Emily's First Solo Holiday Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was also grateful that my parents and siblings live far enough away not to just pop round all the time. They have always phoned me before coming to see me and I hoped that that would continue.

Work? At least there would be no photos going there. Oh shit, would Luke and the others post any to the internet. I forgot to ask them not to. Luke's a good guy, I'm sure that he would tell the other 2 to keep them to themselves.

Knickers and bras. Well knickers, the only bras that I have are those bralettes but I would only ever wear them to the swimming pool or the beach. As for knickers, I only have a couple of pairs of proper knickers and I can't remember when I last wore those, so nothing to worry about knickers and bras.

Jack had promised to not effect my work, I hope that that includes my work clothes. Okay, my skirts could be a little shorter. If Jack and Oliver do tell me to shorten them I hope that it's not by too much, I have to stay professional.

Sports, it's probably a good thing that Jack has told me that he might take me to the gym and out jogging, but in a very short skirt? I like the idea and I don't like the idea, some of these places have strict rules about clothing and it would be soo embarrassing spreading my legs in the gym. All those men looking at me. I guess that it would be nice but what if any of them complain, or what if there are other women there and they complain or are jealous? I guess that I'll have to blame it all on Jake and tell people, or the cops, that Jack was making me expose myself like that.

Being naked in the apartment, that idea I liked, but would Jack or Oliver get me to do things here? They haven't fucked me yet but I guess that that's just a matter of time. Will they want to do other things to me, things like spanking me or tying me down to the new table and torturing me with my dildos and vibrators? Would they get me some more toys? I hope that they don't make me go to work with a vibrator inside me. That would be horrible.

I thought back to how I was before the break-up with John. I wore knickers quite often and when I went out with John without any, I would 'accidentally' flash not only John but other people that were around. Instead of the thick tops that I wore most of the time, when I was with John I wore thin summer dresses or tops and John liked my headlights.

Now, apart from work, I wanted to wear as little as possible and show everyone what my natural body looked like. What had changed me? Okay, I'd let myself go on holiday, but that's what holidays are for. Now I was back home I just wanted to continue all the fun that I was having, and Jack and Oliver's blackmail was like a dream come true. Then my thoughts changed to Jack and Oliver's conditions.

If they are making a set of rules that I have to comply with, can I make a set of rules that stops then doing anything that would interfere with my job, my career, and my family?

I decided that that last bit was something that I just had to discuss with them so I jumped out of bed and went to see them. Jack was busy typing on his laptop and Oliver was obviously telling him what to type.

"I told you to go to bed Emily, get some sleep." Jack said.

"I couldn't sleep, too much to think about. Guys, you're making a list of things that I have to do, can I make a list of limits, red lines that you 2 won't cross?"

"Hmm, I can see some sense in that. Our relationship has to be a 2 way thing so it makes sense, we want you to be happy. Tell you what, make a list tomorrow and we'll sit down and discuss both lists."

"Thank you guys."

"Now off you go to bed. Make yourself cum to relax you. Use 1 of your vibrators to speed it up."

"Oops, I forgot, the guys on holiday bought me a little remote controlled bullet and I put it in me this morning, it's still there."

"Well switch it on and make yourself cum. We'll talk about toys this weekend as well. GO."

I did, and I did. I felt more relaxed after I'd cum and I soon went to sleep.

Back Home Day 02

*****************

I woke to see Jack sat on the side of my bed reminding me about the delivery, I'd pushed the duvet off me during my sleep so he was looking down at my naked body.

"I haven't forgotten." I replied, then added, "will you wake me up by fucking me sometimes Jack, it's an amazing feeling."

Jack put a hand on my wet pussy then replied,

"Wow, I hadn't thought about doing that but I like the idea, just so long as you agree to it beforehand, I don't want to be accused of rape. Do you always wake up with at wet pussy?"

"These days I do; I thought that I was going to have to sign my body over to you and Oliver this weekend so as far as I'm concerned, me signing is my agreement for you to do whatever you want to me."

"It's not that bad Emily, we'll only get you to do the things that you subconsciously really want to do."

"That's probably true. I'm assuming that Oliver has already left for work."

