All Comments on 'Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 11'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Parkerslove40Parkerslove40about 11 years ago
Beautiful

Loved it! I have to say you are one of the best writer on here

You among a few others are great you make your readers think

You have known the characters personally. Thank you for sharing

Your writing skills with us

(JUST TIF)

leann5redleann5redabout 11 years ago
grate!

your one grate wrighter looking forward to your nixt peace of the story you are by far the best lrsbian on hear ty from leann xxxx

janny54janny54about 11 years ago
wonderful, again...

vixen, you have taken another step above and beyond to stir feelings and emotions that I thought had already been captured. more twists and turns to keep me on my toes for all the details and surprises. totally brilliant. when reading your stories, I feel as if I am a part of them. I know these people. strange yet heartwarming.

thanks again for sharing such wonderful, clever, witty storytelling.

jan

chrisomeschrisomesabout 11 years ago
WOW

Makes me laugh and makes me cry. Best writer Thanks

idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
Simply superb

What else can I say that I haven't said already. This story is so real, the characters so alive, the scenes so captivating, the emotions so all encompassing.

Brilliant, beautiful and wholly entertaining is the mind of AVL. You have brought so much joy, laughter, warmth and passion into my otherwise mundane life.

Thank you so much. Can't wait for the next chapter.

As always, my heartfelt thanks for sharing.

IDB.

rkolnerrkolnerabout 11 years ago
Heartbreaking it's almost over

When someone can read a story and they truly feel what the characters do, it says volumes about the writer. Your passion sucks me in and it drips off the pages. Don't you ever think of stopping, you're too special and you/your fans love the stories too much. We're addicted !!

MzFlyMzFlyabout 11 years ago
Another fabulous chapter!

I really love this series, these characters, their voices & stories. You have an amazing talent for creating those essential moments and experiences that bring the story & players to life. Which I hate! ;)

Ginger and Reenie are navigating their relationship with honesty, trust and true partnership. It's great to see thier growth as a couple. So happy they found love together! This series has truly been an enjoyable, emotional ride and I'll be sad to see it end... All good things! As they say.

Sincerely Vixen, I am continually impressed and awed by your work. I must thank you again for sharing it with us.

JogrindeJogrindealmost 11 years ago
Spin Doctor

You really can spin the web of life, love & blend common sense and reality together with a great sense of humour to create a fab chaper after chapter. You really get me into the characters as if I'm in the room with them filming it!!

You know you should be in Hollywood & Bollywood! Love it....simply the best! When you hear Tina singing when your writing, you will know what I mean! I was thinking of that tune when I was reading!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
SUPERB!

This chapter thrilled me, the concept is intoxicating. The comradeship between Ginger, Reenie, Georgia and Candy is relaxed and easy, despite Reenie's attempts at pairing Candy and Ginger off. **rolling eyes** Their rendezvous are vibrant and boisterous, with sexual innuendos passed back and forth like tennis balls. lol The unwavering love between Ginger and Reenie is inspiring and continues to blossom like an exotic flower. Ginger's sassy comment "what we do, how we do, it's not for everybody," aptly describes their prowess in the bedroom * DAMN, THAT SOUNDS HOT AS HELL *

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
No Beer At Texas Roadhouse?

It must be different where you are, but here in New England Texas Roadhouse serves beer.

ShadowsucksShadowsucksover 9 years ago
Oh, no. I'm about to start the last chapter!

I love this so much & the last chapter is next; I hate that this is gonna end. I have always wished for love like this. To be loved so passionately, to have all my most horrible & most glorious parts passionately deeply loved as much as I loved my lover.

I can feel it, celebrate it, albeit vicariously through this series, & that is what you are so gifted at creating for me. Because for the last dozen hours I've been Ginny, & have experienced Reenie in my life. Maudlin? I suppose; but that's the gift you give us by birthing this labor of honestly human passionately flawed loving, & so selflessly, generously sharing it with us.

"I'm a puddle. You melt me."

Erin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous