Emily's Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm never letting you get back up," I teased, grabbing his hair in my fist again. "You're just too fucking good at this."

He laughed through his nose without skipping a beat. I tried not to think about how often he does this with Mom to be so practiced at it. But of course, I did think about it, and somehow it didn't gross me out like it would have a week ago. Good for Mom. And good on Dad for giving it to her, too.

So my Dad ate my pussy while I thought about his and Mom's sex life. And then I wondered if Mom did actually give him permission to fuck me, or if he just told me that so I'd go along with it. I decided to shelve that thought for now, because this just felt too fucking good.

I must've gone quiet because Dad was staring up at me, looking a little concerned. But he was still working my clit, so he wasn't that worried, I guess. I reassured him, "Just like that, keep it up." Then I started playing with my nipples, mostly for his benefit. I traced both nipples with my index fingers, getting them hard for Dad, then started pulling them gently, tweaking them between my index fingers and my thumbs. Dad smiled, and the thought of him enjoying what I was doing turned me on even more.

I felt myself getting close again, and was enjoying putting on a show for Dad while he knelt between my legs, so I decided to try some dirty talk. Just to see if I could do it without feeling embarrassed. "You like it when I play with my little tits?"

"Mmm-hmm," he moaned in agreement.

"And I like watching you between my legs," I told him. "Working your baby girl's clit so good." I felt my breathing change, a bit more shallow. "You're gonna make me cum again. I know you like making me cum, Dad...you love it, don't you?"

"Mmmm," and he started flicking his tongue across my clit faster.

"Your tongue....feels so good...and you love my cunt, don't you?" Grinding my crotch in his face now.

Moans of agreement.

"God I want you. Make me cum, then fuck me hard," I ordered between moans. "Shove that big cock inside me and fuck me." Breathing so fast now. Fucking Dad's face harder and faster. "Fuck my cunt!" I demanded with clenched teeth as I came on my Dad's mouth again, covering his face with my juices. My whole body twitched with pleasure.

When he was sure my orgasm was done, Dad was on top of me in a flash. He lay me down length-ways on the couch. His sopping wet lips kissed me, and I tasted myself for the first time in years. I actually enjoyed it more on his face than on my fingers. He let my tongue into his mouth and I could taste myself mixed with the taste of his mouth. I fumbled with his belt, eventually winning by sheer will. I had an easier time with the zip on his pants, and he helped me pull his pants down and unleash his hard cock. I grabbed it and guided it into my hungry, wet pussy. We started fucking, hard and fast.

He broke our kiss to beg me, "Tell me more." He looked down at me with pure animal lust.

He was finally ready for Emily Unleashed, and I was only too happy to show him the full force of my sexual appetite. Between moans and thrusts, I panted out "I love the way you fuck me. That big hard cock, pounding my hungry little cunt?" I ran a hand down my body and started working my clit while we fucked. "Mom's very generous to share you with me." It just came out. I was so caught up in the moment. I immediately regretted it.

I expected him to stop, or to at least yell at me. Instead, he grunted with approval. Permission to keep going.

"You talked about this, didn't you? Both of you, talking about me, about me taking your big, thick cock in my virgin pussy..."

Dad moaned. "Oh fuck..." and kept pounding me.

"She got you so hard talking you into fucking me, didn't she?" Fuck, I was so close already. "Did she get wet too?"

"So fucking wet," Dad confirmed.

"Did Mom talk about you fucking me while you fucked her?"

That pushed both of us over the edge.

We came together, my pulsing pussy squeezing his throbbing cock, milking his cum. Moaning and shuddering in fucked up incestuous bliss. He collapsed on top of me and kissed me hard. I kissed him back and held him tight against me while we caught our breath.

"Don't..." Dad started. "You can't tell Mom I told you that."

"Oh no, of course. It was just dirty talk."

"It's just, she didn't want you thinking we did this for ourselves, you know?"

"It's fine, Dad. Promise." I paused. "But, wait. So I was right?"

He blushed. "Well, yeah. But she didn't let me cum. Wanted me to save it for you."

I tried to play it cool, but this was really making me horny again. That new, exciting feeling of being wanted; of knowing other people were getting turned on by the thought of fucking me. It was still so foreign to me, but I was loving it. "Well, thank you Dad. And Mom too, I guess."

Dad pulled out of me and sat up on the couch. I put my legs across his lap and he rubbed them gently.

