Emily's Journey Pt. 03

Story Info
Emily passes a major milestone. Twice.
4.5k words
4.41
8.3k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two girls huddled over a table in a corner of a café at 10am, nursing their coffee and talking excitedly in hushed tones.

"So, what happened after I left?" Alexa asked.

"Jake stayed the night with me." Amanda answered. "He went down on me."

"Oh, I've never done that with a guy before. What was it like?"

"It was the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life. It was incredible."

"What happened then? Did you do it?"

"Oh, well, we didn't have a condom, and Jake wanted to be safe, so I jerked him off."

"Oh. Yeah, that was the sensible thing to do. better buy condoms before you meet him again, right? Are you seeing him tonight?"

"No, he's busy. What about you? Did anything happen when Ryan walked you home?"

Alexa looked around, then back to Emily, looking fit to burst. "He spent the night. We had sex!"

"No way?" Asked Emily, more shocked than excited, since she had exchanged nude photos with Ryan late last night, and assumed he did that from his own place.

"Yeah. Twice, last night that is, and then once this morning. We, uh, didn't have condoms either, so I had to buy plan B this morning. I feel like such a slut." That last part was delivered with a look of genuine excitement on Alexa's face.

"Go you." Amanda told her, faking excitement, but really feeling crappy about herself all of a sudden. "How was it?"

"Oh my god, I felt so full. It was kinda sore, he was so big, but it was still good. I only came once, the second time we did it last night, but, just like you said, it was the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life."

"I guess I'm the only virgin in the university now."

Alexa sensed her upset and put an arm on her shoulder "Hey, it's ok, you'll have sex with Jake soon. He won't be able to keep his hands off of you next time."

Alexa's genuine warm smile killed Emily, but she did her best to hide it. Alexa checked her phone. "Oh, speaking of, I have an appointment with the University health clinic to get a birth control prescription. Now that Jake and I are having sex I'm going to need it. He says his cock is too big for Condoms"

They hugged and Emily forced a smile to watch her friend leave the café. Once she turned the corner, she put her head down, wiped away a tear and said quietly to herself, "Google magnum condoms you naive bitch."

"Hey, are you ok?" A soft, gentle voice from Emily's side asked.

"Yeah, it's just, did you ever feel like you thought you were going to be really good at something, but it turns out all your friends are better than you, even though you really care about it and they couldn't give a fuck?"

"I'm sorry, no."

Emily looked up from her hands to look at the stranger talking to her. He was tall and broad, his powerful muscles visibly bulging through his tight t-shirt. He had piercing blue eyes, slick black hair, a jaw covered in stubble framing a beautiful smile. Emily was dumbstruck and could only smile at him.

"Anything I can do to help?"

Five minutes later they found an empty lecture theatre. He led her over to stand in front of the lecturer's desk and put his hands on her hips, while she put her hands around his neck. They started to kiss frantically. He gripped the hem of her denim skirt and pulled it up over her waist, revealing the black lace thong she wore.

He grabbed her ass and lifted her up to sit on the desk. Her hands moved off his neck, found his belt and undid it, then his trousers, and she pulled them down, freeing his already diamond hard cock. She broke off the kiss and bent forward to put it in her mouth.

She was momentarily surprised that it just tasted like a fleshy rod - she had never had a penis in her mouth before, and had built it up in her to be a magical, slutty achievement, but it was disappointingly mundane. Still, she enthusiastically bobbed her head up and down and when she heard his moans, she found she loved it.

"Mmm, fuck that feels good."

He soon stopped her though and pulled her face up to kiss her lips. He pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, and threw it on the ground, then he kissed her again, as he reached behind to undo her bra, and dropped that too.

"God, your tits are incredible." He told her. He leaned down to take a nipple in his mouth.

"Oh god." she moaned, holding his head against her and slowly collapsing backwards to lie on the desk, pulling him with her.

He broke off and gripped her by the hips, and pulled her body towards him. He pulled her thong aside, revealing her tight little bald pussy to him.

He gripped his cock and placed it against her lips, and slid it inside her.

All of a sudden, Emily wasn't a virgin anymore.

"How does that feel?"

"Oh my god, it's incredible!" she squealed, feeling the nerve endings in her vagina light up with a new sensation of flesh on flesh. "Your cock feels so good."

He started to thrust, the sound of his hips hitting off her fleshy ass filled the room, along with her moans.

