Jackie's Rules Pt. 01

Story Info
College Girl gets some new rules to live by.
2.3k words
4.58
79.9k
161

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first day of Lectures had numbed Jackie. She was bored out of her mind, other students got off and on the bus as she stared off into the middle distance. She was disheartened to hear her Tennis wouldn't start for another Semester. She'd have to run to stay fit and finding the motivation for that was always difficult. Maybe she'd have to come up with some rules for herself.

She liked rules...

An open binder with an empty page marked Jackie's progress on a list of rules. It lay next to her mouse at her computer desk as she sat scrolling through the web. She'd sunk hours into browsing anything and everything on life hacks to motivational plans to make sure she was going to be at the top of her game when tennis coaching started. She unfortunately hadn't found anything that resonated. Everything just seemed to assume you could get up early, push yourself and succeed without any problems.

Her tired eyes were still glued to the screen at 1 am, her dark brown, shoulder length hair starting to grease sightly from her long day. She reasoned she wouldn't shower as it was late enough. She pulled herself away from the screen and set an alarm for 05:30. She was going for a run. She had to start somewhere...

On the 3rd day of term, as She pushed herself on the final stretch home, Jackie felt good. She was motivating herself. She was admittedly not jumping out of bed straight after her alarm, but she was coping. She did however, have a sinking feeling that this was going to be a very long Semester. She was going to have to stick at it somehow.

Jackie elected to use the elevator, made it to her floor, walked to her room at the end of the corridor and turned her key... "Hey!"

Jackie jumped out of her skin and turned to see a girl she didn't recognise standing in the doorway of the neighboring room.

The girl's grin was emphatic. She looked so amused at startling Jackie, that she might burst out laughing. Jackie plumped for an almost mouse like "hi" in return.

"So, you're the one who keeps waking me up at five thirty in the morning."

The girl still seemed amused with the situation, so Jackie to a second to compose herself, standing straight, she still felt short next to the girl, who must have been 5' 9" or even 5' 10". Jackie's 5' 5" had never felt so small, the girl had a presence to back up her height, so when Jackie replied, it still sounded meak.

"Yeah, sorry about that."

The almost tender grin the girl returned was heartening to Jackie.

"I'm Alice. "

Jackie just grinned in return... Then remembering herself:

"Jackie."

"Well Jackie, would you mind turning your alarm off when it goes off tomorrow morning please?"

Then it clicked. Jackie was lying in bed for 20 minutes each morning with the alarm blaring, struggling for motivation; and the poor girl next door was suffering through it!

She blushed.

"I am so sorry. It won't happen again. Can I make it up to you somehow?"

She'd said it before she realised. But she liked this girl. Her confidence was inspiring and Jackie had, despite herself, enjoyed their short exchange.

"Sure, you can buy me breakfast."

Jackie started to walk into her room, but realised Alice was waiting expectantly. She was about to ask if she minded waiting for her to shower, but stopped herself, she could shower later and as she stepped inside, just grabbed her purse, span and walked straight out again.

The pair sat in an almost empty cafe. Alice looking composed and Jackie feeling the complete opposite.

She felt like her tied back hair was glistening with a day's wear and the sweat of her run, her sweatpants and running top didn't match Alice's jeans and blouse. The situation was making Jackie uncomfortable, but she couldn't say anything, Alice was so engaging.

She had already told Alice about her Tennis, her running and the fight she was having with self-motivation with it and even without thinking: about the empty binder with the page of rules she was planning to write...

"Tell me more!"

Alice seemed even more engaged than before. She was leaning forward conspiratorially, which egged Jackie on. She told Alice how she had always enjoyed rules, no matter how small. It kept her motivated in School, at tennis and at home. But with moving to college she had lost a lot of her rules. Rules from teachers were gone, from coaches and from her parents. She felt a little lost.

"You know. I could help with some rules."

"Let's head back to your room and have a look at that binder."

Jackie had stood up before Alice had finished the sentence, she loved it! She wanted this. Needed it.

"Rule 1 - wake up and get ourt of bed at 05:30" Alice dictated.

"I've tried that!" Jackie protested.

"Not as a rule you haven't, and not with me to answer to."

Her heart skipped a beat. That simple sentence made it all click for Jackie, everything was going to be so much easier. With a set of rules she had accountability and purpose. She had to keep Alice close.

"Of course, I can do that for you."

Alice's smile was different this time, it had a new quality. But Jackie couldn't place it and she was too excited.

"Rule 2 - Run every weekday morning."

"Rule 3 - Go to the gym with Alice every Saturday."

"If you're getting this fitness regime going, I can't have you making me look bad, you can help me train on Saturdays."

Alice winked.

Jackie melted.

The conversation continued.

Later that week, Jackie was heading out for her run at exactly 05:30 and Alice was waiting, she wasn't dressed for a run, just a tshirt and panties, presumably her sleepwear.

"New rule. Come to Alice to get dressed after your morning shower."

Jackie blushed. Nodded and walked away timidly, Alice watched, amused and relieved her boldness had paid off.

She had been sat behind Jackie on the bus, on their first day of School and spotted a color scheme she was familiar with on Jackie's phone. It was a kink website. She couldn't believe someone was brazenly scrolling through the site in public!

On closer inspection, the girl wasn't even looking at her phone, just scrolling and staring into space. Intrigued Alice had managed to lean in close to see her username for future use.

On reading her profile at home, Alice knew she wanted her. She hadn't posted, but had prepared a signature with a list of likes that drew Alice in immediately.

"Likes: clothing control/dares, semi/hidden public, complex dares, water sports, flith, cumplay, Masturbation, loss of control."

Control - There was nothing Alice liked more.

