Emily's Birthday Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily didn't classify herself as bisexual. In fact she didn't really classify herself at all. As she'd found out earlier, she liked sex, and she'd always found men and women equally attractive. But she considered that as she'd lost her virginity earlier with a man, she might as well lose her virginity with a woman also, or at least try to. Obviously she didn't know this woman's sexual persuasions, but she figured that as with her, if the goods are of the right quality then anything goes. It didn't even cross her mind to consider that this woman might not be into other women.

The assistant let Emily have a little browse before asking if she needed any assistance. Emily immediately indicated that actually she'd like to have her feet measured as a starting point. The assistant indicated a stool for Emily to sit on. Emily sat down. The lady brought over the measuring device and knelt in front of Emily. As Emily lifted her foot onto the device she made no effort to maintain dignity, letting her legs spread quite wide. The woman immediately got a good view of the shapely bald cunt that still had a little evidence of cum on it. She breathed in deeply and smiled at Emily. She then got up and locked the door to the shop, and flipped the sign to CLOSED.

She returned, and resumed her position.

"Where were we? Oh yes I was just gazing at your exposed pussy whilst I measured your feet. I locked the door because I wouldn't want anyone coming in and taking advantage of you in that state. I hope you don't mind."

"Well," said Emily confidently, "I certainly don't mind being taken advantage of."

The woman looked Emily in the eyes and replied after a little thought: "Is that why there's cum on your lips? Has someone taken advantage of you today? Would you like to talk about it?"

Emily said she would, and she told the woman the whole story from the clothes store, and explained about how good it made her feel. Even telling the story made her wet. All the while the woman was still staring at Emily's exposed crotch.

"Wow that is some story," said the woman when Emily had finally finished talking. "So you really don't mind that those men basically raped you?"

"No, they didn't rape me. It was fully consensual."

"I see. So you like being ordered around?"

"It's not that I like being ordered around, I like seeing what happens to people when I let them order me around."

"Well in that case," the woman ventured, "let me see how serious you are about this then. Take off your ridiculous top and let me see those luscious tiny tits of yours."

Emily smiled to herself. This was working out very well. She lifted the top off her tiny frame and once again released her small tits to the air. Her little nipples were like bullets - the shop was air-conditioned, plus she was getting really turned on by this.

The woman licked her lips. "Very nice indeed. I hate wearing a bra. You're so lucky that you don't need the support. I'd give anything for small breasts."

"It's funny," Emily replied, "but I wish I had larger breasts myself. You get more attention with bigger ones. I'm sure of it. Although I wouldn't wear a bra even with bigger boobs. I've never worn one, I despise them. I like to be free. Why don't you slip yours off now and see what I mean?"

The woman considered this for a while and then got up. "Ok I'm going to go and do just that in the stock room. Take off your skirt while I'm gone. I don't want that inhibiting my view of you."

The woman walked purposely to the stock room and Emily quickly slipped off the skirt and sat back down. It felt lovely being naked. She had nothing to hide.

Before long the woman returned. Her breasts jiggled a little as she walked. Emily noticed that she'd left a couple of buttons undone revealing a little cleavage. She noticed the woman also no longer had tights on. She had beautifully tanned legs.

"You look lovely like that," Emily said to her. "If I were you I would reconsider my bra usage."

The woman smiled. "I might just do that. I took the liberty of removing all my underwear. I decided that as you were naked I didn't need it, and I do like the air on my bits. My boss would probably go mental, but I think we're past that now anyway. Don't you?"

Emily chucked and nodded. This woman was intriguing. She was really enjoying the responses she was getting here.

The woman knelt back down in front of Emily and resumed the job of measuring her feet. Emily just leant back on the stool and kept her legs spread. She was very aware of the smell of sex emanating from her bits. It was a good smell. The woman kept looking at her and licking her lips.

She gave Emily her measurements, and then suggested they have a walk around the shop to pick out some possible shoes. Emily got up and the woman led her to the styles she had in mind. The woman had good taste. There were a few little heels to accentuate the muscles in her legs, there were some flats for comfort, and finally the lady suggested some thigh high boots.

"I want to help you put them on later," was all she said by way of explanation.

The woman went back to the stock room to get the shoes in the right sizes. Emily browsed the stock while she waited.

The woman eventually returned with a pile of boxes. She plonked them down on the floor.

"Fuck it," she suddenly exclaimed. "Come over here and undo my blouse. All the buttons. But do it slowly."

Emily immediately complied. She started at the bottom and undid the buttons one by one. The blouse was quite tight and she couldn't help touching a fair amount of boob flesh in the process. Not that she was trying to avoid doing so. The woman had thrown her head back, was breathing deeply, and grinning.

"Good," she almost whispered once Emily was done. "Now slip the blouse off and look at my chest. I don't know what's come over me but I want to expose myself to you."

Emily did as she was commanded. The boobs were beautifully round, and topped with large brown areola. The nipples were almost an inch long and sticking straight out. Emily looked at them from all angles. The woman continued to smile and sigh.

"God, I'm so wet. You are so naughty. Now sit down, and let me put shoes on you. Keep your legs spread, and play with yourself, boobs and pussy while I do it."

Emily immediately complied. The woman tried the various shoes on Emily's feet. Emily only stopped playing with herself to get up and walk around to test the shoes. While she did so the woman played with her boobs, tweaking her nipples and grinning.

Eventually it was time for the thigh highs. They were pretty tight to get on. This meant the woman had to get her hands quite close to Emily's warm pussy. She pulled the first boot on, and once it was on let her hand continue to wander up until she was stroking Emily's clit. Emily shuddered with pleasure. The woman repeated the process with the second boot. Only this time as she started fiddling with Emily's little nub, she slowly leant further and further in, breathing in the smell of sex.

Eventually her nose touched Emily's pussy lips. She then extended her tongue and tentatively tasted Emily. Within a few minutes she was furiously licking Emily's slit whilst finger-fucking her. Emily was squealing like a pig and breathing heavily. Within a very short time her orgasm exploded, covering the woman's face in juices. The woman continued licking and fingering Emily until she could take it no longer. Then she stopped and sat back.

"Clean me," she ordered Emily.

Emily stood up, shakily, and approached the woman. She gently started licking the woman's face, cleaning her own juices and Ted's cum from her bit by bit. Before long they were kissing passionately. The woman took Emily's hand and placed it on her breast and indicated Emily should play with it. Emily did so gladly. Then the woman raised Emily's other hand to the other breast. Emily got the message and played with them both.

The woman unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her auburn bush was neatly trimmed.

The two women must have looked a sight from the street. Emily in just thigh highs, and the woman in red heels, kissing passionately.

After a little while the woman suddenly sat down on the shop floor.

"Fist me," she breathed. Emily looked confused.

"Fuck my pussy with your fist, bitch" the woman repeated.

Emily understood. She started rubbing the woman's slit. It was wet. She slowly lubed up her hand in the woman's own oils and slid a finger inside. Then another. Then another. With each insertion the woman groaned, feeling more and more pleasure. Eventually Emily had all four fingers inside the woman. She slowly pushed in further, adding her thumb to the mix. The woman's lips gradually stretched to meet the demands of Emily's petite fist.

Despite her small size, it was still quite the effort to get the hand all the way in, but once there she was able to start fucking the woman with it. There was the sound of squelching, intermingled with the sound of the woman groaning and breathing heavily. Before long the woman's pussy walls were clenching around Emily's hand as the woman came in a strong climax.

After a little while the woman suddenly looked the the clock. "We've been here rather a while. I should probably get the shop open again. Help me dress."

Emily helped the woman on with her skirt and blouse.

"Thanks for giving me the confidence to go braless. I'm going to stay that way. Now, tell me, how far are you willing to go in terms of people ordering you around?"

Emily's simple reply stunned the woman: "Whatever you want me to do."

"Ok here's what I want you to do then. Choose and pay for your shoes. I'll let you keep the boots. They look good on you, particularly when you're wearing nothing else! Then you're to leave everything here to collect later. You're to go outside, as you are, and walk to the third door on your left. You're to ring the bell marked Ribchester, and you are to wait there until someone lets you in. They will give you any further instructions."