She couldn't stop moaning, softly breathily with each thrust "Uh, oh, oh, ohmygod, oh yeah, oh yeah, feels so good."

"You like that?" he asked her.

"Yeah, god yeah."

He smiled and reached down, and found her clit and started to rub it in time with his thrusts.

"Oh fuck." she exclaimed. She started moving her mouth wordlessly, unable to speak, until she eventually managed, "I'm almost there."

"Me too," he responded.

He fucked harder, fucked faster, pounding her relentlessly until finally she came. "Yes, Yes, Yes, YES! OH YES! YES! YES! YES!" She cried. Her body tensed up, her hands cradled her face, her pussy clamped down on his cock, sending him over the edge. With one final, powerful thrust, he started to fill her up, cum pumping from his cock into her pussy.

They both came down slowly. They smiled at each other, watching the pleasure on their faces. Emily broke into light, relieved laughter, and the man still inside her laughed too, delighting in her happiness.

"And cut. Great work, that was perfect everyone!"

They both turned and looked at the doorway, where the voice came from. There was a guy standing there with his phone held in front of his face, pointing at them.

The guy who had just fucked Emily looked furious, "Hey, what the fuck are you doing? Put that down! Delete that!"

The guy standing in the doorway just laughed and ran away. Emily's partner pulled out of her, pulled up his trousers and once he was fixed up, ran out of the door after the pornographer..

Emily lay there for a second, before shrugging and retrieving her phone. She held it out in front of her to take a picture. She looked at it - legs spread, thong pulled aside, skirt around her waist, tits in shot, face out of shot and most importantly, cum oozing out of her pussy. She got off the table, fixed her thong, pulled down her skirt, retrieved her bra and t-shirt and put them on.

She posted the photo to her reddit account with the caption "Freshly fucked, how do I look?" Then she walked across campus to the pharmacy and walked up to the counter with a wide smile on her face.

"Can I help you?"

"I need the morning after pill please."

Later that day Emily was in her bedroom, working on a paper, when there was a knock on her door.

"Come in"

Sienna opened the door and entered, looking excited. "You lost your virginity, didn't you?"

Emily cautiously replied, "I told you this morning, I didn't have sex with Jake in the end."

"I'm not talking about last night. I'm talking about whoever fucked you on that desk this morning."

Emily went bright red all of a sudden, "How did you know about that?"

"Your reddit account wasn't difficult to find, Scarlett69. Relax!" She said, seeing the sudden look of panic on Emily's face, "I only found it because I knew from last night that you posted nudes, and I had to search a while to find the pic in your bedroom, which I recognised because I'm your roommate. Your secret is relatively safe."

Emily relaxed, "OK, fine, that's me."

"In the interest of fairness, my username is Sierra_Steele"

Emily, her interest piqued, navigated to her profile. Wordlessly she looked through her positing history, and found a lot more activity than Emily herself had managed. There were photos showing her perfect body in every state of dress, from showing new outfits to full Nudes. There were pics of her with various guys, being fucked, or sucking their cocks, advertising videos on her Onlyfans page.

Emily clicked a link to Onlyfans, prompting Sienna to say "Hang on, let me send you a free membership."

"You don't have to, I'll pay for it," Emily started, before she saw the price tag of £20 per month.

"It's fine, I gave one to Constance already. The price isn't pitched at students."

"How much do you make from that page?"

"Enough."

A minute later she was signed up, and looking through the photos and videos available. She clicked on the most recent video.

She recognised Aaron's naked body, despite the fact that his face was blurred out. Sienna was talking into the camera, "Hey everyone, first night in my new University flat, this is my friend Aaron. We've got to try and be quiet because my new flatmate is asleep in the next room, so shhhh." She turned and started to slowly lick up and down the underside of Aaron's cock.

Emily skipped ahead in the video kneeling behind Sienna, fucking her doggystyle.

"Oh my god Aaron, I'm going to cum soon. Keep going like that!"

Emily turned and grinned at Sienna, "I'm getting Deja vu listening to this."

Sienna smirked back at her, "Well, I'm glad you didn't mind.

Emily turned back to the video to watch a guy she fancied fuck her new roommate. "God, I'd love to have a body like yours."

"I'd love to have your hips."

Emily turned to look at her surprised. "But your body is perfect?"

Sienna shrugged, "I'll never be curvy like you. I adore your ass, and your big beautiful, natural tits."

"Your tits are perfect though?"

