Emily's Adventure Afloat

Story Info
Emily's boat trip leads to adventures on the high seas.
3.9k words
3.86
19.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robg1908
robg1908
16 Followers

My husband Rob has an old friend from way back who had recently become the proud owner of a small motor cruiser, which he kept in a marina down on the south coast. Ever since he acquired it, Paul had been nagging us to go and enjoy a day on his 'Gin Palace' so he could show it off.

Unfortunately this was a time when Rob was very busy at work, and we hadn't been able to get a time that we could make. Then one weekday Rob had a work appointment not too far from where Paul kept his boat -- although he would be busy all day, Rob offered to drop me off on his way in the morning and pick me up again on the way back in the afternoon. I was a bit reluctant. I thought it wouldn't be much fun on my own - I'm not much of a sailor! -- but Rob assured me that we probably wouldn't even leave the harbour and Paul would probably just enjoy showing me his new toy and give me lunch in his little galley.

So we drove down to the coast. Rob dropped me at the quayside, and Paul met me with a cheery wave, dressed very authentically in a sailor's cap, and with a flourish invited me aboard his new domain.

I have to admit, I was very impressed -- although not very big, the boat seemed quite luxurious, with a little kitchen and lounge area and a snug bedroom and bathroom below decks. After showing me around, Paul took me back up onto the seating area on the main deck and opened a bottle of champagne, passing me a glass which I was very happy to accept. It was a gloriously hot and sunny day, and the warm breeze from the sea felt fantastic.

I was sitting happily enjoying the sunshine when I heard the roar of the engine starting up, and I looked up to see Paul at the steering wheel, fiddling with the various buttons and levers. When I called out to ask what he was doing, he said we were going for a little trip to a cove he knew that would be great for a picnic. Before I could make any comment, he jumped nimbly to the front of the boat and untied the rope that was holding us to the quay.

As we motored out of the harbour, I found that I quite enjoyed the gentle rocking motion as we cut through the waves and the warm wind. Paul was having a great time steering the boat, and as we got out into clearer water he pulled his polo shirt up and over his head, letting it fall in a heap on the seat next to him and leaving him dressed in just some faded board shorts. I thought how much the exposure to wind and water had tanned his already rather athletic torso, and rather enjoyed the sight of him playing at captain!

As we passed another similar boat, Paul gave a 'toot' on the boat's horn and raised his arm to wave. An older guy on the other boat waved back, as did two fit-looking women dressed in bikinis who were sunning themselves on the front part of the boat -- one holding her bikini top to her chest with one hand as she waved with the other, as she had obviously been sunbathing topless.

Paul glanced back to where I was sitting dressed in jeans and blouse, and chuckled.

"Feel free to change into your swimsuit if you want," he said.

I was a bit embarrassed.

"Sorry, I didn't realise we were coming out!" I said. "I didn't bring any swimming things with me."

Paul frowned.

"You're going to be really hot in those jeans," he said. "We're on our own out here, so feel free to hang out in undies if you want."

I chuckled nervously.

"Ummm... well, my undies aren't really suitable for public display," I said.

"Well, like I say, there's no one else around, and I don't mind if you don't!" said Paul, giving me a wide smile.

I felt a bit under pressure -- but on the other hand, it was very hot, and the sun and the breeze did feel good on the bits of my skin that were already exposed. Paul made a show of nonchalantly looking away, and I took a deep breath and began unbuttoning my blouse.

When I'd said that my underwear 'wasn't suitable for public display', what I meant was that I had on a very thin, lacy white bra and a matching G-string -- both quite brief and sheer. Certainly not the sort of thing that I would be seen wearing on a beach -- but, as Paul had pointed out, there was no-one else around to see except him. And I found that, actually, I quite liked the idea of him seeing.

I wriggled out of my jeans and dumped my clothes on the deck, grabbing a towel that was lying on the seat and spreading it out to lie on. I decided that lying on my stomach was a good idea, as I knew that my engorged nipples would be clearly visible through the thin fabric of my bra. On the other hand, lying on my stomach meant that my bare buttocks would be totally exposed. I glanced back over my shoulder at Paul standing at the wheel, and saw him watching me and smiling.

Paul slipped a loop over the wheel to hold it steady, and came forward to where I was lying, bringing the champagne bottle with him. As he topped up my glass, he made no pretence about his long, appraising gaze at my mostly exposed body.

