Emily's Favourite Uncle

Story Info
Emily gives her Uncle what he wants.
5.2k words
4.17
33.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother is such a bitch, I have told her enough times that I don't sleep around. True, I haven't told her I'm still a virgin though because she simply wouldn't believe me, but for her to call me a slut was just one step too far. So I left. Don't get me wrong I'm not a child, I'm 23 but I did live in her house so she expected me to follow her rules, and anyway, what's wrong with sluts? Some of my best friends are sluts. Personally I think I'm a princess and princesses cannot be sluts, everyone knows that. So she's got me completely wrong.

So, as I said, I left. OK maybe I didn't go very far, just to my Aunt Janet and Uncle Paul's house three streets away, and I've been here three weeks now. They are way cooler than Mum and they treat me like the adult I am. I have my own room and I can pretty much come and go as I please. Except I don't get to come half as much as I want to.

The main problem is Uncle Paul. I don't think he's used to having a young woman in his house especially one as cute as me and I will admit that I will play around quite a lot with him. Now I will usually wear just leggings and cropped tops around the house and I know he has noticed my boobs and shapely ass, I mean it's not as if they are easy to miss especially when I might accidentally flaunt them when he's about. Once I even treated him to a camel-toe. He thinks I don't notice him watching me, and to be honest he's quite good at disguising it. I'm fairly sure Janet doesn't have a clue.

So after being here a week I thought I would take it up a notch to see what happens. Janet was at her Spanish class and I had just showered after work so all I was wearing was a t-shirt and panties because I know how much he likes looking at my long slim legs and my 34C tits really do look fabulous when swinging free. Of course my nipples were so hard from rubbing against the cotton of my t-shirt and I made sure that they stayed that way. I did check in the mirror and they looked so sexy, because they were so hard my pointy nipples were quite obvious through the thin material and it looked so hot when I moved. I tried really hard to be as subtle as I could around Paul because I know I looked sexy and I didn't want him losing control in his pants.

I could tell Paul was proper struggling. I was sitting at one end of the sofa watching Love Island and Paul came in and sat at the other end. I was sitting with my legs tucked up under me so made sure that he had plenty of thigh to ogle. I will admit that my teasing was making me a little horny especially when I stretched my legs the length of the sofa and rested my feet on his legs just above his knees. I didn't dare get too close to his cock because I didn't know how he would react. Now don't get me wrong I did ask him whether he minded me doing so and he didn't complain especially after as I flashed him a huge smile and wriggled my upper body so he couldn't miss my boobies bouncing so freely under my shirt and so close to his touch.

The girls on the TV were no competition.

I really don't know how it happened but as I stretched my t-shirt rode up my legs until it was barely covering my nice white cotton panties which were stretched so tightly and I think he might have got a real eyeful of my panty covered pussy if he looked towards me. Which of course he did, several times. I made sure that all this time I did not take my eyes off the TV, I didn't want to embarrass him after all, just give him a little flash. Sadly after a few minutes I heard Janet's key in the door and I tucked my legs under myself again all innocent like. Poor Paul though, I could tell his cock was straining.

Two days ago, Saturday night it was, I was out with my friend Sasha and we'd had a couple of shots and I was a little woozy so, as it was getting late, I texted Janet to say I was getting the night bus and, bless her, I got a text straight back to say that Paul would come and pick me up. Which was handy as it meant that I could keep chirpsing this young lad who was very cute and could easily have taken my cherry if he'd been a bit more confident. But he wasn't, although I did decide that he might be a good candidate so I gave him my number, and my damp panties which I don't think he'd been expecting, and a kiss on his cute little cheek.

The night air was hot and heavy so all I was wearing when Paul arrived was a tight little black dress in thin cotton. I loved this dress, it clung to my curves and left little to the imagination, it wasn't too slutty though as it ended just above the knee. Paul picked me up in his nice big SUV which is so comfy and he had some chilled old peoples' music playing and after a few minutes the alcohol had done me in and I must have dozed off because we were halfway home when I woke. I had the seat leaning back some and I found myself sitting back in the chair with my legs open and my dress barely covering my bare pussy.

