Emily's Friday Night Surprise

Story Info
Husband Phil has a surprise for Emily...!
1.9k words
3.96
8.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday Date Night -- we both know how this will end of course. In fact I suspect we both desperately look forward to this evening as there is no pretense, no misunderstanding about how this evening will play out...after an evening of good food, wine and conversation we cannot get home fast enough to quickly strip off our clothing, jump in the shower for a quick freshening and migrate to my room for a fast but very intense fuck....

I generally ride you hard, missionary style, pounding and thrusting as hard and aggressively as I can, making sure the underside of my cock rubs and stimulated the base of your vulva and perinium repeatedly. This seems to arouse you greatly and at times you seem to have your first orgasm as I pound you repeatedly....this is very satisfying for me -- to know that I can still pleasure you a bit with my cock...

On this night, however, I have a plan to surprise you...while it will play out as it does every Friday Fuck Night, on this occasion I think you are in for something special...

You see, I have a friend, a black friend who is beautiful. Ram Eddings is an athletic man who is endowed with a most impressive black cock... It measures a full 10" in length and 6" in diameter -- his testicles are quite large and can hold a very impressive volume of thick, creamy semen -- his ejaculations are indeed record-setting -- he produces an exceptionally large volume of sperm...

What you don't know is that I have provided him access to our home -- he will be there awaiting our return. Our routine will remain unchanged except for this surprise element..!

Once we have showered and dried off, I will suggest that you wear a blindfold.... I suggest that in the interest of something new I want to blindfold you and restrain your arms and legs with a system of ropes I have set up on our bed....You initially resist of course but I sense this excites you....with a bit more urging you agree and I place the cover over your eyes, take you by the hand and lead you to my fuck chamber...

I help you lie back on the bed, face up and kiss you gently on the lips....I take your left hand and slide your wrist into the prepositioned arm noose and pull it taunt. I tell you how truly beautiful you look and how I know many men who find you very attractive and have expressed to me their interest in pleasuring you sexually... You of course don't believe me... I kiss you again, this time a bit more aggressively, sliding my tongue just inside your lips... this startles you, but you respond with a gentle flick of your tongue back into my mouth -- you have no idea how this excites me....

By now my cock is rock hard and throbbing...I feel a slight bit of resistance as I slip your right hand into the knotted rope that I tighten around your delicate wrist...your arms are now secured at a comfortably wide angle....I pinch and twist gently on your now stiffening nipples...a slight shiver runs down your spine....

Still blindfolded I continue to secure both legs in a wide stance/spread eagle pose -- not so wide as to be uncomfortable, but wide enough that your lovely labia are parted enough to display your quickly moistening vaginal opening....

I gently dip my index finger into the clear, thick mucus that is now beginning to ooze from your vagina and rub ever so slightly the full length of your vagina with my finger from bottom to top, being careful to gently graze your erect clitoris - you moan and reflexively shudder....

In this position, you appear so helpless, so vulnerable, so beautiful, and highly aroused...I comment on just how beautiful you look but get no response -- how I wish you understood how lovely and desirable you are to me and many other men... Perhaps in a moment, you will better understand this I thought to myself...

All this time my viral black friend Ram has been watching silently from the other side of the bed...I can see the effect you are having on him as he is now fully erect, his black cock a true thing of beauty... I can tell that he is growing very excited in anticipation of his driving his 10" cock deep inside your wet hole... I glance at him and smile as if to say, "...all in good time my friend, all in good time..."

Now that you are positioned for a good fucking, I begin to kiss your breasts gently, sucking each nipple -- they are now both fully erect and hard... as I move lower I kiss your stomach gently and pause while my right hand begins to rub your entire pubic mound in an up and down motion...You groan a bit louder and begin to arch your back gently to match the rhythm of my stroking...I am struck by how wet my hand is, your vagina now gushing slick, clear mucus....I pause to inhale the lovely fragrance and position my head between your legs... I pause to admire your lovely, exposed crotch once again...

As I kiss your labia gently, I rub the inside of your vaginal opening with my fingertip...You whisper angrily "...please stop this incessant rubbing and fuck me...." I reply that I would be happy to comply...

I withdraw as though to prepare for a missionary position penetration but quickly switch places with Ram who is clearly ready to do Emily's bidding...As the blindfold has remained tightly in place, she has no idea what is about to take place....

Without a word or touch, Ram positions his fuck piston at the entrance of your now sopping wet pussy...he purposefully inserts just the tip of his magnificent cock inside you....your reaction is immediate, the shock real... you demand to know what I have put inside you....I nod to Ram who now holds nothing back, driving at least 7" of his fine cock deep inside you....given your size I imagine he just drove his cock to the tip of your cervix...you gasp and again demand to know what is happening....It is at this moment I remove the blindfold and you suddenly see this magnificent black man atop you...

Your shock is real and borders on outrage of course but as Ram increases the tempo and depth of his penetration, your breathing quickens to the point that you cannot speak -- your hands and feet bound, there is nothing for you to do but gasp loudly as he pounds this magnificent black cock in and out of your tiny wet pussy....

Your first orgasm comes within 60 seconds, your guttural moans fill the room....your shock and anger remain palpable as you struggle to free your hands from the restraints....with each powerful thrust of that prize-winning black cock however, your resistance wanes and you become more lost in lust... Ram continues to pound your lovely pussy with long, deliberate thrusts of his cock, now glistening with a fine coating of your vaginal secretions... Your outrage turns to raw pleasure lust as he repeatedly thrusts in and out of your now swollen introitus....

Slowly you seem fully resigned to the situation and demand that I release your bound arms and legs, not so that you can resist or escape but so that you can grasp Ram's athletic ass and pull his cock deeper and deeper into your swollen vagina....

You grasp his ass with both arms and wrap your legs around the small of his back... He begins thrusting like a wild stallion as you cling tightly to his powerful glutes... With each thrust your face grows more flushed, your breathing more desperate....you are now lost in an orgasmic trance where you will remain for the next 6 or 7 minutes...

Ram is truly a cock master and continues to service you with his fuck tool....He playfully withdraws nearly all of his throbbing member, positioning just the tip inside you. It glistens in the soft bedroom light, slick and wet with your pussy juices. He slowly pushes back inside you. He repeats this sequence several times, each time driving more of his fine cock deeper and deeper into the inner most sections of your vagina...

It soon becomes evident that he too is growing more and more excited -- his initial, long full length thrusts are now tighter, smaller half strokes and it seems he is leaving his cock deep inside your love hole... the only sound being that of your passionate moans and that of his ample testicles, tapping out a consistent rhythmic slap on your lovely anus and ass...

I am content to simply watch this fine black specimen ravage you to delirium.... You, who seems to always be in complete control -- who remains constantly guarded, is always hiding your true feelings, emotions -- your passions. For once you have lost all control and have given in to your deepest, no, FOUND your most intense passion core...you are wholly now a creature of lust - lost riding wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure spasm...

Suddenly Ram's thrusts slow and with one final push he grasps your ass, holding your pubic mound tightly again his crotch as he begins to unleash a flood of hot, thick sperm deep inside you....you exhaustively moan "...oh my God..." as his balls begin to tighten -- I watch his perineum throb with each spurt of love nectar.....after 6 or 7 spasms he too moans and stops thrusting into you - now I see his thick white love juice oozing from your well fucked pussy -- it drains from around his cock, still inside your vaginal opening...

As he slowly withdraws his massive fuck stick, the trickle of sperm that was held inside you by his world-class cock quickly begins to drain from between your swollen labia onto the bed....

I am not sure of how you will react to this intense fucking -- you seem completely transformed, lost in a sexual rapture.... Happily, you notice my still rock-hard erection - You smile slightly and make direct eye contact - I am delighted to hear you ask that I come closer, "...kiss me Phil -- that was lovely..." As I kiss you gently, passionately you take hold of my throbbing cock, directing it to your still pulsing vagina, and whisper "...I want your cum inside me too..." I quickly responded to your request.. With one quick thrust, I am inside you, my cock coated with the black man's cum...

The feeling is magnificent -- I am struck by the physical heat of your vagina and how wet and slick you feel - another man's semen is the best lube in the world! After watching you being fucked mercilessly, my cock was aching for some attention and disappears easily into your wet pussy....

Although Ram's cock was significantly larger than mine, you tighten your vaginal walls around my modest cock, and with a combination of your muscular grip, my incredible arousal, and the feel of a truly epic pool of cum inside you, I quickly added my impressive load of semen to the cocktail of cum inside your vagina....

Now comes, forgive the pun, the highlight of the evening for me....I quickly position my lips against your swollen introitus - there is still a significant amount of this sperm cocktail left to enjoy and I greedily lap it up like a ravenous dog, sucking and licking the thick, fragrant ejaculate from between your legs and vagina...

Ram is now quietly dressing and preparing to leave us -- he takes your hand, kisses it gently, and offers his thanks to you for an incredible sexual experience... You smile shyly and suggest that he not make a stranger of himself...!