"Yes, he's still got the same job." (Oliver's place of work is the other side of London so he always leaves about an hour before Jack and I).

"So it will be just you and me at this time each morning?"

"Yes, I guess that it will. See you tonight Emily."

Jack moved his hand up to one of my exposed tits, squeezed it a little then pulled and twisted the nipple before getting up and leaving.

I just lay there for a while contemplating how my life had changed and how exciting it promised to be. I was all alone in the apartment for the day and 1 of the things that I wanted to do was to get reacquainted with each of my dildos and vibrators. Then I remembered that my bullet was still inside me. I reached for my bag to get the control and see if the bullet still had some power in it.

Surprisingly, it did, and a few minutes later I was climbing to my first orgasm of the day.

I got up and went for a shower and the rest of my morning bathroom routine. I was just brushing my hair when the doorbell rang.

"Jeez," I thought as I put the brush down and headed to the door, "I wasn't expecting them this early."

Almost forgetting that I was totally naked, I flung open the door to see the postman.

"Shit, sorry, I was expecting, oh never mind, sorry."

"That's quite alright madam, you're certainly not the first gorgeous, naked young lady that's opened a door for me. I need you to sign for this package."

I stared for a couple of seconds then took his little clipboard and signed where he indicated. After I'd signed he took the clipboard back, gave me the package then turned and said,

"Enjoy the rest of your day."

"I will, you too."

"You've just made my day." I heard him say just before he turned the corner.

I smiled and looked at the package. It was addressed to Jack so I put it on the kitchen table and went back to my room to get started on sorting my things.

When I got to my vibrator drawer I got all 4 of them out and looked at them.

"Not a brilliant collection." I thought, "perhaps the guys will get me some more, maybe one of those remote controlled vibrators that can be controlled over the internet. Maybe Jack could start it going from his workplace whilst I was at work? No, I'd never have it inside me at work, way too risky.

Anyway, I stuck my fingers up my vagina and pulled the bullet out. As I was trying to get a good hold on it I decided that I'd have to start kegel exercises so that I can use my pussy muscles to squeeze it out. They might help with my gaping vagina as well.

After it was out I went and washed it then put it on the charging pad. Looking at my little collection I grabbed 1 dildo and 1 vibrator the lay back on my bed. Fifteen minutes later my second orgasm arrived with the dildo still deep inside me.

I decided to leave the reacquainting of the other dildo and vibrator to later on. I had work to do. I took a deep breath, got to my feet and started the task of sorting my clothes. I ended up with a black bin bag of clothes, including 3 pairs of knickers, that I was sure that I'd never wear again. That bag could go to the charity shop the next time that one of those envelopes comes through the door. I'd got rid of most of my boring knickers just after I'd kicked John into touch.

It was late morning when the doorbell rang again. This time it was the table and chairs. The 2 elderly men looked exhausted, even when they saw me.

"Too big for the lift then." I stupidly said, as the table was obviously too big for the small lift.

"Yes."

"Can I get either of you a cup of tea?" I asked, "you look like you need one."

"We do."

I turned to go and put the kettle on and didn't hear them start moving the table again until I was in the kitchen.

"Like my butt do you guys?" I thought as I got the mugs out then went back to see how they were getting on.

"I think that we'll want it there." I said pointing to the place where the old one had been.

The old men moved it then said that they were going back down for the chairs. As they turned and headed for the door I said,

"I'll be ready for you when you get back."

As soon as I said that I realised that maybe I should have said,

"The tea will be ready for you when you get back."

I smiled to myself and wondered what it would be like to be fucked by a man old enough to be my grandfather.

The table was still covered in cardboard wrappings but I was sat on one edge with 3 mugs of tea beside me when the old men re-appeared carrying 2 chairs each. They put them down and separated them in front of me then I passed them their mugs of tea.

"Sit down and drink it." I said. "I'm sure that your boss won't begrudge you few minutes break after carrying all this lout up those stairs."

The 2 old codgers sat in front of me and with mugs in their hands they stared at my naked body. I leant over sideways to get my tea, and in doing so I let my knees drift apart giving them a better view of my pussy.

