All Comments on 'Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 07'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Ahhh, need a vaccation now!

That was nice, braveheart to the rescue & Ginger screaming FREEDOM. LOL

Thats made me look forward to my break in July and you really toped it of with Mo light drama, and a romantic ending!!!

The two pages were a pain, got me waiting for more now!! Its an Official Complaint ...I'm sure you will make it up to us!!

idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
Pouting at the length of it...

But blown away by the sweetness, the romance and the depth of emotions all around.

Another awe inspiring and erotic piece that was perfect in it's reach and beautifully expressive of what we all need in life.

My thanks as always, and looking forward to the next chapter.

IDB.

janny54janny54about 11 years ago
beautiful

even though this chapter is short it did not lack a single thing. beautiful, fast paced and the ending beyond romantic. reenie's surprise capped everything. perfect!

can't wait for chapter 8. need more now! chuckle

thank you for your creative wizardry with words. j

DocSavage656DocSavage656about 11 years ago
Amazing!

Another wonderful chapter. AVixenLiterally has become my favorite author of romantic erotica. Each chapter leaves me wanting more. Her descriptions of a woman in love are beautifully written and extremely emotional.

Can't wait to see where she takes us all next.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Addicting...

The more I read the more I want....please don't ever doubt your talent or stop writing. The world will be so much duller without your interesting play of characters in all the various stories you've written and will pen in the future for us addicted soles. ;)

scarlet_1scarlet_1about 11 years ago
Perfection

It's taken me longer than usual to get round to reading this Chapter and OMG it's been a sheer delight!! I've enjoyed it thoroughly. You sure have a knack with words AVL. You made me feel as though I was right there along with them.

I'm sooo looking forward to the next Chapter. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lack of Love

The only semblance of this and a love story is your constant jumping from one sexcapade to another. You fall in love like a roller coaster going up and down hills. You make up a story where you are fucking everything you can find but get all hurt and pissed if your girl friends do the same thing. I understand this is a lesbian sex story but get real. A street whore wouldn't react in the same manner your lead character does.

AVixenLiterallyAVixenLiterallyover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Hi Anon... Thank you for your comment. You're actually quite right about Ginger and her behavior. She calls herself 'GinSlut' at one point. She knows she's not been behaving admirably. Thank you for pointing out how she reacted to Lily cheating with Kathy. Lily and Ginger both knew what had happened with Reenie; Ginger chose not to come clean.

So what's the point? I try to write stories about real people doing real things. We're all flawed. Ginger is. Sure, her behavior is understandable in light of her miserable marriage and having her world turned on it's head by Julia. Does that give her 'permission' to sleep around? Of course not! But wouldn't she get a little slack... the 'kid in a candy store' analogy was what I was aiming for.

I hope you continued to read the story. If you care to, write to me through my personal page. I thoroughly enjoy getting the chance to interact with others on the site. And thank you... your comment is most appreciated!!! ~ AVL ~

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Over, under, around and through

"Over Under Sideways Down" by The Yardbirds.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
Sweet and Short!

** SMOKING HOT! ** Ginger and Meenie set this chapter ON FIRE! The emotional roller coaster that Ginger and Meenie has me riding, is so evident here ...... The total eroticism and raw magnetism between these two, is so HOT, it leaves you scorched and squirming in their afterglow, Ginger's mental anguish over Meenies job and safety, makes me personally want to request a desk job for her and the laughter and teasing between them, has you clutching your sides in discomfort ** grinning** For the first time, the flamboyant Ginger has no lustful thoughts for any woman other than Reenie.** OH YESSS! ** AVL knew exactly what she was doing when she made this chapter only 2 pages, IF YOU CAN FEEL these two characters, you would either be panting from lust, gasping for breath from laughing or clutching your throat in fear for Reenie. Either way, you are forced to pause for a moment to compose yourself, or gather your wayward thoughts........ mmmm, SMART MOVE! ( all of this, according 2 me of course) ** wink **

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Name Change

I'm still a little confused about the supposed difficulty with the name change. There's no reason that I'm aware of that would require any permission from the divorce court or the ex to change her name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous