Emily's Escorts Pt. 02

Story Info
Leena joins us.
6.7k words
4.79
6.6k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

Sunday

Leena had left just after ten on Sunday morning. We'd shared a kiss with me naked and her in the one shoulder dress she'd worn the night before. I dressed in a casual, pale green, mid-thigh shift dress and put on my electric green, four inch heels.

I'd promised to call Leena later after I'd spoken to Emily, so before I checked out I called Emily. I brought her up to date, along with the news that Leena wanted to join our small but growing team of girls.

"Anna, darling, that's wonderful. Can I meet her? Would you both be available for a coffee tomorrow morning?"

I laughed. "Slow down, Emily. She's gone and I have to tidy, pack, check out and get home. Then I'll call her and let you know."

"Sorry, darling. I'll try to curb my enthusiasm. Yes, do that. Call me back when you can. Love you! Mwah!"

"Love you, too. Talk later babe. Mwah!"

I packed up, took my case downstairs and checked out. The doorman signalled a Lexus taxi forward and the driver helped me with my bag and then opened the passenger side, back door and I slid into the comfortable seats. No cheap, uncomfortable London black cabs at this hotel.

On the ride home I thought back to the last night and morning with Leena, the memories stirring a welcome tingle between my legs. The reason I'd suggested she join us was because of how incredibly good she was. Her natural submissiveness could be a very attractive feature for some of our clients. It also meant I would get to spend more time with her which, I have to admit, I wasn't against.

I got home, unpacked and finally sat down in my lounge, in the large, comfortable armchair facing the large picture window overlooking the river, to call Leena. I didn't block my caller ID this time.

She picked up within two rings and said guardedly, "Yes? Who is this?"

"Leena babe, it's Anna. Can you talk?"

"Oh hi. Um. Not right now. Can I call you back? It'll be about an hour. Is that okay?"

I was guessing that Eric, her husband, was there and she hadn't yet had the chance, or possibly nerve, to tell him about her job offer.

"Of course, babe. Talk soon. Mwah."

She didn't return the phone kiss but just said, "Yes. Talk soon."

I had an hour to kill so decided I could at least do something about my tingles. I stood and undressed completely, dropping my clothes over the couch. I love being naked when I play. If I'm with someone else, clothes can be an important addition but, on my own, in my apartment, I like to be unencumbered.

I stood at the window. My apartment is large and on the second floor so, with the bright sun outside it was unlikely that anyone would see me, but the chance of being caught is what gives me the thrill. The feeling of being naked sort of in public just adds to it. I propped myself on the back of the sofa, caressing my right breast with my left hand and stroking down over my bald mound to my clit. She was already poking out and I stroked her hood gently at first, building myself slowly. I watched pedestrians on the opposite side of the street as they walked by, oblivious to the fact that there was a naked woman pleasuring herself in full view and that made my need rise even further. I felt my wetness increase and released my breast, dropping my hand between my legs and sliding two fingers inside me as I sped up the movements on my clit. I slowed down, edging myself a little, something I love to do because of how much bigger it makes the resulting orgasm.

I kept up the edging for minutes and then knew I wanted something more than just my fingers inside me. I slid my fingers out, got up and walked into my bedroom, still stroking my clit as I went, and opened my toy cupboard. I picked out one of my favourite g-spot vibes and lay back on the bed, opening my legs and sliding it slowly in. I was so ready that lube wasn't needed. Once I had it in I switched it on and felt the vibrations in just the right spot. Still determined to be my exhibitionist self I, somehow, got up, holding it in place, and walked back into the lounge and took up my spot by the window once more.

I was now closer and now wanted the release that I was on the edge of. Turning the vibrations to pulse mode I once more started stroking my clit through her hood. She was very hard and erect now and I suddenly started my orgasm. It rushed into me and out from my clit and spot and I felt my wetness increase and then suddenly I was shaking and calling out, "Oh fuck! Yes. God. Fuck!"

The release was just what I had needed. As I floated back down to earth I slowly slid the still pulsing vibrator out of me, feeling that delicious little mini-orgasm as it popped out. I switched it off and stood there for a few minutes letting my breathing return to normal. Once it had, I decided I needed a luxurious bath.

I went through to my large bathroom and started the mixer taps, filling the bath and adding bubbles. While it was filling I washed my toy, laying it on the marble sink top. Just in case, I ran back into the lounge and grabbed my phone. I didn't want to miss a call from Leena.

I finally tied my hair up in a bun. I didn't want to wash it again that day. I then slid into the lovely, warming, welcoming water and lay back for a few minutes, eyes closed. I suddenly had a thought that worried me. What if Leena's reticence wasn't about her husband being there, or not having told him? What if she'd got cold feet and didn't want to join us? Or she'd told her husband and he'd forbidden her? Well, if that was the case it was sad because I'd probably never see her again, but I would never push anyone against their natural instincts.

Also, if it was true, I'd have to change my phone number. 'Damn it, Anna. Why are you always so impetuous?' I thought to myself. I knew the answer. It was because I really liked Leena. It was almost instant from the moment we'd met in person the night before. There was something so wonderfully uncomplicated about her. A lot of my clients are powerful women who, I always get the impression, have their own agenda. I'm not complaining. The sex is still amazing, but Leena was different.

It was while I was pondering all of this that my phone rang. I quickly dried my hand on a towel and picked it up, seeing it was Leena, and breezily answering it with, "Hi Leena. Thanks for calling back."

I heard an intake of breath and I thought to myself, 'uh oh'. She said, "Miss Anna. I've missed you so much."

I let out a breath I hadn't realised I was holding and smiled as I said, "And I, you. I was just lying here in the bath thinking about you."

"Oh fuck. Don't. I can't concentrate if I have the image of you naked in the bath while we talk."

I giggled. "Sorry babe. So can you talk now?"

"Yes. Eric has gone out to get some stuff for dinner. So, did you talk to Emily?"

So she hadn't lost her nerve. "Yes, babe I did. She wants to meet you. Could you make coffee in town tomorrow morning?"

"Oh my. Yes. I can. Eric will be at work. Where and what time?"

"Do you know 'Coffee Heaven'?"

"I think so. Next to that little church?"

"That's the one. Is eleven O'clock tomorrow morning okay for you?"

"Yes. Yes it is. Oh... god... I'm all nervous. What should I wear?"

I put on a calming voice. "Babe, don't worry. Emily won't judge you on your clothes. Wear what you feel comfortable in. I'll be wearing a short summer dress, stockings and heels, if that helps you?"

"Yes. Yes. It does. Thank you Miss Anna."

I giggled. "Don't call me that in the coffee shop, babe. So, did you tell Eric about joining Emily's?"

There was a pause. "No. No, I haven't. And I won't. For now. He just had lots of questions about what we got up to and I told him I'd tell him more when I'd asked you for permission to tell him. What happened between you and me feels very special and very personal right now."

"Well, you don't have to ask me for permission and I completely understand. Don't feel like you're betraying anything if you do, but don't feel pressure if you don't want to. Just tell him you really enjoyed it or something like that."

"Yes. Yes. Okay. Thank you Miss Anna. You're so wise."

I laughed. "Babe, you're eight years older than me. Surely wisdom should be on your side, not mine."

I heard a rueful laugh. "You'd think, wouldn't you? Okay. Look, I'll see you tomorrow at eleven. I'm really looking forward to it, Anna. I'm like an excited schoolgirl at the thought of seeing you again."

"I have to tell you, babe, the feeling is mutual. Now, go have a wonderful evening and I'll see you in the morning."

"Thank you, Miss Anna. Mwah."

"Mwah!"

I ended the call and got out of the bath, drying myself, letting my hair down, spraying ant-perspirant and brushing my teeth. I went to the loo and went back into the lounge. Sitting on my large, soft sofa I called Emily.

"Anna darling. All home safe and sound?"

"Yes, babe. I just spoke to Leena. She's okay with meeting. How about eleven thirty tomorrow morning at 'Coffee Heaven'?"

"Perfect. I'll see you there. Bye darling. See you tomorrow. Have a good rest of the day."

"You too, babe. Love you. Mwah!"

"Mwah!"

Monday morning

I'd told Emily to arrive half an hour after we were due to meet because I wanted to get Leena comfortable and, if I'm honest, because I quite liked the idea of spending some time alone with her.

That morning I'd got out of bed with a little excitement at the thought of seeing her again. I showered and dried, ate a light breakfast of corn flakes and then put on a dark blue g-string, black suspender belt with dark, sheer stockings, tie-dye, tube mini dress in blues, dark pinks and white. It's strapless and, with my boobs, there's no need for a bra. I added dark blue, four inch heels, sat and did my makeup and hair, which I left loose behind me.

