Emily's Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "wait a sec. You mean the holodeck?"

"Got it in one.", she sent. "And they even had episodes where holodeck characters escaped the holodeck and entered the reality of the characters. I think that as emotional energy kept flooding in from reality, I became able to use telepathy, telekinesis and sensory stimulation to manifest as what we both believed was a human body, but that in fact was only a simulacrum of reality. And that's why the costume persisted in reality, first on me and then when you put it in the box. Because our emotions are so intertwined, it was easy for me to convince you - and me too - that I was real."

He chuckled, "I have to admit, I was pretty convinced. I mean, you were eating, drinking, and even kissing me."

She giggled, "I know, it was wonderful. But it wasn't real, not in the traditional sense, at least. I was just a projection of emotions and desire, brought over from the ghost realm to here through the power of our bond, through the costume."

He took her glove into his hand. "But you're still here with me, Emily. You're still my companion, my partner, my friend.", he said. "Living costume, projection, manifestation, whatever, I love you as you are.".

As they finished their walking loop and came back near the cabin, she then finished her musings. "So now we return to the last two days. I put the costume back on my manifested form and we had sex, and first I disappeared into the costume, and then my body returned and the costume disappeared. That's new and important. And then I could flip back and forth between my living costume form and my human form, each time the 'other' form would disappear.".

Jack replied, "So the 'costume woman' form isn't unique?".

"Nope,', Emily replied. "The forms of 'costume woman' and the human form to date have all been manifestations. Much as I wanted otherwise, I haven't ever been a real human for you. Not yet.".

Jack said, "But the costume disappearing into you last night - That sounds almost like quantum entanglement - spooky action at a distance, Einstein called it."

Her laughter rang within his mind. "Have to give you that one, Jack, working 'spooky' into a conversation about me the ghost. Well played. But I always thought the only entanglement you were interested was with me, under the sheets.", came her reply.

"Oooh. I will get you for that one!", he said, as he went to tickle the living costume. She quickly turned it into a hug.

"You've got me. Now what you you plan to do to me?" came into his mind in honeyed tones.

"Exactly what you want done to you, minx. As Grandpa always said, 'man chases woman until she catches him.'".

"Your grandfather was a wise man, Jack. Heed his advice. Get me all charged up so I can absorb this costume again. I truly hope that leads me to being truly real for you."

Putting aside understanding for a bit, Emily and Jack headed directly for the bedroom.

12