As I didn't want to cause a crash I rested my hands between my legs to protect my modesty but this just made me horny and I swear I gave off a little moan as my fingers brushed the inside of my thigh. I was mortified so kept my eyes closed and pretended to be dreaming. I shifted slightly in my seat but all this managed to do was expose more of my upper thigh and a little bit of ass cheek and I could feel the cool air from the air con waft across my hot naked pussy. I'm sure that Paul probably got a proper look while I had my eyes closed because his cock looked so big pressed down the seam of his trousers.

I was a little unsteady, I'm not really a big drinker but when I'm with Sasha I can get a bit carried away, so I took Paul's arm as he opened the front door. He felt so nice and smelled amazing. But the house was dark, Janet had obviously gone to bed so feeling a little bold when I was about five steps up the stairs I flipped up the back of my dress and gave Paul a flash of my ass "a little pressie for you for picking me up" was all I said as I headed towards the bathroom. I did feel really naughty and managed to avoid Paul for most of the next day and nothing was said.

There are two more things I should probably explain. The first is that Paul and Janet are both in their early 50s and I know they have next to no sex life to speak of. They are well off and have a big 4 bedroom house. Janet has the master bedroom with the ensuite, my room is next to Janet and Paul has the next room, the last bedroom Paul uses as a study. I gather that they have separate rooms because Aunty Janet has problems sleeping sometimes. Her time of life apparently.

The second is that I haven't decided whether I like girls or boys yet. I have certainly gone a lot further with Sasha than I have done with any boy. True I've given a few blow-jobs but no man has tickled my fancy enough to, well, tickle my fancy. But Dean from the other night was still on my mind and he had sexted to say he wanted to meet up to return my panties and I was thinking that I should give him the honour of my cherry so that I was better placed to decide which I prefer. I was, however, nervous about following through because I didn't want Dean to know I was still a virgin. I'm 23 for fucks sake.

I suppose I could wing it, some of my friends had been at it for years and it's not as if I've never watched porn so I had plenty of guidance available but they say there's nothing like experience. I knew I could have a go at seducing Paul if I wanted to, I was sure that I could come up with something convincing about needing an experienced man for my first time or some other bullshit but the big question was whether I really wanted to. Paul was cute, he seemed to have a nice package, he must be properly frustrated but I really liked them both and I didn't want to hurt either of them.

On the other hand I had ramped up the teasing to full on 'fuck me big boy' level and I didn't know how to turn it down without upsetting his fragile male ego. Although I suppose if I were to just shag Dean and let them know that I had then Paul would understand why I wasn't playing with him any more.

The other possibility of course was that Janet and Paul just assumed that I was screwing around but didn't care and had no idea of my dilemma. After all why would they?

But then, what the fuck just happened. I'm in my room, I'm lying on my bed and must have dozed off. Paul and Janet were out for the evening, at least that's what I thought because they must have returned whilst I was napping. I could hear them talking, they were quite animated and quite close. They were clearly both in Janet's room.

I had missed the start of the conversation but it was the "quiet you'll wake her" by Janet that caught my attention. Don't get me wrong I don't usually eavesdrop on others but I pricked my ears up at this. I rolled over and sat up on the side of my bed. There was an adjoining door between my bedroom and Janet's although it was always locked but I reckoned this must be why I could hear them if I listened closely. Look, I know I shouldn't have, but ask yourself, in my position, what would you have done?

So I slid my ass of the bed and now I'm lying on the carpet next to my bed with my ear close to the door, trying not to make a sound.

Janet was doing most of the talking, to be honest it was the most talking I had heard from Janet in the three weeks I had been here. She was sounding quite frustrated at Paul who was clearly not getting what she was hinting at.

"Look dickhead" Janet said "you're not getting any, I don't want any, and she is clearly desperate so why don't you just give her some encouragement. I would much rather have her moping around here with a smile on her face than flitting around here half naked trying to attract your attention."

Which was not what I was expecting to hear to be honest. I thought Janet hadn't noticed anything. My bad.

Paul's voice was lower and more hesitant and was harder to make out but the gist of it appeared to be that he didn't want to make things awkward at home.

