All Comments on 'Emily's Camping Encounter Ch. 02'

by Ember Faye

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
doer19doer19over 20 years ago
More togetherness

I would have enjoyed the story more with more involvement of the four together. I guess I am just a voyuer. Doer

Ember FayeEmber Fayeover 20 years agoAuthor
swapping vs foursome...

thanx doer19 for the comment:-)

although I know lots will be disappointed that this is not a foursome/orgy, I had to write the story this way. It is what came out of me and wanted to be told.

If I found another man where there was chemistry and attraction and we wanted to know one another in a pleasurable sense the way we know our mates, I may only want to have that experience with him and not all four of us together.

I'm sure there are plenty of times that people find someone else attractive and they are drawn to them, and they wonder what it would be like to have at least one night alone with them (provided their spouses were open and ok to that.)

This was my way of writing that, and making it where it wasn't cheating (since I can't tolerate that)

Don't be discouraged though...there may be another story in me where Emily, Chris, Trent, and Kathy are all together at once...for I also have that fantasy as well;-)

thanx again! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
A real winner.

Enjoyed the story. You can only write about what you feel to make it enjoyable. Writing is about true feelings. Thats what should come out of you. This is from someone who also enjoys the pleasures that can be realized in a foursome.

TheJestersAdvocateTheJestersAdvocatealmost 20 years ago
Simply beautiful

I dont know what to say, Ember....very beautiful story, and yes it was a story, not just sex, blow me, fuck me type stuff. And you say you dont have a way with words....you sure fooled me.

dave_L2LPdave_L2LPabout 18 years ago
great story

Hey Ember this and part one are great stories. Great visual and emotional connections hon. Enjoyed it very much.

I hope to hear more about Emily and her lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmber Faye@Ember Faye
51 Followers
Just a geeky gamer gal. Use to have the writing bug when I was younger. Haven't had it for a long time. I hope you enjoy the erotica I wrote when I was younger!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES