All Comments on 'Emily's Nipples for the Faculty'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading. I hope you're doing well.

heyall

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 2 years ago

I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the story, in many ways the writing style was different but no less enjoyable for that. The sex though understated was still very arousing. Five stars from me and well deserved.

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

OMG, HeyAll! You're the master of anticipation!

NoID1302NoID1302over 2 years ago

This was a great story. I hope there is more to it.

32aa32aaover 2 years ago

As a mature and straight male, small breasts and sensitive nipples have always held a fascination for me. Many of my girlfriends, and lovers, have had small breasts and sensitive nipples, which i relished and gave all my appreciative love to. Reading it from a woman's perspective is refreshing. Thank you.

HentaiLoverHentaiLoverover 2 years ago

Great Story really, i'm impressed. Will wait to see if we get more stories with Emily

Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

As I never went to university this is new to me but just shows they are normal with sex like everyone else wanting fun with other people. I enjoyed it a lot Thanks

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

One of your best. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's incredible that sophisticated women can engage in such an intimate relationship with other women, tasting and loving each other's pussies with extreme passion and utmost intimacy that no man can I know can replicate. I don't know if these things really exist but the story is intriguing that if it does I'm glad women can find this dynamic and pleasurable experiences with each other and would regard it to the highest level of ecstasy. Love the passion women have for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Keep writing. Hope to see more from you. I admit, my favorites are the detective stories. Hope you do more of those also. Thanks for your time.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 2 years ago

Nice story, as a professor I enjoyed the academic setting.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Excellent next time perhaps her Mom could pick her up at your College office ad give you a "Knowing smile"

Kiwi4everKiwi4everabout 2 years ago

A great story thank you keep it up

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 1 year ago

Holy fuck what a beautifully written and erotic story! Where can I find a sex party full of women and fun??! Hehe thx for sharing x

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was exquisite, from Emily's naive seduction attempts at the beginning, to the unfolding inclusion of the professor's decision to engage her in her desired initiation into the erotic world, all centering on the [author's?] obsession with perfect nipples. Trust me, that is a quest similar to the Holy Grail -- finding the "perfect nipples" that are the earthly expression of a Feminine erotic Paradise -- the Wine of the Feminine Soul in parallel with the southerly cavern of mystery. But I digress. I found this to be a captivating story of illicit group sensual and sexual expression with a definite "virginal" overtone. I would love to see/feel/hear Emily's next steps on this Venusian road. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...