The next bit was quite interesting too "For fuck's sake Paul, grow some balls, she's practically throwing herself at you and I'd feel much better if she was getting shagged here than chasing random cocks around town, you don't know what she could catch from those men-whores." Which was not a term I'd heard before and I had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

Paul mumbled some more before Janet was now obviously just fed up with him and finished the conversation with "Well OK, but please make your mind up quick. You've got my permission if that's what you need, so just give the girl what she wants. Now piss off and let me get some sleep, I'm shattered. Goodnight hun." and that was it, I heard the door open and close and Paul's footsteps walking down the hallway past my door and into his study.

So I climbed back into bed and let my hands wander a little as I thought about what I had heard. My first thought was that this had taken the edge off my fun, it did not seem so naughty if Janet had been so aware of it, I also assumed that Paul must have told her, which was good because it meant they had a solid relationship still. My second thought was whether I should follow Paul to his room and test his resolve. But I didn't. I wanked myself to sleep again.

I woke about 8 so panic washed and dressed and legged it out the door so that I wouldn't be too late for work so I didn't see either of them. The day was long and boring. I got back at 6 as usual, ate dinner with Paul and Janet, who were both a little subdued and we all settled down in front of the TV, Paul and Janet on the sofa and I sat in the armchair facing Paul. Janet was facing the TV. Paul keeps glancing over at me so I uncross my legs and sit with them open, only about 6 inches or so at the knee. Not enough to be unladylike but enough to stoke the imagination in a hot-blooded male.

My bra is feeling very restrictive so I reach under my t-shirt behind my back and unhook it. That feels so much better. I then reach up one sleeve and pull the bra strap out and over my elbow before tucking it back into the sleeve. I repeat the process with the other arm and then reach under the front of my t-shirt and pull the bra out. "Sorry, I hope you don't mind, but this thing is so tight" I apologise to them both. Janet just smiles, she knows the feeling of freshly released boobies. Paul blushes.

We get to the ten o'clock news and Janet wishes us both a good night and she leaves the room and we hear her going upstairs and into the bathroom. I take the opportunity to lie back and open my legs again, a little wider this time. For fucks sake he must take the hint but he's still glued to the TV.

It's now 10.30 and I'm dying for a pee so I head off up the stairs. I can hear gentle snoring from Janet's room so I finish in the toilet and walk through to my room where I step out of my leggings and head back down stairs. Paul looks up when I come in, instantly clocking that my legs are now bare. I'm sure I heard a gulp but it was probably whatever was on the telly. I sit back down in my chair, all prim and proper, with my legs crossed because this helps my t-shirt ride up my legs flashing Paul a nice bit of upper thigh and possibly the lace edging of my panties.

I'm very proud of my legs, they are long and slim and tanned. I've often sat on the bus or in a cafe somewhere imagining wrapping them around a willing subject, crossing my ankles behind their back and squeezing their waist as they enter me deeply.

It's still not working. Paul seems completely oblivious to me, which frankly, is an outrage and I feel disrespected to be so ignored. I mean I am fucking hot and half-naked. I need to up the stakes.

I uncross my legs and plant my feet on the carpet, my knees must be a foot apart so I know my panties must be visible from where Paul is, should he look my way. I lean forward and scratch my ankle, this allows my unencumbered boobs to swing freely under my t-shirt and, if he were to look my way, he would be able to see them down the loose neck of my t-shirt.

Paul turns and stares. He looks so pissed and I'm thinking 'what the fuck' he's got this super cute hottie flaunting her assets at him and he just looks angry.

"Seriously Emily, you need to stop that now. You don't know what you're doing." It was almost a snarl, he looked so cross and I felt my panties moisten.

"I'm sorry Paul, what do you mean, what am I doing?" I answered meekly.

At this Paul stood and came angrily over to me, standing over me, looking down. "You know exactly what you are doing, you little tart, flashing your underwear and flaunting your naked body. I'm a grown man, old enough to be your father and you don't want to try my patience."

He was standing there, his cock looked swollen in his trousers and there was a little vein in his neck which was red and he was looking down at me and he licked his lips. Not intentionally I think, it was automatic.

