Emily's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyhow, when I tried to stuff his socks back into the drawer, the drawer was full. I had to reposition things to fit them in there."

She then opened the drawer and reached under some socks that had covered up some Polaroid pictures.

"Check out these photos, if you dare."

My jaw must have dropped down to my belt. Over 40 years later, that moment is still seared into my memory.

Pictures. Over a dozen of them. Various pictures of my parents, Uncle Willie and Aunt Mary, along with pictures of Vic and Staci...all of them naked!

Various poses. Women on their backs. Men and women together. One picture of my mom with Uncle Willie's hard cock in her hand. I had no idea how to react or what to say. Finally, I thought of something. The market.

Since I had a key to the market, I had Emily walk with me to the back storage room. There was a small shoe box behind some boxes of candy. Uncle Willie had told me that the shoe box was nothing more than just a bunch of receipts he saved for taxes. I now wondered if it was hiding something else instead.

I remembered two years ago at Christmas, the three men all got Polaroid cameras for Christmas gifts. Obviously, Vic had used his to get some racy pictures, and I suspect that the others did as well.

Uncle Willie was telling the truth...partially. When I first opened the box, there were some receipts. It didn't make sense to me to save important receipts in a shoe box, but UNDER the receipts was several more Polaroid pictures. Also, the receipts were several years old. He just needed a place to hide his pics.

One was a picture of my mother with his hard cock in her mouth. A naked picture of Emily's mother with her legs spread open and Uncle Willie and Dad stroking their cocks toward her.

It was a mixture of disgust and erotic. I always thought Emily resembled her mother facially, although not quite as large up top as her mother. Her mother was a redhead also and the naked photos revealed that the red hair was consistent below the waist as well.

I had already been hard earlier when Emily hugged me for so long and so tightly. The feel of her body against me was special. I had never had a steady girlfriend, I was still a virgin, and the only naked bodies I'd ever seen was in Uncle Willie's Playboy Magazines he hid in his store room.

Those magazines were tame compared to some of the more erotic photos he had in that old shoe box...except those photos had both my naked mother and naked Aunt Mary in them.

Strangely, I never thought of my parents as sexual beings. They were in their late 40s at that time and to me, that was old. Did people still have sex at that age?

The toughest part was trying to deny that all three of those women weren't attractive. Aunt Mary's tits were huge. I knew she was large, but those pictures showed exactly how large.

I was especially turned on by the red pubic hair on Emily's mother. I couldn't say anything about it to Emily, but those pictures only made me want to see her naked body even more.

After I put the pictures back in the shoe box, we talked about all the signs that were there in front of us over the years.

Uncle Willie was always talking about Staci's red hair. He always said he married the sister with the nicest tits and that my dad got the one with the hottest ass.

That was just Uncle Willie being his usual crude self, right? I never read anything into it. I certainly didn't think he was speaking from the experience of seeing her naked ass.

My eyes were opened in many ways that night. I learned that my parents were perverts. I could never get that image of my naked mother out of my mind.

Yes, my mom was quite a looker. Still, she was my mother and seeing her in pictures posing naked with guys other than my dad was disturbing.

I locked up the market, reset the alarm, and walked back towards my aunt and uncle's house. For the first time, Emily held my hand.

Emily, Amy, and I slept on the porch that night. In fact, that was the last time I ever slept on that porch. It was a memorable night, though.

It was too warm to sleep inside our sleeping bags, so as usual, we slept on top of them. For the first time ever, Emily laid out her bag next to mine.

I was on the one end, closest to the railing, with Emily next to me and Amy closest to the side of the house.

It took a while to get to sleep. I was quiet, but I faced away from Emily and let my mind wander. The combination of shock and eroticism overtook me. I was angry at my family for their behavior yet aroused at the memory of the images of the naked pictures...especially of Emily's mother, Staci.

I wasn't sure what time in the early morning it was, but it was still completely dark, when I felt a hand brushing up against the front of my pants. I knew (hoped?) it was Emily.

I turned my head and saw her arm draped over me. Her eyes were closed, but she had a smile on her face. She knew exactly what she was doing.

I rolled over onto my back to give her easier access. She didn't disappoint me. She had my cock rock hard and dying for more.

