Emily's Escorts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied, quite breezily, happiness in her tone, "I'm definitely okay. I have to tell you just the thought of what comes next is making me tingle. What I want to do is for you to take me somewhere and fuck my brains out."

That sent little shocks through me and I actually felt my nipples harden and a distinct warmth between my legs. Without hesitation, I said, "Me too. Come on. Let's go."

We got up and I fished out a generous tip, leaving it on the table. We thanked the barista as we left, Leena holding the door open for me.

"Where are we going to go?" She asked as we walked slowly down to the river in the pleasant, midday sunshine.

"Well, as long as you promise never to let anyone know where I take you, how about my place? It's a fifteen minute walk. We can get a cab if you like, it can be difficult in heels."

She took my hand and squeezed it. "Let's walk. Take it slowly. Take me to your home, Miss Anna."

I giggled. "Come then my beautiful nympho whore. Let me lead you to my castle where we can have our wicked way with each other."

She pulled me to a stop. I turned to look at her and saw something in her eyes that I couldn't quite read. "Is that what I am now? A whore?"

I got concerned. "No! That was just my silly joke. Sorry babe. I shouldn't have said it."

She replied, "Actually, I quite like being your whore. But for everyone else I am a high class escort."

I wrapped my arms around her and whispered, "Then you are my little whore."

We got to the waterfront and turned right. A few minutes later we got to the access door to the apartment complex and I fished my keycard out and we went in and then left into the lift. We got in and, as on the previous night, we fell into each other's arms and kissed passionately. I felt the twinges of anticipation inside me as we left the lift and got to my door. My apartment takes up the whole floor. It's expensive but, I think, worth it for the view alone.

We entered the hallway and I led her through to the lounge. She stopped for a moment and took in my furnishings. She stepped around my sofa and I followed as she took in the view from the picture window.

"Oh, Anna. What a beautiful place. Such a wonderful view."

I was just behind her, so I quickly lifted the hem of her dress and smacked her bottom, quite hard. She let out a squeal and turned to me. "Sorry. Miss Anna."

We fell into a tight embrace and a passionate kiss, her hands stroking my back as I let mine drop down and lift her skirt once more, caressing her cheeks. The brief sight of her bum and now my exploring hands led me to a realisation. I broke our kiss and said, "No panties, my nympho whore?"

She blushed and smiled. "No, Miss Anna. I hope you approve, Miss Anna. I wanted to be like you were last night. It's been giving me a thrill all morning."

I gave her a peck. "I certainly approve. Sadly I did wear panties today. Would you like to see?"

She nodded. "Yes, Miss Anna. Please.""

I lifted my dress all the way up to my waist, revealing my dark blue, lacy g-string.

Leena knelt down in front of me and looked up, her long hair falling down her back. "May I remove them, Miss Anna?"

I nodded, trying to keep a haughty demeanour, at least for now. "I insist you do, my little whore."

She reached down to undo my shoes first. I was getting a real thrill, as I often do when I'm playing a role, be it domme or sub. I stepped out of my shoes and she placed them reverently together to her side. Next she took sides of my string and pulled down revealing me to her once more. I could feel that my clit was already excited and that I was distinctly wet.

I stepped out of the string, which she then took up to her nose and sniffed. She looked up at me again. "Oh, Miss Anna. I love being reconnected to your scent. It has sent lots of lovely warmth to my... cunt. May I kiss your pussy, Miss Anna?"

I nodded. "You may, little whore, but only to get a taste. I also want you naked for me, soon."

"Yes, Miss Anna. I want to be naked for you."

I moved my left foot towards the wall, opening up for her. She gently stroked her fingers down the sides of my mound and leaned forwards, her tongue brushed over my clit and I put my hands in her hair, wrapping it in my fists, pulling her fully onto me. I felt her mouth encompass me and her tongue circling my clit. The feelings were electric and it was all I could do to maintain control and not just let her give me the release I wanted, but I knew it would be all the more momentous if I delayed it.

After some tens of seconds I stopped her, pulling her back. She immediately obeyed and looked back into my eyes as I looked down into hers. She had a look of pure happiness on her face. "Oh, Miss Anna. You taste just as wonderful as you did before."

"Thank you, little whore. Now, get up."

She obediently rose and stood in front of me. I still had my dress scrunched up at my waist as we kissed, briefly.

I kept my voice haughty as I said, "I think you need to remove my dress, don't you?"

"Oh yes Miss Anna. I do. I want to see your beautiful breasts once more. I dreamed about them last night."

I was mildly surprised that my much smaller breasts would be the object of fantasy for someone who was far better endowed, but I also know that opposites attract.

She took the top of the tube and lowered it, revealing my breasts and taut nipples. She pulled it all the way down, over my hips, thighs and to the floor. I stepped out.

She stood back up and looked out of the window. "Aren't you worried that someone will see you, Miss Anna?"

"What if they do? But we're facing south, the sun is shining, it's unlikely. Now, let me undress you. I want to see you again."

"Please Miss Anna. That would be lovely. Thank you."

She turned and pulled her hair up. I undid the clasp at the top and then slid the zip all the way down, revealing her blue lace bra straps. I pushed it off her shoulders and lowered it over her arms and down, revealing that she had no suspender belt, just hold up stockings. Once I'd lowered it to the floor she stepped out of it and I threw it over the back of the couch.

I briefly placed a kiss on her bare mound and stood back up. I undid her bra, releasing her breasts. It joined her dress on the couch.

"For now, my beautiful whore, you can keep your stockings and shoes on. Miss Anna wants to explore you once more."

"Yes, Miss Anna. Thank you so much. I want to feel your touch so much."

I had a thought. "If we're going to be with Lady Tara on Saturday I have to find something out. How do you feel about anal play?"

She looked a little worried. "Um, is it compulsory? I've tried anal sex a few times and, although Eric enjoys it, it wasn't so great for me. Sorry Miss Anna."

I kissed her in reassurance. "It's not essential, babe, but from what I know that's mostly because men just think it's a tighter pussy and treat it that way. It can be horribly painful if done wrong, but actually can be a very fulfilling part of lovemaking combined with other things."

She nodded and swallowed. "I trust you, Miss Anna. If you say I'll enjoy it, I will try my best. Do you want to do it now?"

I smiled. "'Do it' is probably the wrong way to think of it. Come with me."

I walked through to my bedroom and she dutifully followed. I pointed at the bed and said, "Lie face down, your beautiful bum slightly in the air."

She crawled up onto the bed and placed her head on its side on the pillow, her knees on the bed, slightly parted. I took a second to take in the wonderfully erotic sight of her stockings, wet pussy and now her exposed back entrance, her long hair arrayed around her.

"Like this, Miss Anna?" She said, her voice sounding both nervous and excited.

I walked up to her and said, "Yes, little whore. Just like that. Now wait a moment while I get something."

I went to my toy cupboard and got out one of my smaller silicone butt plugs and the lube.

I knelt on the bed, between her legs and said, "Now, I will take this slowly. If you want me to stop, just say so. First I'm putting some lube on your back entrance. Okay?"

"Yes, Miss Anna."

I squirted quite a lot out and then smothered my finger in it, gently circling her entrance, not pushing. "How does that feel?"

"Actually it feels good. It tickles but in a nice way."

I took a moment to smack her bottom.

She chuckled. "Sorry, Miss Anna."

"You're forgiven. Now, I'm going to slowly push my finger in. Try to relax. It might seem an odd idea, but it makes it easier and more pleasant if you sort of push slowly out."

I slowly pushed at her entrance and felt an initial tightening and then she got the idea and I slid in up to about my first knuckle.

"How does that feel, little whore?"

She sighed a little and said, "Actually Miss Anna, it's okay so far."

"I'm going to push a little further now, okay?"

"Yes, Miss Anna."

I pushed again and this time she relaxed more naturally and I was soon up to my second knuckle, the tip of my finger emerging inside her. I decided to add a little extra for her at this point and, with my other hand, reached between her legs to stroke her quite erect and wet clit.

I felt the muscles in her little hole contract as I did this and she moaned softly. "Oh, Miss Anna. That feels lovely."

I smiled happily. "I'm glad you're enjoying it, my little whore. Now, try to relax back there, I'm going to push in further."

Within a short time my finger was as deep as it could go and I stopped stroking her clit for a moment, just applying a little pressure. She moaned.

I slowly started sliding my finger back out, asking her, "How does that feel? Relax as I move out of you."

"Actually, it feels nice when you're doing that with my clit at the same time, Miss Anna. And you're so kind and gentle."

I felt her closing a little as I slid out and just said, "Relax, babe. Okay?"

I got all the way out and watched her hole close almost immediately. I slowly started to push back in and resumed stroking her clit. Fairly quickly my finger was emerging inside her once more and she moaned softly again. I repeated this, taking a second or so to withdraw and then the same to slide back in, all the while stroking her clit. I felt her relaxing and saw her fingers grip the pillows.

She almost cried out, "Fuck, Miss Anna. You're going to make me come."

At that moment I stopped stroking her clit, withdrew my finger and was rewarded with her hole staying open a little longer. She moaned into the pillows.