Emily was excited. She was being told to go outside practically naked. She wondered who she might see on the way, and who might be at the house marked Ribchester. She didn't feel any shame in doing what was asked of her. Why should she?

The woman unlocked the door and let Emily out. She watched the young woman stepped out of the doorway and walked confidently away, her shapely backside bobbing up and down. She felt a little envious in a way. She would never have the confidence to do what this young girl was doing.

Emily reached the door as described and rang the bell marked Ribchester. She hadn't met anyone on the street which she thought was a shame. While she was waiting for the door to be answered though, a couple walked past with their dog. The dog ran up to greet sniff her, so she crouched down and petted it.

The man gave her a right ogling until his wife noticed and slapped him. Emily just smiled at them both and blew the man a kiss. That sent the man's wife crazy. Emily was pretty sure she could see a bulge in the man's pants. Result.

Eventually the door opened. A man was there. He was probably a similar age to the woman in the shoe shop. Tall, good looking, and slim. He looked Emily up and down.

"Well, well, well," he said after a bit. "So what are you here for?"

Emily replied: "the woman in the shoe shop sent me. I'm here to do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want, eh? I somehow doubt that. We'll see. So you're a slut then?"

"I don't know. I just want to do whatever you want me to," Emily replied.

"Ok then. Let's see. Right, I want you to crouch down opposite the door and piss on the floor."

Emily immediately complied. She crossed the street, crouched down, and rather gratefully let a stream of urine loose.

"Well aren't you a dirty girl," the man replied. "Get inside, slut, before the police arrest you and take you away."

Emily went through the door into a stairway. It must be the access to a flat above one of the shops.

"Go upstairs and turn left into the living room, slut. I'm going to enjoy watching you from behind. Make sure you keep those legs nicely spread so I can see your cunt," the man growled.

Emily climbed the stairs. She was enjoying this treatment a great deal. She new the man would be getting a delightful view of her pussy. It made her proud that he wanted to see it. She got to the top and turned left into the living room.

"Bend over at the waist and place your hands palm down on the sofa," the man commanded her. Emily complied immediately.

A sharp thwack reverberated through the air, followed by a sharp pain in her backside. The man was spanking her, and hard. She yelped in surprise.

"Shut up, slut!" the man bawled. "My sluts make no sound when they are punished. Only dirty girls get punished. Girls who piss on the street for example."

The man spanked her again. This time Emily kept quiet. She took what the man gave her without complaint or resistance.

After a while the man started roughly fingering her pussy. He was surprised to find her soaking wet.

"Oh now that's a good slut," he cooed. "A good slut is always ready for a fucking.

Emily heard a zip undoing and then saw the man's trousers on the floor out of the corner of her eye. Next she knew he was rubbing his cock in her juices.

"Have you ever had it in the arse, slut?" the man questioned.

"No, sir, I haven't. In fact this morning I was still a virgin."

"Well that's a shame, that some other arsehole took your cherry. I'll just have to take your anal one instead. And you're not to make a sound. "

The man placed his hard cock over Emily's puckered hole and slowly started slipping it in. She was unimaginably tight and the man had to use considerable force to enter her. Emily wanted to groan in ecstasy at the humiliation but she had been ordered to remain silent. She bit her tongue.

Eventually the man was fully inside her anus and started rhythmically fucking her. Soon he was grunting and groaning and without warning he fired a hot load into her. It didn't last long and the man slipped his rapidly softening cock out of her and collapsed on the sofa next to her. Emily retained the position she was commanded to assume, although her legs were trembling. Her arsehole was full of creamy white cum. Her cheeks were bright red from the spanking.

After a few minutes the man found his breath again and barked: "Right, fuck off. Close the door behind you on the way out."

Emily dutifully stood up and walked out, closing the door as she left. The cum in her anus was really slippery and started trickling down the backs of her legs as she walked. She didn't mind though. She slowly walked back to the shoe shop to collect her things, still naked apart from the boots. This was turning into a brilliant day.

