Emily's Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're good," he grunted. "Keep going, just like that." He looked down his body at me - his youngest daughter, with a mouthful of his hard, thick cock - and I'd never seen him look so proud of me. Charlotte, yes. But never me.

My mouth and my jaw started getting tired, but I didn't want to admit defeat just yet. I wanted his cum, and I really wanted to get it myself. I forced myself to blow him faster, bobbing up and down on his cock. I tried sucking harder, until he flinched and his whole body tensed up.

"Too much, too much!" He groaned.

I stopped. "Huh?"

"Too fast, too intense. Not in a good way."

I had no idea there was such a thing as too intense when it came to blowjobs. In all the porn I'd seen, the guys loved it when the girls went hard on their dicks. "Oh. Sorry, I didn't know." My face quickly turned red with embarrassment.

"Babe, it's fine. It's your first time doing this, right?"

"On a real dick, yeah..."

"So you're allowed to make mistakes."

"I was just getting tired, and..."

"And you're allowed to say so."

"I just... I really wanted to make you cum like this, though." And the way his erection was fading, it looked like I might have missed my chance for the night.

"You can, honey. How's the mouth? Better?"

I moved my jaw around. "For the moment, at least."

"Okay, so get back to work. And don't be afraid to use your hands, too. Jerk it while you suck. And keep jerking if you need to rest your mouth for a second."

I smiled. He was much more patient than when he was when trying to teach me to ride a bike, or help me with algebra homework. "I've seen...would you like it if I was on my knees, and you were standing?"

"This is pretty comfy, but if that's what you wanna try?"

I nodded. It would also stop my fucking glasses from falling down my nose all the time.

"Alright, but put a pillow under your knees. This carpet's too thin to kneel for too long, I'm told."

I hopped off the bed, threw a pillow on the floor, and knelt on it. Dad soon stood in front of me, with his mostly-gone erection at eye level.

I looked up at him and said, "Thanks for everything, Dad. I mean it."

He just smiled back warmly.

I straightened my back and reached out and started stroking his cock back to life. It responded pretty quickly - stiffening and expanding in my hand. I took him back into my mouth and ran my tongue over the head. Feeling his cock inflate in my mouth was an incredibly fun sensation. And knowing I was turning him on turned me on, too.

He whispered words of encouragement and grabbed a fistful of my hair. Fuck, that's always sexy.

I remembered Dad's tip about using my hand as well as my mouth. I tightened my hand's grip on the base of his shaft and moved my mouth down so my lips met my fingers, then pulled my head back to the tip, with my hand sliding up his shaft at the same time. Jerking him and sucking him at the same time. Up and down, in and out. Gradually building up speed.

"Oh yeah, you've got it now," he grinned down at me. With a mouthful of dick, I smiled up at him over the top of my glasses.

I kept at it, jacking and mouth-fucking Dad, tasting his dick, listening to his groans, hearing his breathing get faster, feeling my own juices of arousal dripping down my legs and onto the pillow. I rested my mouth when I needed to, pulling away and switching to stroking only for a while. Occasionally, he'd offer instructions like "faster", or "slower", but my favorite was "Rub that clit."

I've never been ambidextrous, but I needed to use my left hand to rub myself, since my right was busy jerking Dad's dick. It took an incredible amount of concentration to start, but after some awkward stop-starting, I worked out a fairly good rhythm of masturbation and cock sucking/stroking.

It barely took any time before I came. Hard. Even more than simultaneous orgasms, cumming with a cock in my mouth had always been high on my sex fantasy list - even if I was afraid I'd bite down or something while I came. But, no - it was all "mouth wide open, screaming and writhing in pleasure while spit and precum dribbled down my chin, hard cock sitting in my open mouth."

That orgasm fueled me. I was so fucking horny, so fucking desperate for Dad to cum in my face. Once the pleasure paralysis subsided, I started blowing him with increased intensity and ambition.

Dad must have enjoyed the sight of me cumming-and-blowing too, because he put his hands on my head and started thrusting his hips while I blew him - yep, my Dad was facefucking me. Amazing. "Oooh fuck, Em," he growled.

I locked eyes with Dad and surrendered control of my head to him. Moaning with my mouth full of his cock, feeling him pounding the back of my throat, my spit and his precum spilling out my mouth and running down my neck. Jacking his cock hard. My eyes begging him to cum, to release his much-wanted seed into my mouth and all over my face.

"Uh, uh...uuuugghhh," Dad finally moaned. He let go of my head and stood still and I felt his dick twitch in my mouth. A split second later, his cum launched into the back of my throat. I pulled my head back and kept jerking him, watching his dick as he came in my face.

There wasn't much, but it was fucking enjoyable to watch - and to feel. Like I'd seen countless times in porn, I opened my mouth and kept stroking his cock, which shot four or five more ropes of cum onto my face. Hot, sticky wads of Dad's semen splatted onto my face. "Hahaha! Oh wow!" I laughed with a mouthful of cum. "Oh shit!"