I picked up the plug, smeared it with copious amounts of lube, and placed the tip at her entrance.

"Are you ready, my beautiful whore? This toy is a little wider. I will be gentle, I promise."

There was almost a pleading in her voice when she said, "Yes, Miss Anna. Please. I want release, I want your toy filling me."

I pushed gently, reminding her, "Relax and push back, babe."

The toy is about an inch wide at its widest, and I was pleased when it didn't meet as much resistance as I had expected. She cried out a little as the thickest part entered her but then it popped in, pulled by her, and the neck was all the way in, the flat base sitting snugly between her cheeks, the little green gem sparkling in the sunlight. It looked so beautiful. She let out a sigh and said, "Oh, Miss Anna. That feels so nice."

I gave her an affectionate slap on her bum and wiped my lube soaked finger on her.

"Now we're going back to the lounge, my little whore."

She obediently said, "Yes, Miss Anna. Please Miss Anna."

I slid off the bed and she turned over and rolled off the bed onto her heeled shoes. I know full well what it's like to walk with a plug and heels. The way you have to walk means it moves inside a little. I picked up the lube, took her hand and led her through, leading her to the window once more.

I patted the back of the sofa and she leaned against it, a look of fierce desire in her eyes. I knelt down in front of her and breathed in deeply, simultaneously taking in the sight of her hard clit and soaking lips.

"Leena, babe, I can see and smell your need. Do you want me to make you come?"

"Yes, Miss Anna. I want so much to come."

I leaned forward and let my tongue stroke the hood of her clit. She gasped, her hands going into my hair, pulling me to her. With practised hands I poured some lube onto my fingers and slid them up between her lips. Starting with two, pushing them in slowly and deeply. Finding her spot easily and stroking on it. I could feel her walls clamping and releasing, showing how near she was to the edge. I could feel the slight pressure from the plug against her inner wall. I gently slid out and added a third finger, pushing back in, stretching her more. Her grip on my hair became almost fierce.

"Oh fuck," she said, "that is so fucking gorgeous."

In the heat of the moment I forgave her breaking of the Miss Anna rule. This was too delicious. I dropped my other hand between my own legs and started quickly rubbing my own engorged clit through her hood.

Encasing her clit in my mouth I started to suck and flick with my tongue, feeling her contractions getting stronger as my own orgasm neared. We seemed to have a strong connection. Coming together is a rare thing, but it was happening again. I suppose it was the combination of our mutual lust and reading each other in an almost telepathic way. I felt my own begin, reaching for it a little as I heard her cry out, "Oh my god.. Holy fucking god. I've never... ahhhhhhh!" This last delivered in a wavering cry as my own crashed through me, filling me. I made sure to keep as much focus as I could on her and then our second orgasm crashed through us. It was bigger and more fulfilling and almost made me pass out.

I slowed down, released her and slid my fingers out slowly, making her shudder slightly.

I eventually managed to bring myself upright and suddenly we were in each other's arms, kissing deeply, our breasts mashed together. She curled one heeled leg around me and pulled me closer.

Once we had sated ourselves, for the moment, we released and little pecks followed.

She finally managed to find her voice. "Wow, Miss Anna. Just wow. That was next level. I never thought I'd enjoy something like that. Never. But I loved it. Thank you so, so much."

I kissed her briefly and said, "The pleasure was as much mine, babe. For now, drop the Miss Anna thing. It doesn't have to be all the time."

She smiled and kissed me in return, saying, "Okay. I still might just use it anyway. Miss Anna. So, why did I need to learn this for Lady Tara? What's that all about?"

I kissed her and said, "That is going to be an interesting conversation. Come on, let's go get a bath and I'll tell you all about her."

I took her into the bathroom where we removed her shoes and stockings, and she undid my belt and slid my own stockings down, putting them on the bathroom chair. We started running a bath and I added bubbles.

As it was pouring we kissed deeply and I finally pulled back, saying, "Well, the first thing you need to know about Lady T is that you'll recognise her. She's very much in the public eye."

To be continued...

---------------------------------------------------

Once again, thank you, dear reader, for getting this far and, I hope, enjoying the story. Thanks to Pixie and Sabrine for their proofreading and support. I can't thank them enough. Love and kisses to you both.

I invite you once more to come and visit the Literotica chat room "Emily's Escorts (Lesbian Ladies)'. You have to look quite far down the list to find it, but hopefully that will change. You are welcome whether you are cis- or trans-gendered, male or female. It's a very friendly place. Feel free to say hello to me if I am in there.

If you enjoyed the story so far please consider leaving a comment and giving me as many stars as possible.

Love and hugs

Anna

xxxx

12