Emily's Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

________________________________________________________________

Jake sat on the couch and seethed. He knew Emily wasn't a virgin, he'd seen her reddit posts, but he could manage that. So, she fucked one guy, she wasn't totally ruined. She'd apologise, he'd forgive her, and that would be that. They'd make it official, and he'd have his college girlfriend. Maybe even his future wife.

But having sex with five people in three days? One of them was that dickhead, Aaron? He couldn't stand that. He'd thought she was perfect, just she needed to be loved, to cure her of this abuse she was putting herself through, showing off her body like a whore. But it turned out he was wrong. Posting those photos online wasn't just the act of a lonely girl, lashing out at herself. She was an irredeemable slut.

This morning he wanted to protect her. Now, he changed his mind, he wanted to hurt her. Make her suffer like he was suffering.

No, he told himself, she brought this on herself. I could have saved her from this, but it's inevitable now. I'm doing her a favour really, otherwise it would only drag this out. Maybe she'll see the error of her ways and beg me to forgive her? I could if she's contrite enough. I could show her the consideration she didn't show me. No other man will want her once the world sees her for what she is after all.

Jake walked up the stairs to his room. He opened the door and stepped inside the darky, musty space. He flicked on the light and looked at the curtains drawn across the window. He briefly considered opening them and decided against it.

He walked around the pile of clothes on the floor, moved the dirty plate on his desk onto the pile with the others. He booted up his PC, logged onto Discord, and opened the Scarlett69 server.

A new poster had put together that she was a student in Manchester University earlier. He'd even put a video he'd take of her being fucked in a lecture theatre. The problem they had now was, there were tens of thousands of students, it would take a while for them to figure out who it was.

"She brought this on herself," he muttered under his breath, as he pulled up a word doc and started pulling together info. Her full name, phone number, student number, social media pages. He smiled as he copied the entire list into the message box and hit send.

________________________________________________________________

Emily arrived at the university café and ordered a cappuccino. She found a table, closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down.

"Everything alright?" came Sienna's voice. Emily opened her eyes and saw her friend, and smiled, "Yeah, just, shit going on."

"Boy shit?" Sienna asked, sliding into a seat next to her.

Emily sighed and admitted, "I fucked Jake today."

"Finally!" Sienna teased her, "We were talking about starting a pool over when that would happen."

"Well, it did," Emily said, brightening up, "Only, he kind of lost the plot when I told him afterwards that I wasn't a virgin."

Sienna shrugged, "That's his problem."

"I know, it's just, I liked him. It's tough making friends, and he seemed nice."

"All guys seem nice when they're trying to get into your pants," Sienna smiled kindly at her, "And trust me, a slutty girl like you will have no problem making friends with guys."

Emily laughed at that, "Yeah, I guess. Girls will hate me though, right?"

"Well, you have me, Constance, Alexa, we all love you Em. Fuck the other bitches."

Emily smiled brightly now, "Thanks for cheering me up."

"Was Jake any good at least? Did he make you cum?"

"No, he was close, but he, uh, finished first."

"Oh, shame," Alexa replied nonchalantly.

"It gets worse," Emily leaned in, "I woke up with a guy this morning, and I sucked his cock, but I didn't have time to get off there either."

Sienna laughed, "You've been with two guys since you woke up and you haven't gotten off? You must be fit to explode darling!"

Emily sighed, "I tried camming with guys earlier too, and that was a bust. And I've got that life drawing class next,"

Sienna grinned at her, "Fuck. Well, bring a towel with you to wipe the seat after I suppose!"

Emily laughed, then checked her watch, "Oh shit, I have to go!"

"Later Em!" Sienna called after her.

Emily walked briskly across campus until she reached the art department. She found the right room and opened the door. A man in his forties turned and smiled when he saw her. He crossed the room with his hand outstretched, "You must be Emily? Welcome, I'm Connor, thanks for coming!"

Emily shook his hand and looked around the room. There was a ring of sixteen stools with easels in front of them, all facing a single stool in the centre.

"Sorry I'm late," Emily responded.

"That's ok, we ask our models to be here good and early, there's still plenty of time before the class starts. If you'll follow me," Connor led Emily through a door in the back of the room into a small second room, converted into a dressing room. Connor spoke again, "There's a robe here for you. Get yourself ready and relax, you have about ten minutes before the class starts so just chill here until I call you."

"OK, cool. Anything I should do or not do when I'm posing?"

"Whatever you want to do. People come in here all the time and think they need to hide themselves, but the point is that we can see you. Don't worry about being obscene or anything, we're all adults here. Just make yourself comfortable."

"Good to know," Emily smiled at him as he left her alone. Emily undressed, hung up her clothes, slipped on the robe and waited. She could hear people filter into the classroom through the door. She started feeling nervous. In a few minutes, a whole lot of people were about to see her naked.

The door opened and Connor stuck his head in, "We're ready for you now."

Emily walked out into the room as Connor introduced her, "Everyone, this is Emily, she'll be our model today. Emily, take a seat in the middle and slip off your robe when you're ready."

All the stools were occupied now. Emily slipped through two students into the centre, looking around her as she went. Her heart stopped in her chest when she recognised the person sitting closest to the door. It was the hot guy - that's what she knew him as anyway. The guy who took her virginity. She had no idea what his name was.

He looked shocked at first, but then he looked happy to see her, smiling broadly at her.

"Hey, nice to see you again," he told her.

"You too," Emily grinned back at him and dropped the robe on the floor. She sat on the stool facing him, spread her legs wide and placed her hands behind her head. She puffed out her chest, pushing her breasts towards him. There you go, Hot-guy, she thought, hope you enjoy the view.

