Emily's Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was weird. Warm, gooey, salty and sweet. Emily found she didn't mind it at all as Aaron's balls emptied the last drops into her. She slid him out of her mouth, careful not to spill anything, and closed her mouth while she swallowed it, finding it went down easy. Alexa wasn't able to do that! Thrilled with herself, she opened her mouth, showing Aaron it was all gone.

"Good slut," Aaron reassured her as he fixed up his trousers.

Emily climbed to her feet, waited until Aaron was ready, and she opened the cubicle door, to be greeted by a gents room full of applauding guys... and one big, unamused looking security guard. "Come on, both of you, you're done for the night," he told them.

They stumbled into Emily's apartment half an hour later. Emily led Aaron into her bedroom, and wriggled out of her dress, leaving her in just a lacey black bra and matching thong. She threw it on the floor, before hopping onto the bed.

Emily watched Aaron smile widely as he took in her body in her underwear. Her anticipation built as he slowly undid his shirt, button by button, gradually revealing his fit, toned body. He let the shirt fall backwards off him, then kicked off his shoes, undid his trousers and pulled them and his underwear down his legs, leaving him naked, his cock standing to attention once again.

He climbed onto the bed and, like a predator stalking his prey, moved to hold himself over Emily's prone body. He lowered himself onto her and kissed her.

Emily kissed him back and couldn't stop herself from moaning into his mouth. She could feel his cock pressing against the front of her soaking wet panties, and ached for it to be inside her. Her hands found his ass and she pulled his body closer to hers.

Aaron reached around to undo the clasp of her bra and threw that on the floor, freeing her enormous tits. He moved down to kiss them, taking first one nipple in his mouth, then the other, causing Emily to close her eyes and moan in pleasure.

He gripped the straps of her panties in his hands and pulled them down and off her legs, then slid a finger inside her. "Fuck, you're so wet, aren't you?"

"Mmmhmm," Emily admitted.

Aaron grabbed her hips and rotated them, turning Emily over onto her stomach. He pulled her up, forcing her up onto all fours.

"Do you want to be fucked?" he asked.

"Yes," Emily groaned.

Aaron drew his hand back and smacked her ass cheek, hard, causing Emily to grunt and leaving her feeling exquisite pain.

"Show me respect slut. Do you want to be fucked?"

"Yes sir," Emily begged him.

Emily felt something thicker than a finger against her opening now. She braced herself for it to slide in, but Aaron just held it there.

"Beg me for it, slut."

Emily didn't hesitate for a second. "Please sir, fuck me with your wonderful cock, I need it, please."

She felt it start to rapidly slide in and out of her pussy and started to moan, "Oh god Aaron, your cock feels so good, fuck me, fuck me harder."

Aaron picked up the pace, fucking with longer, deeper strokes. He was hammering Emily's G-spot and she was loving it. She concentrated on bracing herself against his violent assault, and that was all she needed to do. His long thrusts and the occasional powerful ass smack soon caused another orgasm to build up. Her fourth today she figured.

"I'm close," she told him.

"Yeah, you gonna cum for me?"

"Yeah!"

"Me too!"

She came hard. Her back arched up as she orgasmed, her body clenching, her pussy clamping down on Aaron's dick. That ended Aaron's resistance too, as his balls emptied a load into her wait, grateful pussy.

Emily collapsed on her stomach, breathing hard. Aaron threw himself on the bed next to her, panting hard himself, smiling at her. Emily leaned over to kiss him, then threw on a robe and went to the bathroom to clean up.

"Do you mind if I head home then?" Aaron called after her.

"Go for it. I got what I wanted." She shot back.

She heard the front door open and close while she was in the bathroom, then pleased with herself she returned to her bedroom and settled into bed. She pulled out her list again, and went down through it, crossing off some more items.

● Suck a penis to completion

● Have sex with a man

● Kiss a woman

● Kiss a man in a nightclub

Looking at the list now, she suddenly felt very silly. Over her first two days in Uni, she had given one guy a handjob, had sex with two other guys, and had made out with a girl. What was the point in tracking it? She was a slut already. She laughed to herself as she ripped up the list and threw the pieces in the bin.

Her phone suddenly buzzed. She checked it. There was a video from Ryan, with the caption, "I can't believe it fits."

She played the video, and there was the unmistakable, petite, naked back of Alexa, along with Ryan's enormous, thick, veiny cock laid across it, slathered in shiny lubricant. He carefully guided it into Alexa's puckered asshole and firmly but gently slid it inside, to the squeals and moans of pleasure from Alexa.

The short video ended and Emily texted him back, "Does your girlfriend know you made that video."

"I'm sure telling her would only upset her."

Emily rolled her eyes and didn't respond, but she couldn't stop herself watching the enormous cock penetrate her tiny friend a few more times in fascination, before she turned out the light.

12