentrated on his mother's intimate area. He grabbed a vacant lounger, set it next to his fiancée and sat down to gaze out over all the females around the pool.

Craig was in a panic when he saw his future daughter-in-law and wife spread out as they were. He could feel the rise of his member. Craig sat down opened the cooler, removed a soda, and asked if anyone was thirsty as he placed his drink between his legs against is cock.

"What's the matter big boy you rising to an occasion you can't take care of?" Emily teased.

He ignored her remark, looked around and smiled at all the naked females in the area. Most were with male companions, but the men didn't count in Craig's mind. He has never been to a place with so many naked women in his life. He could get used to this he thought. It occurred to him that he was with two of the most beautiful women at this club as he gazed at all the naked females there.

The group spent about an hour in the loungers. Craig was surprised the short length of time it took to become accustomed to nudity. He also noted many men came by to get a closer look at the two women seated beside him. Emily and Lesley stayed exposed as they conversed with anyone who stopped.

At five-thirty the group had a reservation for dinner in the rec hall. They had fish, beef, chicken, pork, or vegetarian dish for the night along with burgers, sandwiches, pizza, and subs.

The group ordered, conversed while it was prepared and then hung out in the rec room where there were a few pool tables and card tables.

"It is seven let's get ready for the dance." Lesley stated as she arose from the table to head to the cottage.

The group followed. They entered their cottage, Lesley went to her overnight bag and pulled out two nighties. A red and a pink one. "Which one do you want to wear mom."

"I like the red one." Craig stated.

Lesley handed the red negligee to Emily and donned the pink one. They looked more naked with the garments on then when they were nude. The garments covered nothing just enhanced their features. The men donned jockeys and tees. The group went back to the rec hall to get a table. The band was set up when they arrived.

At nine pm the band started to play, couples hesitated to dance most continued to imbibe in in their mixed drinks, along about ten pm most of the couples, with liquid induced courage. Arose and started to dance around the floor. Included were Lesley, Frank, Emily, and Craig.

Emily noted when a slow dance played, her son had his hands on the bare cheeks of her future daughter in laws Ass. Emily positioned her husband's hands on her bare bum. Reluctantly at first Craig complied, but he enjoyed the excitement to fondle his wife's bottom in public and continued.

Along around eleven the older couple looked around and could see couples openly displayed their passion. Some women stroked they partners organ and men openly massaged their women's privates when the band took a break.

Craig stated as he started to rub his wife's pussy in front of the younger couple and the room full of people. "When in Rome do as the Romans do." His wife spread her legs and he brought her to orgasm in full view of the room full of patrons.

The mature couples act was lost on most because they were in their own little world of sex play. That is all but Lesley and Frank. They were fascinated by their parents' public lust for each other.

"I hope we have the same type marriage your parents have and still become sexually aroused as they are even after all the years they have been married." Lesley said with hope.

"We will my dear, we will. I will see to it we do as long as you go along with it. We can have the same type of relationship as my parents." Frank stated confidently.

By now most couples left in the clubhouse removed their garments and danced nude. Frank and Lesley were on the dance floor nude as they fondled each other through a slow number. Craig was hesitant to remove his garments, but Emily talked him out of them. The next slow song they danced also. Craig found it very tantalizing to dance close with his nude wife. She reached down and placed his erect pecker against her wet lower lips. The organ rubbed her clit as they danced it gave both of them pleasure.

Craig was embarrassed he was erect but looked around and there wasn't flaccid organ in the room. The band stopped at midnight and the two couples walked back to their cottage. The night air did wonders to remove the starch from both men's organs.

One thing everyone loved about the camp. It was easy to get ready for bed. They brushed their teeth and jumped into bed naked. As soon as the lights were shut, the couples preceded to quell their pent-up lust. As they fucked, they laughed hysterically at all the noise the beds made. That was until they were on verge of an orgasm.

The sounds in the room went from hysterical laughter to moans and groans. It signified the onset of their mutual orgasms. Then all was quiet. Their lust sated they fell into a satisfied slumber.

It was almost ten am when Craig, the first to arise, exited the bed, still nude. It took him awhile to realize where he was. He took a towel and went out on the veranda and sat to wait for the other sleepy heads to get up. Craig had a call to nature and went to the public restrooms to make his morning deposit. When he walked back, he saw Lesley nude, on a lounger and not in a very unladylike posture, which he adored about his future daughter in law.

"Hi Dad, what do you think of this place? Any regrets that you are here." She asked with a smile

"The only regret I have is we didn't find this place sooner. The people are great. No one has their nose in the air. I have the feeling everyone is equal. No superior to thou assholes!" Craig stated with conviction.

"You're right dad. Everyone is down to earth here. You wouldn't believe who you will run into here. One day we talked with an older gentleman, he was very knowledgeable about one of our large corporations in the area. We saw him on the news a few weeks later. He was the CEO of the company." Lesley stated.

"Really, wow. Yes, l like this place."

Emily and Frank came out onto the veranda. After their morning rituals were completed, they went to breakfast at the clubhouse. They had a nice meal and spent the rest of the day at the pool and they met new friends.

About noontime Emily went back to the cottage. She forgot her phone, there was a text from Fred Bluster that stated. "We will meet you at the office of the administrators on Monday at four pm. Have everyone there." She didn't give the message much thought as she went back to the pool.

The weekend was spent with the same activities as was explained previously. They sunned themselves by the pool, the women showed their bodies entirely all weekend. They ate all their meals at the clubhouse. The group went to the dance, they had foreplay at the dance, fucked when they had the urge in the cottage, either alone or with the other couple in observance of the act, and they left the camp at noontime on Sunday. With the promise to come back as soon as possible.

There are a few surprises in store for Emily on Monday she didn't figure on. The college will not concede to her demands. There will be a negotiation to come to a Win-Win situation all parties will get something out of this.

All Rights reserved 2020-2021