She sat there for the guts of two hours, not listening to the advice Connor was giving, not paying attention to anyone in the room except for Hot-guy. She stared at him, did her best to catch his eye when he looked up at her. She did a few times.

Connor moved around the room, commenting on students' paintings. He stood behind Hot-guy and looked at his work for a while, before saying, "very nice Ben."

Ben? So that was his name.

Emily stayed perfectly still as the seconds went by. She thought this would be arousing, but after a while, she found she was just bored. She let her mind wander.

Suddenly Ben stood up and walked towards her. "I need a closer look," he explained as he got on his knees in front of Emily, between her legs. She kept looking straight ahead, while he put a hand on the inside of each thigh and pulled them apart slightly. He moved his head right up close, right in front of her pussy. Then he stuck his tongue out and licked her clit.

"Oh," Emily said.

"Everything ok Emily?" Came Connors voice.

She looked around. Ben was still in his seat; everyone had stopped working and was staring at her.

"Um, sorry, I think I drifted off for a second."

"That's ok, it happens. Nearly there now!"

Emily managed to hold herself together for another ten minutes, and finally, Connor called for everyone to give her a round of applause. She pulled her robe on and Connor led her around the room to look at all the paintings.

It was strange walking around the room, standing at the shoulder of strangers, looking at paintings of her naked body from every angle. Emily couldn't help but look at herself critically when she looked at herself in the mirror or in photos, but she had to admit, these paintings looked beautiful.

She came to Ben's last and put her hand on his shoulder while she took in his work. "They're incredible," she told Connor, "All of them, but this one is my favourite."

"Excellent. Alright everyone, we'll see you next week. Emily, thanks again for your help with today's lesson."

"See you later Ben," Emily said as she walked off into the changing room.

Emily got dressed and left the classroom, to find Ben waiting in the hallway for her, holding his painting. He smiled at her and said, "Hi Emily, I thought you might like to keep this."

Emily smiled at him, "Thanks Ben, but I can't take that. You worked so hard on it!"

"I insist, I paint one every week in this class, trust me!"

"Well, ok, but if you have time, why don't you come back to my place, so I can thank you properly for it."

Ben tilted his head, and looked at her, "I can't, I have to meet someone soon, but, you like it in a lecture theatre, right?"

Emily grinned back at him.

________________________________________________________________

They moved back into the classroom and locked the door this time. Emily slipped her thong down her legs and bent over the desk. Ben freed his cock from his jeans and slid easily inside her.

Emily reached down to rub her clit, while Ben frantically thrust into her. "Fuck me hard Ben, I need it so bad."

All the pent-up frustration of the day meant she was ready to burst. She came very quickly, his cock sliding in and out of her, his rough thrusts punishing her, her fingers on her clit. They all built up to drive her well past the edge. Her body tensed as she collapsed in orgasm, breathing hard on the desk, "Oh fuck, I need that, Ben!" She exclaimed.

Ben kept thrusting hard, and Emily just stood there and took it, enjoying it. He slapped her ass hard. She felt another orgasm building up. She reached down to stroke herself again.

"I'm close," he breathed.

"It's ok, just keep going, you can cum in me again," she moaned. She felt the sweet juice pump into her and that was enough to set her off again, she closed her eyes as she happily savoured a second orgasm.

They were both breathing hard as they recovered. Emily pulled her thong back up. She liked feeling the cum stuck to the material. She watched Ben fix his jeans, when it occurred to her, "Hey, did you catch that guy filming us the last day?"

"No, sorry," he said, looking annoyed. "I've no idea who it was."

"It'll be fine, what's the worst that can happen?" Emily asked rhetorically.

Ben kissed her, then said, "Look, I'd like to keep seeing you, but I know I took your virginity the other day. I just want to make sure you know; I don't want a girlfriend. I'm looking to enjoy myself, enjoy being single right now."

"Oh, don't worry, I'm the same," Emily explained, "I actually had a couple of hook-ups in the last few days since our encounter."

"Good to know," Ben responded, smiling, "Maybe we could do it in a bedroom next time?"

"God, that would be an adventure for us!" Emily joked. She handed Ben her phone and he typed in his number. They kissed and they went their separate ways.

________________________________________________________________

Twenty minutes later, Emily walked through the front door of her flat. She found a place in her room to put Ben's painting, admired it, then walked out to the living room. Sienna and Constance were sitting there, looking at their phones with grave looks on their faces. When they saw her, Constance spoke first, "Oh Emily, I'm so, so sorry!"

Emily was confused, "Why, what happened?"

Sienna handed over her phone. Emily looked at it and saw a dodgy looking website, with the title "Emily Brown, Manchester Uni Slut".

There were all her photos from Reddit.

There were videos of her playing on a webcam.

There was the video of her getting fucked by Ben on the desk in that lecture theatre. She clicked into that and watched it with morbid fascination. She had been wondering what it looked like.

There it is, she thought. Everyone can see who I am now. No more hiding. This was always the end game, she wanted this kind of content of herself out there, but she wasn't ready. Strangely, she didn't feel upset though. She felt kind of excited.

Sienna hugged her. Constance joined in a second later.

"I'm ok guys, honestly, it's fine. I'm not ashamed of any of this stuff."

"Alright honey," Sienna said, "Just know, there's going to be shit coming your way from this, but we're here for you."

"Yeah Em," Constance echoed, "You can always talk to us."

Emily's phone rang. She looked at it. It was her Mum. Her terminally online, hyper-religious Mum. Fuck.

"OK, thanks, but could one of you talk to my Mum for me?"

12