All Comments on 'Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang'

by kubu69

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
NHyuman80NHyuman80over 4 years ago
Can’t wait for more!

Could use some editing, maybe don’t end the night so suddenly, let it be a multiple part story, but hope to hear more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Always good to read about a white, privileged, rich,trophy wife getting gang banged in every hole. She wanted it, deserved it and enjoyed it. The boys should be using the video to go back for more and letting her son have a piece of her as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice rewrite of a great older story!

The Rape of Sandra Jacobs

By The Archer

Great update and modernization. Hopefully you’ll expand onto a new chapter with your version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Need more stories like this wow

Azrael1801Azrael1801over 4 years ago
Frustrating

Maybe revisit this story, change the ending with a new version. Maybe have seans girlfriend pay her a visit at home and that leads to emily bieng dominated and used whilst her hhbby and son is away on thier fishing trip

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
science...

Its called the day after pill for a reason.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 4 years ago

You rushed at parts. For the most part, I thought it was a solid piece, but a little more details about how the evening finished would have driven the story home. She was used in every hole, but how? In one sentence her anal virginity is gone... there's a lot more you can add to that. What she feeling, what he was doing, what was the position. Still I gave you five stars. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Aggravated Rape

An inebriated woman is incapable of giving consent for any sexual acts, and in particular coitus, sodomy and fellatio. That's 15 years minimum for aggravated sexual assault for every one of those "boys", each facing multiple counts (going to the well more than once).

Not to mention kidnapping and unlawful detention - aggravated by liquor - which is another 25 years to life, consecutive. Minimum 40 years for each.

Those little bastards are going to be prison wives to Jamal, Leroy and friends for the next 40 years. By the time they get out they won't have any teeth left, their assholes will be so distended as to never close, resulting in uncontrollable bowel movements at any instant. Their tiny dinks will have shrivelled and fallen off from female hormone therapy, and their balls will be the size of raisins - and about as useful.

Sure hope they think it was worth it. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Timelapse

She's used all night long, dropped at her home in the morning...

"She had missed her period for 3 months now."

Geon54Geon54about 4 years ago
bastard son

From the opening paragraphs we know 2 things: 1) her son is a freshman in HS, which means he's 14-15 years old. 2) She's been married for 12 years.

So, pregnancy outside of marriage is nothing new to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another wasted story

Your stories deserve a little love. Don't rush them.

Your main character also have a background. Build on it.

I hope you'll take the time to write a real story out of this draft version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

lame

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

lame rape fantasy

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

The ratio between "setting the scene" and the sex parts is 4 to 1.

For a stroke story too much setting the scene who is who, and what is what.

then in comparison the sex scene very vague. just roughly described, not detailed enough...especially in a group setting and DP. there are a lot of possibilities, be more imaginative.

lastly..

Plan B? but ok I can overlook this, part of the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I hate RAPE stories

I've always respected a woman. If she's willing to allow me the pleasure of her body I am genuinely grateful. WHY anyone would rape a woman is beyond me. Having multiple RAPISTS is just animal "pack" instinct.

I hope you're proud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not good

Rushed and bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot! I would love to see a follow up that shows her becoming their pregnant breeding slut... The look on her white hubby's face as she gives birth to a cute, black baby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Be careful around young guys from 16 to 24, there hormones control them and too many of them are rapey and sleazy.

TurboT81TurboT81almost 3 years ago

Good start and intro but felt a bit rushed towards the end, ignore the haters, it's in the non-con section for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was exciting and excellent. I hope you write more of this story and others like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good luck for her son ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd love this to happen to my wife. bkforher@hotmail.com if you would like to do this to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a party at my house with some of my gfs and a few boys some of us had sex with the boys and my mum came home about 2am she had been drinking and she was flirting with some of the boys later i saw her being fucked by one and her sucking another it was cool as i had fucked the same boy who was doing her as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you write some more stories with teen boys and mature women. Young men pack a hard cock a lot of the time and can reload shortly; so they can fuck, cum and get up and be ready to fuck again fairly quickly. And many of them have fine slim butts to power their baby makers. I want to eat out the pussy after several young studs shot their loads and taste the sperm of young men. Be interesting to know which one bred her, as she is off the pill.

viciouswomanbeaterviciouswomanbeaterover 2 years ago

if you go out dressed to show yourself off you shouldnt be to surprised when you get gang banged by your students.

a very similar thing happened to my cheating slut of a wife susan.

she got fucked at a bike rally by four big bikers because she was dressed like a slut.

to be fair to the bikers they did ask me if they could fuck her. obviosly i said yes as long as i could watch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go rent The Accused, and learn.