I checked my watch. It was ten thirty and it's only a fifteen minute walk but in heels it would be uncomfortable so I ordered a cab. Since I started making serious money I treat myself sometimes. I was at the coffee shop with about ten minutes to spare and, walking in, was happily surprised to see Leena already there in a window seat. There was the usual clatter and hiss of steam and not too many customers. The table she'd chosen was about as far as possible from anyone else. She looked stunning in a low cut, pale blue mini dress with wide straps over the shoulders. She was wearing some sort of push-up bra because her beautiful cleavage was very much on display. Like me she was wearing some sort of stockings or tights. Based on my experience of the night before I was guessing the former. Her long dark locks were held back with a multi-coloured hair-tie.

She saw me and got up off her stool at the high circular tables as I approached. We both smiled and I could see a gleam of happiness in her eyes.

"Anna! Come here." She took me into a huge hug, which we both shared, ignoring the stares from some of the coffee shop clientele. She kissed me briefly on the lips and she asked me what I wanted to drink. She went and got me a flat white and brought it back for me.

Leena brushed my hand briefly and said, "It's so wonderful to see you. I know it's only been a day but it's felt like forever. Is Emily coming?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, babe. In about thirty minutes. I thought we could catch up a little first."

She idly continued stroking my hand with her fingers. "Thank you. That means a lot. I hardly slept last night and was up at six. Eric wondered why I was so eager to get up so quickly. I just told him I was going shopping and wanted to get ahead of any rush."

"You still haven't told him?"

Her face dropped a little, which I wasn't happy to see. "No. He wanted details last night about you and me and I gave him a little then we fucked. I know... sorry... it doesn't sound very romantic does it? Well, it wasn't. At least not for me. But... I kept thinking about you and me and what we did and that helped a lot. At least he gave me an orgasm but he then fell asleep. I had to go and give myself a couple more in the bathroom."

Luckily, given all the surrounding noise and idle chatter of the other clientele, nobody could hear our conversation.

I turned my hand over and gripped hers. "Oh, babe. I never wanted to come between you and your husband."

She shook her head. "You haven't, Anna. You just made me realise what I'd been missing all these years and how selfish Eric is."

I looked into her eyes and said, "You're perhaps going to have to tell him how to be a more considerate lover. Teach him. Don't forget, he paid for last night. He must love and trust you an awful lot to do that for you."

She sighed. "Yeah. I suppose. I did tell him you'd offered me a discount if I wanted to see you again and he was totally okay with that. Of course, I haven't mentioned that if I join you then I get you for free. That's a conversation for another day." She shook herself and continued, "That's not what we're here for. So tell me about Emily. I'm a little nervous about meeting her."

I squeezed her hand and said, "Emily's wonderful, loving and caring. You will adore her, I just know. She is one of my best friends, if not my all time best friend."

"Are you lovers?"

I looked at her and she lifted her eyes and looked deep into mine.

"No, babe. We're not. Never have been. Her partner, June, is also one of our escorts, and a wonderful, kind caring woman, but we've never actually been lovers."

She swallowed. "So... you make love to lots of beautiful, wealthy women and...?"

I stopped her by leaning forward and brushing her cheek with my lips. I whispered into her ear, "And nothing. They're mostly pretty wealthy but they aren't all beautiful. Oh, possibly on the outside because money can buy a lot of good looks, but not always on the inside."

I pulled back and she smiled shyly. She mumbled, "Well, I'm glad you were my first. You're beautiful inside and out. And I've... explored quite a lot of both."

She snorted and giggled and I joined her. We were still giggling and sipping our coffee when Emily walked in.

She'd really gone to town with her outfit. She was wearing a black, long sleeve, cable knit mini dress, some sort of hose that, given the shortness of the dress I assumed were tights, but with Emily you never knew, and black, high heeled ankle boots. She was wearing her round, red framed glasses, which always make her look very sexy. She had a dark pink briefcase in her hand. Her hair wasn't bobbed, it was just past her shoulders and it goes without saying, looked fabulous. She saw me and waved. I waved back and Leena turned to look as Emily walked up to the baristas and ordered her coffee and then headed over to our table.

"Jenny, darling! How are you?" She said, placing a kiss on my cheek. "And this must be the lovely Leena you told me so much about. Lovely to meet you." She held out her hand, palm down, and Leena took it, looking at me for a second. I realised I hadn't told Emily that Leena knew my real name.