I like my tea hot and as I drank it I started asking them question about where they came from, what company did they work for, all sorts of questions that I didn't really want to know the answers to. All the time I was quickly drinking my tea (I like my tea and coffee hot). I put my mug down and then asked them if they often made deliveries to a naked girl. When I said that I leaned back and rested on my elbows giving them a great view of all of my pussy.

As I spread my knees some more and one of them started to answer me, I was thinking,

"What the fuck am I doing they're ancient, they should have retired before I was even born."

I just caught the end of 1 of them saying,

"and she played with herself and made herself cum, right in front of us."

That was a get out for what I think I had intended to let them do to me so I said,

"Would you like me to do that for you?"

"We sure would, such a pretty little thing, it would be the best treat that I've had in years."

"Me too." The other grandad added.

I smiled and moved my right hand to my pussy.

Ten minutes later, 2 smiling grandads left the apartment and I was coming down from a nice high. I got off the table and looked where I had been sat. There was a wet patch of cardboard and I hoped that it would dry before Jack got home.

I'd finished sorting out my bedroom, even working out what I was going to wear back to work on the Monday, and it didn't include a bra or knickers, So I busied myself cleaning the apartment and in particular the kitchen. The fridge was nearly empty but there was some bread and some ham that had only just passed its sell by date so I made myself a sandwich. Then I thought about the evening meal. I couldn't find anything so I sent a text message to Jack suggesting that I order a couple of pizzas. He replied telling me to order the usual and for the usual time. Yes, we'd had pizza for our evening meal a few times.

Then I went back to my room and reacquainted myself with the other vibrator and dildo. I had plenty of time so I took my time, long slow insertions of the dildo with the vibrator set on low speed.

Then I had an idea. Will had fucked me in my butt and I suspected that Oliver was going to do the same, I needed to get my butt used to having a cock rammed into it so I removed the dildo from my vagina and slowly eased it into my butt. That dildo just happened to be my biggest and was quite a bit bigger than your average cock so I reckoned that if I pushed that dildo into my butt a few times my butt would get used to it and when Oliver did it, it wouldn't hurt as much.

I removed it from my butt, waited a few seconds then pushed it in as fast as I could. I screamed as it hurt like hell and I figured that I'd got the angle wrong. I thought about it for a couple of seconds and decided that I needed to get into the licking my own pussy position then I'd be able to see as I rammed it into me.

I was right, I could easily see what I was doing and also see how deep it was going into me. I persevered and got to the stage where I could ram it in quite fast and not hurt myself.

I was pleased with myself, and with the dildo still in my butt and the vibrator deep inside my vagina, I licked my pussy to a wonderful orgasm.

When the orgasm started to subside I just lay there and had a funny thought, what if Jack or Oliver walked in right then? How could I explain what I was doing? Then my brain went to wondering if they had installed any cameras in my room whilst I was away. My eyes scanned the room, then I unlocked my legs and got up to look even more.

Reasonably satisfied that there were no cameras, I took all my toys to the bathroom and gave them a good wash, and washed my pussy and butt area.

I checked the time and saw that I still had about an hour before I needed to order the pizzas. I turned to the windows and suddenly thought about the neighbours. Jack didn't have any net curtains or blinds on any windows and if anyone got up that high they would be able to see right in to any room that didn't have the curtains closed.

I'd looked out of my bedroom window before and not worried about peeping-toms because they would have needed a telescope to see me. Out of the lounge window was different, there were other blocks of apartments nearby and I could see into some rooms so they would be able to see into our apartment. There was nothing that I could do, and maybe didn't want to do, so I decided to ignore the problem.

I looked back to the new table and chairs and decided to unwrap them. As I did so, I piled the cardboard and ties to one side thinking that Jack and Oliver could take them down to the big bins after they'd eaten.

I stood back and admired the big oak table, it looked good, a bit narrow, but very solid. I decided to christen it and I climbed onto it and lay lengthways on my back. I guess that I shouldn't have been surprised that neither my head nor my feet were hanging off the ends, and my brain started the what ifs. What if I was tied to that table and spanked, What if I was tied down and the guys fucked my brains out. What if I was tied down and they mercilessly used toys on me making me cum and cum and cum.

