Emily's Dream Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she held him tight, Harry's cock responded, it had been semi-hard all night, now it was at full attention, a hard rod between the two of them, only separated by the thin cotton of their clothes. The kiss broke, they looked into each other's eyes then Emily grabbed the back of Harry's head, gripping his hair and ravenously resumed. Their tongues locked and looped around each other and as they did so Harry's hands moved down Emily's body, slowly down her sides, just fluttering along the sides of her breasts, to her waist, her hips and firmly round to her bum, grabbing a buttock in each hand. He lifted Emily's firm buttocks slightly and pressed himself into her, his hard-on creating ripples of pleasure in Emily's soaking pussy.

Emily gasped a sigh of pleasure, however the tiny part of her brain not consumed by passion and lust started an internal argument. "What am I doing? I'm not that type of woman... Oh God but feel his cock. His hands are just right on me."

One hand moved from Emily's bum, it moved to her right breast, it started needing it, it scraped across her hard nipple. "Oh fuck I want this...no, no, no I can't," continued the internal argument. They were still kissing as Harry, emboldened by her passionate responses moved to undo a button.

It was that moment that suddenly saw Emily's resolve return, the white angel of sobriety overcoming the red devil of passion in her head. Breaking the kiss and pushing Harry away, all she said was,

"Sorry, I'm sorry, I can't Harry" as she rushed away into the night and back to her room.

Now on the same beach the morning after, her mind was consumed by wondering if she'd done the right thing. Indeed she wasn't that sort of woman. But he seemed different to some bar room lothario after a quickie. She hadn't slept very well, had regretted walking away, feeling foolish and embarrassed. All she could think about was how good it had all felt, his hands on her, his warm body pressed into her, his kissing, wow he could kiss and that hard cock. Her pussy was swollen and wet all night, but her own fingers couldn't bring her the release she needed. There was an ache inside her, but what to do about it, especially now she'd walked away from the man that could relieve it?

--------------

Lying on his sun lounger, cold drink beside him, Harry still didn't know what to make of the previous evening. Of course he wouldn't do anything she didn't want, but the signs seemed pretty clear. He still wanted Emily, had felt a connection with her and for God's sake thinking of her was still making him hard this morning.

In just his swim shorts, Harry thought it wise to lay his book over his lap for a while; after all he didn't want to be the cause of complaints. Then he saw her and the first thing that crossed his mind was, "I'm going to need a bigger book!"

Emily had made up her mind. Fuck this English reserve, on this occasion she was that kind of woman.

Returning from the beach she'd resolved to find Harry, find him and make him want her. Find him and fuck him till neither of them could walk. She wanted his hands caressing her, his body on top of her, his beautiful hard cock pounding her. Then when they'd done that she wanted to do it again. Ride him, suck him, feel his cum on her tits, his tongue on her clit, his hands on her nipples.

So the sight that greeted Harry, as he looked from his lounger was designed to impress. Emily looked like the classiest, sexiest, most desirable woman he'd ever seen. Hair blow dried to perfection, make up perfect, emphasising her sultry eyes and pert lips. A high necked sheer, semi-transparent, deep blue blouse barely concealed her bouncing breasts, nipples pressing firmly through the flimsy fabric. Tailored white shorts hugged the graceful curve of her bum. Nude coloured heels, raised and emphasised that same curvaceous ass, clicking across the tiles as she walked.

Underneath there was just one item of flimsy black lace. She'd thought long and hard about her panties; thong, boy short, bikini all rejected before selecting something sheer and lacy, cut like shorts but high on her bum and tight around her pussy. These were already soaked from the thought of what she was about to do.

She looked good and knew it, the few men around the pool and the sun bathing women all stared as she strode confidently towards Harry, stopping in front of him, legs apart, hands on hips. Looking hot and sexy, she removed her sunglasses and spoke low and sultry.

"Come with me, there's something I have to give you," she purred as she held out her hand for Harry to take.

There was no resistance on his part, taking her hand and being practically dragged, semi-hard as he watched her ass move and wondered what it was she wanted to give him. Moving quickly around the pool, past the bar and restaurant they soon arrived at her villa. Emily kicked the door open, wrenched Harry's hand then pushed him inside. She could hear the beat of her own heart as she focused on her goal. Harry tried to speak, but got no further than opening his mouth which was quickly met by Emily's lips. She kissed him hard and long, one hand behind his head, the other wasting no time to find his cock, rubbing him outside his swimmers.

In one movement Emily broke the kiss, ripped down Harry's shorts and pushed him on the bed, which he hadn't even seen behind him.

"This is what I want to give you." she panted, taking hold of his hard penis, looking at it with longing for a moment before sliding her lips over the swollen head. As she lapped her tongue round his cock, stroking his shaft, she became lost in her task, bobbing up and down, licking, rubbing, feeling her own power, sensing Harry's pleasure. Breaking contact for a moment, but continuing to wank his lovely cock, she looked up to see Harry panting hard a huge smile on his face, the muscles in his torso and legs tense as he tried to prolong the pleasure.

Smiling back with a feeling of utter debauched enjoyment, Emily returned to her task, licking all the way up his shaft then engulfing him again. Her free hand went to his balls, held them for a while, enjoying their warmth before sliding her fingers along his perineum massaging the hard root of his engorged manhood. Harry gasped, he couldn't believe what was happening. He'd barely had time to think since she took his hand and now here was the most wonderful woman giving him an unbelievable blow job. He was gasping, trying not to come but her relentless pressure, the sucking, the licking, the stroking, the rubbing had him on the verge. He could feel the pressure start in his balls, feel the heat as his hot seed rose inside his cock. He could feel the tongue and the hands, he could see her lips and hair and knew despite his best efforts he was about to explode.

Emily sensed his imminent orgasm, thought for a moment about making him cum on her face, but decided she wanted to taste his sperm, wanted the hot seed exploding in her mouth and as she renewed her efforts she felt the swell in his cock head then the sudden burst of burning hot semen spraying into her cheeks, filling her mouth. "Fuck me, this is so much better than a dream" flashed through her mind as she continued to milk the last drop from his cock.

He was panting hard, sweat coating his body as he watched Emily look up, hand still wrapped round his member, obviously swallowing his sperm, a satisfied smile on her face. A small dribble had escaped from the corner of her mouth so with her index finger she delicately wiped it back through her full lips. It may have been at that moment that Harry thought, "I think I'm falling in love." Or it may have been a moment later as she climbed up the bed saying,

"One of us has too many clothes on."

Harry pulled her into him, kissing her hard, tasting his cum in her mouth and decided it was time to try and take a bit of control but feeling obliged to help her out of her clothing. He swiftly moved down her body, stark naked himself, cock still erect and shining from her saliva and his own sperm. Quickly he undid the button at the top of her shorts, slid the zip down and pulled them from her legs, revealing the soaking black lace of her panties. "Jesus what a fucking brilliant sight," thought Harry. He could smell the intoxicating aroma of her sex and couldn't help himself. With no preliminaries he plunged his face into her pussy, licking her wet slit bottom to top through the damp cotton. He looked up, Emily had somehow removed her blouse and was feeling her own breasts,

"Christ don't stop," she panted. Moving her panties to one side Harry revealed Emily's bald pussy, engorged and pouting at him he had no choice but to lick her again, this time tasting her properly, feeling her swollen lips with his tongue. Her clit was hard standing proud. Harry kissed it, sucking it in very gently and heard Emily gasp and jerk. He flattened his tongue and licked round and round her clit. As he did so he found the entrance to her vagina with his index finger and slowly slid it inside. Her pussy was like a velvet furnace, so hot but so wet, her juices dripped along his fingers as he plunged in and out of her.

As he continued to lick and suck at Emily's clit, Harry inserted a second finger into her pussy and set up a relentless rhythm; lick, slide in, suck, slide out, slowly increasing his pace as he became lost in her pussy, loving the feel of her soft, hot, wet folds, loving the taste of her dripping juices, loving how she was spread open under his mouth, loving her warm thighs around his head. He could hear small sounds coming from Emily, little whimpers and gasps, glancing up he saw one hand clutching a sheet, the other rolling a nipple in her fingers. "My God this is the most erotic thing I've ever seen," he thought as his tongue and fingers continued their assault of Emily's aching pussy.

Feeling her tits, rolling her nipples, Emily sent shocks of pleasure to her core, joining the waves of joy Harry was causing. She was desperate to cum, lost in the moment, her body a charged mass of erotic energy. She didn't know what he was doing down there all she could feel was different pressures, different movements, then before she knew it he was licking her clit round and round again with just the right pressure in just the right place. She tensed, screwing her eyes up, waiting, charged for the release. Harry plunged his fingers deep into her, lashed her clit with his rasping tongue, he could tell she was on the verge.

With the most erotic sigh Emily exploded, the nerve endings in her pussy finally bursting with the light flashing endorphins straight to her brain. Clutching her thighs to Harry's head she rode the wave, loving the feeling of heart warming, flesh tingling orgasm coursing through her body.

Managing to pull his head away from her throbbing pussy, Harry crawled up the bed as Emily continued to suck in air, a giant smile across her face, one arm flung over her head. Harry couldn't remember being more turned on. She was wonderful, she made him feel so alive. He looked at her, breasts heaving, their taught nipples begging for his tongue, panties stretched away from her dripping pussy, legs spread, her shoes still on, eyes gleaming, chest rising and falling, and thought, "She might be the love of my life."

Emily looked over at him, their faces close to each other,

"I'm still over dressed," she whispered with a girlish giggle. She moved into him, to kiss him lightly on the mouth giving him an expectant look as if to say, "do I have to take these knickers off myself?" Harry scooted back down the bed and peeled her sticky panties from her legs, gently removing her shoes as he did so. He kissed his way from her painted toes, up her legs, kissing her calves, the insides of her knees, her thighs, making his way to the soft flesh between her legs where he quickly darted his tongue into her pussy again. Emily gasped and jumped, grabbed his head and pulled him up to her. Looking into his eyes,

"No more licking" she said "just fuck me."

Harry had been painfully hard, despite his earlier orgasm ever since his mouth first touched Emily's pussy so no further invitation was needed. Settling between her legs, looking down at her, he saw her legs wide open, knees raised. Her slick pussy was spread wide, revealing pink lips and a velvet entrance aching to be penetrated.

Holding his own cock as Emily watched him, he positioned it at the entrance to her pussy, sensing the heat coming from her, feeling the slick wet hole waiting to accept him. He pushed and she felt him enter her, felt his head open her up and felt every millimetre of thick cock fill her. Neither moved for a moment, enjoying each other's flesh, the intense feeling that only a hard cock in a willing pussy can bring.

They looked deep into each others eyes as their lips met in a passionate kiss, tongues tangling as Harry slowly withdrew, nearly all the way out. He'd thought to go slow, make love, but there was too much heat and passion between them and before he knew it he was fucking her as hard as he could. Emily was matching his movements as his turgid shaft plunged deep into her, Harry up on his arms, Emily hands behind her pushing against the headboard, she threw a pillow to the floor just as Harry lifted her legs above his shoulders, continuing his unrelenting rhythm but now reaching even deeper, his cock meeting her cervix. They both looked down at the same moment to watch the hottest sight, Harry's long, hard cock gliding repeatedly in and out of Emily's slick tight pussy.

Their eyes met in a lust filled smile,

"You filthy fucker," panted Emily, feeling an overwhelming sense of joy and love as Harry's hot cock thrust into her, this was turning into one of the best fuck's ever.

Emily slipped her legs from Harry's shoulders, to change the angle again, as she did so Harry ground his cock round in circles inside her, bringing new sensations and his pubic bone in contact with her sensitive clit, she gasped and smiled then wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, then they kissed with a deep tenderness that transcended their passion. For both of them this was a perfect moment, joined in so many ways, fucking but also loving.