In that moment, I had a sudden realization. "Did you both do this for Charlotte too?"

Dad thought about his answer very carefully. "No. Just you, honey."

"All this time, I thought she was the favorite? Well, now I'm gonna have to rethink everything," I giggled.

"Jesus Christ, Em," he smiled despite himself. He quickly changed the subject. "Now hurry up and clean up before you leak onto the good couch."

I groaned. "Ugh, fine." I stood up. "But you're cooking dinner tonight. Tacos, with the plant mince. Because you love me so much?" I left the room before he could protest.

After the shower, I was glad to smell the taco mix cooking away in the kitchen. "A girl could get used to this kind of treatment," I declared.

Dad turned around to see me standing in the doorway wearing nothing but a towel. "Don't you dare distract me right now," he warned, half-joking. "The mince? The...plant thing is almost ready and I'm behind on the salads."

"All right, all right," I rolled my eyes, trying to hide my disappointment. "I'll be back in a couple minutes. Try not to panic." And with that, I left to get changed.

I reemerged in my pajama shirt and a pair of panties. I casually started chopping the lettuce and tomato in my little ensemble.

Just as expected, Dad stepped right behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. "I thought I said not to distract me?"

I kept working on the salads. "I'm not doing anything. Just cutting up the salads, Dad."

He slipped a hand down the front of my shirt and started squeezing my nipple.

"Better be careful, Dad. Wouldn't want me to slip with this knife," I joked.

He reluctantly pulled his hand out and started on the guac instead. "I've created a monster," he mumbled.

Dad managed to behave himself for the rest of dinner, and I mostly did too. We chatted innocently, and mostly ignored the news which was droning on in the background. Something about a hurricane possibly starting to form off the east coast, maybe. It was only when we'd finished eating that I started misbehaving. I undid one button on my pajama shirt to see if he'd comment.... Nope. Another.... Still nothing. We just kept chatting, Dad apparently unaware I was undressing right in front of him.

After the third button, he spoke up. "Don't think I don't see what you're doing there, Em," he cautioned.

"Me?" I played shocked and innocent. "Why, whatever do you mean?" I undid another button on my shirt. Only one remained in place.

"Fuck, babe," he groaned. "What are you, some kinda incubus or succubus or whatever? I forget which is which. Whatever the girl one is, you've gotta be one."

I furrowed my brow. "A what?" For once, I wasn't playing. This time I was genuinely dumb.

"They're like, mythical demons that seduce people and drain all their life energy or something. And one's called an incubus, the other's a succubus. And there's male and female versions." He sighed. "I was trying to say you're so sexy that it's fucking killing me."

I couldn't help but laugh. "That's honestly the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me," I giggled. "But if you're that exhausted, you can just tell me. Honest."

He thought about it for a few seconds. "I hate doing this, but I think I do need the rest of the night off, sweetheart." He looked me up and down from across the table. "Fucking shame, though."

"You're telling me." I started rebuttoning my pajama shirt. "But if you change your mind, you have my address," I smiled.

He nodded. "Now be a good girl and load the dishwasher for Dad?"

I arched an eyebrow. "After that conversation, you really want me bending over in front of you in my skimpy little outfit?"

"No, I probably don't. All right, you get out of it...this time." He grunted while standing up and loaded the dishwasher alone. Domestic chores averted once again, I went to the lounge room and worked hard on catching up on my Netflix queue. Maybe because he couldn't trust himself around me, Dad kept his distance for the rest of the night. When he said goodnight, he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and worked very hard on not looking at me too long. It was sweet in some ways, and embarrassing in others. Did I really have that much power over him? Now there was an arousing thought, one that kept me occupied at bedtime. Lucky I had my selection of toys to help fill the Dad-shaped hole in my pussy that night.

But as I fucked myself to my fifth orgasm that night, it was hard to deny the toys weren't giving me as much satisfaction as they had in my virgin days. Now that I'd popped my cherry, there was no going back. I was an addict, a cock junkie. No cheap plastic or expensive silicon substitutes would do. I needed the real thing now. But Dad said no, and I had to respect that. Plus, five orgasms will take it out of you, no matter how hyperactive your sex drive might be. So I allowed myself to surrender to a well-earned sleep for the night - it was almost midnight, after all.

And then my well-earned sleep was interrupted. Dad was gently prodding my shoulder and whispering my name. An incredibly annoying way to be woken up, especially at 2AM. "Are you awake?"

