Emily's Awakening: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's clitoris could be extremely sensitive, so she had learned to approach it with humility and care. She began with the lightest of touches, subtly provoking it to come enjoy the party. Once it was awake, she could touch it more assertively. She made tiny concentric circles on it, slowly increasing the pressure she applied from a tickle, to a caress, then to a rub. As she performed this favorite self-care ritual, her nipples became far more sensitive to touch. The light friction of her soft cotton t-shirt against them sent pleasure through her body, down to her clit.

What was important now, she knew, was to keep going. Her right hand had to keep its focus on her g-spot while her left hand kept rubbing her clit. Thankfully, Emily's fingers had become a masterfully skilled orchestra, and her body their finely-tuned instrument. Masturbation was a delicately-timed symphony, but it was their favorite piece to play. All she had to do was conduct.

Emily kept watching Kate's heaving body as she and her guest fucked across the room. She felt sweat accumulating on the backs of her knees, drops of it sliding down her skin and dampening the bedsheet under her butt. No matter. Her arousal fluid was dripping down from her lips, trickling over her taint and forming a small puddle on the sheet between her legs. Across the room, Kate reached up and fondled one of her tits. Emily kept rubbing.

Kate rolled her nipple between her fingers. Emily pressed harder into her clit, switching from circles to back-and-forth rubbing, picking up speed in the transition.

Emily was nearly there. It would only take a few more seconds. She began to worry about whether she could orgasm silently. At home, she had done most of her masturbating in the shower or when she knew she was home alone. Now, there were people--strangers, really--just a few feet away. Sure, they were paying attention to themselves, but they would notice the sound of Emily moaning with delight, and that would make them both look over, and they would definitely see her there, with her hands between her legs, her fingers inside her pussy. They would be grossed out, appalled. Even Kate, with all her confidence, would be offended by the sight of it. She would stop changing her clothes when Emily was in the room, maybe even stop talking to her at all.

Fearful that all of this would actually happen, Emily bit her lip. She kept rubbing, faster and harder, and she kept her eyes fixed on Kate's body. Kate was close to cumming, too. Her cock-riding was getting faster and heavier, she was tossing her hair around wildly, and the one hand she didn't need to steady herself was doing all it could to give her tits the attention they needed.

Emily increased her speed and intensity. Here it was, the final crescendo. Mezzo forte. Forte. Fortissimo! Her teeth clamped down on her bottom lip so hard it genuinely hurt. Pleasure emanated from her pussy outward through her entire body. She felt her breathing become heavy (so heavy it might have been noticeable). Her legs twitched. Fluid burst forth from inside her and formed a puddle through her bedsheets and onto the plastic-covered dorm mattress. She struggled, but managed, to suppress even the slightest whimper.

Emily kept her eyes locked on Kate as she came. The excitement of her orgasm was enough to make her forget all reason and lose track of all anxiety. Right at the moment of Emily's most intense pleasure, the climax's climax, she was sure she saw Kate look over, make eye contact, and smile before returning her attention to the cock between her legs.

A moment later, when the orgasm had passed, Emily took a deep breath and a mental inventory of the situation: She would have to fall asleep covered in sweat, her panties covered in arousal fluid, her bedsheets drenched. Kate's guest had showed no sign of noticing Emily at all, but Kate had. At least, it seemed that way at the time. Maybe she hadn't made eye contact. Maybe she had just looked off into the distance, and Emily mistook it for eye contact.

Either way, Emily had committed to pretending to be asleep this whole time, and there was no changing that decision now. She shifted her body slightly to avoid being centered over the wettest part of the puddle, closed her eyes, and did her best to fall asleep while Kate and her guest continued having sex.

#

The next morning, Emily woke up before Kate, who appeared to be alone in bed. Emily felt her bedsheets, which seemed to have fully dried out from the night before. She stepped out of bed and put on a pair of shorts. She was trying to be quiet, but without much luck. Kate soon woke up. She blinked at the light from their window-wall onto the courtyard. She formed a wry smile. Her lips alone appeared joyful, but her eyes and eyebrows told a more complicated story. Groggily, she said, "Did you enjoy the view last night?"

Oh shit!, Emily thought. Quickly, she decided that it would be better to feign a combination of ignorance and indignation than simply acknowledge reality. "I'm sorry?" she said, pretending to have no idea what Kate could be talking about.

Kate laughed. Her morning voice was surprisingly harsh and phlegmy. "You don't have to apologize, girl. I brought a guy to the dorm, and you watched us fuck. You got off on it, right? That's cool." She shrugged as she said this. "And honestly, I got off on you getting off on it, so we're all good." With each new word of this preposterous statement, Emily's normally pale face took on a deeper shade of red. Never in her life had anyone spoken so plainly about sex.

"Seriously?" she asked. She was not feigning her surprise. "You're not...offended? Grossed out?"

Kate propped herself up on her elbows. As her bedsheet slid down from her chest to her belly, Emily saw that, although her guest was gone, Kate was apparently still naked. Emily's eyes widened at the sight of Kate's ample, round breasts bathed in the light of the morning sun. Kate's smile was genuine. She made direct eye contact with Emily as she said, "Grossed out?! By what? The fact that you think I'm hot? Fuck no! That's a compliment. It makes me feel good about myself. So stop blushing. Stop trying not to look. Stop hiding. We're in college now, Em! That means we get to start being who we really are. You're into girls, and that's cool! I'm happy for you. I'm into guys, but it's fine with me if you look, because I'm really comfortable with my body, and I kinda like being watched. And if it helps you come out of your shell, great!"

For a moment, Emily was speechless. Before coming to Chapham, she had spent so much time feeling ashamed. She had apologized for so many things in life because someone else was unhappy with them, that she was not at all accustomed to being accepted and encouraged. Kate's words felt like the warm embrace of genuine love, and Emily realized she had never felt that embrace before now. She began to cry.

Kate's natural, instinctive reaction was to throw her sheet entirely to the side, spring out of bed, and hug Emily as tightly as she could. Her nonchalant tone changed to compassionate concern when she said, "It's okay, Em. It's okay." She stroked the back of Emily's head to comfort her and continued to squeeze tightly, without a second thought for her nakedness.

Emily composed herself after a moment. She sniffled a bit as her tears stopped. With Kate's arms wrapped around her for support, Emily felt light and at ease. As she allowed herself to be held, she realized something. "You know," she said, "this is actually the first time I've touched a naked body. It's nice."

They both chuckled. Kate, because she had forgotten that she was naked. Emily, because having the courage to make such an observation was so unusual for her. After a few more moments, Kate felt that Emily was feeling better, resting on her own feet more than being supported by the hug. She broke the embrace and leaned back a bit, putting her hands on Emily's shoulders and looking her, once again, directly in the eyes.

For the first time, Emily allowed herself the vulnerability of returning Kate's full eye contact. She saw, despite the presence of sleep sand, smudged eyeliner, and the fact that they were still bloodshot from a night of excess, that Kate's deep-brown eyes were full of care and love. Kate reached up to Emily's cheek to wipe away the remains of her tears and said, "I'm glad you like it. And I'm gonna help you find a girl to be naked with all the time, okay? Even when you're not crying."

12