Then I had another idea, I spun round and lay across it sideways. Of course it was a lot narrower than it was long and I discovered that it was just about the same width and my torso is long. Then my brain started on the crazy ideas again, what if the tied me on it like I was laying, one of them could fuck my pussy or butt while the other one fucks my throat. My fingers got busy again and a short while later I had to go to the bathroom to clean up again.

After I was done I got out a couple of clean towels and went and spread them on the sofa and the chair opposite, I didn't want to be responsible for any stains that might appear. I often sit on that chair and I wondered if I'd been a bit careless sitting there and that's how the guys knew that I sometimes didn't wear knickers and that I shaved my pussy. My pussy got a wet rush as I thought about my genuine accidental exposure.

Then I got my phone and set an alarm for when I needed to order the pizzas.

Laying on the sofa I soon went to sleep.

The alarm went off and I phoned the pizza place then went and got the plates out. It was Jack who arrived home first (I'm usually the first, then Jack then Oliver).

As soon as I heard the key in the door I went and stood where he would see the naked me as soon as he entered.

"Hey," he said, "glad to see that you have done as you were told, or have you just stripped off Emily?"

"No, no, I've been naked all day, ask the postman or the table delivery men."

"The postman, I wasn't expecting him until tomorrow, did you give him nice surprise?"

"I think so."

"The table looks good doesn't it Emily?"

"Yes, I like oak furniture."

"When I saw it in the shop I liked it but thought that it was maybe a bit narrow."

"No, no, it's just the right width."

"Right width for what Emily?"

"For me, sorry, I tried laying across it and both my butt and head hung off the sides."

"Very good Emily, I had to guess at the width but it looks like I got it right. Did you unwrap it or did you ask the delivery guys to do it, maybe give them a little something for a tip?"

"I did it, I thought that you and Oliver could take the cardboard down to the bins later. Yes I did sort of give the delivery guys a tip."

"Did you let them fuck you?"

"Jeez no, if I had they would both have left here in body bags, they were ancient, I don't know how they managed to get that up here."

"So what tip did you give them, did you give them blowjobs?"

"No, I err masturbated for them."

"Good girl, I'd hate to have come home to a couple of stiffs."

"I giggled and thought about Jack's stiff cock, which I hadn't seen yet."

Just then the doorbell rang.

"That will be the pizzas, go and get them Emily."

Without even thinking about being naked I went and opened the front door. Two male eyes suddenly opened the widest they had probably been for years.

I let him stand there for a few seconds then asked him if they were for Emily.

"Err, yes, err £26.30 please."

"Hang on a minute." I replied then turned and walked over to Jack who had moved so that there was an unobstructed line of sight from him to the door just a few metres away. He had 3 tens in his hand. Just as I got to him he dropped the money expecting me to pick it up. I smiled at him knowing exactly why he had dropped it.

"Thanks Jack," I said, "now LOOK what I've got to do." I said quite loudly, hoping that the pizza delivery guy was watching me.

I stopped in front of Jack with my feet well apart and bent at the waist keeping my knees straight. For some strange reason I had real trouble picking up those 3 pieces of paper, well plastic. I managed to sneak a quick look back through my legs and saw the guy looking at my butt and pussy.

Finally standing up, I smiled at Jack then turned and walked back to the door.

I watched as the guy fumbled for the change then just as he looked like he had got it I told him to keep the change. He gave me 1 more look up and down then turned and walked away.

"I think that maybe you're going to like being our little plaything." Jack said, "maybe it's you that actually needs us, to stop you getting into some serious trouble."

I didn't say anything but I thought that maybe he was right, I'd changed so much in the last few weeks that I hardly recognised myself. But I was happy with the changes.

I was just sorting out the pizzas when Oliver arrived home.

"Still naked I see Emily, glad to see that you're learning." Oliver said as he plonked himself down on the sofa.

"Bad day." I asked.

"Just busy."

I gave Oliver and Jake a plate, put the pizza boxes on the coffee table then sat in the chair opposite them and lent forward to get a slice of pizza.

"You've got nice tits."