Their kiss broke and as they came up for air both lovers had huge grins etched across their faces. Harry carried on thrusting, enjoying the feeling of this sensual woman taking his hard cock deep inside her, enjoying the way she so obviously loved their love making.

Emily released her legs from Harry's waist and indicated she wanted to move. Reluctantly Harry withdrew from Emily's pussy, feeling the loss the moment his swollen head slipped out, but within moments he was on his back, Emily looming over him her tight nipples grazing his chest as she reached down, took his cock and positioned it at the mouth of her waiting pussy.

She too had felt the emptiness when he withdrew so was desperate to get him back deep inside her. Smiling down at him Emily plunged down, sitting on him, his cock filling her up, their groins locked together. She sat up looking proud, happy and quite, quite filthy. As she began to ride his stiff member, Harry reached up. Somewhere in the back of his lust addled state he realised he hadn't felt the pleasure of her perfect tits, now was the time. Holding a breast in each hand as Emily bounced up and down he began to circle a thumb around each of her hard nipples, sending shock waves into her pussy, bringing her even more pleasure.

"Use your palms," she instructed. Harry never one to argue in a situation like this, repositioned his hands to bring his palms into contact with her hard nubs, rolling them gently around as Emily closed her eyes in pleasure. Emily was in erotic heaven, her pussy, clit and nipples were all in contact with this lovely man and he still looked fantastic, bringing her waves of joy in her heart as well as her cunt.

After a few minutes of grinding herself onto his hot cock, Emily got down on her elbows and kissed him, as she did so Harry took over the rhythm, fucking her from below. No words passed between them, just a look of lust and acknowledgement that neither wanted this to end. But Harry knew he wasn't far away, this endless fuck couldn't last. However he knew another change might prolong his eventual climax. As they continued to fuck he whispered in her ear,

"I want you...from behind," barely able to get the words out as he panted harder with every drive of his cock.

"Come on then, fuck me" Emily practically shouted as she climbed off his cock and on to all fours, arse raised in the air. Harry scrambled behind her, his cock waving obscenely.

"Oh God, you're lovely." he exclaimed kissing each butt cheek and licking her engorged pussy before driving himself once more deep inside. He grabbed hold of her buttocks, spreading her cheeks as he thrust into her, getting even deeper into her pussy, even deeper into her body. In this position everything was tighter and each joyous thrust was bringing his climax one step closer.

Emily was loving this new angle, she could feel every tiny millimetre of his hard rod with each new thrust, building up the pleasure coursing through her body. Every so often she reached beneath herself to rub her clit, desperate to cum now she could sense Harry was getting close. Seeing this Harry reached around and took over, rolling his finger around her most sensitive spot as he pounded into her pussy, but he couldn't last, the sensations in his cock, the beautiful eroticism of the moment, the endless pressure of her pussy milking his cock meant he would explode at any moment.

Not knowing if she was on the pill, his last thought of common sense kicked in,

"Where do you want me to cum?" he gasped.

"On my tits, cum on my tits," Emily responded, rolling away. As Emily lay back on her back, legs parted the fingers on one hand playing with a sensitive nipple, the fingers on the other sliding around her clit, Harry kneeled over her, watching her masturbate as she watched him masturbate. His cock had never felt so hard in his hand and with a few rapid strokes a long stream of hot sperm exploded from the end of his swollen head. Harry gasped and grunted and at precisely the moment another sticky shot of sperm hit Emily's chest, she too gasped, panting as she felt the sparks of her orgasm hit her.

Both lovers were gasping for air, eyes screwed tight shut as they rode the waves of their orgasm, and as they opened them their mouths met in the deepest of passionate kisses, their sweat and his sperm sliding between them as they kissed hard and long.

Finally and reluctantly Harry flopped on his back, laughing.

"Whats so funny?" Emily asked feeling a bit disconcerted.

"I'm just so fucking happy," he said "I always laugh when I'm happy."

A smile returned to Emily's face, "I am too" she whispered as she snuggled into his arms, wishing this holiday would never end.

12