"Implants." She explained, pulling her tank top over her head as she did so, baring them for Emily to see. Sienna took Emily's hands and placed one on each breast, "See how different they feel to the real thing?"

Emily had been getting turned on from watching Sienna get fucked, and now with her hands on Sienna's gorgeous naked tits, that kicked into overdrive. She squeezed and felt a firmness there that was very different to her own, "They still feel really nice."

"Don't get me wrong, I like them, I'm happy with them, but it would be nice to have big juicy naturals like yours. Can I touch them?"

"Oh, sure." Emily pulled off her t-shirt, then her bra, leaving her topless too. Sienna grabbed her tits and squeezed gently. Sienna's touch felt so good and Emily couldn't suppress a moan.

"Mmm, oops, sorry."

"Don't be." Sienna replied, releasing her touch. "I'd love it if my tits felt like that."

There was a knock on the door. Before Emily could say anything, Sienna called "Come in."

Constance walked through the door and stopped suddenly, eyes wide, a smile appearing on her face. "Am I interrupting something?"

"We were just comparing my fakes to the real thing. You want to touch?"

"I better not, Hermionie wouldn't like it. Um, I just wanted to tell you, I'll be out tonight, but Hermionie can't make it."

"Oh yes, of course, Emily, I forgot to tell you, girls night out tonight, you in? How about Alexa?"

"Yeah, I'd love to. I'll ask Alexa, but I think she has plans with Ryan."

"Cool."

"Can't wait!" Constance said enthusiastically. "Oh, and Emily, I saw you lost your virginity this morning, congrats!"

Emily exchanged a look with Sienna, who responded, "Hey, if I found it, your lesbian flatmate was definitely going to."

"Yeah, sorry Emily, but once I knew you had nudes out there I was going to find them. Was it with Jake?"

"No, it was someone else." Emily admitted.

"What was his name?"

"Well, the thing is... I don't.... know," Emily admitted sheepishly, "I didn't catch it."

Both girls burst out laughing at that. Sienna exclaimed, "Emily, you lost your virginity on a lecture hall desk, and you didn't even get the guy's name? I'm a successful Onlyfans creator, and that's the sluttiest thing I've ever heard."

Emily just beamed proudly at them and shrugged.

Both girls left the room, Sienna pulling her top back on as she went. Left alone now, Emily searched through Sienna's media history until she found a video of Sienna with another woman. Sienna was rimming a busty BBW redhead, while fucking her with a toy. Emily listened to her moans as she stripped off and started to rub her clit, bringing herself to orgasm quickly.

Later that night Emily Was on the dance floor in a nightclub for the first time ever. She was wearing the sexiest dress she had ever worn, a low cut, tight, short black bodycon dress that hugged her curves.

Constance was bouncing up and down next to her. Sienna appeared through the crowd all of a sudden bearing shots. Emily threw hers back and cringed momentarily at the unfamiliar taste and the burning sensation in her throat, before the burning cleared and she got a sudden sense of euphoria.

"What was that?" She shouted at Sienna over the music?

"Tequila darling!"

The three girls danced. A constant stream of guys approached Sienna and eventually she decided one was good enough for her as she took him by the hand and dragged him off the dancefloor.

That left just Constance and Emily. The dance floor gradually became more and more crowded, pressing them closer together until their bodies were touching. Emily looked up at Constance. Constance bit her lip and looked back down at Emily. Emily thought that Constance seemed to be moving towards her.

Suddenly, Constance's lips were on hers. Constance was kissing her passionately on the dancefloor, and Emily couldn't stop herself from kissing her back. Emily felt a hand on her ass, and another on her breast. She moaned as she enjoyed Constance squeezing both.

Emily, for her part, found exploring Constance's body to be an entirely new experience. She had kissed men before, and she was intimately familiar with her own curves of course, but Constance was so tall and skinny. She cupped Constance's tight ass in her hands and pulled her tight against her own body.

Emily moved a hand up Constance's side until she cupped a small, perky breast. Constance wasn't wearing a bra, and Emily's thumb soon found a stiff nipple poking through the material of her top. Constance moaned in Emily's mouth at that stimulation, and responded by moving her hand down from Emily's ass, under her dress and up to rub the front of Emily's panties.

Constance broke off the kiss and moved to talk in Emily's ear, "You're so fucking wet Hermione." Then, Constance froze, a look of panic on her face. She had realised what she'd said, that she'd forgotten about her girlfriend having a quiet night in.

