Emily's Journey Pt. 05

Story Info
Emily's life is changed forever.
6k words
4.33
4.3k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 8 am, Friday morning. Emily had just woken up and was lying naked in bed next to a stranger in an unfamiliar room. She felt silly, but she had to admit to herself she was excited. She had been imagining herself having one-night stands for years, and here she was, in a strange bed with a strange man.

Emily's phone vibrated. She retrieved it and checked for a message. It was a text from Jake asking if she could come over for coffee around one. Finally, she thought, she'd been trying to get to see Jake for the last few days and he'd always been busy. She texted back, sounds great, see you then.

There was another message, sent in the early hours of the morning, from Ryan. It was a video. Emily rolled her eyes and swore under her breath, part of her very badly wanted Alexa's boyfriend to leave her alone, to stop trying to tempt her.

The other part of her caused her to bite her lip and eagerly open the video. She was greeted with the sight of Ryan's gorgeous, gigantic cock, held in his hand, which slid quickly up and down the shaft. Emily's hand reached for her clit as she watched, and she started to rub herself with the same rhythm Ryan used.

White cum soon exploded out of the tip of Ryan's dick and the video ended shortly after. Emily held the bed sheet up to her chest, covering her tits, and held her phone out to take a selfie. After a second, she reconsidered and pulled the sheet off, exposing her naked body, and hit the capture button.

She sent the photo back to Ryan, only feeling a slight twinge of guilt, then she put her phone away and lay back in bed.

She turned to look at the man sleeping next to her. He was good looking. Black hair, clean shaven, caramel skin. His toned arms and shoulders were visible. What was his name again? Emily tried to think. Darren? Devon? It started with a D anyway.

Emily lifted the sheets and peeked underneath. Her eyes were drawn down past his abs, to his already rock-hard dick. She reached a hand down and wrapped her fingers around it and gently squeezed it, drawing an "Mmmm" in his sleep.

It didn't look quite as nice as Ryan's tool, but it was still a pretty dick, and Emily wanted it. She threw the bedsheet to the side, leaving them both naked and exposed, and crawled to kneel between his legs. Keeping her eyes on his face, she opened her mouth wide and lowered her head to take it inside, tightening her lips around the tip.

She slowly sucked up and down a couple of times, until he opened his eyes and flashed her a cheeky grin. "Morning."

Emily released his cock from her lips and brightly responded, "Morning!"

"Hey Emily, last night was incredible."

"Thanks Darren, I had a great night too!"

"It's Derrick."

Emily went red with embarrassment, her eyes wide, "Oh, I'm sorry!"

"That's ok! If you wake me up with a blowjob, you can call me whatever you want!"

"Cool! Well, now that you're awake, why don't you lie back and relax?

He smiled, put his hands behind his head and watched Emily. Emily held his cock lightly in her hand and stared back at him. She stuck her tongue out to touch the tip. She slid her tongue down the front of his shaft until she reached the base. She took a ball in her mouth and gently sucked on it.

"That feels fucking incredible Emily!"

His words made her quiver, she was realising she loved being praised for pleasuring someone. She reached down to slowly stroke her tender clit.

She released his ball with a pop and wrapped her lips around his cock again. She slowly slid it in and out of her mouth, bobbing her head. It was totally slick with saliva, she thought about how nice it felt as it slipped past her lips.

He put his hands gently on her head and gripped her hair. She decided to take that as a hint and slid it all the way in. His tip hit the back of her throat and her lips his base. She tilted her head left, then right, then slid it all the way out, and all the way back again.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, "If you keep that up, I'm going to cum!"

Emily was delighted to hear that. She slid her lips up his shaft again and went up and down the top third or so of his length a few times, then, she went all the way back down again, deep throating him one more time.

She felt the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat, followed by a spurt of his cum. She slid him about halfway out and held him there while her mouth filled up. When his cock stopped pumping, she released him, keeping her lips sealed and collapsed on the bed next to him. They held each other's eyes while she took a moment to swallow, then she opened her mouth wide to show him it was gone. He got up and walked across the room to the bathroom.

Emily watched him return, her eyes drawn to his soft cock swinging back and forth between his legs. He slipped into bed next to her and kissed her. She kissed him back and reached down to rub his flaccid member. "You think you can go again soon?" she asked, "I'm really fucking horny after that."

"You want to get off?" he teased her, as he kissed her and touched her clit with a finger, slowly stroking back and forth, teasing her.