We were on the front porch, though. If Amy hadn't been there next to us, I probably would have just gotten both of us naked and had sex right there. Instead, I had to be content to keeping our clothes on and simply enjoying what we could.

Emily opened one side of her sleeping bag facing me, and I turned my sleeping bag over so that my open side faced her.

We kissed. The sleeping bag covered our bodies from Amy's view in case she woke up, but we remained silent.

I moved my hand inside of her shirt and realized that she had removed her bra sometime after we got back from the market. I remember seeing her bra straps while there and assumed she was still wearing it.

This was my first ever feel of a real woman's boobs. The firmness of her tits and the hardness of her nipples only served to get me more excited.

I reached inside of her short pants and felt a generous amount of coarse pubic hair. I wanted to see it so badly, but the only light we had was a half moon. The nearest street light served no real purpose.

I wanted so badly to take the risk and try to have sex with her and hope my cousin Amy didn't wake up. That would have to wait, however, Emily motioned for me to be quiet and follow her.

Uncle Willie had a storage shed in the back yard. The back of the shed faced the highway that was seldom used in the early evening hours.

Emily looked inside the house. "It's 1:30 in the morning. We can stay here for a while. Even if someone drives by, they aren't going to see anything...unless they slow down for some reason."

We stood behind the shed and resumed kissing. It was even darker there than the porch was. My cock was aching to escape the confines of my short pants and underwear. Once Emily put her hand inside of my pants, I quickly pulled them down enough so she could get a better feel.

My bare ass was exposed to the highway, but nobody was using the highway. I lifted her shirt to see what I could see of her naked breasts. We spend several minutes kissing and feeling up each other's bodies.

Finally, she kept stroking my cock until the inevitable happened. She had totally removed her shirt and was standing to my side, topless while she stroked my cock until I shot several hot streams of cum onto the side of my uncle's shed.

Then it happened. A pickup truck came around the curved and drove right past us. The driver was going too fast to get any kind of view, but Emily's naked tits and my naked ass were on display in that poorly-illuminated area.

Emily smiled sheepishly at me as I stared at the poorly-illuminated vision of her breasts. We stood, looking at each other, with no sense of urgency to cover up our exposed bodies.

Rather than covering up, we stood face-to-face and began kissing lightly; with the pace getting more intense the longer we locked our lips. Another vehicle came around the curve, its lights on high bean yet going at a high speed.

Her breasts and my now-limp cock were on full display, although the driver of the car would have needed to have been looking towards us to see it. We could tell it was a male driver and that he appeared to glance our way. Still, he kept going east. If he had slowed down and turned down the street, it would have been quite embarrassing.

We finally walked back to the porch and went back to sleep. We were awakened by Uncle Willie when he used his foot to shake my shoulder.

"Looks like someone got some last night," Uncle Willie said with a smile. I hadn't realized it, but Emily's arm had draped across me during the night and when she woke up, she realized what she had done.

However, she didn't remove her arm when he made his remarks.

"Nobody got anything last night, Willie," Emily said with disdain. I knew she never cared much for him. I never saw him as a bad guy, just a guy with a dirty mind. She just saw him as dirty old man...although he was only in his late 40s.

"Whatever you kids say," argued Willie. "Adam, if you got some, you should be bragging about it, not trying to hide it."

"We fell asleep on the porch, that's all. God, doesn't your damn head ever get out of the gutter?"

"Be respectful, kid," Willie said gruffly. "Remember who your boss is also."

He had me there. I needed that job, at least for the time. However, after that remark, I became more motivated to find something else.

Nothing more was said. I took Emily to breakfast that morning. There was a little café on the road back towards the big city that had the best biscuits and gravy I'd ever had. That includes the delicious ones my mother made.

I had to get back to the market to take over at 11. It was a quiet exchange of information as Willie walked out to go home for the day. He was still pissed at me and I was even more pissed at him.

Emily spent most of the time in the stockroom. She came out to assist me if it got busy. She wasn't being paid, she just wanted to spend time with me. She also had an ulterior motive.

After getting the final gas pump readings and locking up the market, we had another barbeque at Uncle Wille and Aunt Mary's house.