"Well, that's just what this boat needed, Em," he chuckled. "Maybe I can use you as a figurehead!"

I propped myself up on my elbows to take a swig of champagne -- the bubbles and the heat were already giving me a little buzz. I saw Paul's gaze drop to my cleavage and his smile widened as he took in just how sheer my bra was, and how hard my nipples.

"I thought ships' figureheads were traditionally bare-breasted!" I said.

"They absolutely are!" he said. "Fancy applying for the position?"

Holding his gaze, I rolled over onto my bottom, reached back, and unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the deck with my other clothes.

"Will this do for an application?" I asked.

He pretended to frown.

"It's a good start -- but I'd need to see you in position, standing at the bow."

Giggling a little, I stood up and carefully made my way to the front of the boat, where a solid-looking rail at about waist height enabled me to stand even with the rolling motion. Throwing my arms out behind me, I adopted my best 'Titanic' pose. I saw another boat in the distance and waved wildly, although I was sure I was too far away for them to see me.

A sudden dip into a larger wave threw a sheet of spray up over the front of the boat, soaking me in cold, salty water. I shrieked and scrambled back to the cockpit, my hair plastered to my face and water dripping from my body. Paul could scarcely contain his amusement -- and glancing down, I saw that his shorts could barely contain his arousal as he took in the beads of water dripping from my hard nipples and -- I was suddenly very aware -- my now totally transparent G-string, my smoothly shaved mound and slightly puffy lips clearly outlined.

"Sorry about that Em," he said. "Let's get anchored up and I'll find you a towel."

He opened the throttle, and the movement of the boat became more pronounced as we picked up speed and headed for the shore. I looked around the cockpit for my clothes, and found them in a heap on the floor -- soaking wet and totally unwearable. Shivering and wrapping my arms around myself, I huddled on the deck as Paul reduced the speed as we neared the shoreline. I could see figures on the cliffs above us, and was aware that if they looked down onto the boat they would see me practically naked on the deck.

I heard a rattling noise, and looked over to see the anchor chain dropping into the water. The forward motion ceased, and the boat was left bobbing on the slightly choppy sea.

"Let's get you dried off!" said Paul cheerfully, and led me down into the area below the deck.

It was strangely more intimate and embarrassing being with Paul in the enclosed area, and I was very aware of my exposed body as he led me into the bedroom section and grabbed a big towel from a drawer. I expected him to just hand me the towel, but instead he walked up to stand close beside me, wrapped the fluffy fabric around me, and began to gently towel me dry.

The sensation of the towel against my bare skin -- and Paul's strong hands as he rubbed it firmly against my body -- was beginning to have a definite effect on my equilibrium. Standing behind me, he rubbed his hands over my stomach, my shoulders -- and I couldn't help gasping as his hands firmly circled over my breasts. I was sure if my nipples got any harder they would burst!

Paul dropped to his knees and began to towel my lower legs and thighs. I became very aware that the towel was just around my waist, leaving me naked from the waist up. I was conscious of how the vigorous towelling was making my small breasts move in rhythm with his strokes -- and looking down at his grinning face, I could see that he was also aware of the effect he was having.

Dropping the towel, Paul indicated my soaking G-string.

"Let's get you out of these wet things," he murmured, reaching out and gently grasping the sides of the brief garment. I stood with my legs slightly apart and bit my lip as he slowly pulled my panties down, the soaking wet fabric clinging to my flesh as my smooth mound was revealed bit by bit.

As the tiny scrap of soaking fabric hit the deck, I stepped out of them. Paul was still kneeling in front of my now totally naked body, his face inches from my freshly revealed womanhood.

It was a totally irresistible situation. Gently grabbing the top of Paul's head, I gently guided his face to the smooth, sensitive skin between my thighs. I felt his hands snake round to firmly clench my naked buttocks as his warm tongue began to gently lap at my most intimate area.

I felt the hard edge of the bed behind my legs, and sat down, opening my legs wide as I lay back on the soft and comfortable mattress. The sensation of the boat gently bobbing on the waves merged with the feeling of Paul's mouth and tongue as he began a thorough exploration of my wide-open flesh.

I sighed as Paul's face withdrew from between my eager thighs, and looked up to find him standing over me, his hand on the clasp of his shorts. As I watched enthralled, he undid his shorts and pushed them down, a long, thin, and totally shaved cock springing out with enthusiasm -- engorged, and curved in a way that I have always found exciting.

Paul paused.

"Are we really doing this, Em?" he asked.

In answer, I turned round and crawled onto the bed, my legs slightly parted as I knelt on all fours, fully aware of the perfect view I was giving him of my round ass and smoothly shaved slit, my lips moist and puffy from arousal.

I looked back at Paul over my shoulder.

"Only if you really want to," I said.

Paul chuckled and knelt on the bed behind me, gently pushing my legs slightly wider. I felt his strong hands on my naked buttocks, then his hardness rubbing inquisitively between my moist lips. As the boat moved with the swell, I felt him gently but firmly slide the length of his hard cock inside me, pushing up between my open thighs.

I gasped as I felt the full length of him penetrate me -- longer than I was accustomed too. As the boat moved once again, he slid halfway out, before responding once again as the swell pushed his entire cock back inside me.

For the next 20 minutes, it felt like Paul and the waves were acting as one force, bringing me to wave after wave of orgasm as he matched the rhythm of the swell to his own thrusts, each downward dip followed by a glorious crest. He turned me onto my back and put my feet on his shoulders, piercing me even more deeply as his hands reached up to fondle and squeeze my naked breasts and engorged nipples.

I was covered in sweat, my already damp hair wild across my face, half-crazy from the sensations that Paul and the sea were producing in the most sensitive areas of my wildly over-stimulated body, when I finally felt him tense, his face a rictus of pleasure, mouth and eyes wide open as I felt him pulse deep inside me.

Paul's ejaculation seemed to last a long time, wave after wave of hot sticky liquid being pumped into my wide open and welcoming flesh. He collapsed on top of me, his firm nude body pressed against my equally naked flesh, his softening penis slowly withdrawing from me, allowing his sticky seed to dribble between my buttocks.

The hot sweaty heap of flesh, the exhaustion from the vigorous pounding, and the gentle swell of the boat's motion soon had me dozing on the soft mattress. I woke to find myself alone, but almost immediately the light from the doorway was blocked as Paul re-entered, carrying a tray. I had a moment to admire his nude, lithe, tanned body -- amusingly highlighted by a pale, shorts-shaped area below his waist -- and his flaccid but still impressively dimensioned penis.

He smiled and indicated the tray, which held a variety of picnic-type snacks.

"Thought you might be in need of some sustenance," he said. "There's wine too."

I giggled.

"Wine? But you already got into my panties!"

I stretched luxuriantly on his soft bed, enjoying how he looked at my pale naked body -- and how his soft cock immediately twitched and began to swell.

"That does look tasty -- thank you," I said, looking not at the offered food but at his semi-tumescent penis.

Paul laughed.

"Well, do feel free to tuck in any time you want," he said.

Pulling him down onto the bed, I leaned over and quickly took him in my mouth, feeling the soft flesh harden even as I ran my tongue around the tip. He tasted faintly salty from the sea air, as well as tangy from our combined juices. Even as I began to suck and nibble, I felt his head between my thighs and his mouth also seeking my own intimate area. I wondered how I must taste to him -- mostly of his own salty cum I guessed.

I love the feel of a hard penis in my mouth -- and I love to be pleasured with a man's tongue. To have both at the same time was a sublime pleasure, and Paul quickly proved himself to be as adept at making me orgasm with his tongue as he had been with his long, curved cock. In a very short time he had me panting to feel him inside me again, and I quickly rolled him onto his back and sat astride him, enjoying the feel of his hands coming up to squeeze and fondle my gently swaying breasts even as I gently guided him between my eager thighs.

The sex this time was gentler and more sensuous, and once again the soft swell of the waves determined our rhythm. This time I was in charge, and I delighted in bringing Paul to the brink three times, each time pausing and allowing him to recover his equilibrium before gently re-building the tidal rhythm. Finally, there was no holding him back any longer, and he exploded inside me again, once more filling me with his hot seed.

I collapsed onto Paul's chest, once again enjoying the feel of him slowly softening and withdrawing, leaving me swollen and dripping.

After a few moments to recover our breath, Paul looked down at my sweaty body.

"I don't know about you, Em, but I need to get clean! How about a swim?"