I answered with a long, irritated groan and rolled into my back, one arm swatting him away like a fly. The hallway light was still on, but thankfully all the lights in my room were still out.

"Sorry to wake you, but-"

"No you're not."

"Okay, maybe not," he admitted. "I completely understand if you say no, but...you did say to let you know if I changed my mind..."

I was too tired to tease. "So you wanna fuck me?" It was still too bright to fully open my eyes. I squinted in his general direction. "Like, now?"

"I know. It's late, I've just woken you up, we've both-"

"Sure." I flicked the covers off, exposing my naked body. Two vibrators lay beside me. Kudos to anyone who puts them away properly before sleep.

Dad straddled me, kneeling with one leg either side of my tiny frame. He was already naked - and already hard. His cock stood proudly in front of me. Dad started stroking it slowly. "Now, you're gonna touch me, just like this."

I understood my role - he was in charge, and I was his student again. I made eye contact with him and smiled. Hopefully he'd show me how to suck dick now, too.

After putting my glasses on, I put one hand over his and studied the motions. Then he slipped his hand out from under mine, leaving me to jerk his cock alone. I kept the pace but wasn't sure how tight I should grip it. "Umm, is-"

"Yes, that's good, baby," he assured me. "When you go faster, you can squeeze harder. But this is good for now."

"Thanks." I watched my hand jerking my Dad's thick, hard cock in the half light. It was fascinating, watching it change shape a little in my hand as I pulled it up, then down. The head was gradually getting moist the same way my pussy does. I bit my bottom lip - half in concentration, half in arousal. Pleasuring someone can be almost as big a turn on as getting pleasured yourself - it was something I knew, but not something I'd actually experienced firsthand before.

Dad's breathing was slow and steady, but he kept telling me I was doing a good job. He was looking down at me with such pride. And with a fair amount of lust, too.

I started speeding up, and squeezed harder like Dad had told me to. That had an effect - he started breathing faster. "Good girl," he moaned.

Of course, hearing that made me incredibly horny. I wished he'd pin me down and shove this thing inside me and fuck me until morning. I wished it so much I couldn't keep it to myself. "Fuck, Dad," I whispered. "I want you to pin me down and take this hard cock and fuck me all night."

He moaned in agreement. "I know, Em. But that's not gonna happen. You're gonna keep jacking Dad's cock until he tells you to stop. Got it?"

I nodded, my eyes still locked on his dick. "Anything you want, Daddy." Pumping it up and down in my hand, about a foot away from my face. "You gonna cum on my face when you cum? Gonna make me eat it?"

"Mmm, you'd like that, wouldn't you, baby?" He smiled fiendishly at me. "Your pretty little face all covered in your Dad's cum?"

"You know I'd love that just as much as you. But you're gonna make this little slut work for it, aren't you?" Jacking harder and faster now. Precum coating my index finger and thumb. Staring straight down the barrel of the cock that fired me and Charlotte into Mom's cunt.

He didn't answer but watched my face as he let me keep jerking him, grunting softly and panting heavily. After a little while, he said in a loud voice, "Okay, stop."

I obeyed, of course, and let go of his cock immediately - I wanted this little game to last as long as Dad did. "Was that good?" Playing the keen student was a pretty easy role for a handjob virgin.

"You did very well, darling," he confirmed.

"So, what now?"

He swung his leg over and lay on the bed beside me. "Now you get to sit on my face."

I leapt at the chance to have my pussy eaten again. In an instant, I was straddling Dad's face, my moist cunt inches away from his talented mouth. I lowered myself onto him and he went to work immediately.

He licked my lips with his warm, wet tongue. Already, it felt so good and we were just getting started. He slurped at my hole, drinking my juices, sliding his tongue inside me. I started moaning softly, holding onto the wooden frame of my bed.

Dad grabbed my hips and held me in place, like there was a chance I'd leave before cumming. Then he moved his tongue up to my clit and started flicking it up and down. Slowly at first, gradually building faster and harder.

Much better than any vibrator. I rocked my hips back and forth on his face, moaning and gasping in pleasure while my Dad went down on me for the second time that night. "Fuuuuck, you're so good at this," I moaned. I felt close already, and he hadn't been down there a minute. I started fucking his face faster, grinding my clit on his tongue, feeling the pressure building and building inside me. My whole body tensing up, until finally, that explosion of ecstasy. I squealed and spasmed, riding my father's face all the way through my orgasm, moaning "Oooh fuck" over and over until it faded.