So I had two choices and of course I chose to reach out and cup my hand over his cock and feel it swollen and hard inside his trousers and I looked up at him with big eyes and raised eyebrows and pleading for him to take me.

Which of course he did. He reached down and grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet, he bent down and kissed me hard on the mouth, his tongue immediately searching for mine. He bent me forward over the arm of the chair and my ass was up at his cock height and he reached down and pulled my panties down. His arms around my waist he pulled me back so I could feel his hard cock against my ass, he reached up and felt my tits under my t-shirt, roughly squeezing my nipples, twisting them in his fingers. It was fucking amazing.

I groaned, he let go of my nipples and pulled my t-shirt over my head. I am now completely naked and all his. I am still bent over the arm of the chair but he has stepped back and he is pulling down his trousers, and his hand is between my legs and one finger is searching out my pussy which is so wet and hot and needs him, and as his finger slips between my soaking lips he snarls again. "You're ready, good" and I feel his cock, all hot and hard, press between my thighs, his foot starts to push my legs apart and I feel his cock length against the wetness of my pussy lips.

At last, I am about to get fucked for the first time. True it might be an angry fuck but I don't care, I need his cock deep inside me now and then oh fuck, he's inside me, his hands grasping at my hips and lifting my ass as he pushes himself in. I can feel myself stretching to take him, it's so good and my pussy is so wet and he fills me nicely and I can feel him in places my dildo doesn't usually go and it's so much nicer than my plastic friends.

To be honest after a few minutes the arm of the chair is beginning to chafe and that's a bit distracting but my pussy feels like it's on fire and Paul is fucking me in and out like he's possessed. It's a bit weird really, he's usually so laid back so I'm glad that my pussy is getting him so worked up.

But then he pulls out and I'm so empty and wondering if I'm doing it right but he pulls me by the arm and almost pushes me down on the sofa and his cock is right there in front of my face so, of course, I start to suck him off. He tastes like me, which makes sense, and I'm able to take all of his nice cock into my mouth and he starts fucking my face so I keep my lips holding him tight and he's holding my hair and my arms are around his ass, which is hairy, ew! But this way I can dig my nails into his ass, not too hard but he's not comfortable, I can tell, and he pulls his cock out of my mouth and grabs my legs and pulls me forward. He sticks my arms under my knees and my legs are open so wide and my pussy is gaping and his cock is back in me and it feels so good.

He's pounding me hard and I want to cum and he's on his knees and the only part of him touching me now is his cock as it slides into my pussy and he stops and looks down at it and pulls it out until just the head is inside me and he's smiling now. He pushes in slowly and then pulls out again and rests again and then he slams into me and I can feel my pussy muscles clenching his cock and I can't help myself and I'm going to cum and he's fucking me hard and I'm going to cum from having a real life cock inside me and his balls are so tight and they're hitting my asshole and I'm going to cum and he's spurting, his cock is shooting his spunk into me and I'm cumming, my stomach muscles are going mad and my pussy spasms and holds him tight and he shoots another load, fuck there's so much.

He is looking down at me, his cock still buried inside me and I can feel his cum leaking out the sides and he slaps my ass and I'm thinking 'what a dick' and he does it again and it's nice and my ass is warm and my pussy is on fire.

So what do i do now? I can't move but I want some more, he's pulling it out and there's his cum dripping on the carpet and because he's a bit of a wanker he's more worried about that as he reaches for a tissue and dabs the carpet and my pussy is still there and open for him.

But I've got him now. I might be a well fucked mess and no longer a virgin but he's now my bitch and I'm already thinking about sitting on his face and then riding him and I'm thinking about what it would be like to do it in the kitchen on the table, or on the stairs, or in his car, and I'm thinking of his mouth on my titties or better still his tongue on my clit and I'm still horny as hell.

Of course my dozy uncle already has his trousers back on. Seriously! There's prime pussy looking right up at him and he's getting dressed, and it's almost midnight. He will clearly need some training if he wants to keep my interest.

So, I've found my t-shirt but my panties are nowhere to be found and it would not be good if Janet finds them but at the moment I don't care because I have more cock to get tonight if he's up for it. He's messing about in the kitchen now for fuck's sake, so I grab my bits and I'm off to get in the bathroom first.

12