Rolling me off, Paul climbed to his feet and reached down to take my hand and pull me up. Dragging me through the galley area, we emerged onto the deck, the afternoon sun beating down more strongly than ever.

With no hesitation, and still naked, Paul jumped over the side of the boat into the shallow water. I was about to follow more cautiously when I glanced around -- and was shocked to see two other similar sized boats anchored in close proximity. I recognised one as the boat we had passed earlier, and the older guy -- now without his two bikini-clad female passengers -- smiled widely and raised a glass as he saw me naked on the deck.

I quickly lowered myself into the water and gasped at the feel of the cold water on my naked flesh, but after swimming a lazy circle around the boat I soon acclimatised and began to enjoy the refreshing feel of the sea and the breeze on my nude body. I floated on my back for a while, enjoying the hot sun toasting me, and opened my eyes to see I had drifted closer to the other boat and its happy captain, who was making no attempt to hide his interest in the view of my exposed breasts and smoothly shaved mound.

I waved to him cheerfully and swam slowly back to the boat, pulling myself up onto the deck, very aware of the view I would be giving of my pale round naked buttocks as I did so.

Paul was standing in the wheelhouse section, smiling and dressed once again in his board shorts.

"We need to get back to the marina Em," he said. "The tide will be against us soon, and if we don't go now we'll be out here all night. Which I could certainly live with, but your husband may be a bit concerned!"

I glanced at the clock on the instrument panel and was shocked to see how late it had become -- Rob would be arriving back from his meeting to collect me in less than an hour.

Paul fiddled with the controls, and I heard the roar as the engine started and the rattle of the chain as he raised the anchor once again. As he pushed a lever forward, the boat began to move and nosed gently away from the bay where we'd spent such a pleasurable afternoon.

"Ummm Paul? I'm still naked!" I complained.

Paul looked me over with a huge grin on his face.

"Yes, that fact hadn't passed me by!" he said. "I hope you aren't expecting me to be disappointed?"

"No, I'm expecting you to tell me what happened to my clothes!" I said.

Paul laughed and pointed to the rail at the back.

"I hung your wet clothes there -- the sun and the breeze should get them dry soon," he said. "If you really need something before then, you can probably find a T-shirt in the cabin."

I looked over to where my jeans and blouse were flapping merrily in the breeze as the boat picked up speed. Even as I watched, I saw a flash of white and looked over the side in time to see my skimpy bra fly off the rail and land in the sea.

"Ooops, sorry, guess I need to work on my knots!" laughed Paul.

I mock-slapped him as I squeezed passed to go back into the tiny cabin, and was rewarded by a strong hand groping my bare buttock as I passed. Walking into the bedroom area, I opened a couple of drawers and quickly found a T-shirt which, when I pulled it over my head, came down to mid-thigh. I was amused to see the logo on the front, which read 'First Mate'.

Casting around on the floor, I finally found what remained of my little G-string -- still soaking wet, covered in dirt from the floor, and torn on one side. It was clearly a write-off.

Returning to the boat's cockpit, I found Paul smiling at me.

"You look great Emily!" he said. "A proper sailor! Want to have a go at driving?"

He indicated the small wheel.

"All you have to do is keep the wheel steady, and watch the compass. If it moves off the heading shown by the line, just adjust slightly to get us back on course. Think you can manage it?"

I nodded and pushed past him, carefully taking the wheel in both hands as he released it.

"Now, the important thing is not to take either hand off the wheel, whatever happens," said Paul, standing closely behind me. I felt his arms snake around me, and begin to fondle my unfettered breasts through the fabric of the T-shirt. My nipples sprang to life once again, and a familiar tingle made itself known between my legs.

"I think you're taking advantage -- captain!" I said.

Paul chuckled familiarly.

"That's the advantage of being captain!" he said. "If you step out of line, I can have you whipped!"

"Ha! Promises!" I laughed, as I felt one hand move down and lift the hem of the T-shirt. I shuffled my feet slightly further apart, leaning back and feeling Paul's hardness once again pressing between my buttocks as he slipped a finger up between my slippery lips.

It was a memorable ride back, fighting to keep my concentration on driving the boat, both hands glued to the wheel as Paul allowed his hands and fingers to roam freely across my body under the T-shirt, his strong fingers building a steady rhythm between my legs to bring me to the point of orgasm once again.

robg1908
robg1908
16 Followers
12