I looked down at my father's face, buried in my crotch. "Not bad," I teased, smiling. "Again?"

He shook his head and I pouted.

"Rude." I swung my leg over and dismounted from his face and joined him in laying on the bed.

"Oh, no. You're not done yet, Emily," he informed me. He nodded his head, looking at his erection.

"And what would you like me to do about that?" I asked in fake innocence.

"You could start by wrapping your lips around it and see what happens," Dad suggested.

Now it was time to see just how well I'd taught myself with my dildo collection. I rolled over onto Dad's body and, after a brief kiss, started crawling down his body towards his cock, very eager to get my mouth on it.

But instead of just diving right in and letting him facefuck me, I studied it for a while, savoring the moment. Even though I had my glasses on, I still got my face up really close to his cock so I could see every bit of his manhood. Dicks aren't exactly pleasant to look at, but they're fun to look at, if that makes sense? All the veins. The way the pubic hair just stops right at the base. The way cut cocks have that ring of skin under the purpley-red head. And oh gosh, the head. How it glistens when there's enough precum, and just how suckable it looks at all times.

"You gonna suck it, or just look at it all night?" Dad asked impatiently.

"Excuse me! I was admiring it, thank you very much. Yours is the only one I've seen in real life so far and I just wanted to get acquainted with it before sticking it down my throat, if that's okay?"

I could tell by his face that I made him feel bad. "Sorry, hon," he said softly.

"I was almost done, anyway." And then I glanced down and saw I'd missed his ball sack. "But what do we have here?"

A wrinkley, leathery little coin purse, redder than the skin around it. Two ball things just floating around in there. Pubic hair, but nowhere near as dense as up near the cock itself. So weird, but fascinating.

"Did you want me to, like, play with your balls, too?"

"Um... Some guys might like it, but it doesn't really do anything for me. More distracting than pleasurable. So don't worry tonight, just keep it in mind for your next lucky fella."

I nodded. Good to know. "Okay, I'll stop torturing you now." But how to start? I thought about what I'd seen done in porn. So I held his cock by the very base of the shaft to keep it steady, then licked a line from the underside of his shaft and up to the tip. The taste and the smell were so different to what I expected, but not exactly in a bad way. Just, more musky, maybe? Anyway, I quickly got used to it.

When my tongue reached the tip of his head, I swallowed the tiny bit of precum I'd gathered. Salty, but enjoyable taste. I kissed his cockhead softly, slowly. Then I opened my lips and took my father's dick in my mouth.

That was more difficult that expected - my mouth isn't small, but he's a bit thicker than the dildos I'd experimented with. I had to be very careful with my teeth, trying not to scrape him - something I never had to worry about when practicing on dildos. I pushed my lips out and wrapped them around his cock, then pressed my tongue against his head. I looked up at Dad, who was staring down at me intently.

"You're going good, Em. Now try moving up and down."

I followed his instruction and slid my mouth down his shaft (always careful of my teeth), taking more and more of him into my mouth. It didn't take long before I hit my limit and gagged. Fucking embarrassing. I pulled my head back quickly. "Sorry."

"It's okay," Dad reassured me. "Just relax more. Remember to breathe. Now, try again."

Again, I followed his instructions. Cock in mouth, sliding my lips slowly down the shaft, remembering to breathe and relax. I felt the point where I gagged last time, and... Better. My mouth was more than halfway full of Dad's cock, with no gagging in sight. I breathed in the scent of his crotch, savoring the musty, salty, earthy, skin-ish taste of his cock. And the feeling - the soft throbbing, the wet hardness. Fuck, it turned me on way more than even I thought it would. My cunt throbbed with arousal, and I felt the wet patch underneath me growing. I pushed myself to take more of his cock, clenching my fist as I took him in past my gag reflex. My eyes watered as his cock filled my mouth all the way to the back of my throat. I held it there for a few seconds until I had to admit defeat and come up for air.

Thick, long trails of my spit ran from my mouth to his cock, which was covered in the stuff. I slurped it all up and swallowed it, then went back to blowing him. Mouth wide open, lips forward, tongue pressed against the underside. I started bobbing my head up and down, quickly settling into a steady rhythm. I ignored my glasses sliding down my nose and let them dangle on the tip of my nose. When Dad moaned and placed his hand on the back of my head, I knew I was doing a pretty good job.