Emily's First Solo Holiday Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while to get served and during that time a few hands went up my skirt and up my top. By the time I got served I was quite close to cumming and the barman must have recognised the signs because he had a big grin on his face.

Over the next couple of hours my 2 lower holes got invaded about a dozen times and my tits mauled just as many times; and I orgasmed twice.

I was feeling happy and tired when I finally left that bar. I had to lean on a wall and take a few deep breaths before I could think about getting back to the hotel. The thing was, I hadn't a clue where I was, or how to get to the bus station. In the end I just walked until I could flag down a taxi and got the driver to take me to San Antonio.

By the time I got out of the taxi I was feeling a bit more energetic. I could hear, and see some more fireworks going off so I walked passed the roundabout with that strange egg shaped lump of concrete, and into the 'square' where there was quite a lot of activity. I wandered around then deciding that none of it was very interesting, I turned and headed back to the hotel.

Back in my room I showered then lay on my bed with the control to my bullet in my hand.

After letting the bullet bring me to 2 very nice orgasms I switched it off and went to sleep.