Emily's First Solo Holiday Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Oliver."

I sat back on the chair, my knees manspreading.

"Nice pussy as well, I like the lack of lips."

"Thank you Oliver, I seem to remember you saying something similar last night.."

"Seen the new table Oliver?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, looks good."

"I know what you need Oliver," Jack said, "after we've finished this we'll christen the new table."

I smiled and felt my pussy get even wetter.

Jack and Oliver talked whilst they ate and when we were finished Jack said,

"On the table girl."

I did, sideways with my head and butt hanging over the sides.

Jack came to my head and Oliver to between my legs. He just stared at my pussy for ages before dropping his trousers and fucking my pussy. I didn't actually see him drop his trousers because Jack's cock had invaded my mouth and throat.

Five minutes later, after they had both cum inside me, they pulled out leaving me close, but not there. I hoped that it wasn't going to be like that every time.

"Right, that's better, just hang on a minute while I get changed and I'll take the rubbish out." Oliver said.

"That's okay Oliver." Jack said, "Emily will do that when she's calmed down a bit."

"You want me to take all that cardboard down to the bins, there must be at least 2 trips there. Can I at least put some clothes on, or does my nudity cover the whole of the apartment block."

"The whole block of course. You're not afraid to go down there like that are you?"

"I don't know, I might bump into one of the neighbours."

"And?"

"So you're happy with the neighbours seeing me naked?"

"They're all young (ish) people so I reckon that they will appreciate the sight."

"I hope so."

I was quite nervous, but excited, as I grabbed the first arm full of cardboard and opened the door. Stupidly, I looked left and right before stepping out.

"Bare it and share it." Jack shouted after me.

It was a nervous smile that came to my face as I walked towards the stairs, part of me hoped that anyone arriving would use the lift but part of me wanted people to see me.

I made it down to the ground floor and stuck my head outside. Seeing no one I quickly walked over to the bins and threw the cardboard in the recycling bin and ran back to the door. Within a minute I had run up the stairs and was walking into the apartment.

I leant against the wall getting my breath back with both Jack and Oliver watching and grinning.

I grabbed another arm full and set off again. I have to say that I went a little slower that time but I again made it back to the apartment without seeing anyone.

The third and last time I wasn't so lucky. I got down okay and dumped the cardboard then just as I started back up the stairs I saw that Ben bloke coming down straight to me. My heart skipped a beat and my pussy got wetter and I tried to act as if I was fully dressed.

As we got closer I looked up at his face, he was grinning and then he said,

"Hi Emily isn't it, just out for an evening stroll, it is still warm outside, have you been to the park?"

"No, no, just the rubbish bins."

"Oh right, well have a good evening."

"Thanks." I said as we passed.

As I turned at the top of the flight of stairs I looked down and Ben was stood looking up at my butt. I cursed myself for not talking to him some more. When I got back to the apartment I told the guys what had happened and they just laughed the Jack said,

"Ben saw you naked?"

"Yes."

"Did he say anything?"

"Only hello."

"I bet that he had a good look at you."

"I guess that he must have."

"I know what we'll do." Oliver said, "We'll have a party and invite all the neighbours. Emily can be the naked host and everyone will get used to seeing her naked. Then she'll be able to go all over the building without any clothes on."

"Sounds like a winner." Jack said. "What do you think Emily?"

"I sort of like the idea, but do I have any say in it?"

"No you don't." Oliver added. "That fixed then, 1 week tomorrow, I'll go knocking on doors tomorrow and invite everyone."

I was nervously happy with the plan.

Jack picked up the package that the postman had brought telling Oliver that I had flashed the postman when it arrived.

"Good girl." Oliver said as Jack opened the package.

"I ordered this just after we decided that you'd want to be our play thing Emily, I guess that I've got you weighed up right girl."

"What is it?" I asked as I realised that maybe Jack had got me weighed up. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Jack finished opening the package and 2 things almost fell out. The one I saw first was a magic wand vibrator. A smile appeared on my face. Then I looked at the other box but had to ask what it was.

"It's a vibrator, a remote controlled vibrator that can be controlled over the internet by anyone anywhere in the world."

I'd heard of those and wondered what it would be like to be controlled by a faceless Japanese man or an American or an Eskimo.

I needed a drink because my pussy was leaking so much fluid.

"When are we going to try these?" Oliver asked. "We haven't got any rope to tie her down yet."

"I'll try not to move." I said.

"Jeez," Oliver said, "There was me thinking that we'd almost have to force you onto the table and here you are volunteering to let us do whatever we want to you."

"I thought that that was basically our agreement." I replied.

"You haven't signed it yet."

"I haven't read it yet."

"Okay." Jack interrupted, "Oliver and I will work on the agreement while you use this on yourself Emily."

That sounded good so I took the wand from Jack and went and sat on the chair facing the sofa while Jack and Oliver sat on the sofa and talked while Jack typed.

Just after I'd gasped as the wand started vibrating on my clit, I looked over to the guys and wondered why an agreement that just basically says that I will do whatever they tell me to, would take so long to get ready.

That wand lived up to it's common name of 'magic wand'. I really did wish that I'd bought one years ago.

Jack and Oliver were still working on the list after my orgasm had subsided, them not having made much progress because they were watching me.

About 30 minutes later I asked to see their list of rules for me and Jack said that it wasn't ready yet.

"Tell you what guys, I have a few Red Lines that I will not cross, why don't I go to my room and write them down, then in the morning (Saturday) we can get together round your wonderful new oak table and discuss both lists. Once we have agreed all items I will combine the 2 lists and we can all sign the end product. After that I am all yours guys."

Both Jack and Oliver agreed and I went to my room. About an hour later Jack came into my room. I was sat on a chair at my little desk with my laptop in front of me. He stood behind me and fondled my breasts as he read my list of Red Lines.

"I can't see any problems with those," he said, "See you in the morning sex slave."

I smiled, finished my list then went to bed. Before I drifted off to sleep I decided that I was really pleased how things had turned out. I'd half expected to be new apartment hunting by now, but here I was looking forward to a truly awesome new life, excluding my work which should only change in that I will no longer wear any knickers (my choice).

Below is the 2 lists that were produced: -

Agreement Rules: -

When in the apartment with just Jack and Oliver, you will be naked all the time unless one of us tells you otherwise. You will have 2 minutes to get naked after you have returned from going out anywhere.

When sitting on any fabric in the apartment you will make sure that you have a towel between your pussy and the fabric.

Anything to do with your employment is your decision, we will not interfere.

Apart from anything employment related you will wear, or not wear whatever we tell you where ever we take you and whenever we take you.

You will leave the bathroom door and your bedroom door open at all times.

At least 1 of us must be in attendance if you go clothes shopping for any none work clothing and you will not buy any clothing that we think are inappropriate.

You will shave all your body below your neck every day.

Jack and Oliver will not take you to get any tattoos.

Jack and Oliver will take you get get piercings in your nipples and clitoris but nowhere else.

You will not try to hide in your room if we have any guests over and you will be the perfect, naked host to all guests.

You will answer the doorbell every time that it rings.

You will continue doing your previously agreed share of the household chores.

By signing this agreement you authorise Jack and Oliver to do perform any sex act on you whilst you are conscious, unconscious or asleep.

This agreement can be terminated at anytime by any of the 3 parties but if this is invoked you will have to move out of the apartment within 7 days unless Jack and Oliver say otherwise.

My Red Lines: -

No tattoos.

No piercings other than nipples and clitoris hood - not my clitoris.

No permanent damage to any part of my body, internal or external.

No hair dyeing.

I will decide on my hair style.

No showing of photographs or videos of me to any member of my family or work colleagues.

You will take full responsibility if I get into trouble doing anything that you have told me to do, i.e. you will explain that you have ordered me to do whatever.

I will provide you with 2 'safe' words. If I say the first word I am VERY seriously begging you to stop doing to me whatever it is that you are doing to me. If I say the second word then you MUST stop doing to me whatever it is that you are doing to me and our agreement is terminated. I will then move out of the apartment within 10 days.