"Yeah," she replied between kisses, "I need to be fucked."

Emily's phone buzzed again. She smiled apologetically and turned to check it. There was a message from Alexa, Are you up? Can we leave please!!!???

"Everything ok?" Derrick asked.

Emily frowned, "Alexa just texted me, she's awake and wants to go."

"Pretend you're asleep?"

"I'm sorry!" Emily responded disappointed, "I'd love to stay, but I think she might be having a tough time."

"She kind of brought that on herself," Derrick pointed out, "She spent so much time talking about her boyfriend last night, only to... you know."

"I know, but I have to stick by my friend."

She got up and started to rummage through her pile of clothes on the floor. She found her bra and pulled that on, then her G-string. She squeezed back into her tight blue dress, then slipped on her heels.

"Um, so no pressure, but if you want to hook up again give me a text sometime?" Emily asked.

"Count on it." Derrick responded with that cheeky grin again. Emily gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then opened the door to his room and let herself out.

Emily turned to the left and knocked on the door. She waited a minute and a cute girl with short blonde hair answered, a sheet wrapped around her body.

"Um, we're heading home if Constance wants to come with us?" Emily asked.

"I'll be home later Em!" Came the voice of Constance's from somewhere inside the room. Emily and the blonde shared a grin, and the door closed again.

Across the hallway another door opened, and Alexa walked out, her red hair slightly askew, her red strapless dress with a few wrinkles in it, and a look of pure misery on her face. Emily hugged her, then said kindly, "Come on, let's head back to mine and get a cup of tea?"

They made their way down the stairs, out into the morning light. The house was only about half a mile from the building Emily lived in, so they set off walking. They looked like what they were, a couple of girls on a walk of shame. Emily noticed all kinds of disapproving stares from the people they passed, which filled her with pride. Alexa, on the other hand, kept her eyes on the pavement the whole way home.

They got into Emily's apartment. Emily put the kettle on, they waited in silence while Emily brewed two cups. Emily sat down opposite Alexa, passed a cup to her and asked, "Are you ok honey?"

Alexa sighed, and responded flatly, "I cheated on Ryan,"

Emily patted her on the arm, "Don't think of it like that. Alexa, you're 18, you had a new experience!"

"But I think I love him!"

"You've barely known him for four days!"

"I know, but...."

"Did you and him have a talk about being exclusive?"

"No," Alexa conceded.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

Alexa hesitated before responding, "Yeah...."

"So, what's the problem?"

"I'm a cheater!"

"Alexa honey, you're not a cheater! You only met Ryan four days ago! You just started Uni; you're supposed to fuck more than one person!"

Alexa sighed, then smiled softly, "It was really nice being with a normal sized dick for a change. It's nice that my vagina doesn't feel on fire this morning!"

Emily laughed, "Are you sure you should be dating an inverted rhinoceros then?"

"I'm getting used to it!"

The girls laughed and Alexa looked genuinely relieved having talked about it out loud.

"You know, you can tell Ryan about it? I don't think he'll mind honestly, and it might make you feel better?"

"No, like you said, we're not exclusive. Ryan doesn't need to know. Look, if I get serious with Ryan, this will just be a onetime thing? OK?"

"Alright honey," Emily responded soothingly, "You have any plans for the day?"

"No, I'm going to go home and sleep! I'll see if Ryan is free later, maybe hang out with him, otherwise just chill by myself. What about you?"

"I'm heading over to Jake's place for coffee, then I signed up for an art class this afternoon"

"You want to do something tomorrow night?"

"Can't," Emily said with a sour look on her face, "I had to get the train home for the weekend."

"Oh, are you planning to do that often?"

"No. My Mum is insisting I pop home this weekend, but hopefully I can leave it to once a month after that. Or else I hope I can get a job and tell the stupid bitch to cut me off if she likes."

Alexa laughed, "Alright, I better get going. Wish me luck on my second walk of shame!" They hugged and Emily walked Alexa to the door, before she stripped out of her clothes and hopped in the shower.

After drying off she picked out a white cami top and black miniskirt for her date with Jake, and laid them on the bed.

She pulled a pink thong and matching bra on and turned towards the mirror. She looked herself over, turning to see her ass. Satisfied, she sat down at her desk. She still felt horny from this morning, she badly wanted to get off. She fully intended to fuck Jake later, but that was hours away!