She got back to the shop without incident, which she thought was a bit of a shame really. She walked in and the door chime jangled. There was a male customer trying on shoes. He was probably about 50, and very well dressed. Probably an office worker out on a lunch break. He looked up at Emily when she walked in and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. It's not every day a practically naked young woman walks into a shop. He appraised her body quickly and liked what he saw immensely.

He stood up and approached Emily. He took her hand and kissed it. Then after a short hesitation he ran the backs of his hands over her nipples. When there was no resistance or objection he rolled the nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

He turned to the shop assistant. "Sandra, you've excelled yourself today my dear. This is one luscious slut. Will she do anything I say?"

"Yes Charley," the assistant replied. "Emily, why don't you tell Charley what you've been up to for the last half hour or so."

Emily reported the story of her anal humiliation. Sandra, the shop assistant grinned, her chest heaving as she got rather excited about the whole story. Charley listened, absent-mindedly tweaking Emily's breasts.

"Well we have been rather naughty, haven't we," said Charley when Emily had finished recounting her tale. "I think your naughtiness should carry consequences, don't you Sandra?"

Sandra nodded enthusiastically.

"Good. I think you'll enjoy this, slut, but you're getting it even if you don't. Sandra, arrange the stools please. The usual way. Slut, take off those ridiculous boots. You're going to want to be naked."

Whilst Emily struggled with the boots Charley pulled out his phone and sent a short message to a WhatsApp group. Meanwhile Sandra arranged the stools so they were all next to each other forming a make-shift bed.

"Lie down on your back, slut," Charley commanded. Emily did so. "Sandra, tie her up, the usual way please."

Sandra tied Emily's hands to the legs of one stool and her legs tied in such a manner that she was spread wide open and completely exposed. Her butt was right on the end of the stool. Nervous excitement started to rise in her stomach. She wasn't worried about what would be happening to her, just unsure about what it was this strange man had in store for her.

Within a few minutes the shop started to fill up, mostly with men, but also a few women. They all looked at Emily spreadeagled there and salivated.

"Ok everyone, thanks for coming," Charley started, once the shop was full and Sandra had locked the door. "Usual rules. One at a time please. She's yours until you cum. Do whatever you like so long as it won't leave her spoilt for the next person. Slut," he continued, turning to Emily, "you will take whatever is given to you without complaint. The sooner you make the person cum, the sooner this will be over, so this is all in your hands. As it were. You've been a very naughty slut and deserve to be taken advantage of."

Charley unzipped his fly and withdrew his cock. He knelt down between Emily's legs and roughly shoved it into her pussy. He fucked her hard, very quickly coming to orgasm. He deposited his load inside Emily and then quickly moved away, tucking himself in.

There was obviously some sort of hierarchy in play here because as soon as he finished Sandra took his place. She removed her skirt, and being still pantiless from earlier, straddled Emily's face.

"Lick me, slut," she commanded Emily.

Emily started licking furiously, sliding her tongue over Sandra's clit and all the way back to her hole. Sandra was already very wet from the anticipation, and started dripping juices all over Emily's face. Emily was in a dreamworld. She was eating out a beautiful woman whilst a crowd of people watched, and there was cum in her anus and her pussy that was seeping out while they watched. And there was nothing she could do to cover herself.

She licked furiously as Sandra grew closer and closer to orgasm. The humiliation of the whole affair sent Emily over the edge herself. She came hard, but managed to carry on her assault on Sandra's soaking cleft. Before long Sandra came in a screaming orgasm. She collapsed off Emily onto the floor, her whole body shaking, and made room for the next person.

The waiting group of men pushed forward another woman to take the next spot. She immediately slipped off her jeans and thong and straddled Emily's face. Emily dutifully started licking the shaved pussy thrust in her face. The woman started frantically rubbing her own clit. She was already pretty horny. Some of the guys started getting their cocks out and stroking them. Some of the guys had very little self control and ejaculated there and then. What they were missing in terms of control, they weren't in terms of aim. They blew their load all over Emily's stomach and tits.

The woman straddling Emily's face started rubbing it in to Emily's skin. Emily was in heaven.