"Emily, babe. Leena knows I'm Anna."

Her face lit up in a glorious smile. "Oh wonderful! The level of trust is important. If Anna likes you, you're in, Leena."

She took a stool at our table and sat herself down on it saying, "So, how are you girls? Everything okay?"

Emily can be a force of nature at times and I saw Leena hesitating.

"We're fine babe. How are things?" I replied.

She looked at Leena and raised an eyebrow, smiling at her, "And you can speak for yourself, Leena, I believe?"

Leena stalled for a moment and then said, "I'm so happy to meet you, Emily. Anna was just telling me how much she values your friendship."

"That feeling is shared, I assure you. Now, let's take a look at you. Can you get up and give me a twirl?"

Leena swallowed. "What? Here? In a coffee shop?"

Emily gave her a disarming smile. "Yes, darling. Just pretend you're showing me your dress or something."

Leena hesitantly got off her stool and did a slow turn as both Emily and I watched. Once complete she stood there, a slight look of worry on her face.

Emily let out a little whistle. "Mmm. I see what Anna means now. What a wonderful body you have. Beautiful legs, amazing boobs and perfect curves. Yes. You may take your seat again, Leena darling."

Leena complied and as she was readjusting herself Emily said, "So, Leena, do you still wish to join our happy little band?"

She swallowed and looked at me. I smiled at her. "It's your choice, Leena."

She looked at Emily and said, "How often will I be asked to work?"

Emily placed a hand over hers and said, "As much or as little as you like. Just call me and tell me when you can be, and indeed want to be, available."

"What if, like, my period starts unexpectedly, or something?"

Emily smiled and said, "We will always accommodate and change schedules but, let me tell you, a couple of our regulars would quite like that as long as you felt comfortable with it. As I said, it's entirely your call. We will never force you to do anything, I promise."

She looked at me and then back at Emily. I saw the resolve in her face and almost cheered when she said, "Okay. I'm in. If you'll have me."

Emily glanced my way and then at Leena. "Of course we'll have you, darling. So I took the liberty of bringing a contract with me if you want to sign it now? Or perhaps you want to take it home and read it."

I intervened. "Leena, I read that contract from front to back when I joined and trust me it's all about your rights."

Leena smiled. "If Anna trusts it, so do I. She knows me inside and out." Here she winked at me and I giggled.

Emily said, "Wonderful!" She placed her briefcase on the table and took out three copies of the contract, turning them all to the last page and then handing one to Leena, one to me and kept one for herself. "So you need to sign it here," she said, pointing at the bottom, "Anna needs to witness it here and then I'll sign it. You keep a copy, Anna keeps one and mine goes on file."

We spent the next few minutes signing and dating and when it was all done Emily got up and went to Leena giving her a warm hug and kissing her on the cheek. "Welcome, Leena. I'm so happy you've joined us. You won't regret it, I promise."

I placed my hand over Leena's and said, "We're going to have a lot of fun."

Emily sat back down and Leena said, "So if I could be available on Saturday would you have something for me?"

Emily raised an elegantly sculpted eyebrow and said, "I love it. So keen. I even have an idea for your first client."

Leena looked at me and said, "Not Anna?"

Emily laughed and said, "Interestingly, it is."

I wondered what she was talking about. "Emily, babe. What on earth do you mean?"

She smiled and said, "Lady T?"

Oh. Tara. "Wait. That's not going to work, babe. Tara's a sub and Leena is too. How..."

"I took the liberty of phoning Lady T this morning hoping this would all go smoothly, I hope you don't mind, and I thought it would be perfect. She is definitely interested. The two of you. You can show Leena the ropes, as it were."

Here Emily and I both laughed, knowing Tara as we do.

Leena looked both happy and confused. "So, I get to be with Anna and... Lady T? What will I do?"

I smiled and said, "Don't worry babe. We have plenty of time to plan."

Emily snapped her case closed, finished her coffee, and said, "RIght, you two, I'll leave you alone. Have a lovely rest of your day."

She stood up and went to Leena, giving her a hug. "I'm so happy you're with us, darling."

She came to me, likewise hugged me and said, "Love you, darling."

"I love you too, babe."

With that she waved and left, walking her sexy and elegant walk. I caught Leena watching her admiringly and smiled. Emily has that effect on people.

I took Leena's hand and said, "Are you okay? What do you want to do with the rest of the day?"

annag98
annag98
811 Followers
12