She booted up her laptop, clicked onto Fuck Me Roulette, pointed the webcam at her tits and clicked the start button.

________________________________________________________________

Reuben sat naked in his room. His webcam was pointed at his toned torso, hiding his face. He was hammering the next button, wading through a procession of dicks. He was starting to lose interest, and thinking of packing it in and just jerking off to porn, but he wasn't quite ready to give up yet.

A naked pair of tits appeared on screen. "Hey," Reuben said warmly, but it was useless, she was gone before he could get a second word out.

He checked his watch as he hopped between rooms. Uni classes weren't starting until next week, but he wanted to head in and meet up with some of the lads soon, he was running out of time.

Suddenly, he was looking at another pair of tits, this one covered by a pink bra.

"Hey", he said hopefully.

"Hey," an English accent responded, "you look nice, I like a toned man,"

"Thanks. You look nice too. Your tits look spectacular."

"Thanks babe. Can I see your face?"

"Sure," Reuben responded and angled his webcam up.

"Very handsome," she responded, before angling her own webcam.

Reuben was shocked by what he saw. That was that girl who Arthur filmed being fucked in a lecture theater in Uni the other day. He had watched the video about 50 times last night and tugged so much his cock still ached.

"Everything alright?" she asked, seeing the look of surprise on his face.

"No, uh, sorry, it's just you look kind of like my step-sister."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, to tell you the truth I really want to fuck my step-sister," Reuben discreetly clicked a button to record the session. "I'm Dave by the way."

"Nice to meet you Dave, I'm Scarlett. So, Can I have a look at the nice big cock your stepsister is missing out on?"

Reuben grinned and stood up, showing off his five-and-a-half-inch specimen.

"MMM, nice cock. Rub it for me?"

Reuben took it in his hand and started to stroke up and down the shaft, "Show me your tits."

Scarlett moved the camera back down, and took off her bra, freeing her tits. She took them in her hands and squeezed them, she licked a nipple, and she asked, "How do you like my tits, stepbrother?"

"Oh fuck," Reuben breathed as cum exploding onto his hand. He sighed in disappointment and killed the chat room.

He cleaned himself up, then he hopped onto google image search. 'Scarlett nude' brought a tonne of results, none of them useful, 'Scarlett Manchester' brought nothing interesting. 'Scarlett Manchester nude' brought nothing at all.

He tried a few different variations on the username, "Scarlett_sexy", "Scarlett99", "Scarlett420", "Scarlett69".

The last one had an image posted on reddit that looked like it might be her. He clicked on it and it brought him to the post.

He looked through her account. The most recent image was posted the morning before yesterday with the title "Freshly fucked, how do I look?". Reuben clicked on it and gasped.

There she was. She hadn't included her face, but she was wearing the same skirt she had in Arthur's video. It was definitely her.

He did a bit more googling and found a discord community dedicated to Scarlett69. There were all her reddit posts, along with a couple of other Fuck Me Roulette videos that showed her face to the world. He hadn't been the first to make that leap it seems. "Good thing the dumb bitch doesn't cover her tracks," he muttered to himself.

He watched a video of her fucking herself silly with a dildo from a user called Gideon, and with a regretful pang realised he could have gotten his own version of that show if he'd been able to hold out for a few minutes.

He clipped out the part of his own video with her face and tits and was uploading that when he got a call from Arthur.

"Where are you mate?"

"Sorry, I got held up at home. Arthur, you'll never believe what I've found. That bitch you filmed the other day? She has a gonewild account. There's a whole discord dedicated to her."

"You sure it's her?"

"Yeah. I'll text you the link, post your video from yesterday, everyone will love that."

"Shit man, once we can get her name, which is only a matter of time since we go to the same uni as her, this is going to be fun."

________________________________________________________________

Later that afternoon, Emily stood outside a student house. She rang the doorbell and waited. The door opened and she was greeted by Jake, smiling widely. His eyes flicked down to her cleavage, before flicking back to her face again. Emily smiled back at him and accepted a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hi Emily, thanks for calling over, welcome to my house." He led her into the living room and offered her a seat on the couch, then asked "How do you like your coffee?"

Emily was amused, "Are we actually having coffee?"

"Um, I thought you said you wanted to call over for coffee?" Jake asked, confused.

Emily smirked, "I said that, yes, but I thought it was implied coffee is code for.... something else."

Jake's eyes went wide, a look of recognition came across his face, "Oh, you mean, you want to...."

"Fuck?"

"Yes, uh, that."

"Yes," Emily confirmed, her face alight with amusement.

"Um, ok, uh, my room is in a state, uh, sorry, I thought we'd take things a bit slower. I'm afraid if you saw it like it is right now, you'd never be able to look me in the eye again."

Emily glanced around the room, "are your housemates' home?"

"No, they're all out."

Emily patted the couch next to her, "Sit down."

Jake nervously did as he was told. Emily put her hand on his cheek and pulled him in to kiss her.

Emily felt Jakes warm, soft lips move against hers as they made out. She moved her hand down and felt his cock through his jeans. He was hard. She found his belt and undid it, then unzipped him.

She pulled his jeans down and stopped kissing to look at his cock, standing to attention. She reached into her purse and pulled out a condom. She unwrapped it and rolled it down his cock.

She looked up from his crotch to catch his eye and they smiled at each other. Emily stood up, reached under her skirt and pulled her thong down and off. She moved to straddle Jake and lowered herself onto him, his cock easily sliding up into her pussy.

"Oh my god, Jake," she whispered, "You're so big," as she started to slowly, rhythmically raise and lower her body, sliding him in and out of her. She kept her eyes locked on his. They kissed.

Jake's hands gripped the straps of her top and pulled them down, around her waist. He kissed the top of her breasts, hidden now only by her pink bra. He reached back and unclasped it and threw it on the floor. He lifted her breasts to his face and took one nipple in his mouth, then the other.

Between the feeling of her nipples being sucked and the feeling of Jake's cock sliding in and out of her, Emily felt an orgasm building. She reached a hand under her skirt and started rubbing her clit. She kissed Jake and whispered, "keep going, I'm close."

"Ahhhh," Jake suddenly let out a moan and his eyes rolled back into his head. Emily watched the now familiar look of pleasure on his face and stopped moving. She was disappointed, but she let him enjoy his pleasure. When he relaxed, she asked, "Did you cum?"

"Yeah, sorry, I thought I could hold out, but it felt too good."

"That's ok," Emily said brightly as she climbed off his cock. "Can you go down on me, finish me off?"

"Of course," Jake responded. Emily lay back on the couch and spread her legs, watching Jake climb between them. He placed a single kiss on her clit, which sent a jolt through her, and slipped a finger inside her. He smiled at her, "Sorry I couldn't get you to cum on your first time," then he stuck his tongue out and started to flick it left and right across her clit.

Emily placed her hands on his head and started kneading his hair, and closed her eyes to better enjoy the sensations he was giving her, "Mmm, that's ok. It wasn't my first time."

Jakes stopped and looked at her, "What? You said Monday night at the party, you were a virgin?"

Emily bit her lip and looked sheepishly back at him, "That was a few days ago."

"Well, who did you have sex with?"

"Um, it was a couple of people...."

"Two guys?"

Jake sat upright, away from Emily. Emily took the hint and picked up her bra and started to fasten it around her waist.

"Um, more than that. And they weren't all guys,"

"How many?"

Emily pulled the straps of her top up her shoulders, fixing that up, while she counted silently, "Um, five?"

"YOU FUCKED FIVE GUYS?" he exclaimed,

"Four guys, one girl," she corrected him. She pulled her thong up her legs and adjusted it, leaving her fully dressed, and sat back down, "Look, you had a chance to fuck me the night of the party, you didn't have condoms, that's on you! I tried to meet you since then and you've been busy every time. Did you expect me to wait for you? I'm in university, I want to fuck! You knew that!"

Jake looked totally defeated, "I thought we had something. I thought you'd be my girlfriend."

"I told you, I don't want to be anyone's girlfriend, Jake! I want to have fun. I'm doing what I want to do."

Jake seethed quietly. Emily was torn between wanting to comfort him and wanting to tell him to grow the fuck up. She sat next to him and watched him for a short while. Eventually, he asked her, "Was Aaron one of them?"

Emily thought about lying, but then thought better of it. She smiled wickedly at him and then said, "Yeah. Aaron made me cum from sex, so he has one up on you."

"Get the fuck out of my house, Emily."

Emily grabbed her purse and walked out the front door. She walked in the direction of uni. She was a strange mixture of furious and upset, along with the fact she was still horny and felt like she'd explode if she didn't cum soon.

12