Emily's First Solo Holiday Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to put on a show for 2 drunks?"

"Exactly."

I looked at Luke and he shrugged his shoulders and said,

"It's starting to get dark, you need to hurry or they won't be able to see you."

I stuck my head out of the side of the Jeep, and seeing no one, I got out and walked over to the seat that Will had pointed out.

As I sat down, the 2 men looked up at me. One smiled. The other smiled as I spread my legs and let my fingers do the talking.

Just after I'd started, I looked around and up, I couldn't see anyone else in the play area, but as I looked up I saw that the play area was surrounded by blocks of apartments, apartments with windows. Anyone looking out and down would be able to see me.

That thought sort of helped me on my way to my twelfth orgasm of the day, but just as I was reaching the point of no return, the street lights came on and I was flooded with bright light. The drunks were still just staring at me but as I looked over to the guys I saw a group of teenage boys entering the play area from the guy's direction. They must have seen them but they were happy for them to walk directly towards me.

It was too late for me to run and hide and the orgasm started. The teenage boys saw me and they arrived in front of me as my body was jerking and I was verbally letting the word know about my pleasure.

They were all talking, but in Spanish, so I hadn't a clue what they were saying, but they certainly looked to be enjoying the sight.

When I was able, I got to my feet and walked back to the Jeep.

"How was that guys, is that what you wanted?"

"Perfect." Will said as I climbed back into the Jeep.

There was no one at the car hire place when we got there and Luke got out a net skirt and a see-through halter for me to put on.

During the walk back to the hotel the guys decided that we were all going to have a quiet night, a meal and a couple of beers then an early night, all 3 guys saying that they were tired.

We all had a shower and the guys came and picked out a dress for me to wear. Needless to say that it was see-through and they, thankfully, told not to wear anything underneath it.

We went out and had a nice meal in one of the many cafes then headed to the bars where we sat outside one and had a beer. I got a few stares and the odd comment about my lack of underwear, but it was nothing that I hadn't heard before.

Well 1 beer led to 2 beers, then 3 beers then 4 beers, but after 4 they guys finally decided that they were going for their 'early' night.

When I got back to my room I heard Dani and Wren talking so I went out on to the balcony to talk to them. They told me that they'd had an amazing day on a party boat and that they were going again in a couple of days and that they were going to get their tickets on their way out later that evening. I asked them what was so great about it but they wouldn't tell me, just promising that if I went I would REALLY enjoy myself. As I had nothing planned for that day so I asked them to get a ticket for me.

I was giving Dani the money when Harry came into my room, it was his turn to spend the night with me and as soon as I went back into my room he told me to do my bathroom bit.

When I'd finished I looked at my bed and saw that Harry was fast asleep.