Emily's Adventure Afloat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the buildings of the coastal town appeared on the horizon, and as we began to draw closer to the harbour I reluctantly gave the wheel back to Paul and retrieved my almost-dry clothes from the rail. I briefly considered going back into the cabin to dress, but decided to give Paul one more thrill and stripped off the T-shirt right there on the deck before pulling on my damp jeans and buttoning my blouse. I was aware that my braless state must be very obvious through the thin fabric.

As we nosed gently into the marina and Paul busied himself with the mooring lines, I could see Rob waving to me from the quayside. I waved back, and as Paul made everything secure Rob climbed gingerly over the side and onto the boat.

"Nice toy!" said Rob to Paul, reaching over to grasp his hand. "Hope you were able to give Em a nice ride."

Paul grinned.

"I think she had a good time," he said, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"It's been quite an experience," I said. "I never realised quite how thrilling life on the ocean waves could be." My pussy was still tingling from Paul's expert fingering, and I was aware that my hard braless nipples must be very obvious.

"Well, thanks for taking care of her for me," said Rob.

"Not at all," grinned Paul. "It's been very much my pleasure!"

12