Emily in horror realised what they were doing. "I have to go." Constance explained, then she turned and disappeared into the crowd.

Emily stared longingly after her and thought about following, but decided not to. It wasn't fair, Constance had a lot of complex emotions to process, and maybe a difficult discussion ahead of her.

Emily had complex emotions too of course. There was a mixture of shame, and guilt was there, having kissed an unavailable woman, but more powerful was the arousal, the yearning for Constance's touch, the desire to please her.

She wasn't sure what to do. Should she find Sienna? Dance by herself? Find a guy to hook up with? Go home? Before she could consider her options, she felt a body behind her. A man's body. She didn't know who he was, she didn't care, all of a sudden he was on her, arms around her waist, kissing her neck. Emily closed his eyes and enjoyed his touch.

"Alright slut?" A familiar voice in her ear asked smugly.

"Aaron!" Emily exclaimed, pleased, as she spun around, delighted to see a friendly face.

"You by yourself?" He asked scanning the nearby crowd.

"I am now. Sienna went off with someone and Constance had to leave."

"Oh well, you have me now," he told her, not unkindly with a cheeky grin.

She grinned back, then punched him on the arm, "Why'd you call me a slut when you said hi, you dick?"

Aaron's grin widened, "I saw your reddit post, didn't I? Miss Scarlett69?"

Emily's face dropped, "How did you know about that?"

"Emily, you told a room full of guys last night that you posted nudes on the internet. Trust me, they'll all have seen it by now!"

Emily sighed, "Oh well, what's done is done."

"Cheer up, come here," he told her as he pulled her into a kiss.

They made out on the dancefloor for a while, until the feeling of Aaron's erection against her stomach became too much. Emily reached down to rub it over his trousers, then broke off the kiss and smiled at him, her eyes twinkling with mischief "Do you think we could go somewhere private so we can take care of this?"

"Come on," Aaron took her hand and led her off the dancefloor, into the men's room. Emily blushed, the toilet wasn't too busy, but all the guys in there cheered her as they saw her enter. Or were they cheering Aaron.

They found an empty cubicle and closed the door. Aaron settled onto the seat, while Emily kneeled in front of him.

"That floor isn't going to be the cleanest," he warned.

"Perfect for a filthy bitch like me then, right?"

"God, you're incredible."

Emily beamed at the compliment as she undid Aaron's belt and unzipped his trousers. His cock stood straight up, ready for attention.

"You know, this is my third night since I've moved here, and I've touched this every night so far."

"Has it been a good three nights?"

"It's been the best three nights of my life." She replied honestly. She really was loving being free to express herself away from the stifling environment at home.

"Well, better keep the streak going then?"

Emily shrugged, and stuck out her tongue. She started at the base and licked up the entire length of his shaft, then back down again, slowly. She got to the base and wrapped her lips around a ball, sucking on that. She licked her way back up to the head, then licked circles around his helmet. Finally, she tightly wrapped her lips around his fleshy rod and slowly sank her down until she had taken him all the way in. Then she slowly eased her lips up the other way, finally releasing his cock with a pop to smile up at him.

"Fuck me, I thought you were inexperienced love. That's incredible."

Emily shrugged, "To tell you the truth, I gave my first blowjob this morning, but that was just foreplay before sex, you know? It wasn't a proper blowjob."

"What's a proper blowjob then?" Aaron asked, laughing.

"It's one where I get you off with my mouth."

"Oh yeah, that'd be it alright."

"I'll admit, I practised a lot with, you know, toys? I didn't know how well it would work in real life though."

"Well, it fucking works."

Emily smiled at him, then took him back in her mouth again and started to bob her head rhythmically up and down.

Aaron moaned and groaned, offering her encouragement. At one point he said, "You're such a wonderful little cock sucking slut darling." That made her feel a twinge in her groin. She couldn't stop herself from reaching her free hand up her dress, slipping a finger inside her panties and playing with her clit, until an orgasm swept through her body and she had to release Aaron's cock again while she convulsed at his feet, much to the delight of Aaron looking down at her.

She soon went back to work and started bobbing her head frantically, sucking him as fast as she was able in response to Aaron's request she go "Harder! Faster! Just like that, oh god."

Aaron was at the edge of his resistance, and soon warned her, "I'm close, I can't hold it anymore, oh my god." he moaned as his cock started to pump warm fluid into her mouth, and for the first time in her life, Emily tasted cum.

12