It was simple. Hot dogs, macaroni salad, leftover beans, and a new batch of homemade ice cream.

Later that evening, it got real.

Emily convinced me to talk to her mother about Willie's remarks that morning. What I didn't know was how much we'd discuss. She explained how that Willie had seen Emily's arm draped over me that morning.

"Yeah, he thought that was a big deal. We all know about it now."

"Nothing happened, Mom, it was just the way we woke up. But we did have a good time last night getting to know each other. I guess you could say that we're an item, but right now, just friends."

She was technically right. We hadn't engaged in intercourse. Staci didn't need to know any more.

Emily had a very close relationship with her mother. Her mother, Staci, had been with her during her toughest times. She stood by her daughter when she had the difficult chore of telling her mother that she was pregnant.

She was right by her side during her miscarriage and the subsequent tubal. As expected, she wasn't happy with Willie's behavior, but she wasn't surprised either.

After some conversation, Emily dropped the big discovery on her mother...the pictures in her dad's drawer. I had no idea the conversation would go this far. I immediately got uncomfortable. I had seen her mother naked in those pictures. Hell, I had seen more of her mother's body than Emily's. I never saw her pussy, I just felt up the hair between her legs.

"Are you shitting me?" exclaimed Staci.

Emily explained the circumstances of how she discovered the pictures. Staci seemed to believe her, but it didn't make her feel any better.

Emily also explained her long-held suspicion that there was more than just a casual friendship with the other couples. The pictures certainly gave those suspicions a lot more credibility.

What's worse, she told her mother about showing me the pictures because I didn't believe her.

"Oh shit Emily? Really? Now he's seen my naked ass too?"

I couldn't look directly at her. I keep my head turned away as she and Emily carried on an animated conversation about the pictures.

Finally, Staci composed herself and laid out the entire truth to us.

The dynamics of the group was unique. To no one's surprised, it was Willie that first suggested swapping. Prior to that, Staci had developed a close friendship with my dad, although it wasn't a sexual relationship.

Emily's dad, Vic, was obsessed with my Aunt Mary, especially her enormous tits. Willie, for all his perverted ways, had always preferred to be with my mother. As Staci pointed out to us, she was the one woman that could make Willie behave more like a gentleman. If he got out of hand, she'd withhold sexual favors...which immediately motivated him to be less boorish.

To no one's surprised, it was Willie that initiated the discussion about swapping spouses. Although all were willing, they were all equally afraid of the long-term consequences. Staci readily admitted that she had often fantasized about my dad before they finally began swapping nearly 6 years ago.

"Adam," she began, "Lee may very well be my very best friend. Yes, we are also lovers, but he is truly a great friend. You're lucky to have him as a father. Emily, your dad is a good man also. He loves me. He's a good father and provider."

"He's just a guy that likes big tits and as you can tell, I'm not too well off in that regard. I'm not crazy about his obsession with Mary, but if he doesn't bitch at me about Lee, I keep my mouth shut."

That was a lot to take in. My dad. Banging my girlfriend's mother. Her dad, banging my aunt. The worst part is imagining Willie in bed with my mother. Yes, I'd seen the picture with his cock in her mouth, but hearing it made it even worse.

"Kids, I knew that some of our behavior would arouse some suspicions; especially Willie's behavior. Shit, that guy would always push the limits with you kids around. Grabbing tits and asses. Sneaking kisses on the lips. Rubbing his crotch."

Emily admitted to seeing Willie grabbing Staci's boobs as well as my mother's boobs. She suspected as much.

"Emily, please don't think less of me. Your father and I love your dearly. Adam, your father was happy to know that you and Emily had kind of become an item. He's always been a perfect gentleman with me. Yes, he'll sneak in an ass grab or boob squeeze sometimes, but he's much more discreet, just like Emily's dad is."

"We tolerate Willie. In some ways, I tolerate Mary. As if you hadn't noticed, she seems to enjoy showing off her boobs. Those low-cut shirts with no bras? She knows you and the other boys look. She knows our guys look, especially Vic. You should see what those two have done when we've gone camping with them. Neither of them have any inhibitions. I could tell you some odd stories, but I'll let your imagination figure it out."

She wasn't done. The shit really hit the fan when she walked with us back to Uncle Willie's house and she confronted him directly about his remarks.

"Jesus, Staci. They're adults now. They can't take a little good-natured ribbing?"

"That's my goddamn daughter you're talking to, you asshole. Whatever the six of us do together is our business and is open to fun and jokes. Leave these kids out of it."

"They're not kids," argued Willie, his voice getting sharper.

"She's still my daughter, asshole."

"Yeah, and she looks a lot like you. That's a good thing."

I snapped. I didn't like the look he gave Emily. It was pure lust.

"You get your dick any where near her and I swear I'll cut that fucking thing off," I yelled at him while walking towards him.

My mom, dad, and Vic all stood up at the same time. Mom took over.

"Willie! You and I...outside...NOW. If you don't, you can kiss your chances of ever having me in your life over."

Like Staci told us, Mom knew how to get Willie in line. Willie didn't argue. He did storm out the door and slammed it shut while mom waited outside for him.

Emily was crying. Staci was holding her hand when I sat back down next to her.

"He's always looking at me like he wants to get me in bed with him. He creeps me out," said Emily to her mother. "Maybe because I kind of look like you."

"I'm not sure he'd try," Staci answered, "but he's going to have to keep his comments to himself. If not, there will be hell to pay."

After that outburst, I was certain that I wouldn't have a job to go to the next morning. I was already thinking of alternatives. The biggest advantage of working for Uncle Willie was the proximity to Emily's house...and the free gas, of course.

While mom and Uncle Willie were outside, Staci informed the rest of them that Emily and I were aware of their sexual arrangements. She even told them how Emily accidentally found some pictures that the guys had taken. Mary didn't seem concerned.

"Well Adam, hopefully you liked what you saw. I sure ain't ashamed of what I got."

To be honest, all three women looked fantastic in those photos; although seeing my mother naked and with Willie's hard cock in her hand was very disturbing. Still, Mary did have very nice boobs and Staci really did look like an older, yet still very attractive, version of Emily.

It was time for my dad to speak up. He was like a chameleon; able to adapt to the landscape around him. It just wasn't in his nature to stand out in a crowd. However, he made a very bold proclamation to me and Emily...with Vic, Staci, and Mary listening closely.

"Kids, I mean young adults, I'm not sure how far you two have gone. None of us in this room can take the moral high ground about sexual behavior, that's for sure."

"Emily, if you want to stay at our house during the school week, you are free to do so. It's your choice to sleep on a cot or sleep in Adam's bed. Honestly, I hope you two do work out well. If Emily is anything like her mother, then you're one lucky guy."

Emily had dried her eyes by this time and smiled at me. We had already discussed having sex; we just needed the time and privacy. Dad was giving that to us.

"Same here," said Vic. "If you still have a job here, that is," he said. "You are welcome in Emily's room as long as she says you are."

"Oh, he's going to have a job. Trust me," said Staci. "If he ever hopes to see these or play with these again, he'd better just leave Adam alone.

With that comment, she lifted her shirt to show her bare breasts. Vic looked at her with astonishment, but not anger.

"Hell, he's seen a hell of lot more in those damn pictures," Staci said while laughing. "I'm goddamn serious, though. Willie better come back with some apologies and Adam better still have a job. If not, these are history to him."

Again, she lifted her shirt. This time, we all laughed, even Emily.

Mom had been outside with Willie for at least a half hour. I peeked out the shades and I could determine from their body language that mom had calmed him down. I kept taking peeks until I noticed them standing next to the porch steps...kissing passionately. I hoped that was a good sign.

Other than sex, there must have been something in my mother's voice or mannerisms that got Willie to be more submissive to her. Aunt Mary often simply let him be himself; seldom anything to him to tone down his often-raunchy rhetoric. Mom, on the other hand, could play him like a fiddle. The very second she motioned for him to join her outside, he was walking towards the front door.

They finally came inside. Willie walked right up to me and offered his hand.

"Sorry, kid...I mean Adam. Seriously, you're a good guy, just like your dad." He surprised me even more when he put his arms around me for a warm hug. "Seriously Adam, there aren't too many young folks that I can trust to run that store. You work hard and are honest. I'd be a damned fool to screw that up."