Emily's Favourite Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure how I can describe what it's like to pee straight after sex for the first time but it's amazing, the cold night air on my clit as I sit on the toilet, the relief as I empty myself watching with interest for any signs of his cum and then wipe myself when my lips were still so sensitive. But I have to move fast if I am to get sorted out again tonight so I wash and brush my teeth and go to my room. It only takes him two minutes and he's in the bathroom which gives me the opportunity to slip into his room and slide into his bed.

He joins me shortly after, feigning surprise, and he's not completely sure what to do. Which suits me because he's had his fun and I'm in charge now. He's on his back so I straddle him, my wet pussy lips either side of his shaft which is already hardening. I lean forward and hold his arms above his head as I press my nipples into his chest, which is hairy and it tickles so they get real hard and the electricity flows through my nipples down to my pussy and I'm even wetter.

Holding him down I slide my pussy lips along his shaft, now this feels so good. I can vary the pressure on my clit as I go and control how deep the sensations are. I'm liking this. I scoot along a bit so my wet pussy is now on his belly and his hard cock is between my ass cheeks. He can now reach my hard and aching nipples with his mouth so I feed him with them, one after the other, brushing his lips with each one as I change. His cock is pressing against my asshole - he's a dirty bugger, I'm not ready for that. So I scoot forward some more.

His chest is too broad so I have to scoot forward even more and now my pussy is so close to his mouth, I raise myself up and release his hands so that he can wrap them around me and then I lower my pussy down so that I'm almost sitting on his face, my leg muscles are starting to burn and that is adding to my excitement. Now is the time for him to smack my ass but he's too stupid to sense my needs. I'm clearly going to need to be more vocal.

"Slap my ass now, bitch" comes out, and it feels good. He complies, not as hard as last time, it must be awkward given his situation but that's his problem not mine. "Harder" but he can't from that position so I grind my pussy down onto his mouth and his hands are on my ass cheeks pulling them open and I can feel one finger beginning to probe. Still not sure about this. I've only just had my first pussy fuck so not sure about that thing in my ass.

But I'm learning things about sweet Uncle Paul that I did not suspect, one of which is that he is only just adequate at eating pussy like this so I need to sort that out. I lift myself off him and he complains. Not a good move on his part. So I push him away and sit myself on the edge of his bed, my legs wide open and I slip a finger into myself. "Get down there and eat me" I command, and he kneels between my legs and I grab his head and pull him onto me.

This is better, he is nibbling the inside of my thighs and he is holding my legs wide open and now his tongue is in my pussy, he has a lot more control over his tongue in this position and he is licking my lips and his tongue slips in between them, he is avoiding my clit for now so I guess he's done this before. His arms are now under my legs and round my hips and his fingers are easing my pussy open and he is still licking around my clit but the warmth is filling my belly and it feels good. I like the way that sometimes he uses the tip of his tongue and others he presses it flat against me, that's when he gets to my clit and I'm beginning to get that feeling again.

I like this, I let go of his head and take my breasts in my hand and my nipples between my fingers and I squeeze and they are so tender, so I lean forward and take one between my lips and this feels so right. My mouth on my nipple, his mouth on my pussy and I'm building up and my hips have started bucking against him and I want his tongue to fuck me and his thumbs are now pulling my lips apart as his tongue searches out my clit and he's teasing it and I'm going to cum. Except now he's holding my pussy lips between his lips and pulling them upwards and so now I'm going to cum.

Except now I'm having a whole series of mini orgasms as he licks and sucks but I want the big one before I fuck him again so I push his head away and instruct him to turn, his back is now against the end of the bed and I push his head backwards so it's resting on the end. I straddle his face, my knees either side of his head on the bed and I lean a little forwards and now I'm sitting on his face again and his tongue is inside me again. and oh fuck, he's sucking my clit and now I am going to cum but I need to pee, except it's not pee and he flicks and sucks my clit and the big one hits me hard and I'm squirting all over his face.

I'm leaning forward and panting and my pussy is clamped on his face as the spasms wash through my body and I don't think he can breathe but at the moment I don't care.

I roll off him and onto the bed and now I want to sleep, I don't need him to fuck me now because I want to savour this feeling so he's going to have to wait. He's standing up now and his cock is hard and red and pointing right at me so I sit up and take him in my mouth and suck a little but with no real conviction. I want my sleep now. I release his cock with a pop and get up and pick up my t-shirt and turn towards him. He has sat down on the bed, his angry cock quivering.

"You are not allowed to wank, you have to save your cum for me for tomorrow and then if you please me enough I will let you fuck me" and I watch for his reaction. He looks confused, sitting there, I tease the precum off the end of his cock with my fingers and taste it. "Mmmmm, now remember my orders." and I turn and leave.

I know I'll sleep well tonight.

12