When he was finished, he collapsed backwards and sat on the bed, exhausted. I looked up at him and smiled as I swallowed his first spray of cum. It was so unlike what I was expecting. Bitter, with no sign of the salty-sweet of his precum. And a really uneven texture to boot. It was gross, but I fucking loved it. I wished I'd let him shoot it all inside my mouth.

"So... how do I look?" I grinned, feeling his cum dripping down my face.

"Like the cat who got the cream. Uh, so to speak." He chuckled at his own horrible dad joke. "Incredible. Sexy."

"Thanks, Dad." I joined him on the bed and lay down.

"Don't you wanna... clean up?"

"Not really. I think there's something sexy about going to sleep with cum all over my face. Don't you?"

"Are you always this fucking horny?" He grinned, somehow not convinced, even after everything we'd done together.

"Now you know why it's been so fucking painful being a pathetic virgin for so long?" I felt my lower lip quivering, but didn't give in to the tears.

"Oh. Oh honey, it's okay." He rubbed my shoulder. "You're not a virgin any more, so you can go out and be the insatiable slut you've always wanted to be!"

I know he was joking, but he didn't know how much I'd needed to hear those words. "I know I keep saying it, but: Thanks, Dad. You're the best."

"You are too, Em. Now, sleep well, okay? Love you." He stood up to leave.

Oh right. Good. I forgot about my own not-making-it-romantic rule, which obviously meant no sleeping together. "Night, Dad. Love you too. Thanks for letting me suck you off."

He clearly didn't know what to say. He chuckled and saluted instead, then shut my door behind him and shuffled off to his and Mom's room.

I quickly turned my bedside light on, grabbed my phone and took a selfie - my first facial was definitely something I wanted to preserve. And if I showed it to anyone else? They wouldn't have to know it was Dad's cum. That would just be his and my filthy little secret.

I reviewed the selfie, and it was a keeper. For once, I did look pretty hot. Face glazed with several globs of cum, streaking slowly down my face. Blushing slightly. A mischievous, knowing grin. Hair splayed out all around my head. Eyes looking over the rim of my glasses. My first actual good selfie. I put my phone and glasses on the bedside table and turned out the light and pretty immediately fell into the best sleep I'd had in years.

Looking at my face in the mirror the next morning, Dad's cum had dried into flaky patches, which were significantly less sexy than the thick drops he'd left the night before. I looked like I had patches of peeling sunburn, not that I'd been blasted with cum. There was no point keeping them anymore, so I had another of my long, indulgent showers. By the time I was done, Dad had well and truly left for work. I was disappointed, until I reminded myself it was Friday now and I'd have him to myself for the whole weekend.

That thought kept me going through what felt like the longest work day in my life. A whole weekend of fucking and sucking and cumming! I couldn't fucking wait. I came maybe six times at lunch, reliving the last two days and imagining the next two days of the uninterrupted incestuous fuckfest I was in for.

Margaret could tell I was distracted. "Big weekend plans? You keep looking at the clock. It looks like you can't wait to get out of here today."

Why won't this fucking day end and why won't you leave me alone? "Yeah, something like that." Now something to avoid any nosy followup questions. "But I don't really want to jinx anything, you know? Best laid plans, and all that."

"Oh," she winked. Fucking embarrassing. "Gotcha. Well, just at least try to look like you're working today, okay?" And with that incredibly passive-aggressive comment, she finally left me alone.

5 o'clock finally came, and I raced home as much as weekend traffic would allow. Dad's car was in the driveway, as expected. I opened the front door and called out, "I thought that day was never going to end!" and started to unzip my dress.

"Someone sounds happy to be home," came the reply. Not from Dad.

"...Mom?" I zipped the dress up immediately. Just in time before she stepped into the hallway to greet me. The ensuite shower was running.

"Hey there, sweetheart." She hugged me. "Training was cut short - hurricane off the coast. I got back an hour ago."

"Oh. That sucks." Looks like I jinxed it anyway. "I mean...for your training?"

"I know what you meant, Em." She smiled. Of course she fucking knew.

She guided me to the lounge room.

"Love you, Mom. And..." Was I meant to say anything about the last few days? "Thank you. For sharing."

She blinked.

Oh fuck. Did she not know? Did Dad lie about it being her idea? Did I just fuck everything up?

"I thought you seemed different. I'm glad it was helpful, honey." Phew.

"It was super weird at first, but yeah. You're a very lucky woman. But an even better Mom." I hugged her. "Dad's all yours again."

She hugged me back. "This is all we're going to talk about it, though. Got it?"

"You don't want...?" I so desperately wanted to tell her all the filthy details, from that first afternoon in the kitchen, right up until the early hours of this morning. I couldn't hide my disappointment. "Okay. Understood. I'll take it to my grave."

"So, any plans for the weekend?"

"Well, what I was planning on...kind of just fell through. So," I shrugged, "maybe I'll go out to the clubs, see what happens?" I took a chance and said what was really on my mind. "By which I mean, hope to get fucking railed by some guy."

She was shocked. She blushed, then smiled. "It's so good to see you talking so...confidently. All this time, I knew you only needed to get over that first...hump," she laughed.