This cute little girl was too much.

Alice found out a friend from her hometown was in the room next to Jackie and bargained some canteen credit for a room swap.

All she had needed to do was wait for the right moment.

Dressed in sweatpants and a tshirt after her shower, Jackie knocked on Alice's door. She was nervous, she could feel her heart thumping. So the relaxed sounding "Hi" she came out with when Alice appeared felt totally out of place.

Alice was fully dressed now and immediately stepped out her room, leading Jackie back into her own room and asking to see her wardrobe.

Jackie paused as Alice hopped on her bed. Sitting expectantly.

"So show me what I'm working with."

Jackie began rifling through the wardrobe but Alice shook her head.

"No Jackie, I want to see you."

"Naked."

"Now."

Jackie thought about protesting, but even as she did her hands were in the waistband of her sweatpants, revealing her shaven mound, one agonising second after a other, she slowly exposed herself...

Alice sat, drinking in the naked girl in front of her. She was athletic, well toned, her thick brown hair stopped at her shoulders, framing her slender neck. Her prominent collar bones and small breasts were made more pronounced by the light from above being shadowed on her pale skin.

The same true of her muscled stomach leading to her perfectly simetrical pussy lips. Short but toned legs flowed from petite feet to an ass that almost seemed too big for her.

When she bent as Alice instructed, her pussy was perfectly framed between her plump cheeks and her powerful thighs.

With Jackie bent over like that, Alice couldn't resist. She spanked her, probably harder than she should have...

Jackie welped, but stayed where she was. She's been nervous, but the way Alice looked at her inspired her. She felt Sexy, she felt confident, she felt submissive.

Alice's hand lingered on her ass but then withdrew, and Jackie missed it. She could feel her body flushing red after that, she stayed where she was to hide her embarrassment, not realising this was inviting another blow.

Alice's hand connected with her other cheek and she chuckled.

"Let's get you dressed perky."

Jackie stood up, keeping her legs together, ashamed at her body's reaction. She watched intently as Alice perused her wardrobe with no sense of haste...

Jackie sat in class, she didn't feel out of place in her outfit, but having it picked for her gave it more significance. She'd been handed a thong, tshirt, hoody, leggings and a pair of sneakers. Not dissimilar to what she would wear, though she preferred sweatpants.

Alice had told her she shouldn't be hiding such beautiful legs. If Jackie needed any convincing, that would have been enough. Alice's approval was like a drug, she needed it.

The lack of bra didn't bother her, she didn't need it for support and they could be uncomfortable. She was relaxed and keeping up with the lecture, she felt good. She felt purpose. Alice's rules were working, she wanted more. She opened a message to Alice.

"Please give me more rules. Big or small, I love them so far."

Her phone was silent for a moment, but then exploded with activity. Message after message from Alice arrived. She had to mute her phone and excuse herself from class.

Jackie sat quickly on a wall outside the building and began to read.

"Play tennis twice a week."

"No using Elevators."

"No shoes in your apartment."

"Always walk to class, don't use the bus."

"Don't lock your dorm room when you are in, so I can come in."

"When dressing yourself, seek my approval (selfie or in person)."

"No using anti-perspirant deodorant."

Alice stopped herself. The last rule was a gamble and she didn't want to push Jackie too far, or let loose that she had seen her profile. She was hoping that the "filth" mentioned in her likes was like something she'd come acrosss before. A friend had confided in Alice that it was a turn on to feel dirty or sweaty, especially around others that were clean and composed...

Jackie was disappointed when the messages didn't continue. But she reasoned there would be more to come.

She would see Alice later hopefully...

After class, Jackie walked back to her apartment, it felt amazing to be following her rules. Every single one gave her a sense of fulfilment, no matter how small. So taking her shoes off before entering her apartment had her smiling.

A smile that amplified when Alice followed her in before she could close the door.

"Do you have homework?"

"Yes"

"Do it now, I will be consolidating your wardrobe."

Jackie's heart skipped a beat. This girl was not only great at setting rules, but seemed to be in tune with her kinks, should she mention it?

She reasoned she would after her homework...

Alice didn't want to go overboard on her first pass, so she got some granny panties, some full cup bras and all but one pair of jeans and piled them into a bag, took it to her room and returned empty handed... She returned and settled on Jackie's bed, watching with amusement as Jackie tried to stay focused on her assignments.

As Jackie neared the end of the quiz she was working on, her stomach began to knot. She wanted to discuss her kinky side with Alice, but what of she had misread the situation. What if she was left looking like a total perv. It could ruin her whole time at college. She thought about it and decided that high risk meant a high reward and as she finished typing, she opened her favorite kink site and politely asked Alice over.

Alice's grin was genuine, she hadn't expected this. As Jackie looked at her sheepishly. She just nodded and touched her shoulder. Fumbling for her phone one handed, she kept a reassuring hand on her new plaything and tapped out her username, sending a friend request over that she had planned for weeks time. This was all going so smoothly, this perfect little bundle of submissiveness was handing herself to Alice, with no pushback. Could she up her game, or would that be pushing it? Perhaps she needed an insurance policy to be sure...

An hour later, Jackie was on her knees on top of her desk. Legs spread in a slave pose. Her ass was plugged, Alice had been shocked when her largest plug just slid straight in, Jackie had been mortified at her reaction, which only served to turn her on further. She was keeping herself raised slightly, as if she didn't she found herself settling into a pool of her own grool. Alice had asked her all manner of humiliating questions about her kinks and about her darkest fantasies. She had admitted to a blackmail fantasy, something she had never said aloud, nevermind told anyone.

This was all fantastic news for Alice. Especially as her phone was propped up on the bed, recording everything...