Obviously, you're just a troll! EOD^^

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Too much like straight rape. If she's actually a real slut then this is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

there is nothing sexy or erotic about rape, you ignorant cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Forget the neg posts. This was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Of course on can’t blame the boys. They are just doing what comes naturally. Women and young wives need to be used this way more often! Make it legal. Just imagine. Parklands would be awash with men taking their entitled fucks on young wives and girls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked it, but should have been longer, more description... Thanks for writing though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

one of the shittiest stories written on Lit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Zero stars for this rape story....I hope you get raped in real life bitch and see if you think that's "erotica"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We need a follow up to this wonderful start to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nothing would please me more if you get raped, pregnant and forced to keep that rapist's baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

if Emily is pregnant, she should get an abortion since it is still legal....

just like kubu69's mother should have done when she was pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

if you don't like rape stories, why do go in NonConsent/Reluctance section?

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

Uhhh such a sexy and beautiful way to get knocked up❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what in the world . name the baby target everyone had a shot .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lying Bastard

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBalmost 2 years ago

You do understand that you jumped three months from the night before dont you?

Make it slightly real

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Properly finish the story.

Maybe it was important for you to basically end it after the gangland, but no way was that the end for the schools new bitch and mascot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending was a little strange. I guess the writer missed the couple of lines that pushed the story three months ahead. Whoops! Other than that, a fairly 🔥 tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad she missed her peroid now got 18 yr old kids baby in her and she doesn't even know who father is most likely husband going to divorce her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone who read in NonConsent/Reluctance cat and claim to hate rape stories is just a weirdo, or plain troll...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish there was more chapters with them using the video to blackmail her.

I’ve always fantasized about my son’s school friends turning me into their slave and whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so fucking obvious.... that the last few anonymous posts are from the author 🤣🤣🤣

Nice try... your story still sucks ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's married, but not on birth control. If a woman isn't actively trying to get pregnant and sexually active she's on bc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story really hot. Loved the fact they used all her holes and she loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story in all but the "not on birth control." Not realistic for a married woman as described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"impregnated"... Lol

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Thereabout 1 year ago

One moment Emily knew Sean to be responsible, a few paragraphs later, we're told Sean is usually up to no good. One of several glaring writing errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Time for a follow up story with Emily looking for more.

After having her baby her husband was so proud of being able to produce a second child.

Something within was triggered and now wants more. Emily begins to visit college campuses with her sin who is now a junior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And then what?

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 1 year ago

Incredibly bad writing.

In the three months between the prom and when they dropped her back home, how come nobody told the Police she was missing?

Oh and what happened about her husband picking her up? That part is not written

murfncalmurfncal12 months ago

she could have got the abortion pill and this seems unlikely tohappen

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Keep it going....its a good start for a continuing story. She talks to the boys and sets up a meeting with the group of them, one thing leads to another and she's banging the group again, and can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A similar sort of thing happened to me and my wife whilst we holidayed at a nudist resort,we are both teachers at the same school,as we walked around the camp we saw a group of young guys sitting amongst some sand dunes we kept our distance and then heard one of their voices shouting is that Mr and Mrs tanner? I looked back and could see they were a group of boys that we had both taught in school,they had left 2 years previous,fucking hell boys it is them! My wife wanted to get out of there quickly but we were soon surrounded by the young men! Wow Mrs tanner I never realised that you were so hot said casey,look at the tits on her said zac! Can't you just go back to what you were doing said my wife,come and join us said another one of the boys Chris,cmon I told her we'll be quick,Ryan the other lad laid a towel on the sand for my wife which she sat on and was given a drink from casey,we had relaxed a little then danni my wife asked the boys what they were doing there? Ryan answered her,well the girls of course Mrs tanner they love it! You lot were always in trouble at school! Do you think they'll like us miss? The 4 boys each held their cocks in their hands which were now hard asking my wife's opinion? Oh my danni said looking at me for support! Yeah that's it Mr tanner you're on our wavelength, my cock was hard to and my wife had nowhere to look,that's enough of this she said and tried to get up but the alcohol had taken effect,cmon Mrs tanner let's have some fun,Ryan pulled her up and casey stood behind her! Nice arse miss he said giving it a slap! Ryan's cock was rubbing against the inside of her leg and she didn't know what to do,zac got alongside her and felt her tits! Yes Mrs tanner Chris said rubbing her arse cheek,he looked at me and saw I was aroused,danni wriggled her body as Ryan found her pussy! Nice pussy Mrs tanner! I think your husband would like to watch you suck our cocks!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen11 months ago

I enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it.

Also, ignore the morons that dislike your rape story - yet can't wait to read a great rape story like this.

I think they are upset because their fantasy is to be the character being raped in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I only hope that it happens to someone you love someday. That's all.

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock7 months ago

Very hot except for the pregnancy bs. I know some people r into that, but just not my thing. Rest of the story was A+.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I remember an identical happening when my mom, then just have breaking up with her also late 40s BF, went to the beach at the carnival days (we lived in Brazil). It was early morning. She came back in the evening by her car but not by her legs - three young dudes, by my age at that point I guess (19/20) brought her back. She was only wearing her bikini, which was a bit ravaged, showing a bit her pussy hair and her right nipple, and she could barely walk. One of the boys rang our frontdoor bell and I opened to carry her into our house. She layed on our years grass for a few minutes and asked me for a glass of water. When I came back she was vomiting, and while I helped her to regain her senses, i noticed that her 'threw' smelled like beer and had a massive white goo in it. It was awkward when I linked the dots, specially after when I helped her at the bathroom and saw her bikini thongs was also jizzed. Thankfully no further damage was causes, but it hurted me and aroused me for so long, even 18 years after.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. I hope for chapter 2 where Emily gaves birth her husband leaves her but Emily does not care she goes and see yhe group of boys again and she lets them take her again and again as she becomes their personal slut/whore to use when they want and have the boyd pimp her out and make them tons of money

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She tell her husband keep her let her leave I fucked friends mom had thick hairy cunt got her pregnant than she came over let me know she was carrying my kid up in her she didn't realize there was 12 of us we gangbanged her until she had all of us in her cunt and asshole told her you now belong to all of us your goingto let yourself become knocked by us

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would like it if the woman decides she enjoys it,

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

I hate stories were the women ends up pregnant, could be another broken marriage or an unwanted child by one parent. Not nice 1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For the Anon with the Aggravated Rape rant, yes the adult mother and PTA president would be facing multiple accounts of sexual misconduct with youths under her charge. As all the boys had been drinking harder drinks longer thanshe had, they were undoubtedly way more impaired than her, all incapable of giving consent, thus could not be held liable for their actions.

Where she, a full grown adult for many years and a member of the school community knew better at every decision that led her to her night filled with countless orgasms, clearly only thinking of her own gratification.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

GREAT I and some of friends did this to my mother in law. She loved it so much she asked me to get my friends to do it again this weekend.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why is rape considered erotica? I read stories like these in Literotica and other sites to get a idea of what real erotica is. Not junk like this. Write something else or quit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To the ANONS who say rape is horrible, you are in the nonconsent stories section, what did you expect. There’s a million other stories on this site, go read those if you don’t like it

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler2 months ago

Man this is like fifth grade drivel. It’s poor as fuck. It being over four stars makes me nervous for the future. Grow a sack man. This is garbage. And I’m usually nice.

GrampartoGrampartoabout 1 month ago

Magnificent storyline. Would you write a sequel please? 🙏🙏🙏

kirstymiakirstymiaabout 1 month ago

Oh my goodness this really does need a sequel xxx

pummel187pummel18729 days ago

dirtball, hahahaha, guys DO NOT 🚫 GET MARRIED....... ever 😮‍💨

mfbridgesmfbridges9 days ago

How to explain several bad decisions and then not opening up to husband. She was raped afterall. Now it'll look like she was just cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

first Ted is introduced as one of the single fathers, and after they talk he is married. WTF?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous